Debt Rattle March 7 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 7 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Marcel Duchamp The king and queen surrounded by swift nudes 1912   • One Glorious Day In Sevastopol 12 Years Ago (Peter Hitchens) • Ukraine is Tr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 7 2022]

anticlimactic
    Participant

IS THIS THE GREAT RESET?

Nasty thought.

Russia was forced into invading. If they hadn’t then atrocities would occur in Donbass, including chemical weapons, until they did. [Blamed on Russia] US/NATO expected it.

Western media had been fanning anti-Russian support. When the West and its’ minions kept applying ever more sanctions to support the neo-nazis in Kiev, the populace backed it ignoring [or unaware of] any consequences.

The consequences could be major.

– The rise in energy costs will mean a doubling of the cost of food and fuel [At least]
    – The freezing of Russia’s banking assets will destabilise the global banking system.
    – There will be de-globalisation when countries and companies feel they can no longer rely on deliveries.
    – The Euro may fail, and even the Dollar. [Probably the Pound]
    – Who will lend to massively indebted countries with failing economies
    – Companies will not be able to afford to build things, no-one can afford to buy them.
    – The EU could fail
    – People will suffer hugely and may cause trouble
    – Censorship of the internet will increase towards totalitarian

Plus the possibility of nuclear war.

Everything could unravel! Are some people already planning to pick up the pieces?

There was never a good reason for any of this to happen.

[Being paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you!]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

Calvin also starts the camera in 2022 and not in 2014 or 1990. Everyone believes so much, they’ll stuff a revolver in their gums! RIGHT AFTER seeing WMD, RussiaRussiaRussia, and CV-19. Squirrel! Okay, whew, they believe it all again.

“One Bank Sees 10% Chance of “Civilization-Ending Global Nuclear War”, Says Buy Stocks”

That pretty much sums up the last 40 years. Question is: is it different this time?

New source for lies information: expected Presidential Candidate DeSantis. His governor press conferences have questions about national affairs, without comment. I’m not sure how common that is for governors, but if I were one, I’d point out this is off-the clock musing. He says Russia has “made a mistake” – the GOP UniParty line – and is going to bleed by a thousand cuts in a ceaseless new Vietnam. That’s their play then. Or they think it is. I think I’ve heard similar words from UniParty HRC, Rubio, etc. Even Trump I think, though it’s not coming to my brain right now.

This morning’s news, “Volunteers” flood into Ukraine. Uh-huh. Suuuure there are 100k of them, and I’m sure nobody’s helping them, nobody’s paying them, it’s always true that UK, etc stamp your passport into a war zone with a rifle under your arm, etc. Well, having no imagination, at least they learned from Russia inventing this – or more reviving it – in Donbass. Great, boys! Now can you describe to me how this is not WWIII? Russia is going to shoot the s–t out of every one of those Canadians, Britons, etc., and blow up every one of their army trucks, arms-laden Fiats, etc. Don’t get all butt-hurt on me now.

And if that’s true, why should Russia not send some “Volunteers” to East Jersey? Dumber than a bag of hammers, I tell you, and we have seen this regularly. We do something in Syria or something, next thing you know, there’s a major train derailment or chemical plant fire in Arkansas. At the moment, since the West is determined to cause WWIII, they are matching us via the financial route, shutting off oil, wheat, and fertilizer. Other news, palladium, gasses used for lasers mostly come from Ukraine, and other goodies.

But it’s important to realize the point isn’t to WIN this war. These people are religious zealots, bringing their new Maitreya or Madhi. They have no plans to “WIN”; the plan is ONLY to smash. The “Three World Wars” plan specifically is CAUSING as much hardship as can be wrought, by every means possible, as CNN with every dollar you have, down to bankruptcy, so as to have a war of all against all, the decrediting of all institutions, the fight of the world against some constantly shifting, well-funded extremists,

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose [innate] deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, [presently making the state their religion] will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.”

We can see this now clearly in the actions of this club or cult which is also clearly led directly from the top with associations like the WEF and IMF, NATO and the gang. Biden, even Germany says universally, we must embargo Russian oil. – Okay, normal war, you d–ks. BUT THEY ALSO SHUT OFF ALL OIL AT HOME. No pumping or pipelines here, provably. No nuke plants not any alternatives in Germany, provably. No war rationing or positioning, provably. Therefore, the only POSSIBLE outcome, is the sudden death of a few million (poor) people. Their own citizens, specifically killed on “accident”. Oopsie! Did I do thaaaaaat?

You want to explain this to me some other way? THEY claim it’s war, but we don’t mobilize? They know the food is cut off, prices double last year BEFORE the war, and will 10x now, but they do nothing? Uh-huh.

Remember this line? “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be” Matt 24:21 Yes, but it doesn’t HAVE to happen, it’s not “Prophesized”. They — the WEF, the IMF, Basel, NATO — are specifically MAKING it happen, FORCING it to happen, on purpose, knowing this is their express goal. They’ll still be eating 5-Star, maskless at their 5,000sq ft house at sea-level. It’s only YOUR kids who will starve and they don’t care. How do I know? British kids were white with hunger last YEAR as reported and they ALREADY didn’t care. They were giving golden promises to refugees then sinking them in boats on camera LAST YEAR And those Syrian camps in Greece are still open and still deadly. Athens still has soup kitchens in the streets. …So they won’t care, as they didn’t care, and haven’t cared, and I’m only predicting the present, not the future.

