Debt Rattle June 25 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 25 2017

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Marc Riboud Paris 1953   • Dems Push Leaders To Talk Less About Russia (Hill) • UK Housing Crisis Threatens A Million Families With Eviction By 2
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 25 2017]

Patricia
    Participant

I find it interesting the way TPTB are selling us a cashless society. It is designed to stop the black market they say. In reality it is designed to enable private enterprise to take over, completely, the control of the money supply. At the moment only 3% of all money in circulation is cash. The rest is created by the Banks. When you look at the way the TPPA and the equivalent Investment Treaty – I have forgotten its abbreviation – provide for dispute resolutions then the future of the world will be run by the shareholders of corporations. How on earth did the world which post WW11 was designed to create a better life for its people degenerate into what we have today.

V. Arnold
    Participant

A poster named John, over at NC, commented that the U.S. was “a guilded cage”; on a thread about the prison industrial complex in the U.S..
    I thought it was spot on.
    As in Orwell’s 1984; everything is being criminalized.
    The parallells are remarkably precient when compared to todays Usian’s society.
    In very real terms it highlights the dangers of privitization; beware the cash free society; zombie land…

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Pat,
    The Federal Reserve Bank is a “Private Enterprise.” And it’s “Currency” is not an asset. It is a Liability,,,a promissory note. Whether printed or in digital form.

The issue with the push for digital is very simply, to enhance control over the monetary system by that very institution.

seychelles
    Participant

Irrational Russia hating widely disseminated by US mass media and politicians will only be suppressed when our neoBolshevik deep state has been purged. The sooner the better.

V. Arnold
    Participant

seychelles

My deepest fear is that, that will never happen; look at who won the election; a lying narcissist…
    A new low, and the bottom is not yet in sight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.