Debt Rattle March 8 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 8 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Jean-François Millet The Gleaners 1857   • The Biggest Global Food Crisis That Any Of Us Have Ever Seen (Snyder) • The American Empire Self-Destr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 8 2022]

Dr. D
    Participant

We’re all going to be gleaners soon. The only thing worse than that would be, without combine parts, we have to go into the fields by hand again not as gleaners but harvesters. We have no tools, no sickles, no scythes, no skill, no sheaves, no barns, no threshers, no granaries, no pantries, and most likely in that case, no trucks to move all the people and sheaves. That places the planet on the apex of one machine that has massive parts disruption: a $500,000 harvester combine. I’m sure after the Dark Ages, the new Renaissance will use this as the reason the new Rome fell.

Video: Or rather Biden saying the way to GET Russia to attack, in order to solve our own problems, is to expand. And then also have no diplomacy or response. Laugh in their face and 100 walk out of the room.

“ The Biggest Global Food Crisis that Any of Us Have Ever Seen (Snyder)”

Now you see why they wanted to kill all those people, that is, all of us. As I often say, there was still food in 1933. There is still too much food now. Do you see anyone re-tooling the supply chain to stop the waste, produce more, and stop these inevitable deaths? No you do not. That means they like it, want it, are happy about it. Rubbing their fists in glee.

“The 1992 Doctrine is elaborated in an infamous RAND study on how to overextend and, in Kissinger’s words, “break Russia.”

Since we openly publish everything, I guess Russia’s just too dumb to read us, plan, and respond? It’s hard for them, being small, but I don’t think they’re illiterate. We just think they are because we are.

“US Secretary of Defense Orders 500 Additional US Troops Deploy to Europe (CNN)”

500 whole troops? Will it take more than one Happy Meal to support them? And as far from the front as possible. Anglos always start the wars and run away. Let other people die for our cause instead. We’re not stupid.

“the Biden administration into supporting the transfer of [MIG-29] Russian-made fighter jets to Ukraine”

You mean sitting ducks that will be shot down without the slightest effort, killing a priceless pilot? Yeah, great idea. I mean, maybe you want to take a F-4 Phantom there too. We can crank start its propellers and use its AIM-Sparrow missiles. I’d say I hope somebody has more brains than politicians, but EVERYBODY has more brains than politicians. And reporters, apparently.

“Antony Blinken, who on Monday [begged] Vladimir Putin to “end the war, end it now.” Or else! …Or else we’ll beg you to end it again tomorrow.

“We are ready to discuss some non-NATO models.” Oh NOW you’re ready to talk. Look, this was happening all along, but even we who read didn’t catch it. Ze was not running the country. The Azovs were (Backed by the CIA/MI6 same as Maidan, with the same paid murders). So without de-Nazification, they can’t hand it back to you with any assurity. And they’ll pinkie-promise not to NATO for five whole years? While they just has 12 bioweapons labs there? Uh-huh. Pass. And last: they will uphold Minsk. Nope, still won’t, will never recognize Crimea. Sure pal, and I recognize that we claim Canada from the Revolutionary days, but that don’t make it so. Canada, you’d better surrender right now, buster. ‘Cause air came out my mouth. You can die first rather than recognize Crimea, that’s an option for sure that the generals have planned for.

Australia Targets Hardcore Putin Extremists Spreading Hate about Ukraine (DM)”

“Hardcore extremists”, once men who did boot camp, shot and stockpiled guns, learned explosives, and went out to shoot “those lower races” in the streets of their nation. Now, it’s a guy typing online. That is to say: YOU. Me. Everyone on the planet. Congratulations, you’re double hardcore, punk.

“The CDC claims that since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the virus has become “one of the top 10 causes of death” for young unvaccinated children.” Holy #$&@ just when you think you can’t be shocked by any new breathtaking lie. At least nobody’s listening now. Except fringe cult members of course; they’ll believe anything.

