Debt Rattle March 8 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 8 2017

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange A Family Of Mexican Migrants, On The Road In California 1936   • Wikileaks ‘Vault 7’, Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 8 2017]

Nassim
    Participant

“America’s Forgotten History of Illegal Deportations”

Not so very long ago, the US Coastguard was deliberately ramming and sinking boats full of Haitians trying to make it to Florida. They did not publicize that sort of thing.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nassim

Link please…

V. Arnold
    Participant

As I’ve been saying forever. Recovery is unpossible in Greece. Ilargi

Yes, by intention; Greece is a vastly wealthy country and the neo-liberals are plundering Greece for every last Euro.
    I just find it incredulous this is still permitted, much less tolerated by the Greeks.
    Don’t they know what Iceland did? Fu Eu, and everything is now just peachy in Iceland.

Nassim
    Participant

I always find it amusing when “believers” start going on about how the ice is much thicker up north – because of global warming. 🙂

More Powerful Icebreakers Needed in Baltic Sea Despite Global Warming

zerosum
    Participant

“The “shortage” has made local home owners wealthy overnight, but it comes at the cost of turning lively cities into empty shells.”

Hehehe
    …. Filled with homeless people who are bad renters.
    China has cities with less than 10% occupancy.

Ken Barrows
    Participant

Nassim, ice moves. You used to state Antarctic ice volume was high, but that doesn’t work for the moment, so on to the next carefully chosen datapoint.

I take it you don’t want governments to place limits on carbon emissions. So, after you convince us all warming is a hoax, you’ll have to start finding tidbits that show the ocean isn’t acidifying, either.

pstevens3307
    Participant

Nassim, you apparently didn’t actually read the article you linked to, which clearly explains the mechanism whereby climate change creates more challenging ice conditions in the Baltic. Climate change science shows that while the planet as a whole is warming, changes in temperature are not evenly distributed. For example, while the Arctic is warming at an incredible rate (and Arctic sea ice is losing both area and thickness), Europe will begin to experience colder winters due to the slowdown of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (google it). All of this has been borne out by empirical data.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.