Debt Rattle March 27 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 27 2021

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Wynn Bullock Child on a Forest Road 1958   • The Emergency State (Whitehead) • Supreme Court Judge: Covid Restrictions To Last For 10 Years (SN)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 27 2021]

oxymoron
    Participant

That wealth inequality chart would be a flat straight line of zero for Australians from 1300 to 1788 and a sine-wave graph of populations mapping perfectly with drought and flood periods. Temperature not so much. European war-cultures do have their ups and downs.

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

The vaccine designer (Geert Vanden Bossche) who has put his career on the line to speak out about the risks of sars-cov-2 mass vaccination now has a website as a resource for anyone interested:

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wynn Bullock Child on a Forest Road 1958

That is one awesome painting…oh the wonder of it…

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Nation’s First ‘Vaccine Passport’ Coming To New York (NYP)

Just like the vaccines themselves, the Vaccine Passports can give a false sense of security. Vaccinated folks can still be infected and can still transmit the virus. The Vaccine Passports list the person’s name and date of birth, without a photo, and can easily be used fraudulently if government-issued photo IDs aren’t also scrutinized for everyone waiting in line to get into businesses, stadiums, and arenas.

QR codes (similar to those on Vaccine Passports) are being used successfully for airport boarding passes, but I’m skeptical that all businesses and venues will be carefully checking everyone’s photo IDs to ensure that the photo matches the person, and the name and date of birth match what’s on the Vaccine Passport.

With Excelsior Pass, participating businesses and venues can scan and validate your Pass to ensure that you meet any COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirements for entry. Along with your Pass, you may be asked to show a photo ID that shows your name and birth date to verify that the Pass belongs to you.

https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass-what-you-need-know

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I think this LSD group are pretty much just a bunch of professional (and probably well funded by far-right think-tanks) denialists. I read on Twitter yesterday that hospital admissions in Michigan for Covid are up 600% for people in their thirties and up 800% for people in their forties.

Dr. D
    Participant

Forest is now a nail salon. That’s bankrupt.

“George W. Bush stealthily issued two presidential directives that granted the president the power to unilaterally declare a national emergency”

Hahaha. You’re so funny. You tell him “no” and cut off his funding while the Supreme Court explains to him how government works. Since this is a power grab, impeach him for good measure.

That it ISN’T like that means it isn’t George, or even the President. It’s all government against YOU.

But we have a solution: we’ll ask government to stop, maybe by adding more taxes and more government.

Over here, we believe the government is the PEOPLE, which is why when the fake government attempts these things, we want to be very, very well armed.

“It’s politically unrealistic to expect the Government to backtrack” “he judge also argued that governments are using the virus politically,”

At least he’s being honest: it has nothing whatsoever to do with the law, but with “politics.” Therefore, he’s not a legal representative, or branch of government, but a totally political one. See? This is why we have free speech, so they can go ahead and say these things. Then the people can ignore them and not care while their whole nation becomes a penal colony like “Escape from NY”

P.S., refer to the “Right to defend yourself, your body, and your human rights” above.

“ Risk of Asymptomatic Spread Minimal. Variants Over-Hyped – Bhattacharya (LDS) “

But he’s a doctor so we don’t listen to him, and obey known-lying politicians and unknowledgeable tech billionaires instead.

So shake a buffalo rattle on the full moon for me. That’s all the science and medicine you can expect now.

“An individual’s data is kept secure and confidential at all times.”

Hahahahaha. From the governments who lost the entire National Health child database? Who said the same thing about the U.S. gun check registry which FOIA have shown they keep forever anyway, just as expected, totally illegally? “We’re breaking that law, every day, every way, every branch of government? Make me.”

“The app won’t show any health information when scanned — it’ll only show a green checkmark if the person has been vaccinated or tested negatively “

Hey dum dum, let me use small words so you can understand: That IS health information. But here in #OppositeLand, health information, that’s solely health information, for the purpose it being health information, that’s nothing but health information, is NOT health information. ‘Cause I opened my mouth and lies came out. Now it’s true! That’s how it works!

My only problem is everyone nods their heads and says, “So smart! I simply MUST obey this perfect, honest plan.”

“here have been 30,076,486 total infections”

They don’t have the faintest idea how many infections there have been since most people had no symptoms. I’d also argue they don’t know how many deaths either since we’ve gone over the dozen ways their data is suspect and corrupt. Gunshot wounds: top cause of Covid. Followed by dementia and car accidents. It’s in the news. You just have to apply eyes to little word squiggles.