Benton, you did hear about Solari who had a similar case, right? She got booted from Ass’t Housing Dept for discovering half the houses we sell mortgage bonds for in Fannie Mae, to, say, Norway and China, DON’T EXIST. More hypothecation fraud, which we are the undisputed leaders in the solar system on. Retiring, she started to look into houses vs zip code for spending…fairly innocuous, right? Again, world’s biggest hammer hit her, for no reason, from no location, essentially with the goal to imprison and/or murder her immediately. Those same docs would demonstrate all housing, all bonds, all banks, all collateral, and therefore the entire US/Anglo financial system was garbage, an unmitigated fraud. …But she didn’t know that. She only knew she was collecting data of houses vs zip codes, the most boring, public, non-descript, non-specific data imaginable. Sort of like a couple misbehaving doctors in one hospital of the forgotten, Nowheresville, US.

Thanks to them being unimaginative glue-snorting wonders though, we have all cottoned on to their ways. Now whatever they ban or suddenly promote, and precisely by the measure involved, proves exactly where their weakness is. Thanks boys! You’re the bestest ever! Not every day your enemy is so arrogant, so narcissistic, so self-absorbed, and so retarded they daily publish their war plans and strategies, not just years ahead, but daily in real time. Should be a cinch to clobber them. All you gotta to is believe your lyin’ eyes and do it. We don’t.

I don’t think pancake-head is paid. He believes everything the bosses tell him and does it for free. Public service. Picking on us for no possible gain is like taking out the trash. “I believe everything I see on T.V. It makes me much more selective” –Spinal Tap. No matter how many times they’re wrong, which is every day for 30 years. (Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes for a minute): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZLJpMOxS4

Yup, that’s Pancake and his fearless leader CNN. Where are the WMD and ties to Al-Qeada, as Jon Stewart said? Where’s that mushroom cloud? Is Manhattan underwater and are there more or fewer polar bears? Did those 15 days flatten the curve? How did those masks and distancing do for ya? Did the vaccine prevent Covid, the one and only thing it was supposed to do? Were the 99% compliant countries safer, or less healthy? How’s the daily death rate now that everybody has one; going up or down? I’m sure despite all that, now they’re telling the perfect, unvarnished truth in Ukraine. Feel free to watch the garden rake in the face video on loop until the answers come to you.

Visa, still helping Russia every way they can by stopping credit card debt. Ah, if only they would do that in Kansas. But they have! If you voted the wrong way and your cell phone seen was at 1-6. Outcome? No debt or reckless spending for you, no profits or data tracking for them. Everyone goes back to cash. Sounds like a win-win. Is there any possible way I can MAKE this happen here? Please, please PLEASE Visa, PLEASE embargo America. Please. It would solve just so many problems. If only Coke were banned, we might stay out of the hospital with Type II as well, saving more lives every year than every man killed for far in Ukraine.

“PriceWaterhouseCoopers and KPMG Cut Business Ties to Russia and Belarus”

You mean the guys who authorized all the MBS fraud, Lehman, S&L, and AIG? The threat of having honest books. Oh noes! So hard.

“Americans Who Cowered Under Government Oppression for 2 Years Urge Ukrainians to Die for Freedom”
    “”I am fully supportive of the Ukrainians’ right to die a painful death for liberty,” said local woman Karen Smeet while masking her kids up for school. “Go Ukraine!” –BBee

“Cryptos Slide on News Biden to Sign Crypto Executive Order this Week” Predicted attack on BTC. Good. Maybe somebody will get off the exchanges for a change.

Food prices got you down? California’s got your back: “California Lawmakers Target Factory Farms and Slaughterhouses” Prices: “To the Lambo Moooooon!” Gooooo Newsome!

“Europe Hopes to Cut Dependence on Russian Gas Almost 80% this Year”

Hahahahahahahaha! I’m supposed to die of the war, not of laughing.

“House to Hold Imminent Vote on Ditching Trade Relations with Russia & Belarus, Including Oil Imports”

They picked a bad day to triple up on sniffing glue. So…genius Congressmen, nobody’s gonna buy that Russian oil? Nobody at all? Orrrrrrrrrr? China and Egypt will buy 100% of it at a discount, and the US and England will get NO oil, at a 200% increase? China gets everything, you shot yourself in the face?
    Fudd
    https://www.sigtalk.com/attachments/e8f0d706-a1b5-442a-9155-6241b1a3013c-jpeg.310754/

“Russian CDS Hit Record 2,757bps after Morgan Stanley Says Russia Set for Venezuela-Style Default”

That’s ri-diculous. They’re going to get paid in rubles! Self-printed deficit currency. Like the U.S. does!

