Debt Rattle May 21 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 21 2023

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Odilon Redon Sunset 1902   • Key Donbass City Captured – Wagner Chief (RT) • Bakhmut Has Fallen – Artyomovsk Has Been Liberated (MoA) • Putin Con
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 21 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

Wagner Declares Full Capture Of Bakhmut After 224 Days Of Fighting”

Well they could have nuked them in the first 15 minutes, so they’re being very nice to them. How ungrateful!

“Bakhmut Has Fallen – Artyomovsk Has Been Liberated (MoA) “

Great! Now what? They don’t look like they’re sweeping the steppes to the gates of Kiev.

“IRS Audits Will Impact Small, Midsize Businesses Most; Expert Testifies”

If you can’t buy a Senator(‘s son’s crack and hookers) then you’re not in “The Club.”

“five missile batteries from the Patriot system were reported to have been destroyed in the MiG-31K strike,”

That would be bad, if it WASN’T the Kinzal (Gen I) but just a common MIG that destroyed it. Wouldn’t surprise me at all, in fact I expect it. Patriot probably does what it does, but it’s very ordinary for being very expensive. It misses and lets things through. I’d rather have it than not, but are you sure you can’t get it to work correctly?

“British Royal Marines deployed … the personnel which were manning it when it was struck.”

Since U.K. has a smaller army than a Vermont College Campus, hitting one battery took out 10% of Britain’s army. Good thing Britain never fights with their own army! (They generally use America’s) This may be going too far.

“…Western countries are “sticking to the escalation scenario,” which is “fraught with colossal risks.”

Armstrong says they need WWIII before the 2024 election. You can see they want slow escalation to bleed Russia and not alarm the people who West-wide do not want one. Russia knows and has harbored essentially ALL of their Army and Air Force. They’re shooting off barely more Kinzals than you’d use for yearly training.

“• F-16s May Suffer Considerable Losses If Deployed To Ukraine – Magazine (TASS) “

The F-16 was built overnight, on a shoestring – and here’s the important part: BY THE PILOTS – as a fast light fighter to defend American airspace. Yes, where there are only good, unbombed airports, because if they’re bombed, we’ve got other problems. It does that very well, BUT IT’S 50 YEARS OLD. Get a grip. Now that’s downright young for the dismal dottering dinosaurs running things who think they’re fighting the Soviet Union and it’s 1965, but there’s no comparison here to using a similar plane in WWII because THE AIRPLANE HAD NOT BEEN INVENTED YET 50 years before 1941. We don’t even keep ships afloat for 50 years, much less fast air fighters. It’s not a horse and buggy, it’s like we’re on the Mongolian Steppes, and the first Og has the first rope to maybe domesticate the first horse if he doesn’t get kicked.

“the US is moving toward a fatal split in the society from which recovery is impossible.”

Maybe, and that’s the plan, but they need US to be divided. Without a Central State, who is divided down at our level? If it’s only the Feds vs the People, where does the Federal get any war material, taxes, men, compliance, etc.?

There are these splits but engineering a war is fussy. They did not get the war with BLM and the “Summer of Love” burning every black neighborhood coast to coast. That’s when it had to happen, during HRC’s reign and near after. Millennials have lived under Biden with increasing ruin. So they are now over the bend and past their due date. Starting a war now has them sapped and barely functioning, while the Core Americans are sitting around learning, resting, and buying more guns. They’ve tossed in the paid and drugged reserve of mentally-ill Trannyfa, but there’s like 100 of those guys and they’ll hold nothing. They make a lot of noise, but just count to ten, don’t take the bait, and they’ll fade as they already have. Like BLM, common opinion against them continues to increase, going the wrong way all day, every day as seen with Busch and now Miller. They WANT us to shoot them. We don’t, because with more guns than all the world’s armies combined, if we WANTED to shoot you, you’d know. We just say “Aw nuts: no.”