Hunter Biden Texts Shoot Down Secret Service Denial Over Gun Incident (NYP)”

Selling out your country to Moscow and Bejing for $1B? Yawn. Rich guy uses connections to get away with shady deeds? Why I never heard the like! Can you imagine? Your girlfriend tossing your gun away so nothing bad happens? Clearly criminal.

In #OppositeLand, all the non-crimes like bad pickup lines are crimes, while treason and widespread mass-murder are funded by the state and applauded by the people. Yay! Kill me more Daddy. I love you.

he takes a private airplane called Air Force One”

Huh? The real Air Force One I pay for. And it’s a special 747 with that call sign.

“Nah, the entire honor goes to Slo’ Joe.”

Sort of, but also the Squad. Apparently ONE congressman can stop all votes, but with their powers combined, the 8 of them could only concede and not fight at all. They were Tweeting instead, you know: where real law and government is formed.

Speaking of, AOC, after saying “we need you to organize somehow, for something, so someone can get elected” said, “Bernie forced a vote in order to get all the DNC on record as being against all progressive, helpful action. So that they could be primaried and removed.” Wow. You don’t say. Is that anything like “Force the Vote” 100% of you opposed, calling it “violence” attacked any Progressive who tried to make you try it, until you conceded all your leverage and are now completely neutered and useless, ending all Progressive legislation for another year or two? I’m not Bernie’s big fan (anymore) but he’s plodding on with obvious, real action, and all 8, 12, 100 of you are NOT. I mean, if you want to be Republicans, just hang a sign and do it. Stop with the tobacco enema. Get a room with Ted Cruz already.

The Top 10 Percent Through The Ages (AEA) “

Neofeudalism, where you are the fertilizer for their green deal. But it’s much worse than that. The top 10%??? That’s being a homeowner. That’s like $60k or something. They’re diverting from how it’s the 0.001%, who are pillaging the 10% relentlessly, but more the 1% and 0.1%. Since those classes are the apparatchiks in college and government, losing their loyalty would end their reign. The 0.001% have so much it would actually have a noticeable difference if we stopped them, on all of us.

Which is being done right now, but not very openly. Stay tuned, connect the puzzle.

The Suez is not wrong, but it’s a big machine. Okay, 10 days now you need 7 additional days of bunker fuel. Where? At a Tesla charging station? Maybe you need support in Africa, on the coast, repairs, pirates, do you have that? Insurance. Tipping point cost where maybe they don’t ship those $1 shirts from Bangladesh but wait 9 months. Their GDP falls, H&M is hit outside of China. 10 days more banking, particularly. You need liquidity to float more days until closure. Do you have that? It’s relevant to India and Europe, while the U.S. is untouched, coming in the Atlantic or Long Beach. Their banks are relatively stronger because. And so on.

What if they sink the ship instead? Accidents happen.

P.S. you’re right: they’ve already said Vaccines don’t work. First, they don’t change behavior. Second, every “new” strain is a mortal threat to live on earth. So clearly having one means nothing. Ah, but that would be logic and reason and we don’t do that here. We attack it.

Wynn Bullock Child on a Forest Road 1958

That is one awesome painting…oh the wonder of it…

It’s a photograph.

http://www.wynnbullockphotography.com/featured/2012-03/index.html

madamski cafone
    Participant

What I love about this image is that it is SO politically incorrect, in so doing reclaiming traditions that deserve something better than the obliteration and oblivion of cancel culture:

Oncle O

madamski cafone
    Participant

for V. Arnold:

An adult version of the wonderful photograph

Nimrod

Oroboros
    Participant

A test because nothing worked yesterday

Wordpress must have a form of studddddering Tourette’s syndrone to behave so randomly from one day to the next

You ba-ba-ba-bastard as Michael Palin said in Wanda the Fish

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Dr. D

“So shake a buffalo rattle on the full moon for me.”

I will be using this one for sure. Lovely plumage.

%^&

The Suez thing will, I’ve come to believe, dwarf covid. The ripples, the ripples… the glasses do nothing!!!

%^&

“he takes a private airplane called Air Force One”

“Huh? The real Air Force One I pay for. And it’s a special 747 with that call sign.”

I own an official Boeing swag memorial medallion comemmorating Boeing’s renovation of this wonderbus flying turducken. It is so obviously a Chinese knockoff (it reads like Chinese pdign English, almost). I would quote it to show but it is buried in ages of misplaced memorabilia.

&*(

“What if they sink the ship instead? Accidents happen.”