“Polish Top Diplomat: No-Fly Zone in Ukraine Likely ‘Illegal’, Would Trigger Major War: “In practice, this would mean a large-scale military operation beyond the North Atlantic Alliance’s borders. It is difficult to imagine today.”

Yeah, NATO’s never taken an unnecessary, illegal, major war outside of its home countries, ever. You mean NOT setting up a no-fly zone, protecting open-air slave markets like in Libya is illegal, right? You mean NOT moving billions of dollars in arms and running C-130s of drugs losing to Afghan goat herders is illegal, right?

“UK Dock Workers Refuse to Unload Russian Ships like to kill their own countrymen with privation and hunger. So woke! I’m sure when they freeze in Blackpool, they can come live on your couch. Right? Or, since it was reported, it’s false?

“UN Reports over 400 Civilians Killed” Sounds like an ordinary day in America. Or one year in Chicago.

“Armed Intruders Breached Joint Base Andrews Sunday Night as Vice President Landed” Captain Pelosi, master of failure, still trying to get rid of that pesky VP. Imma gonna get you Duke boyz!

Foreign Affairs, all about how Russia’s a-gonna lose. Yup, that’s why they dun did it, Russkies never thunk about it before. But Foreign Affairs, who according to the other articles both caused it AND screwed up with a fake bluff, never saw it coming. https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/ukraine/2022-03-04/what-if-russia-loses

“The war was supposed to end quickly, with a lightning strike that would decapitate the Ukrainian government”

Uh, what you crayon munchers? Russia hasn’t shown the slightest indication of either a full artillery attack OR of taking Kiev in the slightest. This is one of the dumbest sentences this week, which it a high bar to clear right now.

“Putin will be unable to win this war on his preferred terms.”

You mean locking up all of Ukraine, taking no casualties, kettling all of Ukraine’s armies, and blackmailing all Europe with the control of rivers instead of capturing 2 broken TV towers downtown? Gee, you’re right, kettling up Ukraine’s armies and owning the right side of Europe are terrible terms. He really should have wasted a bunch of rockets on the Kiev shopping district instead.

“Putin seems to be trying to reestablish some form of Russian imperialism.” Yes, someday he might have 400 foreign military bases, 15 illegal wars, and steal the whole world’s gold and currency reserves whenever he’s broke.

“Putin is unlikely to lose the war in Ukraine on the battlefield.” But you just said he was losing and lost. So losing the war, losing the planet, that’s not losing now? …And the open advertisement of their strategy by these fart-sniffing narcissists that they’re going for “a new Vietnam.” Why don’t you take out a Front-Page in the London Times? Adding later: “Trumpet Alert here!!! We are going to attack – checking notes – North, that is the NORTH Caucus now! North Caucus, C-A-U-C…take notes.” (Putin took out the south Caucus with Kazakhstan just last month before this started bc Britain wanted a two-front war as usual.) Oh and P.S. “We are hereby now going after China too! China, start your engines! We hereby declare.” –Foreign Affairs, Atlantic Council DERP State, C.O.D.

“Belarus is an example of a country that runs on autocratic rule, police repression, and the backing of the … military.”

Like Canada! Except in Belarus and Russia you can legally protest. CNN is reporting on the Russian protests daily. …But not the Canadian ones, ’cause horse-trample.

“Zelensky has been pitch-perfect in his appeals to Ukrainian nationalism.” As the whole Azov battalion tells him to “STFU geek,” on camera or they’ll stuff him in a blender, and is so confident in his country he calls BIDEN when there’s a paper fire and demands NATO do the fighting, to send men and shut down the skies. Pitch perfect to Ukraine in saying: “We’re weak. AND, I’m not in charge.” Yay us!

