Debt Rattle March 3 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 3 2016

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Fenno Jacobs Schoolchildren staging a patriotic demonstration, Southington, CT 1942 • Fresh Recession Will Cause Eurozone Collapse, Warns Credit Suiss
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 3 2016]

Raleigh
    Participant

Hey, Mr. Martin Wolf, suck on this:

“Trump has just released his health care reform proposal. He is the only candidate that has put forward a plan that will force down the cost of medical care by as much as 80%, rendering Obamacare unnecessary along with Medicare.”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231180

He wants competition? What a terrible man!

Trump also doesn’t like globalization, distrusts the opaque TPP agreement, thinks Americans will actually lose more jobs.

What a terrible man for thinking such silly thoughts!

Trump actually hasn’t taken any Koch Brothers money, or anybody else’s money either. In other words, he refuses to be bought.

What a terrible man!

Trump actually thought the war in Iraq was a disaster, thought the U.S. should have never been there, thought a lot of lives were wasted for nothing. Trump wants a strong country as far as the military goes, but he thinks the current wars could be solved peacefully.

Again, what a terrible man!

Trump thinks Americans are losing jobs to illegal aliens, and he’s wondering why, with high unemployment, the government is bringing in so many temporary foreign workers.

Wow, sounds like he should be tarred and feathered for asking such nonsense questions.

I’m waiting for Mr. Martin Wolf’s slamming of Hillary Clinton. Something tells me I’ll be waiting a long time. Take a look at Martin Wolf’s write-up at the top right of the below link:

https://www.ft.com/intl/comment/columnists/martin-wolf

Commander of the British Empire, Oxford, London School of Economics, Davos since 1999. Just a lowly reporter. Yeah, right. Protector of the status quo much?

seychelles
    Participant

“Germany hasn’t even begun falling yet. And when Germany falls, and it will, that’s when the panic begins to set in.”

Then somehow the BIS will find the funds to underwrite a monumental parade in Munich composed of goose-stepping Zioglobalist bankers, CEOs and think-tank manipulators, celebrating the victory of the neo-Bolshevik aka neoconservative cause.

seychelles
    Participant

Donald Trump Embodies How Great Republics Meet Their End (Wolf)

Pure Zioglobalist doublespeak. Nothing could be worse than maintenance of the status quo…which Martin’s paymasters so desperately want to keep in play. Belongs in the NYT or WaPo. Garbage.

PS Sorry Raleigh, entered this before reading your apt commentary.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

What if Trump is controlled opposition and, shock above all shocks, is merely another Debt-Money Monopolist Machiavellian rhetorician who is simply lying to appease an upset population?
    That’s my working thesis until proven otherwise.
    He hasn’t touched the Debt Star’s generator issue – that of the fraud that is debt-based money.
    He’s also lying through his teeth about making America great again because debt-money mechanics won’t allow that for ordinary people.
    It sure would be sweet for the DMM to set up Trump as their Straw Man when the Debt Star implodes, though. They’ll sell it as “if only you voted for our guy, none of this would happen” to all the clueless people who will eat it up.

seychelles
    Participant

TT4TW
    A very realistic dread/expectation; it’s the world we live in. Can the DMM keep things under control for the next 4-5 years? If not, Prechter says the party in power during the deflation will be blamed and relegated to the back burner for generations…if it survives…. so you should vote for the party that you least like in 2016. But that would assume that you believe that the Dem-Repub differences have more than manipulative circus value…

Raleigh
    Participant

Trivium – that’s something I’ve thought about too. The whole elite network is working furiously hard trying to smear Trump – almost too hard. Knowing psychology as they do, they’ve got to know that people get further entrenched when they feel they are being pushed in a certain direction (to be against Trump), and they swing harder towards him. What if they know this, and are doing this on purpose?

Look, we all know this whole mess is going down. They’ve held the balloon up in the air as long as they can. They set Trump up to take the fall, and, yes, he gets blamed. A “see, I told ya so” moment. It turns into a “Now do you see why we need globalization, illegal immigration, foreign workers, deregulation and Obamacare?” Perfection.

The Syrian/Afghanistan/Iranian/whoever migrants will take the fall for pulling Europe apart. “Why, there was nothing that could be done. The situation was just too overwhelming.” Takes the heat off of what the elite have done to ruin the EU.

They’ll probably entice Erdogan into attacking Syria, then hang him out to dry too, just like they did with Saddam Hussein when he attacked Kuwait with the apparent blessing (well, you’ve got to protect yourself) of the U.S., only to find out that that was a set-up. The elite are losing in Syria, and what better way to say, “Hey, look, Erdogan was just getting too out of hand, so we had to take him out.” The U.S. doesn’t lose face. After all, they’ll say that they’ve been trying to combat ISIS all along, but that bad Erdogan wanted Syria, he was an aggressor. I think they’re setting him up.

Create chaos and give people something else to blame (certainly not the elite), and you’ve created magic. Trump, migrants and Erdogan. Done. Their MO – always set up a fall guy.

OTOH, Trump could be in league with the elite. Yes, he actually could be. Obama talked a good game, yet we saw his colors very quickly after the crisis in 2008 (no charges laid against a single banker). Obama fooled everyone with his “hope and change”. We were all sucked down the tube on that one.

If Trump gets elected and we don’t see him making major changes, calling for investigations, etc., then he was either on their side all along – or – he’s been bought off/his family has been threatened. But a guy with an ego like that would simply grab a mike and start spouting off about being threatened, if he was. If he does actually care about his country, he would do that.

If he gets elected and doesn’t change things, the people will be very angry. I think they’ve had enough already, and this could throw them over the top.

Interesting.

Raleigh
    Participant

Obama on Trump becoming President:

“I’ll leave it to you to speculate on how this whole race is going to go. I continue to believe Mr. Trump will not be President, and the reason is because I have a lot of faith in the American people, and I think they recognize that being President is a serious job. It’s not hosting a talk show or a reality show. It’s not promotion, it’s not marketing. It’s hard, and a lot of people count on us getting it right. It’s not a matter of pandering or whatever will get you in the news on a given day. Sometimes it requires you to make difficult decisions even when people don’t like it and doing things that are unpopular, and standing up for people who are vulnerable, but don’t have some powerful political constituency. And it requires being able to work with leaders around the world in a way that reflects the importance of the office, and gives people confidence that you know the facts and you know their names, and you know where they are on a map, and you know something about their history, and you’re not going to just play to the crowd back home – because they have their own crowds back home.”

Blah, blah, blah. A serious job? Here’s what was considered “serious” by Mr. Obama (and the reason he was chosen and anointed by the elite to be the leader) – that he turn a blind eye to all fraud, corruption, military aggression, law (and he’s a friggin’ lawyer?), truth, etc. The only thing he did was make damn sure that everything was pieced back together again and the status quo was maintained. The constituents that mattered to Mr. Obama were the elite, and only the elite.

There are many people with self-centered, narcissistic tendencies and big egos. Some are loud, overbearing, while others speak softly and read a good teleprompter. There’s really not much difference between the two. The latter is just more successful and polished at hiding it.

Obama has to go down as THE worst president ever! But then he really wasn’t pulling the strings, was he? Others are doing that. He is just a two-bit actor who will reap big rewards for his part.

Nassim
    Participant

“Europe Without the Union (Stratfor)”

Well, we all know that Stratfor is really the CIA. In view of this, it is hardly surprising about that they are pounding the anti-Russian drum.

The fact is that as soon as Merkel is kicked out, the Germans will seek accommodation with Russia – a total nightmare for the USA and the UK.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.