Debt Rattle May 27 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 27 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Edouard Manet The absinthe drinker 1859   • Former Attorney General Bill Barr Says Hillary Guilty Of ‘Sedition’ (CB) • Ukrainian Volunteer Fighte
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 27 2022]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Anecdotal: Former inlaw’s sister, husband, daughter, son & grandparents, all vexed & boosted, came down with COVID this week ~ Seems the son brought it home from school (LA County).

The rest of their familia got COVID a year+ ago (all also vexed)…

So, it’s still spreading among those that missed it 2020-2021, apparently.

Thus far only extreme flu-like symptoms, but it’s still early.

They all scoffed at me (literally) when I told them the vexes wouldn’t protect them, I haven’t even bothered to tell them about the downside…

Now only my wife, her mother (next door) & I have missed the COVID rollercoaster in our extended family, of course we’re not vexxed nor will we ever be.

Pure & utter insanity 😕

those darned kids
    Participant

looks like it’s time for prime miniature trudeau to freeze some pakistani bank accounts..

those darned kids
    Participant

“beware of greeks bearing grifts”

chooch
    Participant

Russian forces are heavily degraded and will struggle to replace further losses.
    Ukrainian defense are also depleted, but remain “effective overall”.

General Zaluzhnyi: “It’s very difficult for us but we hold the ground. We fight for every stretch of the front and each settlement.”

The tide has been turning, it will become more obvious once the military kit/forces from the West becomes operational. Also sanctions are impacting military supply chains in Russia.

As of late, Russians have been deploying 50 year old T-62 tanks to the theater of action.

Dr. D
    Participant

“EU Proposes to Make Breaking Russia Sanctions a Crime”

…While they are every one breaking the sanctions. But saying they’re not. While they are. Because they were speaking: a lie.

Wasn’t bothering to keep up with the Texas shooter. But he made a mess shooting 12 minutes outside, talked to an officer, then went inside, shot up 30 people while the police watched? Then finally took a Border Patrol, going solo, for someone getting paid with my money to do something about it?

Also, it appears the shooter broke the law. He shot his Me-maw as an opener. I’m sure if we passed a law making shooting your grandmother in the face, had a registry and background check for it, all this would go away.

“it now appears as if several cops may have entered the school to save their own children while the shooting was unfolding and the parents were being held back.” Yes, tackled and tazed them to prevent them from making police look bad. Oh and saving their childrens’ lives.

That’s police for ya: do like Parkland, hide under a golf cart and don’t do their jobs, but also prevent YOU from doing their job instead. “Holding back the parents.” And you’re telling me they’re NOT on the side of the shooters? The only thing left is for the FBI to have talked to him beforehand and approved the thing.

Okay, so the police didn’t “watch”, bad as that is. They aggressively protected the crime in progress and the killing of many more children. From us. Same as in inner city. Police don’t stop anything, fail to solve 90% of murders. Yet if you’re black and YOU own a gun to defend yourself because they won’t, they fall on you like a bag of hammers.

The WHO’s Pandemic Treaty “Is Tied to a Global Digital Passport and ID System”

No kidding. The WHO didn’t get the memo that this is an unhinged conspiracy theory. That has microchips injected as proof.

“Global Citizen CEO Hugh Evans said of the report: “The projections are bleak right now. This doesn’t have to happen. A lot of institutions are failing people.”

No, those institutions are doing exactly what they were set up and funded for. Failure is their purpose, like the police to prevent YOU from doing their job successfully.

“Former Attorney General Bill Barr Says Hillary Guilty of ‘Sedition’ (CB)”

For which he was in charge and did nothing. Not to her, not to anyone related to her. Not to anyone illegally and inappropriately following her orders in the FBI and DoJ, not concerning breaking campaign finance laws, nowhere.

He said that he named Special Counsel John Durham to lead the case in private”

I guess ‘he’ did that. (really the full spread of Trump + the GOP) Would he like to explain all the other felonies while he was investigating pull ropes and prosecuting doctors for prescribing legal medicines?

