Debt Rattle March 21 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 21 2021

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hildegard von Bingen (1098-1179) German artist, philosopher, composer, mystic Cosmic Tree   • Europe’s Covid-19 Setbacks Risk Another Summer Trav
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 21 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hildegard von Bingen (1098-1179) German artist, philosopher, composer, mystic Cosmic Tree

Wow, I’m gobbsmacked; Hildegard von Bingen is one of my heros; …
    She’s very obscure IME, and present company excepted, never featured or spoken/written about…
    …it is nice to be surprised like this…it is so rare…
    Cheers Ilargi…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

The White House is punishing staffers who have admitted to past cannabis use, according to The Daily Beast.

It’s as if the new administration is systematically trying to alienate anybody who voted for them for any reason.

Dr. D
    Participant

“UK has already said: forget about summer travel abroad.”

Yes because Britain is a penal colony run for the benefit of the prison guards. If you hadn’t already noticed by the cameras. Predicted, along with every other part, like going back and re-writing news/history, by George Orwell. I’d say “Australia should be so proud” but the other Zed nations are following on like spaniels to re-instate their own penal colony prisons. Highlight on the word “colony” as in “colonial”, “extraction.”

But everyone love it more than breathing, who am I to say? My kids will be the Morlocks who eat your Eloi children and laugh. If you can’t be arsed for your human rights, why should I?

“ Printing Money in Times of Corona (AC)”

The point of the lockdown – since it was never medical, being against everything the CDC ever published – is to allow printing to extend the banks against infinite compounding deadline, while killing the peasants with zero velocity. That’s why $1B? $100B? A month for banks, and “Whoa whoa whoa, slow down: we can’t give a WHOLE $2,000 in per YEAR income UBI for the people! 1/10th of the poverty line is MUCH too high!

I don’t know how this could possibly be simpler. If people get money – and Powell JUST SAID THIS, in Fed-speak, but as directly as they come – if you open up we’ll probably have instant inflation > hyperinflation. That’s why this time they’re going for the 1930 “Technocratic” utopia, revived from the wonders of fascism. But this time it’s different! “We’ll control the horizontal, we’ll control the vertical, we’ll control production, consumption, food, electricity down to the second! Nothing will go wrong when WE’RE in charge with big fat computers, just ask Texas!” No more disruptions or failures ever again. Give us 100% of all power and all your human rights and we promise.

People: Duh, okay! You’ve only hurt us and stolen our houses 100% of the time before.

“ FBI Investigating If Cuomo, Aides Lied to DOJ about Nursing Deaths (SAC)”

Like MF Global, shredded emails, smashed phones, MERS, 30,000/year opioids, cars daily with fentenyl to murder a whole city, ships with $6 B in coke, 12 cities burned down and 50 people killed, dead interns in offices of news anchors, 200,000 children missing a year with the highest rate in D.C., bombs planted the night before a spontaneous unplanned uprising, Congressmen sleeping with Chinese spies and keeping them as lifelong staffers, the FBI is much too busy prosecuting Grandma Flag for trespassing to bother with the largest mass murder in NY, or even U.S. history. I mean, they’ve got innocent people to prosecute for anthrax and Whitey Bulgurs to get off. With the meth-smoking lab that will post any results you ask.

“UK Prepares Antitrust Probe Into Facebook (ZH) “

As above OBVIOUSLY a shakedown for cash so Facebook only keeps 90% of their crime. If it weren’t, there’s years, decades of stuff to stop and arrest them for today. Ask Putin. He’s being too nice. 30 days to stop FB/YouTube’s official child pron online? How about 30 minutes? It’ll give the police time to show up at your offices.

“Liberals Blame Rightwing ‘Misinformation’ for Our Problems. Get Real (Frank)”

Dore and others are all over this now that the Squad is proven to be the scam we expected they are. They’re like, “You need to organize.” We? Us? We do? YOU OWN EVERY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT YOU USELESS BACKSTABBING HACKS. You said if we got you in the House, the Senate, the President, you’d pass medicare for all: it was all the Republicans’ fault. Zero. No minimum wage, no health care, no stimulus in a public freefall, that small money being snatched by creditors, more wars. AOC is all in on this. She’s like, “IF (is will never happen until the sun burns out) they cancel student loans, you wouldn’t pay taxes on this gift we’ll never give.” AYFKM? Forgive it and I’ll pay the d—-d taxes, it’s be a joy! You’re going to forgive $70k undefaultable and I’d have to work out a plan to pay $15k undefaultable instead? Deal! Nope. She traded everything for NOTHING. Nothing. And isn’t sorry, she’s out gaslighting you to do more. As similar Republicans said in 1994 under Gingrich: “Mr. Speaker, exactly how large a majority do we need before we start passing anything we promised?”

