Debt Rattle March 22 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 22 2023

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

The waters are churning; the cultures are burning.
    The people are walking on ice.
    It’s your choice to be frightened; to think you’re enlightened:
    But it’s better to choose to be nice.

WES
    Participant

Fed Raising Rates;

My take on the Fed raising interest rates, has much more to do with the US’s economic war against the rest of the world, than it has to do about the US domestic economy, even though this is never mentioned in the Fed minutes released to the public.

The US dollar is used as a weapon, and interest rates is but one of the swords’s two sharp edges.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>Isn’t it clear to all that the video (and Jimmy Stewarts enchanting movie) are based on a outrageously bald face lie of omission? The KEY to whole semi-circular nonsense is THE PART THEY LEAVE OUT.<<

So far, so good.

>>So I’m guessing that it is not particularly clear to all that the $100 bucks started its life as a 100% bogus piece of counterfeit with no underpinned tangible value whatsoever.<<

This the Allodial Money Power Empire narrative, but it is not true. All war is deception, indeed! Sun Tzu nailed that one! I understand you point, but it is only relevant at one level. In our case, the level is WHO took all the silver and gold that our money system used to be based on, and was it theft?

There is nothing inherently wrong with a fiat money system — theoretically. All money is supposed to do is grease the skids of commerce and act as a token for prior tangible value produced for society. This is a complex issue, but it is NOT the big issue, which is why the Allodials have used their controlled opposition to promote it.

You should be asking what they Allodials don’t promote. What they don’t promote is that the initial $100 was lent into existence and is due back, with interest. THAT is the Big Bad that is not being addressed, and it is the foundational fraud of the system upon which other lesser frauds are layered. I’m not saying lesser frauds are not damaging. A knife is a lesser weapon than a bazooka, but both can leave the same outcome in the end.

$100 lent at 5% requires that $105 be paid back to the lender who controls the $5 in interest. The borrower only has access to the $100. But since the economy is large, people get confused. Some can pay their mortgage off completely, That does not contradict what I just stated as fact.

The KEY is that EVERYONE can’t pay their debts because Main Street as the $100 billion, but owes $105 billion. Within the big picture, lots of people can earn the debt-receipt notes called money and pay their debts down, but EVERYONE can’t because $100 billion can’t pay $105 billion, and the banks that lend the money have no guaranteed system to give the money back to the lender.

In fact, they have an incentive not to do so… they collect all the payments, and the seize the collateral. Of course, the bigger the debt-money bubble they blow, the more they seize when they bankrupt everyone!

A Rothschild went public and explained this exact dynamic quite succinctly. I posted the thread here, along with many quotes from it, but most here shrunk away from the ugly truth.

“You have never owned anything, because you have never paid for your “purchases”. Using the private credit notes does not extinguish a debt.
    Easy come, easy go.”
    ~Rothschild

“PAPER, People! You are handed PAPER!! What don’t you get?? The paper costs nothing to produce!! And has the taxpayer’s blood (read YOU) as backing! SO you provide the guarantee, at gunpoint! Keys to the KINGDOM indeed!
    Seriously, how can anyone who VOLUNTARILY participates in this system believe they can grasp higher level concepts?”
    ~Rothschild

^^^ For those of you who don’t comprehend all the nuance here, he’s saying that YOU are what backs the dollar — through CONTRACT. He later spells out that anything property taxed is CONTRACTUALLY COLLATERAL for the governmental debt. He even gave specific instructions as to how you can prove this for yourselves. Your home, your land, your vehicles… all collateral for that federal, state, county, and local debt. And YOU are duped into thinking the yoke that will be used to bankrupt humanity “has no backing.” lol They are definitely smarter than us!