“his hands were very much tied as to how far he could push things”

So they arrest citizens regularly and put them in solitary for a year, refuse evidence, for essential misdemeanors – and only as the latest example, this goes back 30 years – but he just has NO power whatsoever, can’t call a grand jury for crimes I can prove from the newspapers without a subpoena? You had a foreign national arrested in solitary in a foreign nation for an act that is protected by Federal Law, the Supreme Court, the People’s will, and 230 years of legal custom. You’re like Jankowitz and Taylor Lorenz: you’re the head of the most ruthless, powerful, far-reaching police state in history, which ignores all law and constitution and human rights as a matter of policy, yet also a wee wictim, a delicate little flower who’s in great danger and has no power. Just can’t do anything. Can’t figure it out.

You want to pick one of these realities and stick with it for two seconds? …You can’t do nothin’. EBD.

Artists are creating patriotic posters, billboards and T-shirts.”

We’re winning the T-shirt front. They’re going to fit better when hipsters are starving.

“..Russia’s economy is actually more like the size of Germany’s..”

Economists were totally dead wrong and got everyone killed? Gee, when did this start? And my comment: Russia is simply going to re-value their commodities and therefore their economy. That’s it. That’s the war that shrinks the West back to the size of a molehill.

“EU Suspends Russia’s Access to Vital Crime Data Sharing Program (ZH)”

Since Kissinger surrendered, they are going to try the drug-and-crime route…again. Not some kind of weird accident. They do this change ON PURPOSE, as DIRECTED to do so by very, very high and powerful people, so they can cover upcoming illegal, murderous actions. This signals their full voluntary intent. Besides, now the CIA and Derp State can fund themselves again.

Lockdowns Had ‘Little to No Effect’ on Covid Death Rate (DM)”

Known all along since it was airborne. But the Meta-meta study from the WHO came out, what, 3 months ago? Billy then publishes a book saying “to stop the next pandemic we must do all the things that didn’t stop the last pandemic, but harder.” And this comes out as the ordinary, average number of Monkey cases is suddenly puffed in the news for no medical reason, same day as the WHO treaty is being voted on. So why is this anti-WHO push allowed to be published in the Daily Mail? They haven’t told the truth in decades. Why the change?

“the WHO adopted a single decision titled, “The World Together.” That is, the “One World” A sort of de facto “government” for this new “One World”. A new type of process. A new kind of world order.

But “Legally Binding” Hahahahahaha! Sure, man, whatever. They don’t have an army, make me. The Constitution does not uphold human rights “Unless there is a pandemic”, “unless politicians get antsy”, or some other excuse. It’s a business contract between the people and the state, the corporate, incorporated body that is an employee of the people. Treaties between outside entities do not overrule our founding contract and all human rights. Good luck. The same is true in say France, but will be prosecuted differently.

“Deutsche Telekom to build global COVID vaccine verification app for WHO”

Welp, I’ll be hacking into this shortly. Hasn’t been a computer program or app that’s worked correctly yet, and this won’t be the first one. Bet 30 minutes after it’s enacted Ted Kennedy and all the GOP will be mis-marked on it like they were on the No-Fly list? (Yes, this actually happened)

“His legacy was a single-minded discipline in attacking a pernicious Great Inflation.”

There are men all over who will do this. They chose Powell instead. Who is 20% behind the curve. Inflation needs to get fully endemic before he can step down. We need to destroy the middle class, transfer their lives to the wealthy, and say “Oops.” That transfer hasn’t happened yet, the Middle Class still exists, so Powell can’t leave. When it happens, hard money will hurt the middle class and working more, so that’s what we’ll change to then.

Note again, when Volcker took over, Inflation may have been 11%, but rates were already 8%. Powell is at 2.75%. So he’s going to quadruple rates tomorrow? As the article says, “Get out of town.”

“whistleblowing must be protected under American law”

Let’s phrase that another way: Someone is aware of a crime or felony. The government is the one breaking the law, harming people, and covering it up. The “Whistleblower” is the one that appeals to the power ABOVE the government, to the PEOPLE, to have the government arrested for breaking the law, and brought back into compliance.

So we’re not going to enforce the law and prosecute felonies when the cops are crooked now? What do you think will happen? The People are not superior the government they created and paid for? Really? And you think that will work if you just say so?

Twitter Investors Sue Elon Musk for “Manipulating Stock Price Lower” (ZH)”

Yes, but we have no law, so there’s no Law-suit. It’s just an annoying thing that happens, unrelated to outside reality. Pay, and it goes away.