If they only have media and public opinion, and public opinion against Antifa is dead, against BLM is dead, against Trannyfa is near-dead, against CNN is dead, and now Biden, Durham, etc are all common knowledge and established fact, then WHO does he think will fight? You need equal sides to fight. Not anymore. Sure, Antifa Bernie Bro is going to shoot up Congress on the Baseball field to defend Hunter’s right to Crack? Um: No.

I know this is endlessly frustrating and intentionally murderous and irritating, but it’s better than war as long as you’re winning. They say Americans love war, are a warlike people, are violent, ignorant, gun-clutchers. Apparently not. Apparently you’re all dead-wrong because we’ve now NOT gone violent on you guys for 30 years running, gay and trans people can walk the streets, do whatever they want, shootings of unarmed black men are lower than ever, and there is no inter-neighborhood violence against Blue districts.

Meanwhile all the violence is in Big Blue cities, all the race wars, shootings, crime, drugs, human trafficking, gun running. Remove those cities and America is essentially at peace, normal. Don’t project your weird D.C. failures, violence, racism, zero-literacy schools, and your drug-dealing, crack-smoking mayoral ways on the rest of us. It’s not me: IT’S YOU.

So anyway: WHO’s going to fight? Chicago with itself? If you hadn’t noticed, they’ve been murdering each other with abandon for 40 years, all approved from the top by exclusively Blue Mayors. Fine. You voted for it; Who am I to stop you? But that’s having no effect on the rest of us except flight to areas that aren’t deadly, desperate s—t hole communist war zones, taking hundred-billions of tax dollars with us.

““The international community does not and will not accept the G7-dominated Western rules..”

But they’re The Garden! The Golden Billion™! The WHITE PEOPLE LIBERALS who get to tell darkie what to do! How dare you! Why you have a yellow face, don’t you know who I am?

Yes, we know: You’re all open, unrepentant racists. Black and Brown – and Yellow – people have no minds, no lives, and no agency of their own. They’re your slaves and exist merely to “do what they’re told” by their betters. That’s the Plantation Slave mentality to the core: “They are but little children, who cannot understand. Alas, but I must HELP them, give them a place to live, teach them what work they must do. It’s truly a burden, but some (White) man must do it.” They are truly, wholly, despicable. Akin to raw EVIL. This is Wokeness to a “T”.

“classic antisemitic tropes”

This “Trope” thing is out of hand and a thoughtstopper. It’s like “We say Irish are violent and thieves”, that’s the “trope”. Now you can neither arrest, nor even ACCUSE an Irishman, no matter WHAT violence he commits or WHAT he steals. The “trope” is, as above, that “All people of a certain color are X”. That is, you have NO INDIVIDUALITY, no agency or reality of your own. Soros, for example, is not a human who can decide actions on his own. He cannot get into accounting trouble or have difference of legal interpretation that causes him to commit tax fraud. NOPE! Because he’s ‘Jewish’ he no longer exists. He’s not a person. Not human. Non-Human. This is THEIR logical foundation when using the word “Trope”. That is, THE MOST RACIST THING ANYONE COULD CONCEIVE OF. …And it’s working quite nicely, I think. Soros is protected, crimes go on forever, unaddressed, racism among the population is increased, society collapses. Who could ask for more?

Just go on with your “Trope” thing and annihilate the individual. Killing each person, their will and life, why that’s just Pure Love, isn’t it?

Don’t YOU want to be Race/Color X so you too can cease to exist? Who wants all that annoying “agency” “choice” and “responsibility” anyway? Surely it’s somebody else’s fault. Right?

Dr. D
    Participant

F-16. I think we need some “Yo Mamma so Old” jokes to cover it.

The F16 is so old, when I heard they were making it, I fell off my dinosaur.

anticlimactic
    Participant

The Patriot missile does not have a good history.