It’s already sunk, albeit horizontally. They’re trying to unsink it. The canal is only 75-70 feet deep. The draft of the Evergiven is avout 50 fully laden.’. Don’t know if that’s dry or full load. As for accidents: only pinprick accidents could occur with plausible deniability. More than that and it’s blatant sabotage of globally owned property including Hillary’s mystery migrants. 😉 (Girl, is qanon a CIA stoogecircle or what?)

An accident would require pumps, is all. NO biggie. They may very well be using lots of big pumps anyway. Here’s a half-way thought-through bit of mechanics on the problem:

Unsinking the Bismark

This is cool. Fun disaster novella concept:

“The canal has no locks because of the flat terrain, and the minor sea level difference between each end is inconsequential for shipping. As the canal has no sea surge gates, the ports at the ends would be subject to the sudden impact of tsunamis from the Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea, according to a 2012 article in the Journal of Coastal Research.[119]”

Oroboros
    Participant

Imagine say a dozen ships sunk Intentionally in the Suez Canal, you know like maybe from Iran or Yemen for being put upon by the West. How about scores of ships being sunk in the Straits of Hormuz.

Do ya get the picture?

Oroboros
    Participant

The shipping rates on the Silk Road/One Belt rail head that goes from China to Europe might see a jump in rates?
    N’est-ce pas?

Oroboros
    Participant

Geert Vanden Bossche needs to talk to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and the Corona Investigative Committee. I think they could illuminate new ground.

The British supreme court judge saying ten years of lockdown is truly insane. UK has utterly Jumped the Shark and morphed into the Soviet Union. The UK is gas lighting it’s population and projecting onto Russia what it in fact has degenerated into.

Orwell’s writings used not as a warning but as detailed instruction manual.

The British public selectively bred as whipped dogs for centuries of aristocratic / oligarchic propaganda and brain washing, finishing up in the early 21st century as poster children for a ubiquitous medically induced Stockholm Syndrome with their deranged leadership.

All Hail Britannia

madamski cafone
    Participant

Incidentally:

New video shows massive scope of California box-ship traffic jam

It’s a “thing”. Apparently, since no one can buy a home any more, we buy household junk. One way or another, it appears as if we’re stressing the global supply systems to breaking points all over.

“One of the world’s most vital trade arteries has been blocked by a quarter-mile-long container ship, creating a traffic jam that has ensnared over 200 vessels and could take weeks to clear.

“But even before the Ever Given ran aground in the Suez Canal earlier this week, global supply chains were being stretched to the limits, making it much more expensive to move goods around the world and causing shortages of everything from exercise bikes to cheese at a time of unprecedented demand.

“A prolonged closure of the key route between West and East could make matters much worse. Costly delays or diversions to longer routes will heap pressure on businesses that are already facing container shortages, port congestion and capacity constraints.”

Global shipping was in chaos even before the Suez blockage. Shortages and higher prices loom

Methinks the former Mrs. Sherburn and I should visit places like Costco today and play Black Friday tag with the great masked masses.

fwiw, disrupting global shipping routes like this does not conserve energy short-term, rather, increases it… but it should conserve energy after the manufacture-to-consumer cycles are sufficiently frayed.

They grow wine and weed where we live so we’re safe. 😉

Granny Bong

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Oroborus

“Imagine say a dozen ships sunk Intentionally in the Suez Canal, you know like maybe from Iran or Yemen for being put upon by the West. How about scores of ships being sunk in the Straits of Hormuz.Do ya get the picture?”

The picture would be major war. Whoever did it might find their ghosts breathing radioactive vapors of their former selves. You’re talking about crossing just about every legal and illegal criminal organization on the planet, from Los Traffickeeros to the USA. Sounds like a job for a misanthropic evil genius. Those, alas, have all sold out to Hollywood.

Nobody wants the Suez blocked. This is just another good old black swan out of seeming nowhere after being a logical expectation ever since they started making mega-ships longer than the Suez is wide and based pert near everyone’s economy on the passage of shipping traffic.

dermotmoconnor
    Participant

YT’er ‘THE EUROPEAN’ disassembles the MSM “Biden did great” narrative. Many moments where Biden sundowns, there’s nobody home, he’s just lost his faculties. My dad has had dementia (beginning early for him, in his early 60s). It took him about 16 years to get to where Biden is now. Dad’s recent decline was steep – but I recognise the little tricks a sufferer uses to pass for normal, using “him” or “that person” instead of a personal pronoun. On my last visit home it had gone so far that dad referred to his own brother as “that man”.