“How exactly is the money printing system owned?
    Public information zippy, Try Google
    How does a Rothschild become a shareholder of the Central Bank Establishment if he feels motivation to perfect his own bloodline and would like to mint some paper for his family’s survival?
    Generally, by invitation only! Was yours lost in the mail, zippy?
    Laughing out loud!
    One does not simply print fiat, zippy, and take what one wants!
    The whole system operates ONLY because certain of the unthinking CHOOSE to USE this interest bearing FIAT…as opposed to, say, the governments in question issuing their own, NON-INTEREST BEARING notes!
    The 6% solution, as I refer to it. And no, one size does not fit all!
    Laughing out Loud!
    So, the INTEREST, not created as the PRINCIPAL is created, is taxed directly and indirectly and makes its way through various trusts, holding companies and principalities. Many eyes watch this progression through the various steps until it ultimately makes its way into worthy hands!
    Simple enough?”
    ~Rothschild

^^^ For those that don’t grasp what he’s saying, he is explaining how they systematically siphon away the interest owed so that Main Street, including government, never has access to enough money to pay their debts.

>>Thus the FIRST owner got $100 worth of stuff for no cost at all.<<

Technically not true. The debt was issued based on the person receiving the money agreeing to pay back the $100 at interest. That contract is not “no cost at all” by any reasonable definition.

>>Easy money, don’tcha think”. Especially when you can use that dough to bribe a judge and politician to make it all perfectly legal by legislating the legality of paying back the “loan” by charging interest for it.<<

And by “you,” you mean Allodial Money Power operatives, correct? Because YOU can’t bribe anyone since they already mopped up the market there. The Rothschild character made this very clear…

“Of course, groups of humans may band together and set rules with various and sundry methods of registration and dispute resolution based on the common good….
    Of course, such systems may be completely infiltrated and corrupted beyond the most wild imaginations limits, but that is another story for another time…
    Laughing out Loud!”
    ~Rothschild

>>There is not the merest mention of where the fucking magic $100 got its value from in the first place! No slightest suggestion of who FIRST “owned” the bill, or if they produced anything valuable in exchange for its “value”.<<

Again, that’s an issue, but there is a bigger issue. The narrative is the value is produced by the borrower who has to pay it back, with interest. The truth is it is a zero-sum game debt-money mechanism where the biggest lenders siphon money away from Main Street to expressly bankrupt them… in due time.

>>No wonder they call it Babylonian Money Magic. If the victim buys into the lies being babbled on like holy scripture then the magic works.<<

The Allodial Royal and Rothschild Debt-Money System absolutely appears to be the Babylonian Mystery Religion spoken of in the Bible. Money systems were invented in Babylon. It is a mystery yoke upon humanity, and the love and worship of this fraudulent money system is absolutely the one world religion.

“Mr Turkey, the International Banking system is a wonder! Study it and learn how its tentacles grow and spread across the earth! Silently and without respite. Whom do you suppose created this? Your local government?
    Laughing out loud!!
    It has created the appearance of wealth for a generation! Many have received benefit and many have suffered. Of course, it is all illusion and based on faith.
    The international monetary system is the one true religion of humanity. No small feat?”
    ~Rothschild

The Royals and Rothschilds own allodial title to their estates.

They do no pay property tax, and their properties are not even on the tax rolls. IOW, they have not contract putting their property up as collateral for the governmental debt.

Game, set, match.

They are smarter than us by a lot. They set this fraud up, and then programmed their marks to not even be able to comprehend it even if the game plan is explained to them.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>My take on the Fed raising interest rates, has much more to do with the US’s economic war against the rest of the world<<

Wrong paradigm. The Allodial Royals and Rothschilds are waging war on humanity outside their bloodlines. They finance Biden/US, Zelensky/Ukraine, and Putin/Russia.

Look it up — they all have private BIS central banks. Putin isn’t running the money system. If he had power, that would be his first move! 2+2=4, peeps.

The proper way to look at the Ukraine conflagration is that the Allodial Money Power want to murder as many military aged males in Ukraine and Russia as they can, all while putting everyone who survives in ridiculous debt.

Biden, Zelensky, and Putin are just the puppets who front for the Money Power Agenda.

Here is a tip — TPOTSIWID.

The Purpose of the System Is What It Does.

Stop believing the Money Power financed media narratives.

The US was fully captured before you were born.

Every country has a privately controlled BIS debt-based monetary societal enslavement system deployed against them except Syria and Iran.

Now you understand foreign policy. Syria and Iran will fall, and there will be some big narrative it.

