Debt Rattle November 13 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 13 2015

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DPC Youngstown, Ohio. Steel mill and Mahoning River 1902 • Fresh Wave Of Selling Engulfs Oil And Metals Markets (FT) • Fed Officials Lay Case For Dece
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 13 2015]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Excuse me? … “..younger households are forgoing the opportunity to accumulate wealth..”

Sorry Ilargi, but the best laugh I’ve had in weeks.
    The sheer hubris is just stunning, no?
    Another sure sign of rot from within…

George P
    Participant

The real endgame-slash-Final Solution regarding Germany’s plans for Greece is simple: Liquidation. Complete and utter liquidation. First, Germany and friends saved their banks and sent the bill to the Greeks to pay. Because of the debt this has created, it will soon be able to snatch all public and private wealth and property and move all the stolen deeds of ownership to Schäuble’s and Gabriel’s very own little private Luxembourg based fund. At the same time it plans to create new Special Economic Zones in the regions of Thrace and Macedonia, to build maquilladores to compete with China and make more diesel cars that cheat tests. It presses hard to abolish the severely underfunded Greek armed forces (via Troika which controls the funding), while it offers large portions of the colony (er the EU partner I mean) like the Aegean and Thrace to Sultan Ertogan to play with and the permit use his own armed forces inside the former country as a part of deal. Finally it will use the rest of the land as a landfill for souls and toxic waste, as a castle moat to block the 6 million people strong immigration/refugee wave from ever reaching the glorious and virtuous Fatherland and the North. Germany is determined to sacrifice Greece as a new Iphigenia, in the hope that things and business will keep going on as usual forever.

It is a win-win-win-win-win situation for Germany, or so it believes. It won’t be for the Greeks though, they have just lost their country, their livelihood, their future and their nation.

Raleigh
    Participant

A wire fence should have gone up immediately. The waters where the economic migrants were crossing should have been patrolled. The boats could clearly be seen in the waters; not like they would have had to look very far. The boats should have been turned around immediately, and this practice kept up until they stopped coming.

I am tired of church organizations, immigration lawyers, the immigration/refugee industry (and a huge industry it is), left-wing, whining, no-mind-emotionally-driven idiots (and here I am being kind), a very small minority, forcing their opinions on the majority. You mustn’t protect YOUR culture, but oddly enough our governments bend our backwards to ensure that THEIR cultures are protected. I would say the same thing if we were to overrun a city in the Congo, for instance.

What is happening in Syria is a travesty, for the country and for its people, not unlike what happened in Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, and on and on and on. Putin is crushing ISIS, he is calling for talks between the various factions, perhaps an election, but we can’t wait for that, can we? Why is there a “sudden” inviting in of these economic migrants (they are NOT refugees)? We need to call our respective politicians and tell them to get the hell out of the Middle East.

Take a look at what is currently unfolding in Paris. Expect more.

Nassim
    Participant

If what is going on in Paris is not some sort of complex false-flag, it will be very difficult for the West to continue talking about “moderate rebels”. Putin will have a carte-blanche to wipe out the terrorists he can.

Anyway, the idea that these people are “rebels” when most of them come from outside Syria is beyond the ridiculous. It is a bit like the conferences about Syria that the West is conjuring up – where the Syrians are not allowed to make their views known.

BTW, it seems that the Russian plane that was brought down was not blown up by a bomb or missile. It seems it was a software problem. The chances that this was bad luck is extremely small which means that it was carried out by a government entity.

Very few governments have those skills. US reports of a satellite having observed an infra-red flash seem to be misinformation – same applies to Cameron’s statement. I wonder what the Russians will now do to even the score. I hardly need mention that the Americans did not present any satellite information regarding what happened to the MH-17

Raleigh
    Participant

Nassim – when I first heard that the U.S. government detected an infrared flash, I was immediately suspicious. Why hadn’t they been as forthcoming with information re MH17, when their satellite was positioned right overhead? For days now I’ve been wondering, if the U.S. and British authorities were actually sure that a bomb took down the Russian plane, why they hadn’t found any bomb residue? Was it just Egypt not wanting to ruin their tourism industry? Surely the Russians would have found bomb residue, if there was any.

Where did you hear that it was a software problem? Do you have a link? Are you suspecting that a Western group brought down that Russian airliner, that ISIS had nothing to do with it? Sort of like Michael Hastings’ car-type thing? Is Russia upsetting Western plans too much? I mean, how are you going to overthrow a leader (Assad) when they keep getting in the way? And the Syrians are quickly being settled before peace can break out. Can’t have Russia bringing about any order when what is desired is chaos.

Nassim
    Participant

Raleigh,

I am glad you also noted the way the USA suddenly seems to have functioning satellites. 🙂

Now, they are coming out with a new piece of misinformation. As usual, they don’t reveal their “sources” as they must “protect” them. All this information is pure propaganda to try to sway public discourse and perception.

“Intel on ‘two-hour timer’ uncovered in Russian jet crash investigation”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/12/bomb-may-have-been-planted-near-russian-jet-fuel-line-counterterror-source-says/

I am sorry, but I am unable to remember where exactly it was that the phrase “no bomb residue” and where the possibility of monkey-business having being carried out on the plane’s software. Suffice to say that it is another possibility for all fly-by-wire aircraft

Raleigh
    Participant

Nassim – thanks for the info. We probably will never really know what happened, just like MH17 and MH370 over Malaysia. Just more disinformation, as always.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.