Debt Rattle March 7 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 7 2022

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

Oroboros:

In my world wide mining construction career, I never once faced that problem!

The reason was simple. Our construction sites were always in the middle of nowhere! In a middle of a muddy field, or a corn or wheat field. And there were no women around! One had to drive to reach the job site. Dam it, nobody ever builds a mine in a nice place!

You where of course located in the middle of civilization! Lucky you!

Only at one job site did I ever see any women around. And for a very sad reason too. That was on the Navajo Indian reservation near Window Rock, Arizona. On Thursdays, pay day, some of the women and their children would come and wait outside the gate for their men folk to finish work.

One really sad episode was a woman and her 2 early teenage children waiting. She had the kids stationed around the perimeter of the construction site so the man couldn’t sneak out unseen. They were very determined to separate him from his paycheck!

At quiting time some of the man’s co-workers (likely drinking buddies) tried to sneak him out but failed. The in pursuit family members managed to catch up with the man and knock him to the ground. They then preceeded to kick the shit out of him until he yielded his paycheck. It was quite a sight to see the man’s children kick their father in the head repeatedly not to mention everywhere else on the body.

All of this was the result of alcoholism. I remember the forman saying “I’ll bet the family hasn’t eaten in a week!” All because he probably drank his entire paycheck and never came home. Interestingly none of the other men intervened in this matter and the man didn’t fight back once caught but just took his medicine lying down. I believe the family just left him there for his co-workers to deal with, likely to drown his sorrows over some beers. Not a happy memory.

chooch
    Participant

The vibe has definitely skewed/bias. Not that I want to see young dead Russian soldiers on social media, but dead Ukrainian soldiers aren’t showing up. Same with obliterated military hardware, mostly Russian.

I sat through an intel update this afternoon. While I can’t get specific, what I will say is that the view of the war that we are getting from expertly curated UKR IO is giving a lot of folks an impression of not only RUS incompetence but also UKR dominance. 1/6

https://mobile.twitter.com/ErrantStrategry/status/1500904280034885635

Veracious Poet
    Participant

That probably contributed to the CIA Mafia wacking JFK. They felt betrayed, because, well , they were delusional.

JFK was also trying to transfer money printing power from the Federal Reserve to the U$ Treasury, he was also trying to reign in the exponential growth of the .MIL Industrial Complex, all per Eisenhower’s suggestions…

Since then EVERY POTUS has been a puppet for the banksters & MIC, with the PHARMA/Sick Care complex added from Carter forward.

Trump, being just another sheeple progeny of U$ Empire Inc., was ill-prepared to even comprehend how malignant the #DERP-SWAMP, only swatting at the flies circling the pathocracy stench…

That TPTB/TBTF became so threatened by Trump that they ran an open coups d’etat from 2016-2020 (within the U# Empire borders) is EXTREMELY telling, for anyone with a clue to “real reality”.

Moreover, the LARGE support of such treasonous psyop actions by the sheeple also warns of a culture that is moronic, insane & suicidal ~ Western civ will follow the death CULT into the abyss, the reckoning is NOW upon humanity.

Anyone surviving the implosion of Western civ will have to be somewhat self-sufficient or end up inline with the “huddled masses” for direct .GOV assistance ~ Warming/cooling stations (housing) + mass produced foods packed with GMOs, industrial fillers, preservatives, additives et al., which of course as a prerequisite will require submission to all PHARMA experiments for access…

Clown World War will be nothing like WWI/WWII where the “owners” still had a healthy fear of the populace, whereas the pathocracy has no such restrictions, openly telegraphing “You’ll own nothing & like it” conspiracy for everyone to see, hear & digest.

The People were given the keys to the kingdom, but willingly surrendered them for Skittles in every pot…

I hope I’m wrong about the black hole coming to swallow everyone & everything,

Gary

Oroboros
    Participant

I’m just an old fart now with one foot out the door. The majority of all my good friends and relatives I grew up with are gone. Together they formed the bench mark and back drop of my life. It’s true, you don’t miss the water til the well runs dry. I catch myself thinking to ask a question about the family history and realize there’s no one left to hold the memories. Each generation’s memories just get swallowed up by the earth like a big old whale in the ocean.

No one really even reads history anymore except for some nerds and academics so the mistakes of the past repeat on ever increasing magnitudes of scale.

In the Empire of Lies, I’ve never seen such a ‘soft’ generation facing such a shortly coming tsunami of hard times. Hard times will generate hard tough men who will stand on the bleached bones of today’s millions.

Humanity’s past is a forced march through a desert of greed and more, more, more.