Or in Islam:

“The Holy Prophet (S) said: “There will come a time for my Ummah when their rulers will be cruel, their scholars will be greedy and have little piety, their worshippers (will act) hypocritically, their merchants will commit usury and conceal the defects of their buyings and sellings and their women will be busy with the ornaments of the world. Hence, at this time, the most vicious of them will dominate over them, and their good doers will invocate but they will not be answered.” Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 23, p. 22

“The Holy Prophet (S) said: “There will come a time for my Ummah when they will love five things while neglecting five others: They will love this world and neglect the next world. They will love wealth and forget (the Day of) Reckoning. They (their men) will love (corruptive) women and forget the houries. They will love buildings and forget the graves. And, they will love (their) selves and forget the Lord. Those (such people) dislike me and I, too, dislike them.” Al-Ithna ‘Ashariyyah, p. 202

Now don’t look to them to SOLVE it, they are making choices such as shutting off YOUR food, and YOUR oil, on purpose, right in front of you. Don’t be in denial; they clearly WANT this. They want fewer humans, it’s a planetary imperative to them, and they’ve been saying so for 30 years. Please believe them.

From out perspective, plan accordingly. Clearly telling anyone won’t get through although I’m at a loss to know what more Biden or Merkel could say to make it any clearer besides sending policemen to your house to shut off the gas and clear out your cupboards by burning your corn flakes in a barrel out back. Thousands, millions, will rather die than believe, than tell the truth for even ONE minute. Johnstone and Niomi Wolf published on this it this week. And that’s not just to others, which might be scary, but to themselves.

If you don’t tell the truth even to yourself, you won’t have means to cover the doubling of gas and 10x in food this year. Won’t recognize medicine is being intentionally denied to you by any premise than can fabricate. Was 10x in insulin 10 years ago not warning enough? And a 50% rise in crude oil is followed by what, 100% of the time? That’s right, a bank run and stock crash from a liquidity crunch.

“ Putin’s Last Warning Before Beginning Of The 2nd Phase (Saker)”

Yes, and we already saw their answer: please PLEASE kill our people, Mr. Putin. We beg you: kill them all. Kill every German, every American, every Slav. Please do our work for us while we eat at the French Laundry and fly to Florida on the private jet during quarantine. Or rather, Putin will do nothing; he’ll just be the excuse. BIDEN will shut off your oil this winter and kill your OTHER grandma. Already has. Don’t think the food embargo nor the bank run can be stopped at this point. London trader Alistair MacLeod says Europe is the weakest due to the Euro/ECB not being real – a thing Armstrong told them in 1998 – and cannot draw on money-printing from member, i.e. national banks. Who are all totally, totally broke. Therefore they will collapse first, in about two weeks. Since one tiny bank could bring it all down in the 90s, or in 2008, OR a Russian bond collapse in 2000, then certainly London, the U.S. will not survive the lock-up and bankruptcy of every bank in Europe.

Seem extreme? The BIS, etc, just told, oh, say, French banks, that their $15B in Russian bonds, corporate and national, are to be marked to zero. Russia didn’t do that. They might be arguably worth 30%. Basil did that. ON purpose, for no reason and to no end EXCEPT to attack Russia and collapse Europe, unnecessarily, and in fact, incorrectly according to accounting rules. And THEN they told 100% of these banks, “You can’t make your weekly profits on banking for oil shipments, palladium transfers, not in Russia, nor in Belarus, nor Khazakstan, etc.” So what’s that? Another $15B bullet in the head? For no reason but an intentional international suicide pact? A religious death cult of unnecessary smashing? You explain it to me then. While you’re sorting all the food you just brought home on pallets.

Well they DO get the Force Majeure in Forex and Silver. So yay us.

chooch
    Participant

apsnaz said,

“I consider this story to be extremely unlikely. Do you have a source for this alegation?”

I prefaced those anecdotes with

“The tails (tales) of human imagination.”

a kullervo
    Participant

Sanity will return when once again the use of one’s own hands becomes the main tool to kill and prepare the next meal, with women and children witnessing and lending a hand. Yes, vegans out there, you also: someone has to kill the bugs feeding from the things you eat. Pesticides? How do you think those are developed? If you believe that killing in a lab wearing a white coat is any different from killing in a slaughterhouse, or by fishing or hunting, then I feel for you: you are really lost.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

Beans sprouting in garden, transitioning to spring
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/extralegal-proceedings?s=w

What is going on in Ukraine is puzzling when compared to the US invasion of Iraq, “shock and awe”, destroying all of the infrastructure and using explosives against anything that moved or didn’t move. It’s different.

It’s less difficult to comprehend with a little shift of perspective. If the Russian goals actually are to intervene in the Ukrainian civil war, on the side that has been attacked for 8 years, after declaring independence, and to rid Ukraine of the NATO/US backed nazi forces attacking them, to the benefit of the rest of the people of Ukraine and Russia, then it makes more sense.

Ukrainian forces dug-in deeply in Mariupol won’t let civilians leave, but are shelling other Ukrainian civilians in the region, inviting counterattacks, which will kill Ukrainian civilians, which is good for who?

