Debt Rattle May 3 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 3 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Leonardo da Vinci A Copse of Trees 1508   • Trump: US “Needs A Good Shutdown In September To Fix This Mess” (ZH) • Home Capital Fails to Draw Buy
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 3 2017]

Nassim
    Participant

I just got an interesting email from a French lady friend. I knew her when we were teenagers. She is now retired and has been actively helping the new party “Debout la France” (“Arise France”). In 2015, she was their representative in the regional elections at Poitiers.

She says that they are getting massive support from people defecting from the other parties – the ones that are supposed to have switched to Macron. The MSM is making out that their are losing their base by cooperating with Le Pen. False.

I think it is quite possible that Le Pen will become “madame la présidente”. I certainly hope so. This 60-40 business is rubbish.

She sent me a link to this tarot reader who made amazing predictions. The tarot reader predicted before the first round a Le Pen victory – and a big scandal involving Macron before Sunday’s election. It is not just that he is gay, but it involves the pedophile ring that has been hitting the alternative news in the USA.

“Rien ne va plus Messieurs”

zerosum
    Participant

I would be blindsided, if I only watched TV.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“Money does not give you the right to fund revolutions to recast the world in your image.”

Ha! Tell that to the drunks in Brussels and coyotes in the Eccles Building

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

“Copse” looks an awful lot like a camera obscura. May be the reason it’s on one corner of the page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.