Debt Rattle June 2 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 2 2020

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Harris&Ewing F.W. Grand store, Washington, DC 1925   • China Delayed Releasing Coronavirus Info, Frustrating WHO (AP) • Distancing And Masks
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 2 2020]

oxymoron
    Participant

Sorry but did Carlson say some cities in America had been completely destroyed. They must be just like Aleppo now. What a bullshit artist. Come back to me when the water supply goes.
    If some retail (which btw wasn’t working) gets trashed it’s just the precursor to nation building stimulus programs anyway – or is all that 6.5 trillion gone already.
    Oh and another thing – i think people have got this whole thing a little toooo sown up in their minds (protest/riots). Nature and systems move in mutational and at times fractal patterns and I don’t buy the pallets of bricks narrative – like it’s all orchestrated. And I should know – I have been involved in building – bricks are necessary to build buildings with, of which cities are made. If they were in fields or forest reserves maybe. But it seems that even people with astute powers of discernment and critical thinking (my fellow commentariat) need to drill down deep and use the precautionary principle when it comes to conclusions. Everything as planned assumes a God-like forecasting ability. Nah. Humans and stuff.
    Sometimes shit just happens – I know Bosco would agree – yes I know you are lurking…

anticlimactic
    Participant

SPAIN!?

I became interested in Spain when I read that were using HCQ widely for treatment and as a prophylactic.

On May 26th 260 new deaths were reported. In the six days following there were 8 deaths reported IN TOTAL! [NONE yesterday]

While I was hoping to see some improvement these figures are almost unbelievable. Literally! I would like to see some confirmation that these figures are genuine.

Even so, perhaps the UK in particular should take note.

zerosum
    Participant

“need to drill down”

Why do you think the links are included with the articles?
    1).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
    “plagiarism is the representation of another author’s language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one’s own original work.[1][2]”
    2).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogeting
    “the practice of plagiarizing by use of sufficient word substitutions to elude detection software, known as rogeting, has rapidly evolved as students and unethical academics seek to stay ahead of detection software.[28]”
    3).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation
    ” by failing to include quotations ”
    4).
    Fact checking
    5).
    Additional info
    6).
    Helpful and time saving tool

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-finds-300-asymptomatic-cases-after-testing-entire-population-wuhan-cases-jump

“In Wuhan, the epicenter of the global outbreak, an army of Chinese testers and health workers have found no new symptomatic COVID-19 cases after testing the city’s entire population of nearly 10 million, per the NAR. However, they did discover a total of ~300 asymptomatic cases, which shows that even 6 weeks after declaring the city safe and beginning the process of reopening (which is not yet complete), infections still remain.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/virus-no-longer-exists-italy-top-italian-doctor-sees-covid-potency-plunge

“Ahead of Italian officials reopening the country’s resort towns and beaches, a top Italian doctor was quoted Sunday by Reuters as saying the deadly virus is “losing its potency” and has become much less lethal.

“In reality, the virus clinically no longer exists in Italy,” said Alberto Zangrillo, head of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan, which was one of the hardest-hit areas during Italy’s COVID-19 outbreak. “

zerosum
    Participant

Pressure on decision makers
    https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/damned+if+you+do%2C+damned+if+you+don%27t

Every possible action (or inaction) would result in a negative outcome or cause you trouble; there is no course of action that does not have a drawback.

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/liable
    liable
    legally responsible for causing damage or injury, so that you have to pay something or be punished
    If something goes wrong, you’ll be liable.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“36 members of the European Parliament have called for Assange to be released from Belmarsh on press freedom and humanitarian grounds.”

However, the European Parliament (with its 705 members) is still failing to uphold the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights.

Article 11 – Freedom of expression and information

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.

2. The freedom and pluralism of the media shall be respected.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I know Bosco would agree – yes I know you are lurking…”

Just keeping my mouth shut. My new hobby.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Couldn’t help but support zerosum’s astute observation and analysis (damned if do, damned if you don’t) by offering this reference to Bateson’s Double Bind Theory cause for psychosis/schizophrenia. Then ask yourself, how many websites, blogs, news organizations, economists, doctors, leaders and government entities are participating in this madness-causing ruse?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind

boscohorowitz
    Participant

boo

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Tucker Carlson, what a disappointing analysis! That big, loud megaphone of his totally wasted on his viewership. I guess as a beneficiary of the current system he is anxious for things to get back to ‘normal’, where he can comment on the political shenanigans of the day and then go home to his gated community after picking up the kids from their private educational academy.

Here’s a thought, Tucker: What about the violence the US empire inflicts on other nations that don’t fall in line? Economic sanctions? Regime change? Military Juntas? Death Squads? Dictatorships? Bombings? Dronings?

