Debt Rattle November 10 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 10 2019

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Breton girls by the sea 1889   • Nunes Demands Schiff -After Lying-, Whistleblower And Hunter Biden Testify (ZH) • Yovanovitch Commu
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 10 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Paul Gauguin Breton girls by the sea 1889

I’ve been struggling to even comment on the art today; Breton? No idea…
    So, I looked in Wiki (not my favorite source) and got some background.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretons

This isn’t your first art referencing the Bretons; so I had a read.
    I can’t say it helped much, but…
    The Gauguin is interesting; the girls appear shy, suspicious, not trusting?
    I don’t know; but not a happy lot it seems…

Dr. D
    Participant

“Judge Koeltl concluded that, quite simply,the claims made as the basis of Russiagate are insufficient to even warrant a hearing…He also says here, as I have often said myself, that there never was a link between Russia, Assange and/or Roger Stone.”

Reality doesn’t matter. Unless you love #Logos, the Truth, you won’t fight for it, but believe whatever is convenient.

“Propaganda Narratives Are Custom-Made For Each Ideological Echo Chamber

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/propaganda-narratives-are-custom-made-for-each-ideological-echo-chamber-47534dcd7481

Every political sector has been given a custom-made reason to hate Assange by the narrative management network whose sole interest is imprisoning a journalist for telling the truth. And it’s been done so brilliantly that people never even stop and question who these new beliefs they’ve suddenly espoused are really serving. The science of propaganda is truly awe-inspiring.”

Simply mentally muting the narrative soundtrack that babbles about all the endless justifications for the US-centralized empire’s behaviors, and instead looking at the actual behaviors themselves, is a great way to see the empire’s true motives for yourself.

“Despite all the different reasons people offer for their support of pernicious longstanding establishment agendas, the real reason is that they’ve been propagandized into doing so because it benefits the powerful.” –Cait Johnstone

Oh and P.S. we need a way out. That way is #Logos. Just as the Jews would let the streets of Jerusalem run red with their blood before saying “Caesar is God”, so we as people must say, “You can kill me, but I will not lie, I will not help the lies, I will not do wrong.” …As some larger plurality once said before, maybe only by 10%-15%. And from where can you get the strength to hold fast to that good that will set the world right again? Essentially only from spirit, from religion, which is why they hate the #Logos, they hate religions with a fury, attacking them on sight the instant they stand for anything, actually believe and act out what they say. …Because their rules restrain chaos and disorder. They work toward objective reality.

Ah, but religion, the freedom to have opinions, is just another Amendment of all Amendments they wish to erase, and with it the #Logos and Law itself, for There Is No Law But Power, or as their hero said, “Power comes from the barrel of a gun”, which is why we can’t have any such items, and they ignore that other Law, that other Amendment, then the 4th, then the 5th, then the codex itself, charging or freeing whoever they will for any reason they invent.

One or the other folks: Either there are rules, or there are not. Either there is logic and cohesion in those rules for everyone, or there is chaos, war, and death. You choose.

“Nunes Demands Schiff -After Lying-, Whistleblower And Hunter Biden Testify (ZH) “

Ah well. At least they decided to do something. That’s a switch.

The article points out that Schiff is the judge of the trial where he has been indicted as a co-conspirator. That’s new, and just one of the many things that can happen when you ignore all #Logos and rules of Law. Why not bring in Biden and Ciaramella as the jurors? How about Brennan as Trump’s defense attorney? Why not, that’s what happens most days in American courts across the country. Then the Brennans, Bidens, and Ciaramellas go play golf and switch roles for the next trial.

“Schiff Says Whistleblower Testimony Is ‘Redundant And Unnecessary’ (CNN)”

Their own testimony, that which is the source of this, is unnecessary? See what I mean? As Biden said campaigning, “We choose truth over facts!” Like this. They KNOW he’s guilty, that’s the TRUTH. So we don’t need any facts! From God’s mouth to my ears. But which god? Their star witness had insider knowledge, Truth!, which was given to him by the New York Times. And when have they ever lied?