The Beethovens and Da Vincis and Madame Curies and Ada Lovelaces are the tiniest of tiny slices of humanity. The vast ocean of people throughout history never traveled more than 20 miles or less from where they were born. A large portion lived lives of quiet desperation down the ages, stuck with warlords and pirates and gangsters masquerading as ‘rulers’ and ‘noblemen’ and ‘leaders’.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss…..

“I met a traveler from an antique land
    Who said: “Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
    Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
    And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away….”

~Percy Shelley’s Ozymandias

Oroboros
    Participant

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Take our oil department. Yes, we have plenty, says Alberta!

“What Alberta has always said is true, that the world needs more responsibly produced oil,” Alberta Premier said at a news conference this afternoon, adding that he will be speaking with US political leaders over the coming days.

Anyway, Alberta Premier wants POTUS to visit Alberta, …

Kenney noted that in a visit by President Biden to Alberta “We could discuss how to ship nearly 1 million barrels of day of responsibly produced energy every day from the USA’s closest friend and ally! All it would take is his approval for Keystone XL. Easy.”

Canada Says Its Oil Could Replace U.S. Imports Of Russian Crude
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Canada-Says-Its-Oil-Could-Replace-US-Imports-Of-Russian-Crude.html

F.S., … of to top up a fuel tank at C$1.599 per litre of regular ( … Vancouver, BC, is reportedly paying C$2.099/l )

https://www.vmcdn.ca/f/files/via/images/politics-local/gas-prices-vancouver-highest-north-america.jpg;w=960

Metro Vancouver, B.C. gas prices have reached a sky-high record this week. On March 6, 2022, several stations were selling gas for 209.9 cents per litre.

WES
    Participant

F. S.

It is so hypocritical of Trudeau to say Canadian oil could replace Russian oil when he is busy doing what Biden is doing! Shutting down as much Canadian oil and gas production as he can under his green plan.

oxymoron
    Participant

Russia not being on the warm west coast of Europe is another flyover state of deplorables who coincidentally are big old food producers also

oxymoron
    Participant

My word for today…

Deagle

Veracious Poet
    Participant

President Joe Biden is expected to sign an executive order on cryptocurrency this week that will mark the first step toward regulating how digital currency is traded.

The move comes as administration officials have raised concerns in recent weeks about Russia’s use of cryptocurrency to evade the impact of crushing sanctions in response to its invasion of Ukraine. The sanctions have sent the ruble to historic lows and have closed the country’s stock market.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/biden-expected-to-sign-executive-order-on-cryptocurrency-this-week/

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The Food and Drug Administration won’t have 75 years to release thousands of pages of documents it relied on to license its COVID-19 vaccine. Instead, the federal agency will have just over eight months to do so, per a federal judge’s ruling.

The timeline ordered Thursday by U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman radically shortens the timeline under which the FDA has to produce troves of documents. The order stems from a Freedom of Information Act document lawsuit by a coalition of doctors and scientists with the nonprofit Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency. The group seeks an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine-creation process during the COVID-19 pandemic, which came into full force in the United States in March 2020.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/judge-scraps-75-year-timeline-for-fda-to-release-pfizer-vaccine-safety-data-giving-agency-eight-months

New York City Mayor Eric Adams says it’s OK to put the masks and vaccine cards away.

“It’s time to open our city and get the economy back up and operating,” Adams said on Friday as he unveiled new COVID-19 policies that will go into effect on Monday, March 7.

No longer will New Yorkers (or visitors to the city) be required to show proof of COVID vaccination to gain entrance for indoor activities, including dining at restaurants. In addition, children will no longer be required to wear masks in school — which means that the largest school district in the country with more than 1 million students is officially dropping its mask mandate.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nyc-mayor-removes-indoor-vaccine-mandates-and-school-mask-rules-its-time-to-open-our-city-11646422506

BoomerDoomer2
    Participant

It’s unfortunate that the host of the Mearsheimer/McGovern presentation was an unabashed Russophobe. He seemed pretty clueless on a number of fronts — including continually referring to Susan Eisenhower as Ike’s daughter. She is his granddaughter.

BoomerDoomer2
    Participant

@Oroboros
    “The vast ocean of people throughout history never traveled more than 20 miles or less from where they were born.”

