Debt Rattle May 11 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 11 2023

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Henri Matisse Flowers 1907   • House GOP Identifies 9 Biden Family Members Who Received Foreign Money (NYP) • FBI Refuses To Give Congress File A
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 11 2023]

anticlimactic
    Participant

I read that in WWII Russia also defeated Japan :

When a million strong Russian army attacked the Japanese in China it made Japan realise they had lost.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not needed except as experiments to test the immediate and long term effects of nuclear weapons on live subjects.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Doug Casey on the Growing Wave of Corporations Committing Suicide

Doug Casey on the Growing Wave of Corporations Committing Suicide

Dr. D
    Participant

“Rep George Santos Arrested, Charged With Wire Fraud, Money Laundering, Theft Of Public Funds And Lying

See how easy that was? All you have to do is be a Republican and Lo! Suddenly, the law applies again. Why stop there? Surely there’s a McConnell or someone you can add.

“534 Congressmen Still at Large” –BBee.

“• House GOP Identifies 9 Biden Family Members Who Received Foreign Money (NYP)

Nothing on this in the news because of Santos arrest. Ah!!! No wonder they put him in office. Now they can take him out whenever Biden (or whoever) is taken out, and use it as a total media eclipse. Because like me, it only seems “fair” to mention Santos, when it’s not really fair at all, is it? Biden must be 500:1 vs a Jr Congressman who never had time to do anything and STILL they had to gin up spurious “Well his unemployment paperwork wasn’t quite right.” Really? When the heck has anyone, anywhere, ever been charged for $500 on that?

Total. Eclipse.

“McLuhan” I’d say what we see more today, that once you’re not a physical body, or we get out of the habit of physical bodies even with our friends, then you can Deep Fake everything. And that’s not now, that’s not like a Glamor filter driving women insane on TikTok or Tinder, what is a movie but a Deep Fake? What is a camera but a Deep Fake? What is it to point the camera at “Your best life now” but a Deep Fake? What is all that makeup, lighting, new suits, hebephrenic background animations on Fox but a Deep Fake?

When you live mostly in a “real” world, with mostly real things, real people, you ground yourself in what’s possible and likely. You know not all meals look like Instagram. The more you use the ethereal media as McLuhan says, the less grounding in reality you have, and the less grounding in reality others have. Such that they now treat YOU like a non-corporeal being. They act as if YOU are the Deep Fake when you warn them to stay out of traffic.

“Those novels will ruin good youth” – At Jane Austen. “TV will rot your brain” – Your parents. This is why that wasn’t entirely true, but also why they were also right. It’s just very slow and takes a long time for people to be removed from their eyes and ears to believe the etheral non-corporeal Derp Fake.

“The Biden family’s been untouchable because they are the system. The FBI and the CIA are in on it- this is how the system works.”

Excellent. In a nutshell. “But, But, we have regulation! There are LAWS!!!” Uh-huh. You’re so cute. When’s the last time laws meant anything?

• FBI Refuses To Give Congress File Alleging Biden Took Bribes As VP (NYP)

Says the Post, the oldest newspaper in America, founded by Alexander Hamilton, who was banned from Biden Press conferences perhaps permanently.

Must be nice, FBI. That’s what I’m going to do next time Congress or a Judge orders me to do something. Sauce, meet Gander.

“(FBI) possess an unclassified FD-1023 form”

Not Classified, but you can’t see it. ‘cuz I felt like it. Remember Senator, we’re tapping your phones, just like we did the AP. Thanks Patriot Act. (We all said at the time while everyone said shut up we were weirdo conspiracy theorists for stating the most obvious conclusion in the known universe)

“If you say he’s [Putin] a war criminal, it’s going to be a lot tougher to make a deal to make this thing stopped,”

Thus the reason they did that. To prevent the war from ever ending. Got it in one.

Trump finally got to say to America that he DID tell them to stand down 15 minutes “after”, that is: Immediately. Twitter banned it. Why? Twitter wants/needs the riot, likes violence, and synthesized a entirely fraudulent “coup” out of whole cloth. That still works to this day.

Twitter did that. Not Trump. They took Twitter out, did it help? Nope. Not in the past. It’s literally impossible for people to change their minds and admit they were wrong. Ever. About anything.