The Russian and Donbass separatist forces are being very patient and selective, and are avoiding damage to cities. Water and electricity are still working in most cities, and gas is flowing through pipelines.

The narrative in the west has been sold very well to most populations, but inquiring minds still want to know. Yves Smith at Naked Capitalism, who is careful and very conservative, but not a sycophant has tried very hard to get at what the facts may be and has come up with a remarkably similar perspective to mine, with the same motivation. Moon of Alabama, a German blogger, has raised that point. An important factor in Zelensky-the-peace-with-Russia-candidate’s transformation may be that he met the Azov battalion, who would not take orders from him, and threatened his life if he acted against what their stated goals for the nation were, repeatedly, consistently. Yarosh: if Zelensky betrays Ukraine, he will lose not his position, but his life

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/03/zelensky-and-the-fascists-he-will-hang-on-some-tree-on-khreshchatyk.html

When I see Zelensky saying that “he won’t negotiate with a gun to his head” and also say that “the only route to peace is through a direct negotiation between him and the Russians”, I think I understand his meaning. If he can be separated from those with a gun to his head, he can then negotiate for peace.

Andrei at Vineyard of the Saker is battle fatigued at this point, being a Russian in the west, but explains in more detail the Russian objectives, as I just did, and how the events on the ground make sense, as I just did, but in more and better detail. Importantly, the Russian forces much prefer patience to harming civilians, or allowing civilians to be harmed. We Americans might be this kindly disposed to Canadians in a similar situation. Day #10 of War, update with perspective.

Day 10 of the Russian special operation in Banderastan

Moon of Alabama had a piece yesterday, updating the glacial tightening of Russian military encirclements and some special actions, but also the ethnic and religious differences of different parts of “Ukraine”, which are good tags for the hostilities seen between groups thrown together in a “country”, which could not work together to become a nation. This is an old imperial policy. Modern Ukraine was pieced together to serve German, and then Soviet interests beginning in WW-1, through to the USSR days of Khrushchev, who added Crimea to help a political deal work. The old religious boundaries reflect multiple different perceptions of nationality within the country. Galicia is important.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/03/disarming-ukraine-day-9-europe-increases-its-own-losses.html#more

Again, to understand the inscrutable Russian, you have to listen to them… They kept saying the same thing, politely, for a long time. Turns out they meant it.

Scott Ritter says the Russian president is working from a 2007 playbook, when he warned European leaders of the need for a new security framework to replace the system built by the U.S. and NATO.

Putin: Crazy Like a Fox

Jhem
    Participant

“Hemingway Romanticism”? Hardly, my grandfather would have looked at these veterans with pity if not outright ridicule. First off, he would have asked them, “why didn’t you anything for the people of the Donbas for eight years?”
    “Where were you?” he would have said.

After that he certainly would have pointed out that this is not the Spanish Civil War and they would not be defending Ukraine against the fascists. The fascists (neo-nazis in this case) are an integral part of the government of Ukraine. But then maybe these veterans are fascists themselves, in addition to being fools.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empire of Lies has a contender for it’s New Theme Song

This kicks ‘America the Beautiful’ to the curb.

John Day
    Participant

​ This article looks into the abyss of a world which suddenly finds itself more threatened by a revocable-dollar as reserve currency, and may soon have better options​.
    Russia’s central bank had $US 630 billion in reserves a week ago, then suddenly, the US revoked those reserves, revoked the validity of those IOUs, made the dollars cease to exist in that moment. Only the US can decide to reinstate those promises, but why should it do so? It’s like Google cancelling you for an unspecified “violation”. You find that you do not have something that you own, even though you gave up a lot that you did seem to own, in the deal to “own” it.
    Which countries are moving to something else, or about to do so? Saudi Arabia is on the list…
    On the Cusp of an Economic Singularity
    https://doomberg.substack.com/p/on-the-cusp-of-an-economic-singularity?s=r

The War on Humanity
    The Empire doesn’t care about the Ukrainians anymore than they care about the people in their own countries. It is about maintaining control over humanity.

The War on Humanity…

​Steve Kirsch, ​ License to kill
    There’s no doubt about it: the vaccine companies have a license to kill. They can kill as many people as they want and nobody in America is going to stop them. It’s all perfectly legal.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/license-to-kill?s=r

In December 2020 two engineers with Moderna leaked information that Moderna mRNA gene-therapy “vaccines” were having batches of secret ingredients added manually and not documented in the process, as a matter of course, due to “secret ingredients in adjuvants”. the engineers found these to be insertions for a gene that would promote cancer, which lipid micelles would target the liver, and recessive genes, to target the ovaries, which would lead to female infertility, especially in subsequent generations. Recent findings confirm these allegations. Thanks Luc.
    https://live2fightanotherday.substack.com/p/lasting-legacy-of-trojan-horses?s=r

Judge Unseals 400 Pages of Evidence, Clears Way for Pfizer Whistleblower Lawsuit
    A whistleblower lawsuit alleging fraud during Pfizer’s COVID vaccine trials is moving forward, after a district court judge unsealed the complaint, including 400 pages of exhibits.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/judge-evidence-pfizer-whistleblower-lawsuit/?

Oroboros
    Participant

‘Greece was for a long time perceived as being closer to Russia than other nations’

This is about the Great Schism in Christianity between Western Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox.

