Debt Rattle March 8 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 8 2020

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Unknown Daniels-Wells Pontiac, 3055 Broadway, Oakland CA 1938   • Strongest Evidence Yet That America Is Botching Coronavirus Testing (Atl.) • US
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 8 2020]

Just after publishing, Iran adds 743 more cases, 49 more deaths.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Just after publishing, Iran adds 743 more cases, 49 more deaths.

Major bummer; what is the reason Iran is getting hit so bloody hard?
    So many questions; no genuine answers…
    If in fact, this was bio-engineered (which I do not believe); somebody really, really fucked up…

In any event; buckle up; this may well prove to be one hell of a ride to……………………

We’re holding at around 50, and counting…
    Life here is pretty much normal…so far…

Dr. D
    Participant

Article: “All Hospital Beds in the US Will Be Filled with Patients ‘By about May 8th’ Due to Coronavirus: Analysis”

All hospital beds are filled now: what do you suppose they mean? It means they’re experts: they didn’t think.

“65% of those beds are already occupied.” If anyone besides the Dr. is here, they can vouch occupied beds near 100%. We don’t keep two hospitals running but one empty. That’s not capitalism: we never have, never would. Other than that, it seems she’s trying to make a mathematical point about compounding, which is fair.

I’m an engineer. …I run calculations to estimate impacts.” This is the problem. Unlike engineering, in the real world everyone is LYING to you, so your Inputs are all false. In ways you can’t predict. You can’t build a bridge this way, but they don’t give you a toolbox to identify all the lies the field surveyors have salted. Sadly, they now SHOULD do this for bridges as we saw in Florida: the sand guys are going to cheat, the concrete guys are going to cheat, the rebar guys are going to cheat, the contractors are going to cheat, and with each guy dropping the strength 30% thinking the other guy ISN’T cheating, and adds up to deadly failures. This is worse, because you can’t estimate the lies. You think you’re building a bridge when turns out to be a swimming pool, and they didn’t give you concrete, it’s space epoxy. Good luck planning.

In politics and news, you have to assume everybody’s lying, everybody has an angle. Double for doctors, who strangely do doubt their patients (so many ARE lying) but NOT with science and pharmaceutical companies, no matter how many times they’re caught and discredited. I think they just don’t have the time, but I wish they would stop them before the next Vioxx kills the next 10,000 people (and nobody cared).

Rabbit vs hare clock: Corona = 3,600, Flu = 108,333 (650k wiki, 2mo time)

“Strongest Evidence Yet that America Is Botching Coronavirus Testing (Atl.)”

Yet another day every failure the government makes is one big “accident” and they’re not up to something. What history, news story, personal account, history, logic, fiction, or theory have these guys ever read that make that plausible? But I am a coincidence theorist, and everything that happens everywhere – especially in government, involving trillions of dollars – is completely random and accidental. No one ever has any plans. No one ever walks away with more money or power at your expense. Because that would be a “conspiracy” you see, and we know criminals never work together in robberies, never have in the past, never will in the future. It’s just plain impossible for robberies and crimes to ever occur. Asking the question or suggesting it is dangerous treason.

“An attendee at last week’s Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), which U.S. President Donald Trump also attended, has tested positive for COVID-19”

This was hilarious. Couldn’t happen to nicer guys. Okay, now look at how they react to it. How did the DNC react? How are they planning their big convention? Do they believe their own stories or what?

“Quarter of Italy’s Population Put in Quarantine (O.)”

This will be interesting, with a +40 day incubation and no symptomology. Also how do they plan to supply? Reminds you that this has been happening for 1,000 years, and usually far worse. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decameron

“IMF Deal Would Spark ‘Popular Revolution’ in Lebanon – Hezbollah (R.)“

Attacking them again, as usual, probably at Israel’s request. The IMF is the most famous arm. Since they gave the last catastrophic nit-wit who lost $100B a big promotion, will they make the new IMF head that failed again here the Pope? I can fail twice as hard for half the money. Just give me a chance. I’ll even avoid being a convicted felon! Maybe that’s the problem.