“• Lula Offers To Act As Go-Between To End Ukraine Conflict At G7 Summit (TASS)”

But they don’t WANT it to end. The U.N. themselves said they want the war and you shouldn’t negotiate. Ah, Beautiful Bombs. Finally Presidential. It was all worth it.

“Stop providing military aid to Ukraine and Ukraine [will] have to surrender in a few days.”

The war we’re not in? Because all NATO is providing arms to the war, but that means NATO is innocent, not in the war, never dun nothin’? I doubt Russia feels that way.

“an immediate end to the conflict on such terms would see Ukraine “occupied” and “turned into a puppet country” that is “deprived of its freedoms.”

Ooops! That’s what we have now, under Borrell. If RUSSIA occupied it and were a puppet of them it would somehow be less bad. Which is pretty amazing indictment of how much NATO and the West suck, how murderous, psychopathic and oppressive they are.

Would RUSSIA kill 300,000 Ukrainians and 50,000 Poles? Uh: NO, because Ukraine WAS in Russia’s sphere of influence for 25 years and that NEVER HAPPENED. A day after Nuland showed up they lit live people on fire, shot into crowds, and started shelling whole states.

But it’s not fascism when we do it. With actual fascists. And live ammunition. Derp Fake. Explosions of babies on TV aren’t real babies. Everyone we can find is the literal child on Nazis, in families of Nazis, like Freeland, and we can’t notice.

“The ultimate goal is to demilitarize NATO as a whole rather than just Ukraine, and so far, it appears to be working brilliantly.”

That’s probably true and that was NATO’s choice, not Russia’s. It’s NATO who won’t stop demilitarizing and perhaps even de-Nazifying THEMSELVES. (Via public exposure).
    Okay then. You win. I’ll throw you in that briar patch.

“Banderista terror outfits – the Slav version of ISIS – free to roam across the Russian Federation”

Yes, this is why some commenters, even on Lira, said Russia did the wrong thing, shouldn’t have invaded, etc. But THIS is Plan B for the whole West, which is pointless, endless chaos and destruction straight outta Chaostan. It’s RIDICULOUS to even CONSIDER letting that happen. No mas. I’m with Pepe and all Russia on this one. F ‘em. I don’t’ care about your laws: and clearly YOU don’t.

NATO must be crushed, and although we’re all happy to drop nukes, let’s see if we can do it without that first. Whatever country you’re sitting in right now, you would do the same thing. And since almost everybody here is in an Anglo country, you DID do the same thing: you invaded every other nation, worldwide, murdered everyone you could find, and dropped depleted uranium on them, opened a slave market, killed every brown baby you could find, AFTER killing every baby you could at home too . Congratulations, stunning and brave. YOU were part of the world’s most evil hegemon, ever.

“Seventy-eight days of bombing a country that did not threaten NATO” Any questions? Everyone approved, and adore Clinton and Albright to this day. Sorry: unless you’ve bombed helpless countries and killed half a million kids I just can’t love you as the Peace Candidate. We don’t give peace prizes for that, only for bombing American child citizens in open markets and cafes.

“US To Create ‘Free Syria Army’ Of Terrorists Against Damascus – Lavrov (TASS)

Is Lavrov in a time machine? We did that in like 2008. They were called ISIS, they used our pickup trucks from Texas and our weapons from Libya out of Benghazi. Oh, and killed every Kurd, since they trusted us with anything. Suckers. Where do they find peoples this stupid? No wonder Kurdistan doesn’t have their own country yet. Thanks to the Anglos, probably half of them have been killed over the years since Saddam gassed them with Rumfeld’s gas.

“even middle-aged citizens are ignorant of the recent past,[of WWII]”

Derp Fake, from the discorporeal ether. ALL information comes from TV, from the Internet, therefore there is no distinction between truth and fiction, reality and not. It’s a Post-Truth world. “Reality is what I SAY it is” – every abusive psycho narcissist ever.

“batteries needed to back up wind and solar electricity generation in a “net zero” USA would cost $23 trillion”

Ah, but far better: it would level every mountain, destroy every forest, consume every drop of oil, and destroy the ecosystem forever, planetwide. What’s not to like? Is that not Green enough for you? Nothing says Green like digging up the whole planet and smelting everything that moves.

