Debt Rattle May 17 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 17 2021

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Bill7
    Participant

“..The media doesn’t always lie – after all, the media exposed the recycling lie – but more often than not it either discovers the truth too late to arrest the damage, or >> waits until it is safe to report a lie.” <<

laffin_boy
    Participant

Raul:
    A link to the source of your lead-off entry (covid-19 vaccine risk-benefit data for those under 18-years old ) please

laffin_boy

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Germ and EVERYONE

Comment #75420

This is a must watch video.
    It explains the economic destruction we are now facing and how it was made real

Germ
    Participant

Just came off the phone with a close US relative who was in tears.

Female, late 40’s – got her 1st jab.

3 days later started heavy menstruation.
    Been bleeding continuously now for 16 days.

Said the peer pressure to get jabbed in MA is overwhelming.
    Thought she was doing the right thing.
    Worried about her 16 year old daughter who also got jabbed.

🙁

And this is what they get from their brain dead president:

absolute galore
    Participant

@John Day Thank you. The 1x a week prophylactic is for my immune compromised sister, correct? I was not planning to take it prophylactically unless there was an outbreak or I was going into some situation. Question–if you take it prophylactically, does its effectiveness diminish over time?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

laffin_boy: “A link to the source of your lead-off entry (covid-19 vaccine risk-benefit data for those under 18-years old ) please”

That’s the work of Andrew Bostom, MD

https://twitter.com/andrewbostom/status/1393916091777306627

Django
    Participant

Time to go full negative. Jab your kids for a better future.

gardenpath
    Participant

Please share the source for the risk/benefit c19 vaccine item at the top of today’s items; I have a teenager and will need some “science “ for his school vaccination requirements. Thanks!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Headline in my local paper today:

Health experts say continued Covid decline hinges upon vaccination rates

If I could successfully post images here, this is where I would post a picture of Marcia Brady saying, “Sure, Jan.”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Emperor Biden to the vaccine hesitant: “You will pay the price for your lack of vision!”

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ gardenpath, that’s the work of Andrew Bostom, MD

https://twitter.com/andrewbostom/status/1393916091777306627

Mister Roboto
    Participant

In my comment on Sunday on the Mises Institute piece about yearly death-rates, I didn’t get around to saying why the way the mortality-rate in January falling off that cliff was so impressive (it’s fairly obvious but it’s a point that should always be hammered home): That the bottom of the cliff was below the average morality rate for the five years before Covid confirms my suspicion that 2020’s eye-popping excess mortality was essentially “borrowing” from 2021’s mortality-rate, or rather what the 2021 mortality-rate would have been without Covid. And the reason for this, of course, is that fatal Covid zeroes in on people who don’t have very long to live anyway. The article did a good job of showing how the timing of the decline tells us that human intervention (unless doctors are now giving Covid patients large doses of Ivermectin on the DL, which I am inclined to doubt) has little or nothing to do with the drop-off.

So now we sit tight and watch what happens this upcoming September and October. If that mortality figure stays below the average come December, I will consider that The Best Yuletide Gift Ever. 🙂

Mr. House
    Participant

The same thing that happened last September and October, stats that only exist on the internet and the media will go up. Stuff will be closed again and it will all be blamed on people who are not vaccinated.

Mr. House
    Participant

Controlled demolition of society, only way yo build back better yo

V. Arnold
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Comment #75420

This is a must watch video.
    It explains the economic destruction we are now facing and how it was made real

Watched the whole 1:22 vid.
    Clarified quite a few things for me…
    I remain resolute in trusting my immune system; with a little halp from daily D3, V-C, aspirin, and zinc…
    The pressure not to is huge…
    But, the galoots have gone a step too far for this one; come hell or high water…’eff ’em!!!!

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/corrupted-january-6-commission

Investigate this but not covid or our reaction to it

do you see the pattern yet?

WES
    Participant

The Phoenix vote auditing has been suspended for a week as the arena is being used for school graduation ceremonies. The audit will restart next week. Meanwhile the dems are launching an all out massive nationwide campaign to discredit the audit.

Biden may yet send in the FBI to shut the audit down using media evidence created by dems this week. We all know the DofJ and FBI only react to evidence planted in the media. After all their job is to protect the big guys from us little guys. Same for the media.

laffin_boy
    Participant

Thanks for the link, Doc

laffin_boy

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.