Pfizer Predicts Constant Waves of Covid-19” ...Because their vaccines don’t work? I mean, thanks for admitting it, Pfizer CEO, Pfizer offical spokesperson, but we already knew. Now will anyone use their head and act like it? Spoiler: No.

As VP says, all vaccinated people always get Covid. That’s just common sense. Now that they have Covid, after taking the vaccine 5x, they will say the vaccine worked. I cannot explain it. I just report it, as I will report their untimely deaths, shortly, 40% over 100-year trend.

Two narratives indeed. They’re sending ancient tanks, but using zero hypersonic missiles? So they don’t own any said missiles? They don’t own any planes? Go on, I’m listening.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Chris Martensen asks some important questions (including some very necessary existential questions) about our over-reliance on certain psychotropic pharmaceuticals for treating the unique ills of our time:

Russian forces are heavily degraded and will struggle to replace further losses.

Stop buying into that nonsense. The “war” is over. Unless, as I said, NATO goes all in, with boots on the ground. But even that wouldn’t win them the war.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“For clarity, changes in the administration of territories in the Donbas over the past 2 weeks, from Friday May 13 to Friday May 27.”

If you check the displayed dates while watching that map video, it actually shows the Russian-held territories increasing over those past 2 weeks. The later date (May 27) was shown first, and then the earlier date (May 13) , presumably to give the impression that the Russians were losing ground, when they actually hold more ground on the later date (May 27).

EoinW
    Participant

So it’s not the AG’s job to prosecute acts of treason. Why does that remind me of Eisenhower?

You know, the last great president because he made a speech when leaving office warning about the MIC. What was he doing the 8 years in charge, when the MIC started getting out of control? Letting John Foster Dulles run riot over Latin America.

I’ll concede Eisenhower was smarter than JFK. He waited until he was done – and no threat to the MIC – to talk. Silly Kennedy decides to act while he was president. Oops!

I guess it al fits. After all, Eisenhower was a Republican. A party with a history of being useless. Now we have the unhinged Democrats and the still useless Republicans. Let’s fix America with an election!

EoinW
    Participant

The only NATO boots on the ground will be if the $40 billion goes to buying Imelda Marcos’ shoe collection.

Oroboros
    Participant

That’s all we need is a phat phuck lawyer like ‘CIA’ Bill Barr puffing up his corpulent self as savior of the Republic.

What a piece of self serving trash, if I was ever unfortunate enough to actually run into Bill Barr in real life I would spit in his face and hope he’d take a swing at me so I could really clean his clock.

Barr is a Consigliere for the “White Shoe” Wall St mafia.

Washington is just a bunch of greedy warring mafia families, competing for a place at the pig slop trough of goodies stolen from the Sheeple People of the Empire of Lies.

Personal bio detail:

“Barr and Robert Mueller have known each other since the 1980s and are said to be good friends. Mueller attended the weddings of two of Barr’s daughters, and their wives attend Bible study together.”

Isn’t that charming!

Robert Mueller, the dirty cop, dancing with the Consigliere‘s daughter.

All in the family.

EoinW
    Participant

I’m still in shock from yesterday and reading about all the cops standing around outside the school listening to gunfire and doing nothing. Who do they think they are, the Marquis de Grouchy refusing to go to the cannon fire at Waterloo?

I do not wish to oversimplify but it seems there’s two rules: 1) cops avoid criminals with guns 2) they bully citizens without guns. What do they do during any Antifa/BLM riot? Hide. But an unarmed peaceful protest – send in the horses to trample those truckers!

Must I reach the conclusion that all citizens need guns to protect themselves from the police?

Oroboros
    Participant

@Chooch

Gonzalo has a special message for Ukronazi fanboys

Mister Roboto
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

Don’t worry.

You haven’t seen anything.
    I survived with 3 babies in diapers and lack of access to knowledge like today.

the consumer price index was surging by 11.8% year on year, on its way to 14.6% in March 1980.
    The Fed increased its benchmark federal funds rate from 10.5% in July 1979 to 17.6% in April 1980.
    a monthly peak of 19.1% in June 1981

• Jerome Powell’s Volcker Deficit (Stephen Roach)

—————–
    TAE is trying to tell the whole truth
    C19
    Omicron
    Vaccines
    Ukraine

Julian Assange,
    Chelsea Manning
    Edward Snowden

If it wasn’t for those who have the courage to blow the whistle, crimes committed by an increasingly autocratic America would continue to imperil the thriving democracy it claims to be.
    (the far-reaching police state )