“The detention and persecution of Julian Assange eviscerates all pretense of the rule of law and the rights of a free press.”

No it doesn’t. Because we just ignore it. Reality, un-Reality, who can tell in a Post-Truth world? When I want, things on TV are real. And when I don’t want, they’re not real or I ignore them.

“Baby It’s Cold Outside” this was written by a husband and wife, who thought it was fine, and was a family song for them, and their (NY) friends demanded they make it public, so it was alright to all them too. Then it was considered alright for all NYC and the whole country for the next 60 years.

Just points out that WE are the most awesome, perfect, enlightened beings in the history of the universe, practically without fault, and everyone who came before us was a inferior, bigoted, neanderthal. Yup, that’s how it is. That’s Evolution. That’s Science™, and Science says I’m the best!

Red
    Participant

@just-some-randomer: The renewing of natural resources is an interesting issue. There are some existential issues here that we cannot prove one way or another. If for example the plates do “unlock” from the mantle and swing in wild fashion do to weight placement and centrifugal forces new deposits of minerals could be lifted up from below just as Atlantis may have been devoured by such actions. Hard to imagine anything like tectonic movements on a scale of weeks or days at that level. Still parts of southeast Newfoundland are said to be of northern Africa. This guy at least brings some peer reviewed stuff along to back his hypothesis up. As we have seen with the covid, there is no firm ground is hard to find, no pun intended. Having spent four plus decades following the “climate science” and trying to make it fit with the visual happenings on the ground was getting harder and harder to see the connections between the pushed narrative of warming by humans and the recent changes noticed. No argument about pollution levels being of the chart but the path we’re on doesn’t appear to be the one the warming by gases crowd is pointing too. Not so sure this is right either but it does go further to explain some of the worlds crazy weather wobbles of the past decade or so.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Sorry wrong link from above, still funny

I wanted to do Elon and Tucker smoking a doobie

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654954028671938560

Oroboros
    Participant

Just look at the devastating rise in temperature over Germany since 2017 due to Climate Change!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvzBN-OXoAErHPA?format=jpg&name=small

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Full Tommy Podcast with Malone and Dowd

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

What is going on with link post today???

Don’t know how to post a Rumble link.

Here is the name of the Rumble podcast with Dowd and Malone

Excess Mortality | Dr. Robert Malone & Ed Dowd (TPC #1,219)

Oroboros
    Participant

Try this for Malone and Dowd

https://t.co/k8C9AtGVfL

oxymoron
    Participant

I received no subsidy and paid cash for my batteries (lithium) 6 years ago to run my house from 2kW solar panel array. It cost $6 thousand.
    At 23 trillion every single person in US would cost $65714. I am in a house of 4 so you can multiply that by 4.
    The maths on that article are complete bullshit and I am not championing net zero which is complete bullshit but no one is winning hearts and minds with lying and ‘models’. We saw how that went with Covid

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

@Oxymoron:

How long can your batteries supply your entire energy requirements – Including heating, lighting, refrigeration, cooking transport, AC and everything else? To be real-world effective, we would need batteries that can fill in for days or weeks of poor sun/wind conditions. Maybe even longer to account for seasonal variations in sunlight and wind power.

Are you factoring in the requirements of industry as well as domestic needs? I’d imagine the power demands of, say, a steel smelting operation, or a public transport system are considerable.

zerosum
    Participant

My reality/truths/post has just been eaten by the system, (An A.I./influencer/Deep Fake.)
    My posts are irrelevant/changes nothing. Everyone here know what I know and more.

“The Biden family’s been untouchable because they are the system. The FBI and the CIA are in on it- this is how the system works.”

Depopulation has always been part of the system.
    Peace has never been part of the system

zerosum
    Participant

It’s against the law
    It’s illegal.
    Not now. I just changed the law to make legal.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

We have global warming because too many people are using too much stuff
    Ted Turner

Hm. So, according to Ted:
    “Global warming” is not caused by solar activity
    “Global warming” is not caused by normal earth processes, such as the fact that we are still on the upswing from the last “little ice age.”
    The problem is not “too much stuff,” per se, but the quantity (“too many”) of people using large quantities of stuff.

