Debt Rattle June 3 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 3 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Paul Ranson Apple tree with red fruit 1902   • Global Recession Fears Mount As Manufacturing Shrinks Across Asia (R.) • How Many People Will Be R
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 3 2019]

oxymoron
    Participant

Not a good time for whistle blowers. 161 years for trying to help poor Australians. Money and power corrupt. https://www.smh.com.au/business/small-business/ato-whistleblower-faces-six-life-sentences-roughly-the-same-as-ivan-milat-20190226-p510d2.html

Dr. D
    Participant

“Economic Growth Is an Unnecessary Evil (TLE)”

True. However, it is an artifact of debt-based compound interest. Without re-setting the monetary system, this cannot stop without wrecking the economy, probably going to war, and killing millions. Re-setting the economic system and repudiating the vertical-compounding debt is what they’re discussing right now, in China-US particularly. But don’t think it’s easy. Everyone loses.

“Mueller Must Testify Publicly to Answer Three Critical Questions (Turley)”

Still astonished at the rhetoric about the clear guilt of a man he could not refer charges for. They’ve taken to the weeds in whether he can be “indicted” or not. He cannot. However, the process and sole purpose of Mueller was to find and refer charges that could be, or not be, voted on for impeachment. As far as I can tell, he referred no charges. “Mr. Mustard, in the Library, with the Candlestick!” Instead, his rhetoric seems based on the assumption of guilt.

Did anyone catch the run this weekend of his chop-job on transcripts? https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-01/its-all-fraud-deceptive-edits-found-mueller-report
    He pointedly edited the lawyer’s phone records from something innocuous into a slime-of-obstruction. Or, as Cardinal Richelieu would say, “If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.” Our hero!

But hey, no impeachment for illegal wars or the apparent attempt to entirely and completely sink the 1st amendment with Assange.

Why? Because if you let government get large, they will always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, tyrannically join forces against the people, openly trampling all law, all order, all reason, and all contract to do so. hey will always take the side of themselves. So here we have the one thing all judges, Congress, and the President can agree on: more power, more violence, more oppression, more wars, and taking more money for themselves. But I have the solution! More government! Maybe making governments larger and trans-national! And giving more power and freedom to multi-national corporations and their billionaire owners. That’s the ticket!

“He also knew his people had to mark the material because they were in the grand jury proceedings. Thus, Barr and Rosenstein reportedly were dumbfounded to receive a report that did not contain these markings. It meant the public report would be delayed by weeks”

Anyway, along with the fun of lying-by-creative editing, THIS, and so much more!

I wonder if anyone in Congress has read the Mueller report yet. As of last count, only two had bothered. RussiaRussiaRussia!

“Alan Dershowitz: US ‘Overplayed Its Hand’ on Assange (NM)”

Question of the hour: is it on purpose, as there is no double-jeopardy, and also a Supreme Court precedent to be had? We may not find out, as Britain will publically murder him first, with great cheering from the press. “Me next! Me next! Oh, oh, daddy government, slander and shoot me next!!”

“Schiff was gung-ho to declassify “as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections” back in the summer of 2016, but now describes attempts to declassify information about the reasons for the probe as an attempt to “weaponize law enforcement.”

Or as we call it in the United States, “Monday”. Congress, the secret agencies, Justice, the FBI, prosecutors, lie and have no principles? I’d say ‘why do you think Americans feel they need to be armed?’ but that’d be going too far.

Well, at least Taibbi still tries. He and Kunstler are not on team “my side right or wrong.”

““..a million euro per Commissioner,”

Has anyone looked into how much $1 Million is in Cyprus and Romania? I’m sure they don’t mind, and you can throw in the Greeks too. Who needs electricity and heat when we have EU commissioners to feed?

“Science Institute that Advised EU and UN ‘Actually Industry Lobby Group’ (G.)”

Ah, Science! The science that’s settled! (By going to the highest bidder, and changing willy-nilly as the auctions come in.) So. Shocked. But go on, love your secular priesthood as they screw you AND little boys. Me, I’ll put kindling between their toes and light it on fire and chase them round the town with a whifflebat to keep them honest men. …Because apparently they require it.

“EU Candidate to Run UN Food Body Will ‘Not Defend’ EU Stance on GMO (G.)”

Speaking of screwing the public, oh, and screwing all the animals down to insects too… Put that in Leviticus of your Green secular Bible.

“Helsinki’s Radical Solution to Homelessness (G.)”

Have to look that all areas and solutions are not the same. In several U.S. places, the young have shelters but refuse to use them. I agree. I’d rather camp than put up with any rules, which is a wide problem among the people I’ve known in this position. They’re not obedient, normal, cube-hamsters, because if they were, they’d already be working at Taco Bell. If you give them houses, often enough they’ll trash them for similar reasons, and when they’re too unpleasant, move on to greener pastures. Ask me how I know. If not, you’re their maid service, and they live better than me, and on my endless hard work. There are solutions, but they’re not “houses”. We have houses. A lot of them. “Many long-term homeless people have addictions, mental health issues, medical conditions that need ongoing care.”

Right now, L.A. is tearing out the carpets in City Hall because they have fleas. The fleas ARE carrying typhus. They’re going medieval in L.A., S.F. and all over C.A., and bubonic plague is not out of the question. All for this, above, which they won’t solve. And these are all DNC states and cities, who have all spent 10x what their counterparts have spent, and it’s only compounding the problem. Meanwhile, in 1952, or 1922, we had a fraction, a pittance of the money, no government programs, and didn’t have these problems. My bet: stop destroying the community, the family, the nation, and self-help because you see all human action as a threatening competition to government. Let the people be, as the Tao te Ching suggests, and it will stop getting worse. How? Well, the more you’ve been trying the worse it’s been for 100 years in a row, isn’t it time to try the opposite? “Let my people go!”

The mayor of London compares Trump to a 20th century fascist one day before he visits his city. Trump responds that he is a stone cold loser who reminds him of Bill the Blasio -“only half his height”-. The headline everywhere: “Trump insults Sadiq Khan”. Well, that’s one way of putting it.

seychelles
    Participant

As Mueller himself declared, we are to ask him no questions or expect any answers beyond his report. But his motivations as special counsel can only be found within an approved range that starts at “selfless” and ends at “heroic.”

“…the one-two punch…The principals get away, the scapegoat conveniently takes the blame…..later we learn the truth but no one is prosecuted. We are mocked, disoriented and demoralized. Occult prestige and potency is heightened……This is what simplistic researchers miss: the function of macabre arrogance thumbing its nose at us while we do nothing except spread the tale of their immunity and invincibility further.” Michael Hoffman

“If we fail to act on our perception, thus rendering tacit consent, we are complicit in our own bondage…Knowledge is power, and with power comes responsibility” S. K. Bain in “The Most Dangerous Book in the World.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.