Here’s a stunning lack of self awareness, he writes: “The long-term effect of these transitions [I.e. wars] is predictable. As the historian Paul Kennedy argued in The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers, such countries have a tendency to fight the wrong wars, to undertake financial burdens and thus to deprive themselves of economic growth”

Wars have predictable outcomes? That’s news to me. Russia is a great power? That’s new too. You just said yesterday they weren’t. Today they are again? Neither? Both? But the United States on the other hand… “have a tendency to fight [stupid, unnecessary] wars, to undertake financial burdens [and owe trillions in unpayable debt] and thus to deprive themselves of economic growth [leading to decades of negative GDP and ultimately crushing inflation.]”

As if that weren’t the month’s highlight on non-self-awareness:
    “Information about what is happening … will pour in through social media and other channels, disproving the propaganda and discrediting the propagandists. This is an ethical dilemma that cannot be resolved through repression alone. Repression can also backfire in its own right. [Does it work?] just ask the Soviets.”

“Assuming Russia will be forced to withdraw one day, [really? We’re not even proposing that as a given?] rebuilding Ukraine will be a task of Herculean proportions. And the West must not fail Ukraine again.” The way you failed them by goading them into trouble, claimed you had their back, then running away like usual? Like you did with the Hungarian uprising, the Kurds (3x), etc.? That kind of total fail? “Again” as you say?

Okay, and don’t forget Mr. China, Foreign Affairs promises they’re coming for you. Not like you’d want therefore to protect Russia’s back, clear their Visa cards, buy their oil, eat their wheat and lock out Europe to cold and starvation they so richly deserve both for the opium wars, the Asian Crisis, and for their steady behavior and unceasing slander every day since then. …To say nothing of us across the pond.

So we got that goin’ for us. But America was slated to lose this time around. Only right now the rats ain’t got no ship they’re in charge of, or even to flee to. So. Sad.

I can’t keep up with this. Inflation is biting and I’ve got real work to do now.

Dr. D
    Participant

Homicide in Ukraine is 2,000/ year so let’s say 166 of those 400 murders are “normal.” And we know a number of them are friendly fire, civilians fleeing Azov districts, etc.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empire of Lies

shall become

the Lord of the Flies.

A country so devolved into the pit of deceit and treachery shall reap the Whirlwind

Oroboros
    Participant

“Antony Blinken, who on Monday [begged] Vladimir Putin to “end the war, end it now.” Or else! …Or else we’ll beg you to end it again tomorrow.…”

I’d love to see Putin arm wrestle Old Stumble Mumble Bum Joe live on America’s Got Talent

Dr. D
    Participant

Completely pointless tracking of the Covid narrative. This thing is a parody of itself:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/03/covid-vaccinated-boosted-individual-institutional-responsibility/626560

“The Key Distinction That Helps Clarify the Path Forward on the Pandemic” –The Atlantic

Byline: “We need to focus less on what individuals can do and more on what institutions can do.”

Yes, DON’T DO ANYTHING!!! Quiver in fear, masked in your basement, but for God’s sake, DON’T DO ANYTHING! Only institutions are allowed to do anything, mister. And the “Individuals” that make up the “Institution”? Yeah, they GOT the memo, Buster, so they are NOT going to do “anything” either. That is a job for somebody else, not me, Mr. Chair-warmer, in the “Insititution”.

“About the author: Craig Spencer is an emergency-medicine physician and director of global health in emergency medicine at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.” Proving my point about Columbia.

“As the [death-free] Omicron surge recedes, millions of the country’s thrice-vaccinated find themselves wondering if now, finally, is their moment to enjoy life and stop worrying as much about COVID.”

Um, yes? It’s time? Unless vaccines, totally, completely, strictly, diabolically, don’t work? And Omicron has killed no one we can find?

Next sentence: “shouldn’t everybody—including vaccinated adults—continue to do their part, observing stringent measures to reduce the chance that they’ll get COVID”

So the vaccine means you’ll get Covid. That’s a “vaccine”. Got it. That is, I’VE got it, apparently Doctors from Columbia, journalists from NY, and editors of major magazines have lost their d—n minds.

We always get the disease we’re vaccinated against. Totally normal. I can’t count the number of times I’ve gotten polio, mumps, measles, rubella, tetanus…. I’d forward the dictionary definition of “Vaccine” but you’re illiterate so why bother.