They first came to prominence in Kuwait where they were used to intercept SCUD missiles from Iraq. It was claimed at the time that they caused more damage than the very inaccurate SCUDs! A whistle-blower at the time declared their effectiveness was much exaggerated but they still received a lot of funding.

Saddam Hussein tried to use them when the US invaded but they had been remotely disabled.

Erdogan tried to use them against the Turkish airforce during the attempted coupe but again they had been disabled. [Hence his interest in the S400…and his disaffection with the US!]

The only other instance I know of where they were used in earnest was Saudi Arabia. The Houthis launched a SCUD aimed at Riyadh airport. The Patriot missile system detected it and fired missiles but they hit the separated booster stage and not the warhead. As usual the SCUD missed the target and caused no real damage.

Now the Ukraine debacle. There will never be an easier situation in which to intercept a Kinzhal.

As far as I am aware the Patriot system has never proved itself in battle.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

At: US and Israeli Envoys Clash Over Soros (RT)
    Must be a neoage-editorial in its pure form – no authorship provided being the clue.
    Here Elon Musk may be shown most clearly in error. Once in previous era it was observed only one’s friends are willing to tell one ‘No’, as they would see the consequences of one’s errors, one’s enemies will remain silent waiting for those consequences. The gravest of errors is confounding those of Jewish faith as being congruent with Zionism, it is not so. It was Zionist Thugs, Zionist Thieves, Zionist Terrorists that founded the Zionist State that is now Occupied Palestine, founded with tacit approval of Britain (no longer great) with the backing of Washington, D.C’s newfound political and economic worldwide hegemony. Israel’s Zionist state is still completely in the possession of the sions of the Zionist founders under the political camouflage of a “democracy” (It’s said you can fool some of the people all the time as in this case), as half of the population are at best second class citizens, without recourse to law. If the Zionist policy was anything other than a policy to keep and maintain power for themselves, then the unresolved conflicts with the Palestinian people would have been resolves long before seven decades had passed and the two peoples would have found a modicum of harmony with their neighbours as had existed for the most part prior to the Zionist insurrection against British ersatz authority of the region. The best solution for Occupied Palestine is recognising the stark difference between Anti-semite and Anti-Zionism, they are far from being the same in any view other than that of an ignorant fool. From that point it may be possible to find, at last, a solution to bring peace to Palestine for both its populations and begin preserving life rather than robbing each of some part of their common future. YMMV

zerosum
    Participant

The most corrupt nation, Ukraine, is now in second place to USA

(Didn’t you get your new Bitcoin # from Ukraine, Zelensky?)
    ————–
    The United States Has Been Destroyed by Its Ruling Elites

The United States Has Been Destroyed by Its Ruling Elites

Paul Craig Roberts
    “Now that official investigations by the House Republicans have brought the utter corruption of Biden and his son to light, the Democrats, the dangerous and corrupt military/security complex, and the complicit whore American media, are desperate. They all stand as being exposed.”
    ———–

Birds of a feather flock together

————-
    Corruption, is another depopulation tool
    ———–
    “The End of MAD?”
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12eKe99gC11hx_L2pRYUF0_2LGWCeda0qLMwYyPUODQs/edit#

Wars of Depopulation
    Canonical URL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12eKe99gC11hx_L2pRYUF0_2LGWCeda0qLMwYyPUODQs
    Short URL: http://bit.ly/WarsOfDepopulation Wars of Depopulation

© Hermit 2012-2022 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Attribution is provided with a link to this page.

This was originally written in 2012 and has been updated, edited and reformatted for Schema 2020.
    ———–

Oroboros
    Participant

I’m thrilled and tickled pink the shitbag Patriot ‘system’ is being ritually humiliated on the world stage.

“The whole world is watching”

The Raytheon Mass Murder Mafia is showing it’s junk and it just isn’t very big, they have micro-dicks.

The Empire of Lies is the only empire in the history of humanity that denies it’s an Empire!

The irony of it is performing fellatio the hypocrisy of it.