Malthus’ theories from 1789 are often trotted out and justified and/or debunked.
    Personally, it doesn’t take great study nor advanced degrees to understand that it is not ideal for humans to blindly and blithely live like a bacteria colony in Petri dish, blissfully reproducing until all resources are consumed, and then the colony dies. According to the principles of the Enlightenment, we support intelligent and informed humans making their own choices. I believe that it is appropriate to give humans access to technology that allows them to limit their reproduction, while at the same time I am opposed to any sort of coercion to do the same. This is, of course, challenging because how does a society support women who want to carry a child full term and raise it while at the same time discouraging women from having children in order to abdicate the responsibility of caring for themselves? There are always freeloaders. And measures to discourage freeloaders will also deprive some who truly need the assistance and have no intention to freeload. Ideally, we want children to grow up in homes where they are loved and well-cared for, as this is what leads to the well-being of the next generation.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

“This year, a central piece of our strategy is to take further actions to disrupt Russia’s attempts to evade our sanctions.”

Idiot, … where do they mint them?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-11/yellen-takes-aim-at-russian-sanctions-evasion-at-g-7-gathering?sref=866aH6XX#xj4y7vzkg&in_source=embedded-checkout-banner

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

As long as this author is not talking COVID, … he makes lot of sense:

“If every electric car owner had to accommodate the waste ore needed for the copper & cobalt in their vehicle’s batteries, the entry to their homes would be shrouded in several tonnes of waste rock.”

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2023/05/10/Warning-Against-Green-Energy-Boom-Sparks-Debate/

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Firing the boss is impossible until it is not. When a sufficient number and arrangement of former underlings refuse to comply with the orders sent to them by their boss, then the boss can no longer successfully order them to comply . . . and thereby stops being the boss. Obviously, to stay boss for very long one must anticipate and prevent such refusals (especially organized refusals) by ordering actions be taken to nullify people and ideas which might eventually mount a successful refusal to comply. Another word for such “orders to suppress noncompliance” is the word oppressive.
    It is a delicate balance. Too little oppression and you’ll never have things your way, and too much oppression and it engenders (successfully!) open revolt.
    Like I said, it’s a very delicate balance, but the simple fact of the matter is that the boss stops being the boss when the underling(s) says no.

citizenx
    Participant

Younger generations of Americans no longer remember who fought against whom in World War II, and even middle-aged citizens are ignorant of the recent past, the lack of understanding of history among Americans was not merely “forgetfulness” but a “pernicious line” and warned of the consequences of such ignorance. “Not knowing the horrors of the past, not knowing who saved the world from the brown plague (fascism), means that soon in America there will be a generation that will be unable to soberly assess its present and its future,”

They don’t even know what Sex they are… Meanwhile the Propagandist Brainwashers are Drunk on Power and High on Stupid. There is no clear Vision or sobriety in America. Bud Light anyone?

the “disgusting, criminal and deadly” ideology of Western supremacy and the globalists who “pit people against each other, split societies, provoke bloody conflicts and coups, sow hatred, Russophobia and aggressive nationalism, destroy traditional family values that make human a human.”

Yep, this Country has lost it’s fucking mind, and it’s Soul.
    Perhaps a National day of “choke out an American Liberal will bring some and vision and clarity back…”?

A true threat will do wonders for one’s own disposition.

….

Meanwhile young teens die by the score from the obscene vaxscene….

High School Students Who Died Suddenly or Unexpectedly After Taking COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines. 16 Cases in 2022

High School Students Who Died Suddenly or Unexpectedly After Taking COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines. 16 Cases in 2022

High School “Died Suddenly”: 14-19 Year Olds Dying Suddenly

High School “Died Suddenly”: 14-19 Year Olds Dying Suddenly

All the way from Washington
    Her bread-winner begs off the bathroom floor
    “We live for just these twenty years
    Do we have to die for the fifty more?”

All night
    He wants the young American

Do you remember, your President Nixon?
    Do you remember, the bills you have to pay?
    Or even yesterday?

Have you been the un-American?

zerosum
    Participant

Ask Trump.
    How to get Free adv., promo. from T.V.
    How to minimize you election expenses.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD

All those titles and letters! Now you know that they mean nothing; there is no need to worship or envy them. No need to look up in awe. No need to give deference or treat them as experts.

