Debt Rattle June 4 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 4 2021

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Polder Dweller
    Participant

“I see the Netherlands is just as insane and irresponsible.”

You’re not wrong there, Dr. D, Doctors here can be fined €150k for prescribing ivermectin for Covid and I just learnt today that customs will block any purchases of ivermectin being ordered by private individuals. Jaap van Dissel (our Fauci) was asked why we don’t use ivermectin and he replied that it’s because it’s not useful against Covid, citing the WHO, CDC, NIH and Merck as evidence. What a total, misinformed git.

Germ
    Participant

They’ll have to go through me to get to my son.
    Ain’t happenin’ – no way !!

“School leaders say pupils should be vaccinated as matter of priority
    Call follows the approval of Pfizer jab for 12-to 15-year olds and Delta variant outbreaks in English schools”

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/jun/04/school-leaders-say-pupils-should-vaccinated-as-matter-of-priority

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Canada – “National vaccine panel allows for mixing and matching COVID-19 vaccines”

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/national-vaccine-panel-allows-for-mixing-and-matching-covid-19-vaccines-1.5451067

I used to buy candy in Woolworths like that when I was a child – “Mix & Match”
    Hahaha!

chettt
    Participant

Dr D
    I love your rants but today’s rant on oil seems a bit worn. For me the Peak Oil story is in the same camp as the catastrophic AGW narrative. One ominous prediction after another falls by the wayside only to be replaced by a bigger, badder, scarier scenario.
    As I recall there was no indication at all of a coming oil crisis in 2019; in fact threats of an oil price war were being bandied about by both the Saudis and the Russians which culminated into an oil glut by Feb 2020 which forced oil futures prices into negative territory. (Imagine being paid to take the oil!) But once the new agreements were in place it was time to change the story and now were talking again about how there isn’t enough oil to continue civilization as we know it and radical changes must be implemented. Changes that will require destroying 20% of the available land on earth by either paving them over with solar cells, wind turbines and batteries or by digging all that land up to extract the resources necessary to construct these blights.
    But I’m happy in my belief that none of this lunacy will actually happen but also a little afraid of what will replace it.

Bill7
    Participant

> How on earth did DRASTIC maintain a Twitter feed about this subject this whole time???

What made them immune from cancel culture??? <

Fine question.. Mmm.

All Narrative™ now, all the time.

Bill7
    Participant

> Jaap van Dissel (our Fauci) was asked why we don’t use ivermectin and he replied that it’s because it’s not useful against Covid, citing the WHO, CDC, NIH and Merck as evidence. What a total, misinformed git. <

Not at all sure that’s it.

follow the power

Bill7
    Participant

> “National vaccine panel allows for mixing and matching COVID-19 vaccines” <

They’re trolling us so f*cking hard..

“What could go wrong?”

WES
    Participant

Germ:

You and I dated ourselves by remembering Woolworth!

Chettt:

Actually Dr. D is correct about oil but what gets forgotten is the word “cheap” oil. The problem today is that it takes more energy inputs to extract oil today than a 100 years ago. It then becomes an energy in verses energy out calculation. So going forward our energy multiplier keeps falling making future energy use more expensive.

That effects our energy driven economy. Some things start to not make sense when they use more energy than they create. Like solar and wind energy. Private jets. Private yachts. Maybe that is why the push for electric cars so we can energize them by burning coal? Unfortunately EV batteries require more energy to make than their energy savings. Green thinking is as ****ed up as covid response.

WES
    Participant

Bill7:

I am also suspicious too. The current news narrative is to “squirrel” the focus away from the bigger story. The deep state stopping Trump by unleasing the virus.

Bill7
    Participant

> The deep state stopping Trump by unleasing the virus. <

Wes: in my opinion Trump! was / is just part of the Act. An unpopular opinion, but not necessarily a wrong one.. One of the fascinating things to me about the “pandemic” and its useful offshoots has been seeing how little readily-verifiable truth matters; what matters at present is tribal loyalty.

In the long term that cannot hold, of course.

