Debt Rattle May 27 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 27 2022

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

I think the irritation of some of the things Hillary has said, or which were ghostwritten in her name, comes from the obvious hypocrisy, when they emanate from her.
    I think communities do benefit from shared norms and directing children in those norms when they do things like bullying, for instance.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I have never understood the antagonism against the “it takes a village to raise a child” quote.

Maybe this will help…

aspnaz
    Participant

@Michael Reid said

I have enjoyed many of your comments but #108584 was simply nasty and it smeared this commenting space with your poison which benefits nobody. I read a comment from cooche today that I thought was not founded in truth but could not be bothered to comment so I simply ignored it.

One man’s poison is another man’s meat. Ignore the self appointed prefects.

willem
    Participant

@citizenx: Although I didn’t agree with his observation either, your response to @chooch was pretty harsh, to say the least.

@John
    Day: I was going to weigh in on the “it takes a village” question, but you expressed my own feeling pretty well on the subject. For me, it’s one thing to accept the mutual support and blessings that accrue from true community. But when the sentiment comes from someone like Hillary, it seems to carry an unpleasant subtext that implies the desire to control others.

Archie
    Participant

Just telling it like it is.

Dear Ursula, you are dead wrong

Long ago, large fuel-consumer yet very fuel-poor Europe (Franz) married super fuel-rich Russia (Natasha) and together soon happily parented plenty of babies that have now grown-up and crave for Natasha´s delicious food.

So the whole European über-successful export-based business model was conceived, designed, built, operated and developed on the basis of the cheap and plentiful ´Russian fuels´ premise. That is why every EU government has repeatedly failed to find the architectonics — let alone effectively construct — a realistic energy strategy that does not depend exclusively on Russia´s capability as an EXTRA-ordinary and reliable commodities exporter, most specially fuels. Europe´s economic success has always been based — and continues to be — in having available abundant high quality Russian energy with the enormous advantage of smooth Druzbha pipeline 24x7x365 door-to-door delivery.

Archie
    Participant

Just telling it like it is.

Dear Ursula, you are dead wrong

Long ago, large fuel-consumer yet very fuel-poor Europe (Franz) married super fuel-rich Russia (Natasha) and together soon happily parented plenty of babies that have now grown-up and crave for Natasha´s delicious food.

So the whole European über-successful export-based business model was conceived, designed, built, operated and developed on the basis of the cheap and plentiful ´Russian fuels´ premise. That is why every EU government has repeatedly failed to find the architectonics — let alone effectively construct — a realistic energy strategy that does not depend exclusively on Russia´s capability as an EXTRA-ordinary and reliable commodities exporter, most specially fuels. Europe´s economic success has always been based — and continues to be — in having available abundant high quality Russian energy with the enormous advantage of smooth Druzbha pipeline 24x7x365 door-to-door delivery.

chooch
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Are you deeply shocked and dismayed by the unbelievably cowardly indifference of the so-called “authorities” in the unrestrained murder of 19 little school kids and 2 adult teachers in Uvalde, Texas?

Well, no one can fault you for being dismayed , but you should most definitely not be surprised. The cops and school simply did what they were told to. The manuals, training and chain of command ordered them to follow specific rules and policies and so that’s what the cops and other authorities carried out. Precisely, by the book and to the letter. That’s what to expect from a mechanism. And soulless impassionate “Artificial Intelligence Mechanism” is exactly what a bureaucracy is.

But, outraged people say, those well paid public servants were supposed to place the lives of those small innocent children first and foremost above ALL other considerations! They were supposed to CARE !!

Sorry, but it is pointlessly stupid to tell a machine to “care”. Mechanisms do not care. They can not care, because in a mechanism there is no self aware conscious awareness there to do it. No one home. It’s not a person. It’s a machine, and machines don’t care.

That’s how to turn a human being into a slave, by the way. Remove the last vestige of self ownership and what’s left is a machine. A sort of organic soft robot. It might do what it is told to do, like good little robots should, but it will not give a damn, and it’s silly to expect it to.

Ever hear the expression that you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink? Well, you can lead a slave to a massacre but you can’t make them care.

Why anyone would want to be served by robotized human is a concept that escapes me, but the fact that it is being done . . . as evidenced by the events in Uvalde and elsewhere. . . is patently obvious. It is being done by the step-by-step incremental removal of sovereignty and self ownership OF humans AS humans.

Here is the vital question: As consciously aware immaterial spiritual beings do we love our adopted species, homo sapiens (as a single, whole and indivisible identity) enough to identify with it, and thus care? Or do we just let it keep running amok like any artificial intelligences (machine) is wont to do? Because right now the species is looking and acting like there is no SOUL in the large wheelhouse who gives a damn.

We’ll see.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The beatings will continue until morale improves…

If Schools Don’t Let Boys Into Girls’ Bathrooms, Biden Will Take Their Lunch Money

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/25/biden-usda-department-of-agriculture-transgender-gender-discrimination-lunch-money/

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.