So the dead Patriot crew the Ukronaziland can’t be acknowledge or mourned by their country or their family because you can’t admit they were even there.

I suppose you tell the ex-crew families they just had a training accident in Polandski and leave it to their imaginations. No recognition or medals for you!

Another dirty little secret flushed down the Empire of Lies crapper.

Meanwhile the empire that’s not an empire is ruled by an open pedophile and his Hoe, Hoe, Hoe

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Mean while in Canuckistan they’ve figured out how to deal with the ‘homeless problem’

Oroboros
    Participant

60,000 Pounds of Explosive Chemical Ammonium Nitrate Lost in Shipping

https://nypost.com/2023/05/20/60000-tons-of-explosive-chemical-lost-in-shipping-report/

The Empire of Lies runs like a finely tuned Swiss Bank

Hahahahahaha

“About 60,000 pounds of an explosive chemical disappeared from a rail car last month as it was being shipped through the western US, according to reports.

Explosives company Dyno Nobel reported the vanishing ammonium nitrate — the main ingredient in Timothy McVeigh’s 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City — to the federal National Response Center on May 10, KQED reported.

The chemical, which can also be used as a fertilizer, was put on a rail car that departed Cheyenne, Wyo., on April 12, headed for California, and the rail car was found empty two weeks later during a stop in the Mojave Desert, the outlet said.

Four separate investigations have since been launched.

The company was shipping the ammonium nitrate in pellet form and believes it may have begun falling out of the rail car at some point during the trip…..

D Benton Smith
    Participant

. . . they will likely strike out while they still control the Executive Branch, the US Senate, the CIA, FBI, NSA, and federal agencies such as the IRS that have been armed and militarized.”

Looking around, I would say that they have already struck, are striking now as hard as they can, and will continue to strike as hard as they can until they can’t.

That “can’t” part of it is sort of up to you. I sure hope you’re stopping them as hard as you can, because “they” sure are doing their damnedest on their part.

Red
    Participant

This tends to overlook the fact that both groups are rooted in wanting to expand control. The truth is that the angst and growing anger many people feel is kept under control by a mass media with a very strong agenda. Mass media has perfected the art of dividing us and at the same time keeping us in the dark. The greatest risk we face may be that Artificial Intelligence (AI) is coming at us fast and furious. Once it is here getting information will become almost impossible.
    ——————————————————–
    As our anger grows we should remember that we are not alone. We are often sheltered by mass media from the many protests taking place across the world. This may be so we don’t see how bad things are or possibly so we do not get any ideas. Few Americans are currently aware of the recent protest in France, Pakistan, Germany, and a slew of other countries. A big part of the growing anger comes from a lack of accountability, the sins of those in charge seem to shed off their backs like water off a duck’s back

https://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2023/05/you-are-not-alone-anger-is-building.html?spref=bl

Noirette
    Participant

Zelensky was a staunch pro-Russian speaker. He had some of his shows, films, banned, impacting his Cos. revenues big time, because they were in Russian.

quote: Back then, he spoke out against the hatred of Russians in the Donbas. He use to make comedy posts all in Russian. He explains that if the people in the East Donbas and Crimea “want to speak Russian, then leave them alone. Russia and Ukraine are brotherly people. We are one color, one blood. I know many millions of people who live in Russia who are wonderful.”

Zelensky Before He Sold Out to the Neocons

So… he was a C grade actor, roped in to play a teacher on a TV show who loves ppl and becomes the Prez. of the country sorta by accident, as he, the actor, is a so appealing, sincere, etc. The real life scene then follows on, in a clumsy script where most are manipulated.

See, as another ex. movies and hyped alarms featuring murderous Islamic radicals, djihadists (or whatever descr.) before 9/11, preparing the scenario.

The oligarchs in Ukr (Kolomoisky for ex) were warned they would not benefit or profit from this rubbish, but they paid no attention, as they don’t control much and are opportunists, and can’t stabilise anything.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

What is the worst thing that could happen, from the viewpoint of someone who owes WAY more than they could EVER payback and has promises that they CAN’T keep (and who are becoming more indebted, and deceitful an exponential rate) ?