The latest book by the late David Graeber and co-author David Wengrow, The Dawn of Everything, have a different perspective on this topic. While it may be true of the modern age — while living on Galveston Island I was told that there were people in late age who had never left the island — Graeber and Wengrow make the case that widespead travel was fairly normal for pre-ag people. I bought the book because Nassim Taleb recommended it and he has not disappointed me thus far…

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@WES

According to my latest data collection, Canada is producing more oil than ever! Basically, near-solid straight growth band since 2006 starting at ~2,800 mbbl/d

Units being mbbl/d, … near-term production snapshot looks as follows – including liquids (Mar. 2, ‘22 report)

Jan.-‘20 5,600, Jan.-‘21 5,720, Nov.-‘21 5,780, Dec.-‘21 5,810, Jan.-‘22 5,900

Change Y/Y 3.1%, change M/M 1.5%

Greatest production growth, non-upgraded bitumen. Upgraded bitumen flat for about a year now. Conventional oil very small growth. Rest insignificant change. There was a significant but short period drop in production mid-‘20 and mid-‘21, … in each case drop about 750 mbbl/d

So, no. Not much of the shot downs.

Best,

F.S.

WES
    Participant

F. S.

Yes current oil production is still rising slowly but that is due to investment decisions made pre-Trudeau (like 10 plus years ago).

If you look at greatly reduced investments made since Trudeau entered power you will see what I am talking about! Canadian oil production will stop growing and level off at some point due to the lack of current investments to increase future oil production.

You will also notice since Trudeau came to power, that all of the world’s biggest oil companies have divested themselves from Alberta/Canada.

WES
    Participant

My take on the Ukraine is that the Ukraine has lost the war to defend itself. None of it’s 4 main army groups can move. They are now all trapped in 4 military cauldrons from which there is now no escape.

The first and biggest cauldron is in eastern Ukraine along the Donbas border. The second cauldron is around the coastal city of Maripol. The third cauldron is around the capital city of Keiv. The fourth cauldron
    and maybe the second biggest, is around the coastal city of Odessa. All that remains is local fighting.

The Russians are moving slowly, so slowly they would make Hitler wonder if he was even moving!

deflationista
    Participant

Free dumb.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Michael Klare – I used to follow his writings, … than he, sort of, faded away, strength his arguments weakened. I moved on, …

Anyway, just by accident, I just run into his latest essay. The title, “Would a “Cold” War Be the Best News Around? – Ukraine, Taiwan, and Other Flashpoints in a New Age of Geopolitics”, made me read his latest piece: https://tomdispatch.com/would-a-cold-war-be-the-best-news-around/
    … not his best piece, as I recall. Still, worth a glance at considering what’s happening currently.

F.S.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@WES

My take on the Ukraine is that the Ukraine has lost the war to defend itself. None of it’s 4 main army groups can move. They are now all trapped in 4 military cauldrons from which there is now no escape.

Ukraine accuses Russia of ‘medieval’ tactics in invasion (Word monkey hyperbole)

The humanitarian crisis in Ukraine deepened Monday as Russian forces intensified their shelling and food, water, heat and medicine grew increasingly scarce, in what the country condemned as a medieval-style siege by Moscow to batter it into submission.

Well into the second week of the invasion, with Russian troops making significant advances in southern Ukraine but stalled in some other regions, a top U.S. official said multiple countries were discussing whether to provide the warplanes that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has been pleading for.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/russia-sets-cease-fire-for-evacuations-but-battles-continue

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Bet this will bolster imonies:

Cryptocurrency platform blocks 25,000 Russian accounts
    Coinbase says it shared addresses of the blocked “Russian” accounts with the US government

https://www.rt.com/russia/551449-cryptocurrency-platform-blocks-russians/

userzeroid
    Participant

The Celente video “from the front line in Ukraine with Russell “Texas” Bentley is definitely worth a watch. Thanks for sharing this in yesterday’s debt rattle.

Alongside the opening statement from John Mearsheimer and the information from Intel Slavia Z, I would have to agree with Oroborus about the Bitch Slap being delivered to the Neo Cons in Washington right now.

China just started asking questions about the Ukrainian biolabs. The rumour is that they were weaponising biological agents to specifically target persons of Russian ancestory. This would seem to align with the ideology of the Azov battalion.

“🇨🇳🇷🇺🇺🇲 And so China joined in. After the official statements of the Russian Defense Ministry about the Pentagon’s military biolaboratories in Ukraine, the Chinese Foreign Ministry called on the United States to explain the presence of such facilities in Ukraine and publish information about the viruses that were studied there.”

userzeroid
    Participant

This version of J.J Johnson’s ‘Lament’ fits the mood as I see it.

Gary Thomas – Til we have faces (1992)

V. Arnold
    Participant

Formerly T-Bear

Bet this will bolster imonies:

Thanks, read the link; just re-inforces the prevailing wisdom; with cash in pocket, go and buy gold or silver coinage of the realm or some bullion…but in cash only…

V. Arnold
    Participant

…I should have added; …and keep your mouth shut!!

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.