Debt Rattle March 10 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 10 2015

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

NPC Ford Motor Co., McReynolds & Sons garage, L Street, Washington DC 1926 • S&P 500 Can’t Fight The Market’s Selloff Forever (MarketWatch) • China’s
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 10 2015]

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

“they only allow the propaganda-driven aid shipments from Moscow to pass.” I’m lost in this translation. Propaganda now has a driver’s license and gets behind the wheel? Or are they saying Russia wishes East Ukrainians dead and would only deign to support them out of sheer spite for the propaganda value?

Why does Russia keep putting their country so close to our troops? Do they want a war or something? If so, they are very sneaky indeed, as there is no military build-up on the border, nor yet any published evidence of heavy arms moving to Donestsk.

Meanwhile, to the north, “Troika, troika, troika. Na-na-na-na-nah. Phttttttth!”

“ECB President Mario Draghi told Greek officials they…must let euro-area representatives return to Athens if they are ever going to obtain more aid” I know not everyone believes it, but didn’t Tsipras tell you he didn’t want more “aid”? That is, in the sense that “aid” would be giving something, helping, whereas this is more debt, more weight, and therefore the opposite of “aid”? Their designing the new Drachma didn’t ring any bells? Negotiating with Russia over food sales and China over ports…nothing? Russia handing Greece billions in yearly gas transit fees just white noise?

Nevermind, I guess we’ll all see which way this goes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.