“Top Saudi Royals ‘Arrested for Plotting with Americans against King’ (RT)”

Some guys have to make hay while everyone’s distracted. We do know that the Brennan/CIA-wing of the Royals seem to be different from the MbS wing, and may have been something to do with that Vegas affair. So no surprise. Russia ups the heat by supporting the OPEC flood. I don’t mind if gas prices drop. Sounds great. They can put a war on shale, but shale is highly diminished and unless they take the keys, money has no meaning and we can still print $20T/yr and hand it to Morgan, Fargo, Harley, Toyota, foreign, domestic, legal, illegal, insider payoff, anyone at all without batting an eye. See if we won’t. I never thought it could get here but they all love and condone corruption just that much. Did you see Mnuchin destroy the shorts on the Chicago VIX Friday? Pinky finger. Click: mouse. Click: mouse. And everyone loves it all, not the slightest impulse to honesty and sound money.

Ah, seems like only yesterday having a single box of pasta and even one roll of toilet paper made you a dangerous unscientific unhinged Armageddon moron. Still does, I wager, so I’m not sure how the Costco crowd is selling it to themselves. Probably: “When I do it, it’s super far thinking and smart, but when YOU do it, it’s dumb, careless, and greedy ‘cause you took mine.” “All for me and none for thee” it’s the new religion to the new Prince, the Light of the World, the Morningstar.

Dr. D
    Participant

I’m sure their new extortion in Lebanon will kill 3,600 people.

No one will care.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Hi V Arnold
    I just came across this coronavirus protocol that uses intravenous Vitamin C with hydrocortisone and thiamine. Not something you could administer yourself but interesting to know.
    Vitamin C – an update

oxymoron
    Participant

Interesting Dr.D re the Italians locking down to ride out ye olde black plague way back when- that again originated in the East or Far East – China. Why do so many the nasty virusy thingies come from China? (Although it may have come from somewhere else). Some of the best bacterially dominated soils on earth with crap loads of humans and wide variety of dietary habits?
    I dunno but it is weird. And those poor Italians – I didn’t know Florence took so damn long to recover – economically and socially (well socially they have really hung on to dark horror movies so……).
    Still not a lot of people dying yet so I am backing your horse in this race.
    We have some mud slinging going on here in Australia between politicians (protecting the people on the front line) and rich doctors (desperate to keep the good name of their practice clean now that one has gotten all Corona).

Everyone is doing the funky chicken over this virus. I am glad TAE is covering the show.

oxymoron
    Participant

Speaking of not caring. Wars are so boring when it’s just other people with our guns.
    Outbreak. Virus. Pandemic. Lockdown. Pathogen. Vaccine.
    I mean they just read well – hashtag trending

The Media can’t help themselves.
    No toilet paper on the shelves.
    It’s getting a reaction
    Damn Covid-19’s got traction.

Sorry…… I should be at the piano but this crazy dumb-shit world!

Charles Alban
    Participant

i wish we could get away from this horrible Americanism “lockdown”. it seems as contagious as the virus. what’s wrong with “quarantine”?

anticlimactic
    Participant

SYRIA – CAN WE WRAP THIS UP PLEASE!

Realistically Assad/Putin have won. Can everyone just accept that!

Everyone should work to ending the war and stabilising Syria.

The EU can stop all sanctions against Syria and pull out any forces in the area. Also stop any weapons supplies to the terrorists. The EU is being destabilised by the refugees and so it is their own interest to at least have the possibility of them returning to their homeland. If they don’t then the EU deserves all the refugees Erdogan sends.

Turkey should stop assisting the terrorists and actually try and restore Idlib to Syrian control. Erdogan complains about hosting millions of refugees but has been instrumental in creating them. By stabilising Syria it should be possible for them to eventually return home.

The US is a lost cause but if they are completely surrounded at least it should be possible to stop any oil leaving and so make their presence pointless.

