Debt Rattle June 9 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 9 2021

Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

@ John Day #76971 “…(so what’s next?)”

Really depends on what level of conflict which will be acceptable. A phrase “… prized from my cold dead fingers” sums up the how and when those in power will give it up. Already the country has the looks of a very large open air prison, those border walls work either direction and the guards are ubiquitous. The only economic vocabulary available comes from the MBA Econ. 101 school, designed not to provide workable models reflecting economic processes. Those economic models derived from historic precedent have all been discredited, dismembered or destroyed as to leave few living with a working memory teaching in academia (or anywhere else). Economic history is not taught for good reason, but all historic memory has been and is now under revisionist assault and without an accurate memory of the past, no chart is available to navigate the treacherous economic shoals surrounding us. The destruction of labour and the middle educated classes should rise warning of trending direction being taken.

It will depend entirely upon people’s willingness to accommodate whatever level of force, even violence to protect their own interests. But before that they must determine what those interests are; ‘Know thyself’. Then the economic history from about the end of the New Deal until present day must be established in sound economic terms; only this way will knowing the adversary become realised where something might be done about realistically confronting the erstwhile adversary, not some nebulous ‘elite’. As no vocabulary now exists, one must be created, based upon sound, fundamental principles that accurately model economic processes. Without this step, nothing more than hot breath will pass and nothing accomplished. A new world must be gestated and brought to life, nothing else will do.

An alternative is to allow the concentration of wealth and power to continue until there are no other reesources for their feeding remaining other than themselves and the ensuing feeding frenzy. It will still be important to have on hand a viable knowledge of economic processes from which to rebuild an economic edifice. The place to start might be the statement: The study of economics is the study of mankind’s ecology and the superstructures built upon it.

Dr. D
    Participant

Roboto is right of course. I’m trying to be snappy, but of course I mean “Flu vaccines”, “Those particular vaccines” don’t work. But they’re slap-leather to give them anyway, with a 10% effective rate, and thereby imply — although different — that perhaps the Covid vaccine is therefore similar. Pretty sure it is, will be, or far worse.

Still…even if it’s a (non) “bioweapon” in order to force the Global Warming Green Horse down our resistant throats, salvage their control of the economy, force neo-feudalism, the panic + the vaccine still doesn’t fit right. It’s disturbing.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dr D: “the panic + the vaccine still doesn’t fit right. It’s disturbing.” Agree 100%. The difference between reality and what is happening is rattling me. There has been a wholesale global capture of nearly every governmental decision from the very start of this. I can’t figure it. That’s the unsettling part … just what IS this? Averting collapse? (oil, etc, etc) Maybe, but even that doesn’t fit quite right. A highly coordinated psyop to accomplish …. what exactly???

zerosum
    Participant

” …. doesn’t fit right. It’s disturbing.”
    The part that I don’t understand, “Why bother “pulling the wool over our eyes”.
    “We” are irrelevant. “We” cannot change/affect the future/decisions.

Bill7
    Participant

​> As of the May 18-23 survey, 60% of U.S. adults report they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, 4% have been partially vaccinated, 12% plan to be vaccinated and 24% do not plan to be vaccinated. <

So many reasons *not* having to do with vaccine efficacy and Public Health for those who rule us to make that latter group as small as possible.

s/ B7; Control Group Member, always.

Bill7
    Participant

Adding: I don’t buy the numbers from that solid-as-can-be Gallup poll- guessing that over half the populace
    will not accept “the jab”, except under extreme, non-Da Covid-caused duress.

All Narrative, all the time

upstateNYer
    Participant

Doc Robinson: yes, parents are vaccinating their kids due to fear, but I’m tired of giving adults an easy out on this. They need to grow TF up. Mother hiking with 6 year daughter happens across a bear … of course she’s scared, but does she start running knowing her daughter can’t keep up so the bear will get her kid and she’ll be safe? Idk, maybe she does, in which case I guess we’re looking at Darwin’s law. Parent is a stupid, fearful idiot, child dies. (apologies for the rant, getting pissed and have lost the “kindness and understanding” I’m supposed to show others, because now we’re messing with our kids. there is no excuse.)

upstateNYer
    Participant

Bill7: I don’t buy any numbers from any source anymore.