• Leaking Information Is a Key Tenet of Democracy. Just Look at the Past (NW)
    ————–

zerosum
    Participant

the far-reaching police state

US Seizes Tanker Full of Iranian Oil Near Greece

US Seizes Tanker Full of Iranian Oil Near Greece
    Oil will be sent to the US, Iran faults ‘clear example of piracy’
    by Jason Ditz Posted on May 26, 2022

Iran believes, and not unfairly, that the oil was just stolen from them, and the US position, while yet to be public, is that the oil is now theirs.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Sounds like these FBI agents should be generously forgiven for their transgressions (everyone deserves forgiveness without atonement) and then promoted to Director of some VA Medical Center or given to the Army Navy Marines or USAF for flag rank posting.
    Yeah, under Dr D’s rubric that should just about cover all bases.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/doj-again-refuses-charge-fbi-agents-case-convicted-sex-offender-larry-nassar

My brother was put on prozac when he was dying of pancreatic cancer. When it kicked in, he asked us to babysit his gun, as he feared he might kill himself.
    I believe serotonin imparts resolve- removing that vacillation, stalling, and lethargy that accompanies depression. It makes it easier to act on a decision, no matter how bad that decision might be.

Oroboros
    Participant

A very large percent of mass shooters are on Big Pharma ‘mood’ drugs.

Gee, I wonder if there’s a connection?

Big Pharma and mass murder go together like a picket and a fence.

Oroboros
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

MPSK said: “My brother was put on prozac when he was dying of pancreatic cancer. When it kicked in, he asked us to babysit his gun, as he feared he might kill himself.
    I believe serotonin imparts resolve- removing that vacillation, stalling, and lethargy that accompanies depression. It makes it easier to act on a decision, no matter how bad that decision might be.”

Indeed, the peak in suicides of depressed teenage males seems to happen a couple of weeks after the SSRi is started, as it is starting to work. There is an “activation” phase and the depressed person starts to rise out of torpor and inactivity.
    Teenage males can be volatile, but suicide has sort of a “ratchet effect” on volatile actions.

i just caught up on the last few days of posts and comments. good work Everybody!
    The kitchen build-in is slowly progressing as i have so much work to do on reinforcing cheap cabinets to last 30 year.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

A Ukrainian soldier is ordered to the Front Lines to face Russians in the Donbass.
    He knows that the order is a death sentence and that victory or real protection of his homeland is impossible. So, he says he doesn’t want to go.
    His leader, whose personal wealth and power benefits from the soldier being sent to the front to fight Russians, replies that the soldier must go anyway or else lose all of his possessions and be locked into a prison cell.

So the soldier goes, dies horribly and the leader gets paid huge sums and receives a promotion in rank.

How is this any different (except in level of kinetic forces and explosions) from an American child being made to take a known-to-be-harmful-or-deadly mRNA injection?

A psychopath begins gunning down small children in a “police protected” school. The police authorities forcibly compel the parents to NOT rush in to save the lives of their own children, who consequently die horribly.

Same basic dynamic, right? A monied/powerful person standing outside of harm’s way compels a less-monied/less-powerful person to do things that are guaranteed to hurt them.

Well, that’s the current state of the whole friggin’ planet at the moment.

And REAL soon now you’re going to get YOUR orders to harm yourself (or your loved one) so that a more-monied /more-powerful person can benefit at no risk to themselves. And deciding time will be right there.

Yes. That’s the fact. Like it or not. Deciding time.

Red
    Participant

That is, while there may be roughly as much fossil fuel in the ground as we have consumed in the course of three centuries of industrialisation, we also burned our way through the cheap and easy deposits first. Consider this an issue of “socially necessary exergy” – nobody was going to buy or even extract oil from deep beneath the North Sea or from hydraulically fractured shale deposits while it was still possible to obtain all the oil you needed by knocking a pipe into the ground. We will, of course, continue to extract ever more difficult and expensive fossil fuels, but their extraction will remorselessly consume an ever-greater part of the exergy previously available to the wider economy. Which, in turn, means that the wider economy is going to shrink… and we have no economic theory to explain how we are going to handle this.

The complexity trap

willem
    Participant

“..Russia’s economy is actually more like the size of Germany’s..”

