Debt Rattle March 7 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 7 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Wyland Stanley Bulletin press car: Mitchell auto at Yosemite National Park 1920 • A Fair Hearing For Sovereign Debt (Stiglitz/Guzman) • Berlin Alarmed
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 7 2015]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Historically, Afghanistan trafficked in opium, not heroin. There is a huge difference. Heroin requires labs, chemicals, and expertise.
    I question the accuracy of that report.
    I’ve no doubt Afghanistan is a major producer of opium; possibly #1 in the world, but heroin? I doubt it.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

An interesting post from Zero Hedge.

Nice to know someone still remembers their economic history.

Nassim
    Participant

“But Hirsi is finding it difficult to forget the past. Indeed, he still has nightmares about Ukraine, a place where he became stranded for a lengthy stay on his way to Europe. He now refers to the country as “hell.” Staring at the floor, Hirsi says: “It is difficult.” He repeats the same word, “difficult,” in different languages.

After fleeing from Somalia in the summer of 2008, Hirsi tried several times to reach Europe through Ukraine. He was detained once each by Ukrainian and Hungarian border patrols, and twice by police in Slovakia. Ukrainian security forces robbed, beat and tortured him, he says. After being apprehended, he spent almost three years in four different Ukrainian prisons — for committing no crime other thanseeking shelter and protection in Europe.”

https://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/ukraine-receives-eu-funds-to-block-asylum-seekers-from-reaching-europe-a-1018907.html

A nice little earner for people like Yats

brendaa
    Participant

QUICK LOAN
    Good day Audience. I am Brenda Williams a single mom, fr om Ohio USA, i want to use this great medium to announce this lender Mr Jobert Beck who is really a God sent to my family. few months back i was in search of a loan form the internet wh ere i was scammed of $3000.00, i never thought i will ever apply for a loan on the internet again before i met a post about this lender made by one Monica Carlos who also got a loan from him, then i took a try again, after loan processing i was ask to provide my banking details which i did and to my greatest surprise i was granted a loan of $115,000.00 at first i thought it was a joke until i got to the bank to confirm and it was true, i was overwhelmed with joy. so i want you all who desire a loan and are capable of paying back the funds at the due time to contact: ([email protected]) and be a partaker of my testimony.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.