“In light of the President’s threats, the individual’s appearance before us would only place their personal safety at grave risk,”

So the President and every dogcatcher knows this guy’s name, the President can order a drone strike if he wishes (Hillary and Obama did, on American citizens) and Schiff is worried that if the man we already know were to go to the floor of Congress and testify, something will happen? Something would: they’d tear this guy apart as working with Schiff, Brennan, drove the getaway car for Biden, and was part of Disney-girl Zaid’s open, published “coup” that’s “begun” over two years ago. Say, isn’t that Sedition by any possible definition, however generous? I guess the guy is in danger of being hung by the President after all. …Just after indictment, trial by jury, and conviction.

“Yovanovitch hates Trump the American people and Democracy. Why would he let her keep her job? To call her up and 2am and make here run around with her hair on fire while worrying that she’s going to jail. Isn’t it a better idea to work with people who don’t hate you? Sure, but how do you fire them? When it’s for us they say “learn to code” but when it’s Allah government, the press has a national meltdown. And if you don’t remove them, like yesterday’s spies, you can then follow everyone they talk to and everything they do. You know, like how Trump fired everyone Bolton talked to from the Executive service? I’d approve of firing 95% of government as being both seditious AND unconstitutional, but I don’t think anyone else will, so he needs to identify competent bodies and keep them, but if you want to skip directly to civil war, we can.

“Pentagon Asserts US Military Authority Over Syrian Oil Fields (CD)”

It’s all fun and games until Russia besieges us and sends our boys home on a city bus. …That’s long been a certainty, a long time coming. Perhaps it’s the only clue-by-four the Pentagon can understand.

Italian Court Convicts DB, Nomura In Monte Paschi Derivative Trial (R.)”

Multiply by every banker and bank on earth. 4 years is a gift. Where else can you siphon millions for decades, get 4 years, and keep the previous 20 year’s profits? Don’t cry Argentina. That’s like paying $1M a year to “Jackass” stunt doing time. There’d be a line out the door if Hollywood offered it.

UK Editors law. Ah if only anyone followed the law, any where, at any time, then enacting such laws might be nice.

Gauguin spent some time in Brittany, painted quite a bit. What shows in pieces like this I think is that his style -colors- had been changed a lot after his first stay in the Pacific.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Gauguin spent some time in Brittany, painted quite a bit. What shows in pieces like this I think is that his style -colors- had been changed a lot after his first stay in the Pacific.

That’s interesting; an aspect I didn’t think to consider…

zerosum
    Participant

” …. a list of witnesses the GOP would like to call, including Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Ciaramella. ….”
    Yes ….. under oat … they will declare …. “No evidence of wrong doing”
    Heheheheh
    ——
    …. and the lawyer, Schiff , said, ” The whistleblower’s testimony is therefore redundant and unnecessary.”
    —-
    Hoffman, in his comments Thursday, gave a different message—that “the revenue from this is not going to the U.S. This is going to the SDF,”

If the oil leave the oil fields ,,,, if the soldiers are resupplied ,,,, if there is no blockade or siege …. if Russia allows it …. if Syrians allow the oil to flow
    if the americans pay the cost
    if the USA army is allowed to stay in Iraq

VietnamVet
    Participant

The Washington Post wrote that Billionaires are a target of Progressives and should start transferring their wealth to off shore accounts (Note to Jeff Bezos). This is beyond the irony of the charges brought against Roger Stone and Michael Flynn. Both were never members of a coup d’état to remove the sitting President but targets. They document the injustice being by brought against them by the intelligence community and the continued jailing of Wikileaks’ founder by the British.

The Elite have so bought into the merit and righteousness of their wealth that they don’t see that nation states and the rule of law that they are so strenuously are trying to destroy are what allowed them to accumulate their wealth in the first place.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The Elite have so bought into the merit and righteousness of their wealth that they don’t see that nation states and the rule of law that they are so strenuously are trying to destroy are what allowed them to accumulate their wealth in the first place.

I would suggest that “they” see just fine; and want to ensure that they control whomever aspires to join their ranks.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nice to see Debt Rattle again; it’s your trademark… 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.