Germ
    Participant

“The research shows that after a single dose of Pfizer-BioNTech, 79% of people had a quantifiable neutralising antibody response against the original strain, but this fell to 50% for Alpha, 32% for Delta, and 25% for Beta strain”

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/pfizerbiontech-vaccine-elicits-lower-antibodies-against-delta-variant-lancet-11622805612745.html

Going, going, going ………. g……o………n…………..e …………….

WES
    Participant

Bill7:

In war the truth is the first casualty. The deep state and big tech want it that way permanently. 1984.

What amazes me it that the suppression of ivermectin is nearly world wide! Even my own doctor and pharmacist here in Ontario won’t talk tome about ivermectin. They are afraid too.

WES
    Participant

Mention should be made of it being 32 years ago that many brave people died in Tianemen Square fighting for their freedom. Few know that all the unarmed soldiers doing crowd control also died. All had to die so there would be no tales. Only the official narrative lives.

10 years and counting for Juian.

5 years or so for Seth Rich.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

I remember Woolworth too. It was the first place I got lost as a child. The kind lady gave me a pogo dog as we waited for my parents to recover me. Guess I was hungry and followed the smell

WES
    Participant

Michael:

LOL! Reminds me of another story but Hudson Bay!

When I was a young lad before I could read, my Mother pinned a sign on the back of my coat saying I was allergic to chocolate! Talk about Big Mother!

That way when I was at the Hudson Bay store alone, the men missing their families, would know to only buy me candy!

Yeah, life savers were only a nickel a roll! My weekly allowance was pegged to the price of Life Savers! First 5 cents, then 6, 7, 8, 10, 15 20, 25! I was a horribly deprived child!

zerosum
    Participant

I remember
    Inflation eventually put the nickel Coke in its grave, with the last one likely sold in 1959. But a product that costs the same for 70 years? That’s something we’ll probably never see again.

absolute galore
    Participant

From the nymag article about young males and myocardia:

“The good news is the data show that the absolute risk from COVID-19 to children is extremely small. Pediatric mortality is on par with or less than that from influenza in recent seasons, and the already very low hospitalization numbers, as noted, were found to be significantly over-counted. Conversely, a number of experts Intelligencer spoke with believe, and at least preliminarily the data suggest, that the absolute risks from the vaccine to children are likely extremely small as well.”

What kind of Alice in Wonderland world are we living in? COVID-19 does nothing to children. But we’re pretty sure for the most part although there have been problems and we have no long term data but sure, the vaccines are safe. So lets vaccinate all these kids from something that is harmless. Sheesh. What a bunch of maroons we are.

Reason 19 I won’t get vaccinated: Because all the public figures exhorting me to “get a jab”are lying scum dirt balls with less brain power than a circus bear with a learning disorder. That clip from Peak Prosperity of DeBlasio shilling for Big Pharma and Big Macs at the same time was priceless. I think somebody said it was like a Saturday Night Live skit. If only.

WES
    Participant

Michael:

I was reading about the bind Muskrat Falls is putting Newfoundland in. Need to come up with $600 million plus a year. The previous Churchill Falls deal sold kilowatts for 0.3 cents to 2041. Of course Quebec Hydro is selling the same kilowatt for 25 times that price! Looks like only practical way out is to make another deal with Quebec. That won’t go over well on the island!

A few days ago I was watching some1981 Land & Sea YT videos on NFDL’s Irish and English ancestors and where they came from. Very interesting. Many folks only have vague ideas of their ancestors because like many of my ancestors they couldn’t read or write andcame many hundreds of years ago.

It is interesting because of the isolation in NFDL many of the old traditions of the old country are better preserved in NFDL than in the old country which kept evolving! For example, the Boers in South Africa reflect their Dutch ancestor’s culture of more than 300 years ago.

zerosum
    Participant

Yesterday, they said, ” Old people die of old age”

Tomorrow they will say, ” Old people die of covid because their vaccine got too weak”

zerosum
    Participant

Playing hardball
    China wants USA to explain the research at fort Detrick, Maryland and also the relationship that it has with Japanese unit 731

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

Perhaps a better solution would been to refuse to pay, live within within our means, defend and refuse to submit but it is too late for us with the heavy uptake of the “vaccine”

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.