What about the violence of oppression, coercion, extortion, ignorance, poverty, hopelessness, drug use, exploitation, manipulation, predation, corruption?

What about the violence of elite immunity and unaccountability, cartels, monopolies, vulture capitalism, money-printing, inflation, globalization, outsourcing, unemployment, prison industrial complex, treasury-looting, and money-laundering stock/bond markets?

Yes, Tucker, let’s clean up this George Floyd mess really quick so we can all get back to ‘normal’.

Bill7
    Participant

> ask yourself, how many websites, blogs, news organizations, economists, doctors, leaders and government entities are participating in this madness-causing ruse?

Ah, the $64,000 question. I hear you..

-Bill7

zerosum
    Participant

Lets take a look
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left%E2%80%93right_political_spectrum
    Generally, the left-wing is characterized by an emphasis on “ideas such as freedom, equality, fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism”
    while the right-wing is characterized by an emphasis on “notions such as authority, hierarchy, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism”.

the far-left rejects the underlying socio-economic structure of contemporary capitalism. Secondly, they advocate alternative economic and power structures which involve the redistribution of resources from political elites.

Concerning the socio-cultural dimension of nationality, culture and migration, one far-right position is the view that certain ethnic, racial or religious groups should stay separate and it is based on the belief that the interests of one’s own group should be prioritized.

The labels did not affect/change what I believe.
    What about you?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Shared psychotic or Shared delusional disorder

No one knows what causes SDD exactly but stress and social isolation are the main contributors.[15] When we are socially isolated the few people we do talk to become very important to us, and therefore they are seen as more trustworthy, so when an inducer is sharing their delusions, the second person is more likely to believe them. Additionally, since they are socially isolated, people developing shared delusional disorder do not have others reminding them that their delusions are either impossible or not likely, and are therefore more likely to develop SDD. In fact, the treatment for shared delusional disorder is for the person to be removed from the inducer and seek additional treatment, if necessary.[16]

Stress is also a factor because it triggers mental illness. The majority of people that develop shared delusional disorder are genetically predisposed to mental illness; however this predisposition ( i.e. genes for schizophrenia that need to be activated) is not enough to develop a mental disorder. 

anticlimactic
    Participant

Looking at the current unrest in the States I can’t help thinking that after the next election there are going to be a LOT of EXTREMELY UPSET people, whoever wins. I wonder what the outcome will be?

russellnblbs
    Participant

Yes the Whitlam dismissal was the end of the Australian governments flirt with independence. Any other country with some sort of passion and care would have rose up in protest and revolt but Australia mostly just shrugged. One needs to look no further than our pathetic embarrassment of a flag to get a picture for how pathetic our federal government is. But just because the halls of power in Canberra are the lackeys of empire does not mean the people of this country are, and in fact a majority of us detest it as much as anyone else. 70%-80% of Australians were opposed to joining the Iraq war but our government went anyway, and there are other solid majorities on a variety of issues that our government simply ignores (like what the government does to refugees). Why? The government knows that most Australians have it good and wont really challenge some of the highest living standards in the world. Plus constant high immigration keeps everyone bewildered and divided.

But Australia is huge, and the tentacles don’t penetrate a whole lot into the interior. Out here a new identity is very slowly forming, one of a fusion of cultures that is embracing the deep indigenous love for the ecology in the face of 200 years of imperial looting. It’s what the colonial government has always feared the most, the whites going black and embracing an Australian culture rather than a European one. But it’s happening and something new is coming down the pipe.

Dr D Rich-
    SDD almost sounds like a tactic that could be used by destabilizers. And the world is ripe with the causes of it.

WES
    Participant

Dr. D Rich:

For a moment, I thought you were talking about marriage!

WES
    Participant

Anticlimactic:

They will all move to Canada?

WES
    Participant

Doc Robinson:

The European Parliament is too busy silencing the European media to be worried about the UK!

oxymoron
    Participant

But Australia is huge, and the tentacles don’t penetrate a whole lot into the interior. Out here a new identity is very slowly forming, one of a fusion of cultures that is embracing the deep indigenous love for the ecology in the face of 200 years of imperial looting. It’s what the colonial government has always feared the most, the whites going black and embracing an Australian culture rather than a European one. But it’s happening and something new is coming down the pipe.
    That was a perfect articulation of what I was inferring re natural systems emerging mutationally. Thank you for articulating one version of process that isn’t some intellectual top-down organisational change, so often suggested in comments. Drill down and assume nothing too strenuously. Clutching ideas is at times desperate.

Dimitri
    Participant

The FBI guy video is fake news

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.