Debt Rattle May 14 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 14 2018

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Alfred Wertheimer Elvis 1956   • S&P 500 Should Be 1,000+ Points Lower Than Today – David Rosenberg (MW) • Why I Think the Stock Market Cannot Cr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 14 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I find it difficult to impossible, to justy the U.S. involvement in the Korean Unification talks.
    Get a peace treaty and bugger off (U.S.)…
    But then sovereignty is no longer allowed by the U.S. government’s policies.
    I’m extremely pessimistic there will be any success here..

V. Arnold
    Participant

Obviously something must be done about the pension crisis in the U.S..
    But this?;
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-12/audible-gasp-was-heard-when-chicago-fed-unveiled-its-solution-pension-problem

Even with a house appraised at $250,000 an additional $2500/year additional property tax?
    Outrageous; that’s net, $208/month more in property tax.
    That is grand theft and shouldn’t be tolerated. Especially because it affects the people who had nothing to do with the shortfall.
    The galoots always looking to exploit the last vestages of working people’s income…
    I was thinking wealth; but it’s not wealth; it’s damned hard worked income!

V. Arnold
    Participant

I’m compelled to add; a $250,000 house in Illinois is not the house of a wealthy family.
    Very likely it’s a rather modest house; 3 bdr; 2 bath, maybe 1500 to 1800 sq. ft. with attached 2 car garage. Then again maybe not even that…
    And yes; this tax shit on average people chaps my ass…

Nassim
    Participant

“Prosecutors Seek Complete Media Ban On Cardinal George Pell Trial”

Sadly, the Victorian legal system is totally politicised. The investigation into the MH17 crash is a case in point. 26 Australians were killed and the coroner would not allow the police to say what it is that they learnt during their stay in the Netherlands.

“AUSTRALIAN POLICE, DUTCH PROSECUTORS BREAK WITH DUTCH SAFETY BOARD AT FIRST CORONER’S COURT INQUEST ON MH17 CRASH”

https://johnhelmer.net/australian-police-dutch-prosecutors-break-with-dutch-safety-board-at-first-coroners-court-inquest-on-mh17-crash/

Not a single passenger’s body had schrapnel – which means that the BUK ground-to-air missile story is entirely false.

Chris M
    Participant

V. Arnold,

It’s a bitch trying to be the world reserve currency, isn’t it? Independence and sovereignty not allowed.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Chris M

Indeed. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.