So here we have one empty suit in W Va who apparently can hold all Congress hostage. That’s right, all other members don’t exist: it’s HIS fault. Yet the 8? 12? Progressives WE VOTED IN are completely helpless and can’t hold legislation hostage EVEN TO VOTE. Nope. Too busy tweeting about what they’re NOT going to do again tomorrow.

Puh-lease. Don’t worry, NY Times says it’s all because the News, speech, isn’t censored ENOUGH. As Federal Judges just said, it’s because they aren’t biased against Republicans (and moderates, and Progressives) ENOUGH. They have to be more like Dictator-for-Life concentration-camp running, ethnic cleansing China, no joke, she says. Where there are no apps, no place on earth people can speak in private without her monitoring and tattling on you. Yup, the only solution is to run more articles that Andrew Yang is a Nazi! (Run yesterday, look it up.) Like Bernie before him (look it up). Why? Because he dared talk to Americans without hate, hostility, and condensation. You know, like the good people do. “There but for the grace of God go I.”

Well, they suuuuuuure learn slowly, but maybe the last 2,000 kids in cages in two months, now put up – with free Covid – with $1,400 checks in the hotels it’s illegal for you to use, might break through. …Nah. Logic and Reason. Our sole enemy. It’s my cult, right or wrong.

“US body politic had been woefully unprepared to contend with an onslaught of what he called “the dark art of disinformation.”

Yes except it came from the CIA, FBI, NY Times, CNN, and Twitter. But I repeat myself.

So…when all your ratings have crashed and no one believes you and are ignoring and going around to Substack as the NY Times credibility ceases to exist, you call that winning. How, exactly? Because you can completely censor 12 newspapers no American can read with a straight face? You already had that. There was the Weekly World News. (and Newsweek).

If only Fox WAS right of center. They’re probably where Clinton was in 1994. Their President (except not) is pro gun control, pro DACA, and pro gay-marriage. Besides, they have crashed because – finally – people realized they are controlled opposition, run by a rabid leftist and now his even more leftist kids. Doesn’t anyone ask question how he could have the furthest left papers in Zed, but the furthest Right in the U.S.? Goldberg. Look it up. THe best cover Fox has is that NBC attacks them for doing the same thing CNN does: Lie to support oligarchs and start wars.

Project Veritas hardly ever loses a suit.”

They release the whole videos to view if anyone could be arsed, and win every lawsuit brought to evidence and discovery. That’s how you know they just have to be false and untrustworthy. If they were trustworthy like NYT and CNN and WaPo, they’d retract headlines almost daily and lose every suit. I mean, apparently that’s what people believe: I just report it.

The IRS Is Letting Rich People Fleece Everyone Else (DP) “

But we have a solution! Tax the rich more! More tax code! It’s been 100 years, income disparity has been increasing every year, we just need that One. More. Year. And I’m sure it’ll be different this time.

Besides, owning a million just makes you a homeowner. As a business, you’d probably have 5 employees. The real two-level tax some from a) people who can afford a Senator and b) people who don’t yet own a Senator. That is, the billionaires are sacking the millionaires. Not the poor, duh, they don’t have any money. Right now we’re probably in the hundred-billionaires attacking single-billionaires. Sacklers vs mattress guy.

The other point of this is for Government to be smaller than corporations, and subservient so we have final, universal fascism. TPP was the official attempt at that, but Facebook and Amazon are the other.

“Russia Set For Showdown With International Law Over Yukos & Navalny (RT)”

Who? I only pay attention to people who matter, like have a 2% rating in their own country. Read: Not Kamala Harris. Smoker-in-chief.

zerosum
    Participant

<strong
    A holistic view

“The Costs of Coronavirus Lockdowns”

Did you see ….
    Did you pretend to be asleep ….
    Are you still using the pandemic paint brush …

Under that pile of printed $ $$$ are empty saving bank accounts, empty pension funds, overleveraged, rule 72.

Today its called “Misinformation” , “disinformation” , “Deceptive Disinformation”
    Yesterday it was called “Fake news”

Today opinions are called news

Yesterday, politicians made promises
    Today, politicians make profits

Yesterday, it was “kids in cages”
    Today, its “kids in protected hostels”

Yesterday, there was propaganda
    Today, there is social media, and photoshop for sound, pictures, video, thinking

Today, there is mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.