The Western Roman Empire shitthebed in the mid 5th century due to utter pathological depravity.

The Eastern Roman Empire went on another Thousand Years in Constantinople before falling to Muslim Crusaders.

The Roman and Orthodox clergy have been having a grudge match ever since.

The Roman Catholics have penis envy because the Eastern Orthodox out bested them by a Millennium

Hell hath no fury like an ideological sect proven wrong.

The Saker covers this subject like white on rice.

Here’s a search collection of articles on the subject from soup to nuts at The Saker

https://thesaker.is/?s=Schism

Kassandra
    Participant

So, I admit, I’m a Dr D fan, although sometimes I think he goes too far or a little off the rails. But this just nails it 100%. I really wish I knew who you are in real life. I need more people like you around.

Debt Rattle March 7 2022

I have a question, just something I have been thinking about. I escaped a city in 2020 for a rural area, but land prices here were totally out of reach, I’m actually really lucky I was able to buy a house in town (a town of about 20k, including a University). I have enough savings to pay off this house, but I have been keeping it in savings for when/if land prices soften. But honestly, I’m terrified of the situation the banks are in, and having that much cash savings. If I pay off this house however, I’ll not have enough left to jump on land if it comes up and prices soften. I feel like there’s no right answer right now, things are that screwed up…

Figmund Sreud
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

GO AND KILL

All that I hear, Everywhere, all that l hear, from everyone that has a position of power, a position of leadership, a position of life or death, a position of influence,
    millions, will rather die than NOT believe those prophets.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

As I’ve mentioned before, I receive food stamps. For over 7 years I’ve managed to use them to pay for all of the food for myself and the kids, except for hot pizza some Fridays, fast food now and again, and restaurants a few times each year. In addition, I pick up food from a local food bank monthly. 2020-2021 was WEIRD. Since the kids were home from school much of those years, some deal between the schools and the government led to huge increases in the food stamp allotments. My spending habits relaxed slightly, but not much, and I now have a sizeable food-money cushion. This Thursday I plan to sit down with my kids and explain what is going on with Russia and Ukraine, why food prices are going to soar, and why we need to start considering how to trim back our food expenses, so that our “food nest egg” lasts as long as possible. For me, I will give up the many flavored sparkling waters, switch to regular plain yogurt rather than the more expensive Greek yogurt, and I’ll get some plain kombucha so that I can grow my own scoby and start making my own kombucha.

10 years. I wonder how this decade will affect my children? My grandparents grew up during the Great Depression, my grandfathers fought in WWII. Their views were strongly shaped by these life experiences. And not in a bad way. Although sometimes in quirky ways — when one grandmother died at age 95 one of her kitchen cupboards contained large stacks of cleaned styrofoam meat trays. She didn’t believe in wasting ANYTHING. (She also washed the plastic over the meat trays for reuse.). Another grandmother refused to shop at thrift stores and wanted everything to be NEW. One grandfather died in his early 60s of lymphoma, which I’ve since learned was likely due to exposure while he was in the military.

Of course, my grandparents were my grandparents because THEY SURVIVED. Surviving with integrity — wholeness — is an imperative.

zerosum
    Participant

Want add for a Mercenary
    Your plane for a one way trip.
    Be a pilot for a one way trip.
    Become a hero.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

The Batman cartoon was so good I polished it up for further distribution.

You Hate Russians Now

Foot: meet bullet.
    Abel: meet Cain.
    Bubble: meet pin.
    Bullet: meet brain.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Kassandra
    A definite quandary. My sister and brother-in-law are in a comparable situation. Another alternative would be precious metals. Although, truly, we are in strange times. Diversify. Don’t put all of your wealth in cash, nor in metals, nor in your home. Create your own plan. What things will you definitely need in the next five years? Buy them before the price goes up if storing them is an option. A freezer? A generator? A food dehydrator or home-canning equipment? Bullets? (Could be used as currency in a pinch.) Invest in property that does not interest you now but that should be easy to sell later? Or, income generating property? Assuredly, the standard thought of letting cash sit in the bank is not looking very stable right now.

Kassandra,

From what I have read, in times of asset bubbles you need to preserve wealth by holding your wealth in something that will rise when the bubbles are burst. That rules out stocks, bonds and real estate. With the Fed having to choose between pumping air into stocks OR bringing price inflation down for the Hoi poi little folks, who do you think a cable of bankers will choose? So the dollar will be sacrificed….

Hence what these experts suggest is the old standby gold and silver. Problem at the moment is that with the events of decline speeding up, more people are moving to these life rafts.

For your consideration at least.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Latest news from Bizzaro part of the world, Canada:

Canada just announced a further round of sanctions against Russia. Yes, … from “Londongrad”, UK, out of all places, … following a meeting with BoJo, … and the queen, and some other important guy from Netherlands [Prime Minister, I think ]

Canada’s Prime Minister Socks [Trudeau] did just that at the suggestion provided to him by Alexei Navalny, the currently jailed – for embezzlement – Russian opposition leader and acknowledged racist.

Normally – at least to date, Canadian non-financial Finance Minister [ and Deputy Prime Minister ] has been issuing sanction directives against Russia, … but most likely, by now, she simply run out of further ideas.