Not satisfied with being an embarrassing moron, shaming his family and school, he adds: “What individuals can do to fight the pandemic is simple: Get vaccinated.” YOU JUST SAID THE VACCINATED GET THE DISEASE! How would I fight the spread with something that doesn’t fight the spread?

boosted adults are still far less likely to require hospitalization and 41 times less likely to die from COVID.”

Embarrassing himself by lying against all data in the UK and Ireland, Israel… Embarrassing himself, but KILLING OTHERS with his data-opposite advice.

“In a population with near-universal vaccine uptake and boosting, COVID would never overwhelm the health-care system,”

Except in Ireland, UK, Israel… where every data is the OPPOSITE. Rather than look, they stopped publishing the truth and data. Scienz!

Many may choose to continue masking … and they should do what makes them feel most comfortable.”

…And not instead do what the Science says. Me, I don’t oppose this, it’s a free country. However YOU’RE the one promoting #Science. So promote it now for once: All masks PLUS lockdowns had 1.5% efficacy according to modern studies. Tell the truth. Therefore, masking is not #Science.

“Others might want to use rapid testing before a large family gathering.” Why would they do this? Because they’re all vaccinated and immune? Because you have a cure?

“the future of the pandemic does not depend on vaccinated people like me avoiding getting COVID forever.”

…Because “the vaccinated get Covid,” Pancake-head. The vaccine does not prevent Covid, nor its spread. Therefore: NOT A VACCINE. So the future of the pandemic means: You’re going to get it. This is official CDC data and guidance. Therefore, why bother? Do not avoid it = we need no measures now. But you want continuing measures because we’re NOT going to avoid it and we’re going to get it?

“we should look to institutions—both public and private—to do three things: increase vaccinations, reduce spread, and improve treatment”

YOU JUST SAID THE VACCINES DON’T STOP THE SPREAD!!! At all. Why would we increase them? And you JUST SAID EVERYBODY’S GOING TO GET IT. So why/how would we stop it? ‘Cause masks worked so well so far?

You know, I knew Columbia was dumb, but I didn’t expect them to be IQ=50 either. Any Fetal-Alcohol NASCAR trailer trash who lost his last tooth to Meth is smart enough to know these several argument make no d—n sense, but this guy merrily proceeds on, killing all his patients in his Very-Important-Hospital, I can only assume.

He goes on to complain about 80% vaccination rates in nursing homes, etc, while he also says the vaccine does not stop the disease. And lauds England, where the vaccine has INCREASED the disease.

“getting the rest of the world vaccinated is the best way to prevent new variants from emerging.” Not if it doesn’t stop the spread and every vaccinated person gets it. Then it INCREASES the variants.

Next bizarre promotion, from Deep-Blue “Atlantic”: Monoclonal antibodies. Yes, that’s right, the treatment that kills everyone, doesn’t work, and they both attack and cut off DeSantis for. “It works when WE say it!” So today, MCA works/doesn’t work so therefore we have a treatment that allows/doesn’t allow Emergency Use Authorization.

He wants permanent masks for stores, as with 2 years and 6 billion people in the test study, they’ve worked so perfectly by not stopping the spread, anywhere, at any time they’ve been tried. And “The pandemic isn’t over, even for the boosted.” Er, whut? Then why would you get vaxxed or boosted then? The whole point of vaxxing according to all of you, to a man, was to “end the pandemic”. Which you said it doesn’t do, and everybody’s going to get it.

by virtue of getting boosted in the first place, [This group, ] is among public health’s best allies. If we level with them now, they will be more willing to listen when the message and guidance change. Failing to do so risks losing their trust and attention completely.”

HuhWhat? The people who get and transmit Covid can go on vacation and be normal humans, but the OTHER people who get and transmit the same Covid can’t? …You mean the Covid, Omicron, that kills no one? And we need to “Level with them”? Because if it gets what you want, you were about to and totally consider it a viable option to lie to them instead? And your message and rules are going to change AGAIN? You know this already? Before it’s happened yet? And “failing will lose their trust”? Someday, in the future? But not already for 24 months running, in the past?

