Debt Rattle June 3 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 3 2018

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Andrew Wyeth Christina’s world 1948   • Why Italy Had To Say Goodbye To The Dolce Vita (David McWilliams) • An Italian Exit May Be Rome’s Best Op
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 3 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

As the worm turns (very slowly), Junker has just told the EU it must stop attacking Russia.
    I’m seeing a trend across Europe and Asia to ignore the U.S. diktat; even Africa is starting to wake up.
    My ardent hope is, it is not too late for the world to unite in multi-polarity, if not outright anti-US sentiment.
    I’m encouraged to see a renewed nationalism blossoming and once again celebrating the sovereignty of nations.

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/06/huge-juncker-statement-europe-must-stop-attacking-russia/

Dr. D
    Participant

Germany is rich for being owed money by people who will never repay them? Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

“EU Won’t ‘Meddle’ In Italy’s Affairs” –Jean-Claude Juncker

“When it becomes serious, you have to lie” –Jean-Claude Juncker

The new U.S. administration of “America First”, with their spokesmonkey Trump is cutting off the deep state at every power-and-finance point, forcing a multipolar world that also cannot easily be reversed. This looks counter-productive, and it might be, but the U.S. can either be an empire that takes over the world, or it can be one country among many and express American values its people want. Yes, that’s fine because without U.S. blackmail, arm-twisting, military occupation, Germany and France among many MUST turn and bolt themselves to Russia or die. Russian size, Russian gas, Russian military, Russian markets. Unfortunately, I don’t believe that even expelling the rats and roaches here the U.S. can do what we’ve done and escape unharmed. 6M dead in the last 20 years alone with a de facto war on the whole planet? Turning over a new leaf is good, and we appreciate the effort — and sacrifice in a small way — to get our soul back, but this is the big boys’ game and I can’t see how once they get the upper hand, Russia, China, and then their new servants Germany, France, Turkey, won’t take the advantage, cut us off, and grind us.

Maybe that’s better than the alternative, but that’s what you get. Once you burn the house down, there’s only the hard work and sacrifice of rebuilding it. No fun, no free Amazon purchases on the credit card from China, just hard work for 20 years.

zerosum
    Participant

We, the non-elite, could follow the philosophy of Live and let live

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_and_let_live_(World_War_I)

Live and let live is the spontaneous rise of non-aggressive co-operative behaviour that developed during the First World War, particularly during prolonged periods of trench warfare on the Western Front.

Unfortunately, those that do, (Live and let live), would be called traitors and cowards and would be executed, on orders of the elites.

Refugies!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.