Canadian sanctions, among other financial limits, have targeted hundreds of officials in the Russian government and a much smaller number of Russian oligarchs. This latest round added further 10 individuals to the sanctions list.

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

How to make friends
    …. the sanctions list.

John Day
    Participant

Michael Hudson has a piece on the Western financial regime’s suicide by attacking Russia on N.C.

America Shoots Its Own Dollar Empire in Economic Attack on Russia

Gold, too. Russian GOLD is no good anymore.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/russian-gold-barred-worlds-largest-gold-market

Gold has always been accepted, even during world wars, by the other side…

Who is writing this script. It is very bad for the US/NATO interests.
    Perfidy…

Oroboros
    Participant

@Maxwell Quest
    As a young man I once had a job as a supervisor on a large construction site. Since I was the youngest and least experienced, I got the worst duties. Gotta pay your dues. One of my tasks was keeping the prostitutes off the job site, mostly for insurance purposes.

No one was particularly ‘morally offended’ or triggered by the mere existence of hookers plying their trade. My boss just didn’t want to explain to our insurance company why a hooker had accidentally gotten injured or died on our job-site.

I got the ‘shoo fly don’t bother me’ duty as the nickname called it. It was a constant problem, it seemed like every minute of the day. When I first started, I was amazed the Working Girls were there at 7:00 am in the morning just as we started the day. So I asked in the interest of small talk, “I thought you ladies worked at night?” The funniest of the group told me, “Sugar, we’re like a ’round the clock amusement park, we’re always open for business”

I realized quickly that to try and keep them off the site completely was impossible, large site, just me, and I had other responsibilities. Plus the workmen enjoyed this ‘catering service’, if I came down too hard on it, I’d catch hell from the construction crews, if I didn’t do anything about it, I’d catch hell from my boss.

It was my first professional dilemma and encounter with realpolitik on the job.

The ladies wouldn’t listen to me, they’d leave temporarily then just float back a little while later. I realized I would have to deal with their pimps. Some were difficult but most were accommodating to my position.

I explained the rock and the hard place I was in, and being super street savvy they got it instantly and we proceeded to negotiate a solution that was mutually beneficial to both our interests.

The most approachable and also the best natured and funniest of the pimps was open to discussions.

I suggested ‘we’ have any ‘business transactions’ conducted at the periphery of the job-site in areas out of harms way with the least visibility. I said that I would probably not see anything. This was very do-able by him and I enjoyed some fabulous major league baseball seats that summer. My boss never mentioned anything again and the jobsite crew seemed happy. A win-win, but not according to the letter of the law.

Later that year, my boss said he gave me the ‘shoo fly the hookers’ job to help educate me into how the real world actually conducted itself instead of the imaginary ‘Truth, Justice and the American Way’ propaganda I’d grown up learning in school, church and comic books. He liked my ‘solution’, I’d passed the test.

In the course in dealing with this one pimp, I asked him to explain the terms ‘dope slap’ and bitch slap’ and whether they were interchangeable.

He said, ” hell no, different forms of communication.”

“The Dope Slap is the back of the hand up the side of the head.” He said, “the Dope slap is a casual message to not be stupid and pay attention!.”

“The Bitch Slap is the open palm straight across the face, one cheek to the other. This is not a casual message, it’s saying “pay very close attention, you fucked up big time, once more and you’re finished!”

So Batman is Putin and the EU is receiving ‘the bitch slap’, and by proxy, so is the US.

‘Batman’s” message to the US and EU is the same:

“This is not a casual message, it’s saying “pay very close attention, you fucked up big time, once more and you’re finished!

SeaBirds
    Participant

Here is an interesting article in RT today written by Scott Ritter, for anyone unable to access RT directly (doesn’t appear to be posted on rumble). I have taken out the embedded links to reference articles, and copied the text only below.

Scott Ritter is a former US Marine Corps intelligence officer and author of ‘SCORPION KING: America’s Suicidal Embrace of Nuclear Weapons from FDR to Trump.’ He served in the Soviet Union as an inspector implementing the INF Treaty, in General Schwarzkopf’s staff during the Gulf War, and from 1991-1998 as a UN weapons inspector.

China pushes back against the US in the Pacific
    Published: 7 Mar 2022 | 16:50 GMT

Beijing has warned the US against creating an Indo-Pacific version of NATO and supporting Taiwan

While China has made it clear that there is no direct correlation between Ukraine and Taiwan, noting that Taiwan is an integral part of China, its silence on Russia’s use of force should give pause to those who may doubt Beijing’s willingness to resort to similar action when it comes to defending its own territorial claims.

As the US and NATO struggle to deal with the unfolding crisis in Ukraine, China’s Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, has issued a warning to the Biden administration not to repeat the mistakes made in Europe by attempting to create a Pacific version of NATO to contain and constrain China. Wang’s comments were made at his annual media conference as China convened the National People’s Congress, the country’s top legislative body, in Beijing on Monday. Calling such plans “perverse actions” that “run counter to the common aspiration of the region for peace, development, cooperation and win-win outcomes,” Wang declared that if they were implemented by the US, “they are doomed to fail.”

Australia demands China end ‘chilling silence’ READ MORE: [link]

Wang also criticized the US for expanding its ties, including military cooperation and weapons sales, with Taiwan. Such policies, Wang warned, “not only push Taiwan into a precarious situation, but will also bring unbearable consequences for the US side,” adding, somewhat ominously, “Taiwan will eventually return to the embrace of the motherland.”