And you wonder why I say they eat glue. WigginOuthttps://i.imgflip.com/2amewh.jpg What else could explain such mind-bendingly illogical behavior, with deep pride and no awareness?
    GluePot
    https://i.imgflip.com/2vy2jo.png

The disturbing part: it’s not just Columbia graduates: all Atlantic readers believe this too, in the 830 thousands. They’re the coastal anvil-head PMCs driving the bus, blindfolded, fingers in their ears, past the ditch into the canyon, down on top of the open nuke. “Trust the Doctors.” “Follow the Science.”

Red
    Participant

@dr-d You are consistently rolling sevens! I end up reading most of your post out loud to my wife.

chooch
    Participant

Nice sound bites from Tulsi last night.

I have read Russian planes are still being shot down.

The Ukrainian Air Force retains most of its fixed-wing fleet according to US reports. Ukrainian MANPADS are the primary threat for VKS fixed-wing sorties. The VKS still remains ineffective in planning a comprehensive operation to gain air superiority. ( Jomini day 12 update)

Also read the Russian army are laying waste to the smaller towns as they roll throw and leave them.

I would not be surprised if Russia is blocking social media from their citizens.

https://twitter.com/ArmedForcesUkr/status/1500722512971415553?s=20&t=SDM6J4N8074KY8t886zHyg

Putin hates the West and has sufficient support of his people.

The West knows little about Russia and their history beyond what they have been told.

Not sure how you take Kyiv with 10s of thousands of combatants embedded in the city. Starve them out? Bomb them back to the stone age?

The West’s playbook of creating a proxy and supplying them arms is likely to fail and many people are sick to death as they has been seen over and over. There is nothing to rally around, nothing to believe in.

chooch
    Participant

Criminal

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Why sanctions on Russia will consolidate Putin’s grip on Russia instead of undermine it:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1500996394659696640.html

Oroboros
    Participant

“And you wonder why I say they eat glue. “

I think it’s more like lead paint chips.

Like potato chips with heavy metal for flavor enhancement

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

deflationista
    Participant

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Reposting this as a reply to Dr. D as it touched many of the bases from his post today.
    This shit never ages:
    Btw, deadeye Dick was punctilious.

December 23, 2019 at 11:01 pmin reply to:Debt Rattle December 23 2019#52304REPLY

Dr D Rich

Participant

The apt comparison is between CIA assets Ciaramella and Carter Page AND what appears to be distinctly different treatment/regard of these two CIA employees by the elected government officials at this saga’s forefront. As for fellow USNAer Page, the traits his IC handlers found useful, toxic levels of earnestness, copious venality and servility to authority are found in abundance at The Boat School (TBS). Distinct from academic and overall performance at TBS, I give you Admiral Stansfield Turner and his link to the CIA as a point of reference. Page “rates” as much sympathy as Ciaramella which is to say none. They both knew/know the game. The common thread is they both have yet to be arrested and subjected to pretrial confinement. I digress.
    I offer my firsthand observation of these characters from communications with Sy Hersh when the Iraq War was in its infancy and Dick Cheney as recently as a little over a year ago. Sy Hersh, the person observable near the end of Netflix’s Wormwood is the real deal, whatever his deal might be with the IC. He will engage you in debate about your valid experience and correct his thinking/writing when appraised of the illogic he has been subjected to by the IC. However, when pressed to do a damn thing about it, Hersh will retreat to the same predetermined warning he have gave Frank Olsen’s son, Eric, beware the level of vicious vindictiveness the IC can and will subject your life. In the end, Hersh exists to maintain access. Glenn Greenwald it seems is auditioning to be Hersh’s heir apparent.
    As for Dick Cheney, a fellow who congratulates an officer and combat veteran for helping to “defeat Russia in Iraq” during Desert Storm when he was asked do you support prosecuting the Iraq War decision-makers IS engaged in grandiose delusional thinking that is megalomaniacal in scale.
    Why this enormous distraction from what is usually not a publicly viewable contest? I agree with Dr. D. It IS a massive theft, trillions of dollars again for the third time that we know since 2008, 1) 2008 Bernanke’s Big Bank Bailout, 2) Quantitative Easing under Barack/Geithner and 3) Not-QE Overnight REPO. AND to announce the disclosure of the Afghanistan Papers, again a massive transfer of wealth to DoD and military contractors, in manner which guarantees inattention by the viewing public and their elected government representatives.
    Btw, I roomed across the hallway from Mike Silva, yes that right hand man of NY FEDs Tim Geithner, who fired Goldman-Sachs monitor Carmen Segara.