If we open Pandora’s Box to get a closer look at this truth, the fraud that sustains these metrics will become obvious.

GDP is quintessentially qualitative in nature. One great example is the “defense” industry, since this is one of the few major value-added exports the US has left. Objective analysts concede that the most modern Russian weapons systems are superior to those of the US, and come in at a far lower cost. Yet we tally up GDP for the two nations using the monetary cost each government is willing to pay for these systems, rather than some “objective” value of their worth.

Only governments buy such stuff, they aren’t spending their own money, and in the case of the US, are egregiously printing most of what they are spending. So we can hardly consider the reported “monetary” cost as an objective, market-based measure of product value.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

In regard to the subject of leaked information of any and all kinds :

Information is just data, that’s all, and is only characterized as “leakage” by persons who have sufficiently strong interest in keeping the information “contained” and privy to themselves.

Oroboros
    Participant

Parity Purchasing Power is a much better measure of countries than GDP

willem
    Participant

It is only useful to whistleblow or leak information if by doing so, one has a hope of appeal to a higher authority. In better times, this ‘higher authority’ was assumed to be either the government or the public-at-large.

In the case of government, there was still a belief that most of the government was not yet corrupted, and that the “good” part would deal with the cancer within it. Now that most of government is bought and paid for, that argument is gone.

In the case of the public-at-large, there was a belief that public pressure could force authority to change its behavior. This is proving to no longer be the case (if it ever WAS).

I have to conclude that leaking information no longer accomplishes much. The only sign of surviving moralism is authority’s shrinking but still slightly present need to clothe its actions in some kind of “just cause.”

Oroboros
    Participant

As Germany’s ‘leaders’ have betrayed and soldout the citizens of Germany with the Russia Sanctions that boomeranged, Russia’s PPP comodity based economy is going to zoom by Deutchland and leave them in a ditch.

So sad

But you get the leaders you deserve.

willem
    Participant

It’s disturbing and depressing to read older books and find that years ago, the authors were frequently quite prescient about where things were going. The same goes for older films.

Last night I again watched the film “The Postman,” with its own spin on a dystopian near future where a survivors of a national upheaval live in small post-technological communities. (Fun fact: I read the book by David Brin a few years before the film came out, and thought “This would make a great movie.”)

A brutal feudal army of “The Holnists” rides around exacting tribute and occasionally terrorizing these small communities, force-drafting reluctant recruits now and then. They refer to their clan as the Army of 8, and wear patches with the number “8” on their uniforms. The story is how the resistance to them pops up essentially by accident.

As they force train new recruits, they introduce them to the “Laws of 8”:

THE LAWS OF 8
    1. You will obey orders without question.
    2. Punishment shall be swift.
    3. Mercy is for the weak.
    4. Terror will defeat reason.
    5. Your allegiance is to the clan.
    6. Justice can be dictated.
    7. Any clansman may challenge for leadership of the clan.
    8. There is only one penalty–death.

So how are we doing so far?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. D – “Pfizer Predicts Constant Waves of Covid-19”

Full “Pig Doctor” and “boar-taint” aficionado (Albert Bourla, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, PhD, DVM) article is here:

https://www.businessinsider.com/pfizer-ceo-constant-waves-covid-19-coronavirus-complacency-albert-bourla-2022-5
    … read it all!

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

Where is the generated nuclear energy being exported?

Ukraine is heavily dependent on nuclear energy – it has 15 reactors generating about half of its electricity. Ukraine receives most of its nuclear services and nuclear fuel from Russia, but is reducing this dependence by buying fuel from Westinghouse. In 2004 Ukraine commissioned two large new reactors.

https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Ukraine-says-any-IAEA-visit-to-occupied-Zaporizhyz
    Ukraine says any IAEA visit to occupied Zaporizhzhia ‘unacceptable’
    27 May 2022
    The State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine (SNRIU) says that an inspection mission from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) should not take place until the six-reactor nuclear power plant is no longer under Russian control.
    The nuclear power plant – the largest in Europe – is still being operated by its Ukrainian staff, but has been under the control of Russian military forces since the start of March.

IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi says that concerns about the situation at Zaporizhzhia are “what keeps us awake at night”, telling an audience at the World Economic Forum that its inspectors need to have access to carry out checks, as it does at all nuclear power plants, on its safe operations and to audit the uranium stocks to ensure they are all accounted for.
    ———-
    https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Ukraine-planning-for-post-war-nuclear-power-plants
    Ukraine planning for post-war nuclear power plants
    16 May 2022
    Energoatom’s CEO Petro Kotin says that construction work on two new Westinghouse AP1000 units at the Khmelnitsky nuclear power plant “will begin as soon as the war is over”.

He also said that the five new Westinghouse units would include a double confinement shell which increases the protection of a reactor from a plane crash or a missile strike.

Another issued raised was that Ukraine currently has “a lot of capacity that is in reserve due to the reduction of electricity consumption in Ukraine”, which, he said, could be exported. And, on Monday, Interfax Ukraine reported that Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said at a government meeting Ukraine planned to resume additional power lines with Poland “to export electricity from Ukrainian nuclear power plants. It will help Europe stop importing Russian gas sooner”.
    ————-

hexadec
    Participant

Rules based order pops up again. We make the rules and give the orders!

In other news,

… the psychopaths in charge of the “ exceptional nation” move ever closer to the stepoff of the precipice they stare into.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-prepares-approve-long-range-rockets-ukraine-russia-warns-over-red-line

Perhaps King Crimson is appropriate…..

Epitaph
    King Crimson
    The wall on which the prophets wrote
    Is cracking at the seams
    Upon the instruments of death
    The sunlight brightly gleams

When every man is torn apart
    With nightmares and with dreams
    Will no one lay the laurel wreath
    The silence drowns the screams?

Confusion will be my epitaph
    As I crawl a cracked and broken path
    If we make it, we can all sit back and laugh
    But I fear tomorrow I’ll be crying
    Yes, I fear tomorrow I’ll be crying

Between the iron gates of fate
    The seeds of time were sown
    And watered by the deeds of those
    Who know and who are known

Knowledge is a deadly friend
    When no one sets the rules
    The fate of all mankind, I see
    Is in the hands of fools

The wall on which the prophets wrote
    Is cracking at the seams
    Upon the instruments of death
    The sunlight brightly gleams

When every man is torn apart
    With nightmares and with dreams
    Will no one lay the laurel wreath
    When silence drowns the screams?

Confusion will be my epitaph
    As I crawl a cracked and broken path
    If we make it, we can all sit back and laugh
    But I fear tomorrow I’ll be crying

Crying
    Crying
    Crying, crying

Veracious Poet
    Participant

*BEGIN MESSAGE*

To all citizens:

Please comply with The NPD/WEF Sociopath Narrative ~ It’s for your protection.

And the children’s safety!

Compliance will be rewarded…

Signed,

Your local agents for the Empire of Lies & Hate.

*END MESSAGE*

willem
    Participant

Yes, somewhere a village is missing its idiot.

citizenx
    Participant

@chooch

Hey Choo Choo

How much dick can you suck from the Empire of Hate and Lies? Apparently endless amounts of Lies is your thing. I’d suggest you go back and review your “war notes” and um- maybe stick to talking about the price of grapes 30 years ago compared to now.

Also Choo Choo, get a hold of Deflatulance – It/That/They and It/That/You share much in common- Delusion Empire of Hate and Lies Suck ups. Change your diet and eat some grapes together. Your brain is clearly degraded.

Autonomous Unit
    Participant

I have never understood the antagonism against the “it takes a village to raise a child” quote. Do people feel the role of religious teachers, academic teachers, sports coaches, youth group volunteers, the elder that mentors an unrelated child, etc., are detrimental to raising a child? If you saw a child, by themselves, throwing rocks at ducklings in a pond, would you say anything?

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ citizenx,

I have enjoyed many of your comments but #108584 was simply nasty and it smeared this commenting space with your poison which benefits nobody. I read a comment from cooche today that I thought was not founded in truth but could not be bothered to comment so I simply ignored it. If his comment bothered you so much, consider articulating what you believe to be true/false or ignore the comment and move on. I suggest: do not shit where we reflect on life. You can do that anywhere else and it would not bother me and be in my face.

Anyway no need for that.

I feel your frustration. Consider harnessing that energy into something productive.

John Day
    Participant

@D Benton Smith: Good work recently, Brother.

@Red
    : Thanks for the Consciousness Of Sheep article, that says what I like to say once a week or so.

@Michael
    Reid: Well spoken, Friend.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.