China has made no secret about its claim to Taiwan, or its ambition to make good on that claim through any means necessary, including military force. While the prospects of any near-term military action by China against Taiwan have been viewed as remote, the Russian offensive in Ukraine has caused many observers to reconsider that position.

The Chinese concerns are not imaginary, but rather drawn from a direct reading of the guidance published by the Biden administration in the Spring of 2021. “Our democratic alliances,” President Joe Biden declared in his interim national security strategic guidance, “enable us to present a common front, produce a unified vision, and pool our strength to promote high standards, establish effective international rules, and hold countries like China to account.”

“That is why we will reaffirm, invest in, and modernize the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and our alliances with Australia, Japan, and the Republic of Korea—which, along with our other global alliances and partnerships, are America’s greatest strategic asset,” he added.

A plain reading of that text clearly shows that the US was pursuing a NATO-like alliance in the Pacific solely focused on the issue of “holding China to account.” It is in this light that one must view partnerships such as the “Quad”, a military partnership between the US, Japan, India, and Australia, and the newly constituted AUKUS alliance composed of Australia, the United Kingdom, and the US. Both organizations exist solely to coordinate a military response to China’s expansive presence in the Pacific region.

US accused of trying to create another NATO READ MORE: [link]

As if to drive home the point that it will not stand by idly while the US conspires against it, China announced on Friday it was conducting a week-long military exercise in the South China Sea, near the territorial waters of Vietnam. While the scope and scale of the exercise is limited—encompassing a six nautical mile radius—its messaging was clear: China is prepared to use force, if necessary, to defend its disputed territorial claims in the region. The announcement of the exercise came on the heels of a series of military moves near Taiwan, where the transit of a US naval vessel through the Taiwan Strait was countered by the sortieing of Chinese military aircraft into Taiwan’s air-defense identification zone.

Many experts and observers were surprised by Russia’s decision to intervene militarily in Ukraine. When it comes to China’s readiness to go to war over Taiwan, there should be no such uncertainty. This point was driven home by none other than the Chinese Ambassador to the US, Qin Gang, in comments made to the US media on January 28. “The Taiwan issue is the biggest tinderbox between China and the United States,” Qin Gang said. “If the Taiwanese authorities, emboldened by the United States, keep going down the road for independence, it most likely will involve China and the United States, the two big countries, in the military conflict.”

Qin Gang’s comments were made a week before Russian President Vladimir Putin met with China’s Xi Jinping in Beijing, where they issued a 5,000-word joint statement reaffirming “their strong mutual support for the protection of their core interests, state sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

“The Russian side reaffirms its support for the One-China principle, confirms that Taiwan is an inalienable part of China, and opposes any forms of independence of Taiwan,” it reads.

The fact that Russia signed on to such a statement knowing full well that China had committed to the use of military force to defend its claims regarding Taiwan underscores the seriousness of the Russian-Sino joint statement and helps explain Chinese silence when it comes to Russia’s actions in Ukraine, which run afoul of China’s long-standing objection to military intervention.

Russia-China trade turnover up almost 40% in two months READ MORE: [link]

China knows that any military action against Taiwan would bring with it economic retaliation on the part of the US and its allies. Like Russia, however, China holds significant cards in its hand, and any Western effort to punish it with economic sanctions would bring about a response which could cripple the economies of those targeted. Moreover, any military action against Taiwan would, in and of itself, have dire global economic consequences, especially in the field of semiconductor manufacturing. Any military conflict involving Taiwan would have a crippling impact on the global electronics market, dependent as it is on the computer chips produced by Taiwan.

The relationship between Russia’s action on Ukraine and any move by Beijing against Taipei, or active defense of its South China Sea territorial claims, is real. While the conflict in Ukraine is thousands of miles away from either Taiwan or the South China Sea, the lessons on how the West is reacting to Russia’s attack are, without question, being closely studied by the Chinese leadership with an eye on how the West might respond to any future Chinese military action.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Via saker.is – Putin’ luncheon with Russian fly attendants: … vid and translated transcript of one loaded question from a nice lady and a winded answer from Putin. Most worth of a careful read and and a careful ponder. Vid is about 24 min. long – in Russian.

… without my comments, link:

Extremely important statements by Putin (MUST SEE!)

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

John Helmer on latest polling Russians.

… snips:

Nationwide polls revealed brimming Russian confidence in the future and also in the political leadership of the country in the month of February, …

The single largest jump in confidence in Putin and in Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin was registered in the week of February 20 to 27; …

The first, and so far the only Russian poll to have been taken on the operation itself and published on March 5, shows 84% public support for the army, the highest level ever recorded; and 71% approval for the operation in the Ukraine. Disapproval was reported by one in five Russians, 21%. The poll was taken by telephone last week, and was published by the All-Russian Centre for the Study of Public Opinion (VTsIOM) on March 5. …

… whole enchilada:

RUSSIAN OPINION POLLS SHOW SUPPORT FOR KREMLIN WAS SURGING BEFORE THE MILITARY OPERATION BEGAN – AND HAS CONTINUED

F.S.

chooch
    Participant

This messaging/labeling is gaining traction.