Biden the man deserves a prison cell, but Biden the dementia sufferer is a different animal completely. The people who have used him for this should be arrested.

Adlertag
    Participant

Instead constant re-posts of lock down deniers please spend some time and read the research. Last couple of months on medrxiv would be a good start: https://connect.medrxiv.org/relate/content/181
    Lets summarise, COVID-19 is real not some some conspiracy theory. Lockdowns are brutal and damaging but they stop the spread, the weak link is the people who don’t abide by the rules and contribute to the spread. Where would the UK be without the past lockdown? The health service has been on the brink and before someone denies it, go talk to those who have worked the front line. If you are in the UK try and get treatment for anything that isn’t an emergency. Yet the deniers still walk around spreading misinformation.
    COVID-19 is not about just mortality, its morbidity. Long COVID is just one expression (of course the deniers are out again) read through the research, asymptomatic, mildly symptomatic are all being affected by damage, neurological, renal, cardiac, COVID-19 is a multi organ disease and the more the research is coming in the more long term health implications our societies are facing.
    Zoonotic transmission is confirmed and if you read through the last weeks research you will find at least three papers dealing with this. The implications are terrifying, not because some researcher says so, rather any thinking person will come to that conclusion. (regretfully deniers are not in the camp)
    I have read your blog since the oil drum days but you are ending up in your own echo chamber.
    The UK variant B.1.17 is 30 percent more transmissible and 69 percent more deadly that the Wuhan variant, what is the solution for a virus with an R0 of 5 and doubling rate of 6.9 days? Let it run rip, only kills 3%, according to one of your reposted articles this week, forget the heath damage being inflicted on the 97%, Children too, blood vessel damage was reported by US institute a month ago and no one knows if it will be temporary or permanent,
    Just a point on the table you posted. Where would you expect 2020 to be? Non Pharmaceutical Intervention restricted the virus and in doing so supressed other transmissible contagions. Of course the figures are not out of synch, lockdowns have kept them that way. When I started following this last January as it was emerging in China I expected the UK death toll to be 400K and I believe that is line with some projections without NPI.
    Barrington is funded by a right wing think tank. We have similar deniers in the UK parliament. Neo liberals who place money above life.
    Just read the research and get an idea of what we are up against. This may very well be the start of an extinction event. Dramatic? Maybe, maybe not but the denier lockdown crowd are doing nothing for serious debate or offering any solutions.

Oroboros
    Participant

This video of Reiner Fuellmich was just removed from youtube for “This video has been removed for violating [Fascist Google] YouTube’s Terms of Service.”

So here it is on bit-chute

thomasjkenney
    Participant

Still reading stuff, but had an appropriately strong knee-jerk reaction to this:

“An individual’s data is kept secure and confidential at all times.”

• Nation’s First ‘Vaccine Passport’ Coming To New York (NYP)

Uh…yeah…except the part you just broadcasted to anyone in sight range that you have been given the shot. You don’t get in unless you’ve had the shot, so everyone who sees you enter knows that fragment of your medical history. Serious PHI leak, stupid as phuq.

Archie
    Participant

@Adlertag

Interesting website. The papers are all pre-prints and don’t look to be peer reveiwed. Also, it is funded by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

A link to the Detroit Free Press article from which I obtained the statistic on Michigan Covid hospitalizations. I think it’s at least possible that the emergence of more infectious Covid variants might have something to do with this.

Adlertag
    Participant

Archie

All papers are pre-prints and for peer review, but it gives you an indication of the direction of research. Similar articles for peer review can found on other academic websites. Sars Cov-2 is a novel infection of unknown origin and should have been approached globally with an abundance of caution and still should. The implications of any level of infection are not yet understood, you can imagine the outcry if it is discovered down the road that children have been exposed to a pathogen that will cause them to have life long health implications. We seriously do not yet know. Measles was once just viewed as a childhood illness, we now know better and I personally knew two contemporaries as a child who subsequently died a few years after infection directly attributed to the virus.
    We are not dealing with a flu, despite how serious that virus can be and are still yet to face the most damaging wave.

I think this blocked canal is a big thing.

A few years back, the power company finally wanted to remove a useless pole that was in my back yard. They did not inform us. I woke up one morning to yelling in the front yard. A man was on the phone instructing others to forego the bigger machine to retrieve the smaller one mired in the swamp. Why lose two vehicles?
    I got up and dressed and wandered out- absolutely they were not bringing in a bigger machine, I said. They managed to get the little 8 ton vehicle out, and it trashed my swamp shoreline, but the comedy of errors was almost worth it. A week later two guys came with a little rig that pulled out the pole in five minutes. He said he tried to tell them it was the way to go but they wanted to play with the new toys.