zerosum
    Participant

Did you get it? Go back and read Dr. D
    TAE just explained

1. The snobs are Herding humanity.
    2. The snobs don’t care if a few bloggers figured how its done.
    3. The snobs don’t care if bloggers explain the tools that are used.
    4. The snobs control the microphones

zerosum
    Participant

Robbery
    The price of a barrel of oil keeps going up, (+$127 ), the $C keeps going down, (- 77.86)

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Latest from Art Berman ( https://mobile.twitter.com/aeberman12 ) interview, I’m grossly paraphrasing here, from memory:

“If you import assembled automobiles from afar and paint them green, … than you export them afar, are you an exporter of an automobiles? Well, … no! You are an exporter of green paint!”, … or something like that.

Anyway, the interview:

F.S.

TAE Summary
    Participant

* Why do we want to wreck the world? Because it is wreckable!

* Rage is an abstract, redirectable force. Give into your anger, it will make you strong.

* The chart of military capabilities didn’t show hypersonic weapons; Only three countries have them, the US, Russia and China.

* Global Food Crisis on the way: Starving Lives Matter; American should be willing to live on 500 calories a day to support Ukraine; Patriots: Don’t tread on me; Biden Administration: Let them eat snake.

* Fifty years is a long time to pawn monopoly money off as the reserve currency but all good things must come to an end; It was fun while it lasted; Good job USA!

* We are our leaders; In Russia every man is Putin; In the US every man is Biden; In Canada every man is Trudeau; In the UK every man is BoJo.

* They lied about Vietnam, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Iran; This time is different.

Mr. House
    Participant

“* The chart of military capabilities didn’t show hypersonic weapons; Only three countries have them, the US, Russia and China.”

I’m rather certain ours don’t work.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/us-falls-further-behind-russia-and-china-in-developing-hypersonic-missile-report-says/ar-AAUKOOI

#WINNING

teri
    Participant

Biden just announced the US is banning imports of Russian oil and gas products. We are told that we must all suffer for the sake of the Nazis in Ukraine. Remember when Bush told us to go shopping after 9/11? Fun times. Now Biden is telling us to eat dirt and die.

Reg gas just hit 3.99 to 4.08/gal here in town (Hagerstown Md).

Diesel is 4.79 in town (4.84 at the truck stop nearest the trucker’s convoy). Considering it’s two hours – on a no-traffic day – to DC, another two hours to circle the Beltway, and then two hours back up here, I don’t see how these guys can afford to do this too much longer.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Art Bearman latest article, bunch of graphs in it:

OIL SHOCK!

Oil Shock

F.S.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

U$ Empire Inc. needs those 400 foreign military bases, 15 illegal wars, and steal the whole world’s gold and currency reserves whenever he’s broke because, DEMOCRACY…

Every child should have free skittles, unicorns & be happy, happy, HAPPY! that they’re all FREE from want, of owning anything.

Free glysophates, mRNA vaccines, remdesivir & AZT all around!

The West voted for Clown World (NWO), so by Zeus they’ll have it 🙂

Be sure to watch It’s A Small World XXII on Disney+++ with the whole family, which is a perfect companion to The Wonderful World of Tony Fauci

So much #WINNING, We just had to share…

Oroboros
    Participant

The macro result of the Ukraine operation is that the Empire of Lies has made sure that EU countries can’t join the rest of the vast Eurasian Traging Block, and thus insure a prosperous future. Instead the EU has condemned their Sheeple to an unending future cotton picking on the Empire of Lies Plantation. The Euro-attack poodles can buy US LNG gas, shipped across half the planet over an ocean for a huge price increase and pay a huge mark up for fertilizer, oil, industrial materials (lumber, nickel,neon, argon, uranium….) and wheat, all so Uncle Yosemite Sam can keep his jack boot on their collective pencil necks for another 77 years while goosing up the budget of the Military Industrial Mafia

If the symbol of China is a Dragon, and the symbol of Russia is a Bear, the symbol of the EU is a Muppet.