The convergence between Trump grassroots and Putin grassroots propaganda is nearly complete.

This was interesting.

Getting the sense that Putin is not playing a role in the “Great Reset” agenda or that he was duped into this. In the moment, the question of wether he is delusional is still on the table.

Found the following video helpful in establishing context and motivations.

https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/103642-000-A/russia-putin-s-world-view/

teri
    Participant

From article by G. Doctorow:

[…] In particular, one vitally important 3.30 minute video of Russian military spokesman Igor Konoshenkov yesterday and this morning remains accessible on youtube. I will detail below what he was saying, because the messenger and the message concern whether you and I will live to see another day.
    Konoshenkov’s points in this video were the following:
    1) Russia has now destroyed the entire Ukrainian air force that remained within the confines of Ukraine
    2) There are also Ukrainian fighter jets that left the country and are now parked in Romania and other neighboring countries. If these planes are allowed by local authorities to take off from Romania, etc. and enter Ukrainian air space, Russia will consider the country from which they took off as a co-belligerent and will take appropriate action against them. The subtext is that Russia is ready to make missile strikes against NATO airfields that transgress the rules of war.
    3) Russia is now about to destroy all military industrial complex factories in Ukraine and has formally warned all employees of these factories to leave the premises and stay away
    4) Russia has received documentation from Ukrainian health authorities on the production of biological weapons  (anthrax, Siberian plague and much more) by Ukrainian labs in Kharkiv and elsewhere in cooperation with the United States. Stocks of such weapons were being stored in direct violation of international conventions.  On 24 February, in advance of the start of Russia’s ‘special military operation’ in Ukraine, the Ukrainian health authorities destroyed these illicit biological weapons. However, Russia has obtained the official documentation certifying this destruction of what should never have been there. Moscow is now studying this documentation, which indicates United States participation in the development of the biological weapons and will publish the incriminating documents, starting from yesterday.
    5) Russia has also obtained documentation proving that Ukraine, in cooperation with the United States, was since the presidency of Petro Petrushenko, actively developing nuclear weapons, including “dirty” nuclear devices using readily available fuel from its reactors.  Such activity was going on in the Zaporozhye nuclear plants, and it is very likely that the fire reported at a ‘training unit’ adjacent to an active reactor two days ago related to destruction of incriminating papers, if it was not otherwise a ‘false flag’ operation to allege a Russian attack on the power station, in violation of international law.
    From this list, the most threatening to European peace in the immediate days ahead is point 2, regarding Ukrainian aircraft based outside of Ukraine and being assigned missions to fly back into Ukrainian air space to thwart Russia’s ongoing military offensive.  This bears directly on the patently insane plans of Secretary of State Blinken to allow the Poles to transfer to Kiev, its stock of Soviet era MIGs for missions into Ukraine.
    As regards American involvement in the illicit production of biological weapons and of dirty or other types of nuclear arms, we may expect very heated discussions in the United Nations and other forums in coming days.
    In the context of the Russian recovery of incriminating documentation that exposes foreign aiders and abetters of Ukraine’s hoped for but not yet achieved production of weapons of mass destruction, it is entirely possible that this explains the sudden and unanticipated flight to Moscow of Israel’s President Bennett two days ago for urgent consultations with President Putin. So far accusations of foreign participation are directed solely against the United States. […]

You won’t know what hit you and why

So the parasitic class finds itself up a tree.
    They’re gonna extort the people who would otherwise [finally] come out and say- “Covid was all a fraud! And many are gonna be messed up because of it.”
    The bad guys are gonna say “If you don’t play along and keep quiet, we’re gonna drop a nuke here and there. We’ll say all the side effects are from nukes. You want that on your head?”

Kinda like the great extortion of 2007/8: give us the money or there will be riots in the streets.

zerosum
    Participant

TAE and other bloggers are a minority.
    Our elitist snobs are dominating the microphones.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@Oroboros

Thanks for the lesson. My hat’s off to you for your ingenuity in handling the hooker dilemma at such a young age. I can guarantee you that put in the same situation I would’ve failed miserably. Thanks to my Dickensian upbringing, along with a host of other innate deficiencies, I had little skill when it came to people-related issues. Luckily, I was able to find a career in microelectronics. There were times when I was encouraged to move into management, but I resisted. For one, I loathed going to meetings, and secondly, I found my greatest happiness when solving technical problems for the company or my customers.

I’ve spent the last half of my life working my ass off to make up for those early deficiencies with some success.

I hope you are right about Russia. I’ve been a Putin admirer for many years, but he is up against a global cabal that is as ruthless as it is reckless. They seem intent on putting the entire world at risk to achieve their goals. Nothing less than smashing them to pieces and driving the remainder from every sanctuary will suffice in order to create a lasting peace.

Oroboros
    Participant

There is nothing delusional about Putin. He is very meticulous (he’s a lawyer and dots all the I-s and crosses the T-s) and can intellectually run rings around the vast majority of world leaders and maggots like Klaus Scab and his minions.

‘Old White Joe ‘ is delusional and demented

Klaus Scab is delusional and demonic

Justin Turdeau is delusional in black face

Boring Johnson is delusional and drunk

‘Oaf’ Scholz is delusional on suicide watch

Volvo Zelenskyy is delusional playing a cokehead comedian

Putin’s position is clear as a ringing bell.