The other side of the coin …..
    On top of that pile of printed $ $$$ are ….
    “The Profits of Coronavirus Lockdowns”
    Bankers … lawyers … accountants … politicians …. enablers …. Biden’s lalaland
    laughing all the way to the bank

zerosum
    Participant

check this out
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cornered-powell-cant-raise-rates-economy-remains-life-support
    We believe the Fed is once again making a policy-mistake that will cost investors dearly. However, such will take time to play out, so investors will dismiss the warning short-term as “it’s different this time.”

Rototillerman
    Participant

I’ve appreciated Thomas Frank’s interviews with Matt Taibbi on the Useful Idiots podcast, but lately I’ve begun to feel that he is like the baseball announcer that criticizes one coach’s decision to call for a pitching change while failing to notice that all the players on the field are wearing the same uniform.

Noirette
    Participant

I am having trouble in understanding why Biden was appointed President.

I can only see this event as a strong indicator of the weakening and coming effritement, slow shattering, splintering, degrading, of the Pax Americana, of the USA as a dominant power, or even, in some time, of the USA as a viable, cohesive entity.

// Taking it for granted that the election was stolen and Biden was chosen by a DNC cabal – see all the other candidates quitting – / by the PTB / aka Deep State / some combo / or all. //

Reasons. Heh. ? .. ?

1. Biden is the perfect puppet, as he doesn’t understand what is going on. US presidents are all puppets in a way, since Bush J., just to quote an arbitrary point (as in other countries as well), the trick is to find one who looks good.

But, Biden presents a decrepit, abysmal, public face, doing *irreparable* harm to the USA’s image. Similarly, the idea that “the aim is for Biden to die / quit and Harris to become President” is lame, this can be accomplished with any President. Moreover what would be the advantage of having Harris as Prezzie? Just another puppet and not competent.. loathed by many…> It all seems like a shoot-yourself in the foot exercise.

In the ROW, all important ppl, pols, etc. know that Biden is a senile basket case, not even a real person .. (Medicos consider his being hoisted to the post elder abuse.) The Biden – Russia, Blinken – China events show that expressed resistance to and disdain of the US has risen, and cynical triumphant laughter from round-about is echoing loudly.

2. Is the aim WW3? A blundering idiot Prez. and crossed signals provoke growing animosity – Russia, Russia, Russia, bis repetita, resistance to China’s rise and development, etc. Which then goes ka-blooie…and most of us die. Yet, in the US some survive, etc. Heh sounds like future-fic. If so, this isn’t well thought-out.

3. Might certain factions desire a break-up of the USA to return power to more local forces? Leading to some split-ups, aka secessions, the US states? For more control?

4. A few powerful ppl hope for tremendous financial returns. That is a constant, but what they do / how etc. is another story.

5. Other?

ROW = rest of the world

ezlxa1949
    Participant

I read Zerohedge but grow weary of its tendencies towards strident alarmism. “Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.”

Australia? I live there. Saturday protests? Which? When? Where? Nothing happened that I saw.

WES
    Participant

Imagine any woman holding “Hillary” up as her “hero”. Hillary who’s father replaced Al Capone as Chicago crime family head. Great choice!

Why would one be surprised that after Obama took over the IRS in 2012, that rich people are no longer being auditied? Only conservatives get audited these days. That ia why all the rich are now democrats!

It should come as no surprise that the FBI (Obama) are investigating Cuomo. They want to get rid of him. Seven women and 15 000 dead seniors didn’t do the trick. Ogling pretty female reportors didn’t work either! The FBI is the police force used to carry out crimes the powers-to-be want done. We are watching a crime in progress!

US law trumps all international laws. So why shouldn’t Russian laws? Not the same.

So Chicago worried about air ventilation to beat the Spanish flu. Hospitals put patients outside in tents in the sun. We are so much smarter 8today aren’t we?

zerosum
    Participant

stay on the message

Wave …. surge ….. influx ,,,,, crises ….

do not say

Refugies ….. immigrants ….foreigners ….. caravans ….

do not explain

why they are coming ….
    why they are leaving their homes ….
    what volunteers are doing to help

explain

illegal ….. catch and release 72 hrs…..
    overwhelmed ….. manpower shortage …… overcrowded ….. doing their best …. humanly …..
    drugs dealers …. abuse … rape …. smugglers

sumac.carol
    Participant

Dr. D the US has not been trying too hard to tax the rich in the past few years. Do you think that might have something to do with rising inequality?

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IITTRHB

generic
    Participant

“Hugh Rodham replaced Al Capone.” Interesting if true. Provide a reliable source.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.