In a sane and just world Peter Hotez would only require one letter after his name to signify his level of authority: an “L”. What a schmuck!

Rototillerman
    Participant

Only the abstract is available, the rest is behind a paywall (I might purchase the article, contact if you’re interested):

The specific activity of 14C in the atmosphere gets reduced by a dilution effect when fossil CO2, which is devoid of 14C, enters the atmosphere. We have used the results of this effect to quantify the two components. All results covering the period from 1750 through 2018 are listed in a table and plotted in figures. These results negate claims that the increase in C(t) since 1800 has been dominated by the increase of the anthropogenic fossil component. We determined that in 2018, atmospheric anthropogenic fossil CO2 represented 23% of the total emissions since 1750 with the remaining 77% in the exchange reservoirs. Our results show that the percentage of the total CO2 due to the use of fossil fuels from 1750 to 2018 increased from 0% in 1750 to 12% in 2018, much too low to be the cause of global warming.

World Atmospheric CO2, Its 14C Specific Activity, Non-fossil Component, Anthropogenic Fossil Component, and Emissions (1750–2018)

zerosum
    Participant

Yes, things have changed
    In WWII The Canadian gov. fought to defeat the German Nazi.
    Now, the Canadian Gov. has been fighting since 2014 for the Ukrainian Nazi gov to win the war.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Clay Clark: Globalists Making Tremendous Progress on Great Reset

Clay Clark is a father of five kids, the organizer, emceed and host of the General Flynn ReAwaken America Tour, the former “U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year” for the State of Oklahoma, the founder of several multi-million dollar companies, and the host of the Thrivetime Show podcast which has been number one overall on the iTunes business podcast charts 6 times! Clay Clark is a former member of the Forbes Business Coach Council, an Amazon best-selling author and the host of the Thrivetime Show podcast which has hit #1 on the iTunes charts in the category of business 6 times. Throughout his career he’s founded several multi-million dollar businesses.

Clay Clark: Globalists Making Tremendous Progress on Great Reset

WES
    Participant

A million people invaded the US yesterday and nobody is reporting the invasion! Not even zerohedge!

The FBI yesterday arrested a congressman for lying! Yes for lying, the stock and trade of congress!

Rumor has it the Ukrainian general at Bukhmut bought the farm. Otherwise the Ukrainian army’s spring offensive has started. Russian forces have been retreating when attacked.

In solidarity with Ukraine, all of the East European NATO countries, bordering Ukraine have banned imports of cheap Ukrainian food products.

The Toronto Maple Leafs delayed their date on the golf course by one game. Something to do with fooling around with the jaws of defeat!

Dora
    Participant

John Campbell. UK MP Ester McVey on WHO pandemic treaty.

Celticbiker
    Participant

The jew wants you dead and gone goyim. Its in their talmud. Wake the fuck up to what is happening. Don’t trust me read their own writings. Take a good look around at this madness, this insanity. It’s right from the TOP, the money printers, media makers, paid for government whores. Destruction by design by people who are incapable of creating anything good. Evil, if you accept it, you’re dead.

oxymoron
    Participant

Ok fair point re batteries but I’m just saying there is too much detail to cover to arrive at a figure. And I should have said I don’t believe batteries are a silver bullet.

Also … https://twitter.com/james_freeman__/status/1656738206438522906/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1656738206438522906&currentTweetUser=james_freeman__

Observer
    Participant

The correspondence associated with this article is of more interest. My immediate thought was: “Interesting – I wonder if they accounted for the exchange of CO2 with the oceans (and biosphere) given the oceans act as a sink for atmospheric CO2 (approx. 25% – which leads to ocean acidification) which would mess with the atmospheric signal and there is loss of carbon to ocean sediments via the ocean carbon pump” – turns out they didn’t. The correspondence expands on this initial thought and brings in further considerations that the authors of this paper ignored suggesting that this work is erroneous. See: https://journals.lww.com/health-physics/Citation/2022/06000/Comment_on__World_Atmospheric_CO2,_Its_14C.13.aspx Turns out things like atomic testing messes bigly with 14C-CO2 data – every day is a school day.
    Another correspondent basically says this paper was clearly not reviewed by anyone who has a systems knowledge of CO2 flux in the real world.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.