But the real reason is the Money Power Whore of Babylon wants to “fornicate” with all nations via their debt-based money system fraud that “f*cks* humanity Royally, pun intended!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Does anyone know if Nicole Foss is putting out any recent material?

I hope she is well.

I want to refer recent finance based material from her (non political, she’s fallen for the false political dichotomy the last time I checked) to some normies I know.

Her message was early almost 15 years ago, BUT IT IS NOW MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT EVER WAS BEFORE. She was always right, but her timing sucked. Now the timing has aligned.

I hope she becomes active again, if she is not already.

Her wicked insights are needed now more than ever.

John Day
    Participant

Welcome Back TT4TW!
    I’m getting sleepy, so I’ll read your posts carefully in the morning.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Does anybody remember the movie, “Omega Man”? 1971 with Charlton Heston?
    Today is straight out of that “movie”…spooky…

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@TheTrivium4TW

You should be asking what they Allodials don’t promote. What they don’t promote is that the initial $100 was lent into existence and is due back, with interest. THAT is the Big Bad that is not being addressed, and it is the foundational fraud of the system upon which other lesser frauds are layered.”

That was what I was clumsily trying to say (and what you actually managed to communicate). The key part, and therefore the part they leave out of the propaganda. I learned a bunch from your commentary, and hope you’re back to stay awhile. Your timing is good and your info is even better.

WES
    Participant

TT4TW:

Russian and China do not have privately owned central banks and this poses a problem.
    Thus the war to weaken Russia, then China.
    A deadly struggle that spills a lot of blood.
    Has been going on for a long time.
    However, weakening your host (the west) is not a great move when in a deadly struggle.

WES
    Participant

TT4TW:

I would like Russia to drop a dirty bomb over the City of London in response to DU ammo to Ukraine. Then they can glow in the dark like their victims too!

Polemos
    Participant

jb-hb, yeasts are fungi.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>Russian and China do not have privately owned central banks and this poses a problem.<<
    This is not true. Dig deeper.
    However, The Chinese Royal Family likely is not aligned as tightly with the European Royal Families, so they are aligned, but somewhat further outside the main European inner circle, if you will.
    Russia is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Money Power — don’t get that twisted.
    Did you see the way Putin Puppet started the “war” against the Ukraine to divert attention away from Trudeau Puppet going full Gestapo on Canadians over the CovFeFe fraud?
    A literal marketing agency could not have pulled that off more perfectly.

And you know darn well Russia could take over Ukraine in a week.
    They are stretching this out, not because it serves Russian and their debt-money serfs, but because it serves the interests of the Money Power.
    The purpose of the system is what it does…
    So genociding military aged Urkrainian men is what this system is DESIGNED to do.

You did notice how Putin didn’t even really care when the gas pipeline was blown up to explode the profits of ROYAL Dutch Shell, British (Royal) Petroleum, etc. and act as a pretext to jack up inflation, siphon more money from humanity (creating more inextinguishable debt), and keeping interest rates high to wack all the smaller businesses square in the nose… and that’s if it wasn’t a bullet to the head.

The Money Power is mopping up here, and Ukrainians, Americans, and Russians are all suffering.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>That was what I was clumsily trying to say (and what you actually managed to communicate). The key part, and therefore the part they leave out of the propaganda. I learned a bunch from your commentary, and hope you’re back to stay awhile. Your timing is good and your info is even better.<<

Pardon me for being a little confused here… I’m not used to people being nice me, Mr. Ugly Truth Guy! lol
    I don’t take it personal as I understand the reaction, but still feel compelled to reveal the truth as I understand it, for people to process and do with as they please. Unfortunately, most don’t process it, they blindly react to it.
    Let’s get some good discussions going so we all can benefit.
    I will poke around here more often now that I finally relogged back in.
    I’m not sure I can get used to… friendliness, though. lol
    I’ll adapt as best as I can. 😉
    All semi-kidding aside, I appreciate your kind response. I know I can be very literal in my communications as I am “logically assembled relevant data” oriented (the Trivium, right?), but I don’t mean to come off like an *ss when I do so. I’m just passionate about communicating key information that many don’t quite understand in context.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.