I’m just guessing here, but I would guess that what they want the most is to NEVER have to pay that money back or be compelled to keep those promises, or lose one iota of wealth or power as a consequence of disastrous failure on all three counts.

Well in THAT case then I reckon that from their viewpoint the WORST thing that could happen would be for circumstances to become such that the debt had to be honored, the promises fulfilled, and for good laws to be properly administered. In other words, the absolute WORST thing that could happen would be a sound economy in an informed honest country of freely prosperous people.

When success, happiness and survival are considered to be the worst things that could happen, then I would have to say that we’re in a real pickle.

Note that a disproportionately large part of the country (world?) is being run by people who owe WAY more than they can EVER pay back, and they’re behaving like they’re dead set on preventing what they see as the worst thing that could happen to them.

anticlimactic
    Participant

I read that Soros also funded all the prosecutions against Netanyahu. Some Israelis obviously take a dim view of this!

zerosum
    Participant

Disgusting
    Everyone, (politicians, MSM, motivators, manipulators who deal with the news of Ukraine, knows more than me.
    They look me in the eye, and without cracking a smile, swear on the bible, then tell me a lie and steal my money to give to Ukraine minus their skim.

zerosum
    Participant

The USA is bankrupt.
    The USA says it can’t and won’t default.
    (Everyone is accommodating the lie.

citizenx
    Participant

Pandemic of the unvaccinated… Sins of the unvaccinated… Lock up all the unvaccinated and put them in camps… No health care or jobs or freedom or rights for the unvaccinated…

THE UNVACCINATED | “Nobody is Safe!”

If you get the vaccine, you’re protected, you’re not going to get covid… if you get the vaccine, you’re not going to die…

Oh how wrong and evil and ignorant the Liberal scum Covid Cult are… these are disgusting sub-humans. Everyone of these Liberal Cult Scum talking heads should be in solitary confinement til dead… Free Assange.

I hope every one of these Cult members dies suddenly from their ‘precious’ lies and suffers vax injuries…every one. Never trust these f’n scum.

Looking Back On The Sadism Of The COVID-19 Shaming Campaign

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/looking-back-sadism-covid-19-shaming-campaign

Disgusting
    Everyone, (politicians, MSM, motivators, manipulators who deal with the news of Ukraine (covid), knows more than me.
    They look me in the eye, and without cracking a smile, swear on the bible, then tell me a lie and steal my money to give to Ukraine (covid) minus their skim.

See the pattern?

citizenx
    Participant

Have you all seen the updated video montage that shows how the media backtracks and admits to their failings during this time? Yeah, me either.

Have you heard and received all the apologies from the Biden admin, CDC, NIH, Gates, WHO, Pharma, Media, Governors and Mayors, or your neighbors and friends and family?

Have the retarded Cult Scum projectionists stated they were wrong and mistaken? Not a peep from these f’n scum…

Never forgive what they have not asked forgiveness for… Never forget what they pretended they never did while gaslighting and memory holing all of it… Never allow these scum retards to bully or abuse from their pulpits of blissful, wrongful ignorance- while calling you ignorant and selfish.

These are the faces and voices of pure Evil right out in the open daylight… and so many cowards who ethically and morally should be standing up to oppose what transpired will remain cowards and do nothing. Cowardice allowed this to happen and will ensure it happens again.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

And the pogrom against The Loving, Healing, Creative Power of The Great Spirit stumbles along like a lunatic unabated in maniacal escalation…

ITEOTWAWKI 🙂

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Let’s go Brandon!

EOT

SeaBirds
    Participant

@citizenx

We agree with everything you say!
    And salute you for continuing to call out these evil doers.

“Lest we forget”

The pattern is there for all to acknowledge if they choose to.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.