Paul Simon: please sing “50 Ways to Spur Inflation”.

WES
    Participant

My esteemed friend and constant life time companion, Dr. Murphy, is currently busy working in the southern Suez canal. After successfully selecting the worst possible time and place for the right sized ship to block the canal, he is currently working overtime to frustrate every effort to free the nicely stuck ship.

Dr. Murphy is a true optimist!

Tonight there is a full moon out so the rising tide might give them hope. However without a wolf howling at the moon, I think Dr. Murphy will see another successful application of his law!!

If they can’t unstuck the ship by digging, maybe they should start by building 2 sand causeway, one on each end of the ship to create an artifical lake. Then pump in water into the lake until the ship refloats. Then they can dredge away the previously built sand causeways. Naw they won’t, because it is too simple and low tech!

WES
    Participant

my parents said know:

You know of course that the only difference between boys and men, is in the size and the costs of their toys! Girls verses women also comes to mind!

madamski cafone
    Participant

If the tide doesn’t do it, they’ll probably try removing cargo. THat will take weeks. An artificial lake will take weeks. It will take weeks.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Adlertag

Most people here think the virus is a significant pathogen. Most people here think the government responses to it have been tragic jokes at best and crimes against humanity at worst. Most of us here view the UK as a glaring example of both.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I really hope the Covid situation doesn’t have to become as bad everywhere as it is in Brazil before the “first world” medical establishment stops turning up its nose at Ivermectin.

A big grin for you, WES, And a hat tip to Dr. Murphy! Without a doubt the most expert of all experts!

V. Arnold
    Participant

for V. Arnold:

Very nice, thanks…

zerosum
    Participant

The tide will do more than raise the container ship. The rising incoming water will force against the ship and push the ship sideway.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Adlertag
    Participant

We are not dealing with a flu, despite how serious that virus can be and are still yet to face the most damaging wave.

Ilargi has done a yeoman’s job (IMO) of keeping us well informed regarding the Covid virus (and all its iterations).
    The situation is dynamic, moving quickly, in many geographic locations, and most of the readers here are intelligent enough to make informed decisions; emphasis on informed.
    The reams of information just regarding profilactics is invaluable for those of us not yet ready to trust the hastily developed vaccines, me included.
    Our critical thinking skills are being put to the biggest challenge, and propaganda barrage, that I can remember since Iraq in 2001 – 2003…
    Normal is an antiquated term about the past, which is gone forever.
    …augering in a cloudy vision of tomorrow where any certainty will not be found…

V. Arnold
    Participant

profilactics
    prophylactics… 😉

Rototillerman
    Participant

@adlertag: or we could just be grown-ups and treat it as it occurs with ivermectin.

https://ivmmeta.com

I’ll tell you what I’ve been seeing for months: people going through the motions, that’s all. Nobody washes masks, people have stopped worrying about what doorknobs they touch or whether they’re clean, spacing in grocery stores is a joke… and the sky hasn’t fallen. Traffic on the highway is back to pre-Covid congestion, or greater. You’ve got the idiot true believers driving around alone in their cars with their double Fauci masks, but the rest of us have concluded that we’re under a political lockdown, not a medical lockdown. Not to say it isn’t dangerous, not to say it isn’t real, but I’m done complying.

The big giveaway is how the top medical establishment has ignored, shoved aside, fraudulently sabotaged, and outright lied about effective treatments. The way that hydroxychloroquine was demonized was quite impressive: at first I chalked it up to TDS (anything Trump says must be wrong), but they really went all out, faking studies, deliberately administering the drug at late stage hospitalization (when all the people who were using it successfully were prescribing at first symptoms), not including zinc in the treatment, etc. In the US, they managed to shove it off the menu quite successfully. They’re trying to do the same thing with ivermectin as well, citing one study that applied the drug at absurd levels in vitro to kill the virus, and then ignoring the forty-odd other studies. The problem they have is that ivermectin is just too effective: the studies show it works as prophylactic, at early stage treatment, and even after hospitalization, with varying degrees of success.

V. Arnold
    Participant

madamski
    Participant
    for V. Arnold:

Ya know, after thinking a wee bit…I prefer the child’s version…
    …but thanks, it made me consider some things…
    Cheers

Dr. D
    Participant

Alder, I appreciate your experience and will read the article but these are really all the same questions as day one.