Bill7
    Participant

> There has been a wholesale global capture of nearly every governmental decision from the very start of this. I can’t figure it.. <

I can: maybe what we the hoi polloi think of as our elected gov’ts don’t have much to do with it, except as fig-leaf implementers of decisions made elsewhere.. this thing was long-planned.

“Incompetence!”, some say; that -without fail!- benefits the Very Few

ah jus caint figger

Bill7
    Participant

> Bill7: I don’t buy any numbers from any source anymore. <

Same here, upstate: I fully trust *only* what I can verify myself, these days.

“cunspiracy theoriss!”

ok.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Bill7, can’t disagree with anything you said in “ah jus caint figger” comment. But … to what end? Depopulation? Seriously? Doing it on this scale would be evil incarnate. I’m having trouble wrapping my head around that. Maybe I ridiculously trusting and naive.

Bill7
    Participant

There is a recent column by Mike Whitney over at Unz- something NoVaxx something- that might be of interest to some; mainly for the comments, I think, as Mr Whitney consistently presents curiously un-solid, but plausible, arguments.

Bill7
    Participant

> But … to what end? Depopulation? Seriously? <

You seem plenty intelligent, and I’m just a West Coast surf-prole.

Mr. House
    Participant

@upstateNYer

Its just business brah, they’ll save the planet and lower the cost of living for those who survive. They aren’t stupid enough to try and tell people that is the case. Just like Nazi’s told certain people it was only a shower.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Bill and House: I’m going to go have a glass of wine now.

Bill7
    Participant

… (not wine, though).

What mr. house said: “It’s just Business, Rafterman..”

Bill7
    Participant

fleshing that out

YMMV, of course.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Workplace requirements will increase the social pressure on the unvaccinated and make them pariahs.

“When California reopens next week, fully vaccinated colleagues working in a room together will be allowed to work maskless. But if one person is unvaccinated, everyone in the room will need to wear a mask.

(From the NYT article posted earlier in the comments.)

Bill7
    Participant

“When California reopens next week, fully vaccinated colleagues working in a room together will be allowed to work maskless. But if one person is unvaccinated, everyone in the room will need to wear a mask.“

Thanks for that quote. There will be some real advantages for the unvaccinated, I think, though
    going against the [elite-manufactured, in this case] current is seldom easy.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Meanwhile, to encourage employers to require vaccination for workers, OSHA tells employers to go ahead and break the law, it won’t be enforced for at least a year.

Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?

Answer
    The Department of Labor and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, or disincentivizing employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

https://www.osha.gov/quicktakes/06012021

Bill7
    Participant

One of the most pertinent questions, as I see it: will the Few be able to kill off or effectively silence
    a critical mass of dissenters against their carefully designed, neo-feudal dystopia; one that no truly sane person would be willing to live in?

“vax-update for the neo-quintuple-myootant Strain this early afternoon, Joe..”

“no problem, Overlord: I’m there before you even tell me!”

pass on all that, I’ll go with Nature.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The big push to vaccinate as many people as possible, and all their children, is looking like a frantic race against time, before the adverse reactions and unexpected health issues reach such levels that they cannot be papered over or denied.

Bill7
    Participant

> The big push to vaccinate as many people as possible, and all their children, is looking like a frantic race against time, before the adverse reactions and unexpected health issues reach such levels that they cannot be papered over or denied.

Bill7
    Participant

who will watch the watchers

upstateNYer
    Participant

Doc R: “When California reopens next week, fully vaccinated colleagues working in a room together will be allowed to work maskless. But if one person is unvaccinated, everyone in the room will need to wear a mask.“

Ha ha ha ha ha … I’d be the one unvaxxed person in the group, smirking behind my mask the entire time. Piss off co-workers? Why not. I remember reading an article years ago about Jeff Foxworthy (redneck comedian) and how he was “laughing all the way to the bank.” Yeah, kinda like that. You go, Jeff.