If we wake up tomorrow and the Cuban government has invited the Russians to place hypersonic nuclear missiles in Cuba, again, those of us who are not delusional know the reaction that would ilicet from the Empire of Lies© in DC.

By the way, the old ICBM’s from the Cuban missile crisis in 1962 were very slow compared to the new super-duper hypersonic Russia one’s of today.

Russia’s Kh-47M2 Kinzhal hypersonic missile, are capable of reaching Mach 10 speeds (7672 mph)

The distance to Houston from Havana is: 1134 miles

That about 8 or 9 minutes to til Houston is a Big Glass Bowl.

It’s that special!

Most American Sheeple don’t know or even remember that Cuban missile crisis was started by the US placing nuclear missiles in Turkey, on the Soviet border.

The Soviets said, well, let’s see how those hypocritical snotty Americans feel when we put missiles in Cuba.

JFK backed down and REMOVED THE US MISSILES FROM TURKEY and promised to NEVER INVADE CUBA.

The US Pentagon and their ‘intellegence services, the CIA Mafia’, were quite upset and delusional in thinking they could put nuclear weapons on the Russian border in 1962 and not get a strong response.

That probably contributed to the CIA Mafia wacking JFK. They felt betrayed, because, well , they were delusional.

The Empire of Lies© citizens (consumers) forget this important lesson of history.

Putin just reminded them of this with the Ukronazi Elimination Exercise.

The Empire of Lies© has a sucking chest wound now of Military Impotence (redux Afghanistan)

Putin and Russia gave it to them.

With a financial collapse and the dollar losing world reserve currency status, the War Racket won’t have a meal ticket.

So sad

zerosum
    Participant

What did I tell you?
    Place your bets
    Trying to make friends

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-dispatches-team-venezuela-amid-efforts-isolate-putin
    Looming in the backdrop too is the Biden White House’s scramble to come up with alternative energy supplies to Europe given the rapidly unfolding Russian war in Ukraine.

The administration also appears keen to cinch up the Iran nuclear deal, given opening up Iranian oil would provide possible quick relief amid alarmingly ratcheted oil prices.

In what appears a complete U-turn of Washington policy regarding Venezuela, senior Biden admin officials were dispatched to Caracas this weekend to meeting with the government of Nicolás Maduro.

The unexpected move is being widely reported as part of US efforts to break the large oil producer from “Russia’s influence” at a moment the White House and Europe are trying to economically and politically isolate Putin.

It likely came as a surprise to Maduro himself – given that not only has Washington long recognized opposition leader Juan Guaidó as ‘Interim President’ of the country, but has multiple times in recent years actually seized fuel shipments bound for Venezuela (from Iran), while also seeking to block Venezuela’s crude exports and seize some state assets.

During the last two years of the Trump administration, there was even talk of using the US Navy to impose a full oil embargo against the Latin American socialist country – and prior to that, short-lived attempts to foment local uprising among the military in an aim to overthrow Maduro.

The trip was made public Sunday via unnamed US administration officials, but wasn’t immediately confirmed by the White House. It evoked outrage among Venezuela hawks, most notably Marco Rubio:

News of the trip was first reported by The New York Times. That report prompted Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence and Foreign Relations Committees and a vocal critic of the Maduro regime, to criticize the trip.

“Joe Biden using #Russia as an excuse to do the deal they always wanted to do anyway with the #MaduroRegime,” Rubio tweeted Sunday morning. “Rather than produce more American oil he wants to replace the oil we buy from one murderous dictator with oil from another murderous dictator.”

Adding to the unusual nature of the visit, the United States still doesn’t so much as have formal diplomatic relations with Caracas, given Washington broke them off in 2019 over accusations of Maduro’s ‘fraudulent’ reelection.

On Monday, The NY Times and CNN began reporting that President Biden is mulling the easing of Trump-era sanctions on Venezuela…

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Here, here, Dr. D!
    Truer words were never written.

“Won’t recognize medicine is being intentionally denied to you by any premise [they] can fabricate.”

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Somewhat interesting report from Sputnik:

https://sputniknews.com/20220307/study-suggests-possible-genetic-disposition-to-severe-covid-19-cases-1093670738.html

Study Suggests Possible Genetic Disposition to Severe COVID-19 Cases

At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, scientists suggested the SARS-CoV-2 virus might be so deadly because it provokes an immune system overreaction called a “cytokine storm.” However, they now believe a number of factors could cause severe infections, including autoantibodies present in the blood due to autoimmune disorders.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

It’s wryly amusing to watch Australia attempting to bignote itself in joining the anti-China club. Not only is China our biggest customer for raw materials (and possibly foodstuffs; need to check), it’s also our biggest supplier of every type and kind of gadget. And aluminium metal for our naval patrol boats. Patrol boats to protect us from — one guess.

We signed a 99-year lease of the port of Darwin to a Chinese company some years ago. Darwin is where the bulk of our imported petroleum products arrive. We rely hugely on imports. One good cyclone, or one mysterious explosion, or 2 contaminated shiploads in a row, and we’re rationing petrol and diesel within 2 weeks. We do have a tiny oil reserve but it’s stored IN THE USA. Not here. The mind boggles.

We are so weak. So easily knocked off the global chessboard. Our governing elites seem so out of touch with reality.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.