Debt Rattle March 13 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 13 2015

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

NPC Hendrick Motor Co., Carroll Avenue, Takoma Park, Maryland 1928 • Rising Stocks, Homes Boost US Household Wealth To Record $83 Trillion (AP)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 13 2015]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Daniel Hannan resonates with me; Putin resonates with me; Tsipras and Viroufakis resonate with me. Iceland cancelling the process of inclusion in the EU resonates with me.
    Almost all non-western aligned countries resonate with me; there’s some serious shit going on “out there” and it’s high time indeed…
    This is possibly the last straw;
    https://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/03/stratfor-report-indicates-america-is.html

Stratfor has gone totally rogue and off the rails. But read it; then you’ll understand the real world we’re living in: Scotty, beam me up for the love of the gods…

John Day
    Participant

Let’s be careful about what Gordon Duff is really saying in that RT piece.
    He is NOT saying that an SU-25 didn’t shoot down MH17.
    He specifically says that a Buk missile didn’t, or the trail would have been seen, something that many others have said.
    He does say that radar “spoofing” technology makes radar identification of planes unreliable, since one fighter with this technology can appear as two, and one plane can show as another model altogether.
    So, if a Buk didn’t shoot down MH17, and we cannot rely on radar completely, what other evidence is there to tell us what actually happened?
    I’m glad I asked myself that.
    Global Research is often a conduit for Russian government information (I have observed).
    Look at this, which is clearly Russian government level technical analysis of the wreckage.

How the Malaysian Airlines MH17 Boeing Was Shot Down. Examination of the Wreckage

This is very specific, giving angles of attack with cannon, then with air to air missile after damaged MH17 veered to the right.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

“The reduced day-to-day variability that we observed makes weather more persistent…”

Periods of extended calm are signs of Global Warming. Interesting thesis, perhaps true.

I don’t wish to be rude here, but wouldn’t this mean that calm weather is a sign of Global Warming, adding to hot weather as a sign of global warming, extreme cold as a sign of global warming, and wild or stormy weather as a sign of global warming?

Combined, doesn’t that mean that any weather one can have is a sign of global warming? Or the logical inverse, there is no evidence anyone can provide, be it hot, cold, stormy, calm, moderate or extreme that wouldn’t be an indication of global warming?

If so, aren’t you really starting from your conclusion? Science is a discipline where you have theses that can be proven or disproven via the results of experiments. What experiment are you asking me to run when any data, however different, must result in an identical conclusion?
    <Sigh>

Raleigh
    Participant

Dr. Diablo – re global warming: is it man-made or a natural occurrence? Couldn’t we at least agree that it’s a little of both? You pick the ratio. To assume man is doing no harm with the crap we are spewing into the air just seems a little silly. Hell, Fukushima is probably killing me as I sit here. I really like your voice and would like to believe what you say, but shouldn’t we at least be a little prudent and watch what we do, just in case?

V. Arnold
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

@ V.Arnold,

I get a “404 File Not Found” on that, but it’s ok.
    This link still works. Same story about Pilot Voloshin.

Meet The Pilot Who Shot Down Malaysian Boeing MH-17 – Vladislav Voloshin: “The Plane Was In the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time”

The story came out in December, and not much has happened with it since then, unless Voloshin provided the facts for the analysis I posted above to confirm, which is possible.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ John Day

Yep, one and the same article.
    Fort Russ and Sputnik are two very interesting alternative news sources, IMO.

I’ve never seen such willful ignoring of a horrific crime and the U.S. is the driver. That the other parties agree to their complicity in covering it up is just an example of what a sick world governments operate within. Just stunning in its evil…
    Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.