One, if you are correct, why are certain non-lockdown nations worldwide relatively unaffected?

Two, why does that have no correlation to masks?

2 ½, yes, no one is wearing masks correctly, never washing them, and doing no other measures, just as Dr. Fauci said in March: people would pretend it’s a magic talisman and not stay apart, wash hands, etc. Luckily, the 3/11/21 CDC report along with the American Physicians report and all reports back to 1917 say it doesn’t matter anyway. CA vs TX says it doesn’t matter. FL vs NY says it doesn’t matter. In fact it works so well you should move to Sweden or Calcutta to be safe from the demonstrably non-working measures the NHS has enacted. Still haven’t worked after a year. Africa is still safe after a year. Why? So, what are you gaining but illusion?

Three, What is your exit plan? Okay, you have a lockdown and it works perfectly. (I mean except it clearly hasn’t, and is worse in every lockdown place like NY and UK, and better in every non-lockdown place like Africa and Florida). When and how do you plan to stop the lockdown?

You already have a vaccine. They already said it doesn’t work, either today or against any variants they call, at any time, no matter how small. So your only plan is that humans will never be free again? And by that I mean, all humans are considered to die or be murderers without expensive paid science, applied to them monthly, with cards, passports, permissions, cash, for the next 10,000 years? We are now in Logan’s Run. THX-1138. Or V for Vendetta if you like. It’s only been a month or two, and their cure is already not a cure. Their lockdown end is already a continuation. So when do we become humans again and not cyborgs dependent on a science injection, when the NHS already can’t provide normal service since they’re bankrupt with the nation?

Wouldn’t this cause a two-tier society more than now, with a blackmarket, gun-toting, drug-running Morlocks in the alleys and fragile, useless Eloi in the Shard? History shows which one survives and eats the other. Which queen is deposed.

And last of course, unless you are a CDC-denier, is the number 99.997% That’s for people under the average age of death, with healthy vitamin D, who are not already near-dead from several co-morbidities. I say it every day: you’re asking for the end of all human rights forever, bankruptcy forever, poverty forever, blackmarkets and lawless, violent gangs forever, for a fear of death running 0.003%. The end of England. End of the Magna Charta. End of Representative democracy. End of the nation of shopkeepers. End of poets saying “The children of England will never be slaves,” and the valor or men who don’t have a 0.003% chance of death, but 100% certain death, yet, “Theirs is not to reason why, theirs is but to DO…or die.

Which England? One that cowers with a near-zero chance of death, where we imprison the whole island because people over the age of death — say 72 — are dying, or where the old stand fast and give the young a chance for England and for freedom? Children are completely immune, as shown by many studies this year. Even the teachers and parents are immune and have zero additional risk from children. The idea that it’s not is a fear-based fabrication. “What if” it does? What if ebola goes airborne? What if asteroid strike? What if swans start attacking all of London? What if is infinite, but unreal. We fight the specific AND real. The reality is 0.003%, so close to zero it’s hard to measure.

Legal and medical tradition is to quarantine the ill, for the nation must carry on despite 1917, despite Elizabeth I’s plague, despite great fires or wars. And never, never, never give up. Never bow to 0.003% chance of fear.

What’s your exit plan since they just showed vaccines won’t work, lockdowns don’t work, (you’re in one: it’s not working), and they would tie you to a pharmaceutical/chemical/petroluem factory forever, until the sun burns out and the sky falls, until death itself is vanquished?

Just like I said. In January. Who was right? Did lockdowns work? Did they end freedom? Are you free? And will you end freedom for ME, on my behalf, out of your fear, and not just for yourself?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

The big giveaway is how the top medical establishment has ignored, shoved aside, fraudulently sabotaged, and outright lied about effective treatments.

It really is. When you see a situation like that, you really have to ask, “Cui bono?” (“Who benefits?”) And the answer is almost always, “Wealthy and powerful people who certainly don’t have our best interests at heart.”

Chris Martenson over at Peakprosperity.com remains my “go-to” for coronavirus information. And I’m at least willing to give Dr. Malcom Kendrick a listen when it comes to skepticism about the conventional wisdom around the pandemic (because I agree with Adlertag that much of this skepticism on the Internet is just pure ideological trash being churned out by the authoritarian-nationalist faction of the Deep State [that would be the one that supported instead of opposing Trump] and, yes, the Russians to at least some extent).

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.