The Menacing Muppet, sure to strike terror in the hearts of opponents.

Burning Globalist Structures to Save the Globalist ‘Liberal Order’

Burning Globalist Structures to Save the Globalist ‘Liberal Order’

“Biden, finally, has his foreign policy ‘success’: Europe is walling itself off from Russia, China, and the emerging integrated Asian market.

“In its triple strike of sanctions on Russia, the EU initially was not looking to collapse the Russian financial system. Far from it: Its first instinct was to find the means to continue purchasing its energy needs (made all there more vital by the state of the European gas reserves hovering close to zero). Purchases of energy, special metals, rare earths (all needed for high tech manufacture) and agricultural products were to be exempted. In short, at first brush, the sinews of the global financial system were intended to remain intact…..”

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

This will not end well for all of us!

Russia’s attack on Ukraine. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Polish authorities are ready to hand over the MiG-29 planes to the US

Russia’s attack on Ukraine. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Polish authorities are ready to hand over the MiG-29 planes to the US

F.S.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

The EU mascot, The Menacing Muppets

chooch
    Participant

New Orleans ER doctor

Doc Robinson
    Participant

TAE Summary: “They lied about Vietnam, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Iran; This time is different.”

Liar.
    A lesson from Henry Rollins:

zerosum
    Participant

Its a bird …. Its a plane …. NO ITS BIDEN GOING TO IRAN FOR GAS/OIL

zerosum
    Participant

TAE Summary: “They lied about Vietnam, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Iran; This time is different.”

That is why that I saved up all my tears and my sympathy for the Ukrainians being rendered homeless by the RussiansRussiansRussians

zerosum
    Participant

PEACE COMING
    MIG-29 BEING TRANFERRED TO UKRAINE

zerosum
    Participant

Titfortat
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/putin-signs-countermeasure-decree-limiting-russian-exports-after-bidens-russian-oil-import
    Putin Signs Countermeasure Decree Limiting Russian Exports After Biden’s Russian Oil Import Ban

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Even mild COVID-19 can damage the brain, affecting a person’s ability to perform complex tasks, study finds

https://www.businessinsider.com/mild-covid-damage-age-brain-uk-biobank-study-finds-2022-3

Creativity and enthusiasm define childhood, but American children seem to be losing these gifts, teachers say.

American children are less creative and less motivated than past generations. When teachers compare today’s children with their peers from only a few years ago, there’s a clear difference, according to Page Park, an Indiana teacher with 24 years of experience.

“They don’t know how to think for themselves, too. I do have a few kids that are really good at problem-solving, but not as many. They’re not good at problem-solving,” she said.

Park said that since she first started teaching, creativity has declined. Students today don’t look for solutions to simple problems.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/american-children-losing-motivation-and-creativity-teachers-say_4309077.html?utm_source=partner

More than 200 Americans estimated poisoned by at-home PCR test kits

Former National Institutes of Health (NIH) chief Francis Collins, who was also recently appointed as President Joe Biden’s new science advisor, expressed support for vaccine mandates, emphasizing that people’s employment should be threatened.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/07/leaked-audio-reveals-former-nih-director-francis-collins-touting-vaccine-mandates-threatening-unemployment/

Dimitri
    Participant

Oh … so now it’s officially accepted from both sides

teri
    Participant

Why am I looking at giant (HUGE on my screen, because this website is now formatted in a very strange way on my Mac mini) pictures of muppets, potato chip bags, cartoon characters and Oprah Freaking Winfrey?

I feel stupider than I did an hour ago.

chooch
    Participant

teri,

Veracious P and Oroboros have experienced a mind meld.

Mm

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Today’s resident Xiden photo op totally reminded me of the latest Cavin & Hobbes theme:

I feel stupider than I did an hour ago.

The Twilight Zone will do that to you 😉

zerosum
    Participant

Best defense/attack on Cyber.
    Shut off the electricity

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.