Bill: “One of the most pertinent questions, as I see it: will the Few be able to kill off or effectively silence
    a critical mass of dissenters against their carefully designed, neo-feudal dystopia …”

I’ll continue to place my bet on “no”, the Few won’t silence dissenters. I refuse to believe it. Go check out Oracle’s videos of UK protests. Impressive. The US is much larger and diverse (diff states, diff covaxx rules) so it’s kind of like firing up multiple engines and propelling a really big ship before we’ll see that kind of reaction, but if the idiots keep pushing that reaction will occur. At least, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Bill, my bet for second place finish in this BS is balkanization, in which case I’m living in the wrong state. I wonder, though, if lots of people move to FL will the weight of them sink large portions of the land mass into the ocean? Btw, I enjoy your comments. They’re usually a bit “out there”, suits my brain.

Bill7
    Participant

> I’ll continue to place my bet on “no”, the Few won’t silence dissenters. <

“critical mass of..”

Bill7
    Participant

The Few shifing most interaction onto their darpaNet was a good move for them: minimal transparency,
    and maximum surveillance/quick counter-action to whatever the Many might decide was best for their very large group..

so cool

upstateNYer
    Participant

I believe there’s a “critical mass of” dissenters. Let’s go back to discussing “trusting the numbers”. How many are vaccinated? How do we trust that number? How many surveyed unvaxxed are likely to get vaxxed in the future? How do we trust that number? I’m just saying, ya gotta have faith. Ages ago I remember reading something along the lines of faith being a belief in something even when there is no real reason to do so. I’m coming down on the side of faith. It’s one of my favorite words. That and the word grace, another favorite. My favorite-est word ever, though, is conundrum. 😉

upstateNYer
    Participant

I listened to an interview with a gun rights activist a few weeks ago. Intelligent guy, an attorney who passed the bar. He said something that stuck with me. Paraphrasing: “we’ve got to stop calling politicians our leaders. They aren’t our leaders. They’re our representatives that we voted in. They work for us.”

Change the language. Shift consciousness. Alter trajectory. Change outcome. Just saying …

zerosum
    Participant

I don’t care what the numbers happen to be “quoted” that claim to give herd immunity
    Vaccine immunity will not prevent getting the covid
    Herd immunity will prevent getting the covid.
    Vitamin D, zinc, and ivermectin will minimize the negative effects of covid, just like the vaccine.

Michael Reid
    Participant

A master plan for sure. They are hurrying because they want the checkmate before it is impossible to ignore the vaccinated dropping

Bill7
    Participant

Novak Djokovic beats Italy’s Matteo Berrettini in a French Open quarter-final >>stopped to ensure fans could leave before a 11pm curfew<< in Paris.

Da Covid simply *goes wild* after 11pm, dontcha know..

How anyone can take Da Covid bit at face value, I cannot imagine. Downscale Perestroika for the proles; vast, newfound wealth for the Very Few.

Ah jus’ caint figger

Bill7
    Participant

March 2020:

Gilets Jaunes getting big-time traction in FR
    Sanders getting the same in US “Democ**t” Primaries
    Big-Baddie “Populism” rising quickly most everywhere else in EU

And Voila! Da Covid appears

so confyoozing..

😉

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Formerly T-Bear
    @ John Day #76971 “…(so what’s next?)”

Really depends on what level of conflict which will be acceptable. A phrase “… prized from my cold dead fingers” sums up the how and when those in power will give it up.

Sums up our present position nicely…
    Generally excellent comment…thanks…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

This year as well as last really has me missing the eighties so very much.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If the vaccine really is designed to do something dastardly, it is probably more likely to be rendering people infertile rather than trying to make them drop dead. Of course, they have to try to give it to everybody fullstop to get all the potential child-bearers because they can’t very well say, “We want to give this only to people young enough to have kids now or in the future because…well…reasons”. Though it goes without saying that anything that has such a drastic effect on human physiology will likely produce something of a body-count through “collateral damage”.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

@ V. Arnold #77032

Appreciate the feedback. Contrary to current popular conceptions, public administration of democracies and republics require the same state of mind as the administrations of monarchies or any other autacracy. If this is not accomplished, whatever the form of governance will fail, it is built into the specie’s political genome. Machiavelli discusses this in his “Discourses on Livy” and tangentially in “The Prince”. The capacity to make rational, non-emotional decisions is a species survival trait. To dismiss that trait as a pathological aberration is a serious error, instead it must be understood and used advantageously.

Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.