No-one is benefitting from the war in Syria so the sooner it is brought to a close the better.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Dr. D,
    perfect description of the healthcare Con Game. I’m curious though as you always leave out Nursing’s role in the Game since unbeknownst to most patients and quite a few hospital administrators they, the Nurses, play the bully role in hospital bed scarcity. Oops, I meant bed availability determines decisions to “close” hospitals for new admissions. The last time the “Senior Nurse Executive or SNE” closed the medical center to new admissions occurred during that one-in-5-trillion series of events that fortuitously fell in my lap. Of course, the lay public doesn’t know that none of the medical problems in the occupied beds are prioritized against severity of patients in the queue waiting to be seen, treated, admitted. In other words, triage is thrown out the window and first come first served rules decisionmaking.
    Btw, that SNE made $550,000 per annum in 2017. Its publicly available data.

zerosum
    Participant

The USA social/economic system is a profit motivated scamming operation system.
    Proof

• Strongest Evidence Yet That America Is Botching Coronavirus Testing (Atl.)
    • US Airport Screeners, Health Workers Plagued By Fear And Anger (R.)

lasttwo
    Participant

I wonder if Iran is getting hit harder or they are just telling the truth. Remember that most of the long term numbers are coming from China. Many may have gone to the crematoriums prior to the start of counting. The USA is in trouble. To be expected when you cut CDC funding and the head of health and human services is an attorney — “On January 28, 2020, Azar said the Trump administration had no plan to declare a public health emergency as the COVID-19 virus spread in China. He said the risk to Americans is minimal,” Maybe should have had a plan

this feels like a culling.

lasttwo
    Participant

I cannot think of a worse administration to deal with the covid 19

The Trump Administration’s Sunday Morning Coronavirus Messaging Was a Disaster

excerpt
    Pressed by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Carson said Trump had met with the CEOs of major cruise ship companies yesterday, and that they would be coming up with a plan “within 72 hours.”
    “The ship’s docking tomorrow,” Stephanopoulos said.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Where the lawyers and MBAs don’t fail, leave it to the At Will work statutes to cull the herd.
    We’re all gonna die!
    Or not….

lasttwo
    Participant

Interesting article the 1% should take heed. The part about FDR is interesting if one is unaware of that portion of history.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/03/02/class-little-word-elites-want-you-forget

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hi V Arnold
    I just came across this coronavirus protocol that uses intravenous Vitamin C with hydrocortisone and thiamine. Not something you could administer yourself but interesting to know.
    sumac.carol

Thanks for the information, very interesting, if not pretty extreme.
    In my experience with V-C (1,000mg tabs) I have found it has an antihisatmine effect. It drys up a runny nose and chest congestion. While not curing the cold, it certainly improves/mitigates its effects.
    My regimen is generally 4 grams (4,000mg) spaced throughout the day. I have taken as much as 1 gram per hour for a whole day; this was for a really nasty cold, and I had to go to work. It did the job spendidly.
    I am now taking 4 grams per day (or slightly more) as a prophylactic against the corona virus and to keep my self as strong as possible. Neither my wife, nor I, have any underlying health issues and want to keep it that way.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Addendum to the above: Linus Pauling was a pioneer in vitamin C research.
    His work is worth a read IMO…

WES
    Participant

V. Arnold:. Re-Iran. The reason the people of Iran are getting hit so hard by the coronavirus is simply because of the attitude of their religious leaders.

Iran will be a country where the majority of the people will get infected. Sad.

WES
    Participant

V. Arnold:. Do you have any concerns about taking so much vitamin C that it might affect your kidneys or liver?

V. Arnold
    Participant

V. Arnold:. Do you have any concerns about taking so much vitamin C that it might affect your kidneys or liver?

None what-so-ever; I’ve been doing this for 30 years. Read Linus Pauling.
    In the link that sumac.carol supplied, the treatment described (IV vita c, thiamine, and Hydrocortisone), speciffically stop kidney damage from sepsis of the blood (redundant?).
    I also naturally drink a lot of water; always have done…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.