Debt Rattle November 14 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 14 2020

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Eugène Delacroix Les femmes d’Alger 1834   • “Never Bet Against Me” (York) • McEnany, Navarro Say Trump Expects To Serve Second Term (ZH) • New F
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 14 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Eugène Delacroix Les femmes d’Alger 1834

Lovely; before everything got crazy…

Dr. D
    Participant

Cases: Musk just took four tests back-to-back: two positive two negative. The companies of course say therefore take ANOTHER, better test. That is, if it’s positive, it’s real. If it’s negative, keep testing until it’s positive, only then is it real.

Positive test bias much? They call these guys scientists and doctors?

And this is WITH everyone, including the test creator, Pharmaceutical executives, statisticians, regular doctors…and even ordinary idiots like Elon Musk saying this for MONTHS in public.

What is “Appeal to Authority” and why is it a “fallacy” i.e. “false”, and why does it show you’re an illogical idiot, Alex?

But I believe Buzzfeed. They’re run by insider oligarchs and they’ve never lied to us before right?

Keep this up and you’ll discredit all science and medicine forever, then MORE people will get killed than you can possibly imagine. Stop playing with fire, you cowards. Even Britain is rebelling against this, more in the sense of lockdowns the WHO says not to do, as one tiny virus with a 99.97% recovery rate is not the only way to die. It’s the LEAST likely way to die.

So now there are NO influenza deaths as has been discussed in medical circles, and it’s now winter, and the death rate rises, still after a whole year the all-in death rate is unchanged from the 10-year average? My God, what does it take to break Appeal to Authority? A lifetime of anyone breathing of non-stop lies from government and experts, 20 years since all-in lies on WMD, $4 trillion lost, millions dead, more illogical crippling lies with every new days and STILL they say “I read it on the internet.”

Gell-Mann Amnesia

Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray’s case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the “wet streets cause rain” stories. Paper’s full of them.

In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.” – Michael Crichton (author and filmmaker, 1942-2008)

“ Biden, Media, CIA, Schiff: Biden Emails “Russian Disinformation” (Greenwald)”

Speaking of amnesia and it being impossible to be discredited, ever, for any reason, after any amount of failure and wrong.

The Winner Of The Most Coveted Henry Kissinger Endorsement Is… Joe Biden (RT)”

But when you’re endorsed by Richard Spenser and every Bush NeoCon that ever bombed-a-child, clearly that’s the guy for me. What more could you ask? Exemptions to seat lobbyists to Cabinet Posts and 1/3 of your military appointments being War profiteers? Kicking out both Bernie AND Warren in public after using gullible Progressives to get elected? Oh wait…

“If every TV channel and news site says candidate X is the winner, then he has won regardless of votes and regardless of how many people still use said dinosaur media.”

Not if the majority of people AND the majority of states don’t think so. AND those same people are hard-working and impossibly well-armed. Like in Eastern Ukraine for instance. Then your media can suck an egg. Nobody cares. HGTV and Re-runs of Yogi Bear have higher ratings. This is what happens when you post idiot sons of idiots sons 7 generations deep. They’re so dumb and high on crack leaving laptops everywhere they can’t even steal elections right.

Alito slammed pandemic measures and attacks on free speech in his remarks to the Convention, including the crackdown on “unfashionable views” in our society.”

Gosh, is that because they’re totally, completely unconstitutional and against all human rights? And any 4th-grader given the 4 pages of the Constitution can figure that out? You’re right: he should totally keep it down. The idea that humans have rights is controversial and might get him in trouble.

Here’s an idea: appeal to the people, not the judges. Because in the United States, THE PEOPLE RUN THE GOVERNMENT not the other way around. And sad to say, yes, they probably do that with their belligerent, disobedient spirit and 300 million guns that no Army war-game yet has defeated.

Fauci “The Problem isn’t me, it’s the American Spirit: NOW DO AS YOU’RE TOLD.” Oh man, you have no idea what kind of fighting words that sounds like to every blessed American from sea to sea. I can hear the bubbling of boiling rope already. Nothing said even this whole this year has made me want to leap out my door and help wreck this guy and everything he’s ever touched like that statement.

Speaking of: I guess when your highest praise of correct measures goes to the one worst COVID location on the whole planet Earth – NYC – you really WOULD end up with some bad results you would need to divert blame from, wouldn’t you? Now if you’d applauded and followed the BEST places on earth, or within your own country, like say, South Dakota, you might not have that level of failure that you need to run away from screaming like a little girl. Ah, but I can’t help you, Antony. If you act like a fool and kill 20,000 grandmas on purpose how do you think I can save you from that truth? It’s just going to come out and be paid.

Stupid is as Stupid does.

And when stupid does kill 20,000 people, it’s a felony of “Manslaughter, or “Reckless Endangerment” at least. Tick tock.

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

Daily case numbers are BS. It would make more sense to track numbers of people actually sick. Not that we should be reporting any of these numbers with the urgency of daily headlines. One could scare any population by cherry-picking the worst data. Why not daily numbers of influenza deaths? Diabetes deaths? Aids deaths? etc.

These case count remind me of that stupid Terror Alert system which was always Orange level, i.e., perpetual panic and totally worthless.

As for the Election, the real issue at this point is will states with reported fraud in Dem stronghold cities (PA, MI, Wi, etc.) have enough legitimacy to actually be certified? That could keep both candidates below the 270 threshold and then kick the election outcome in the state legislatures. Definitely not over.

zerosum
    Participant

How to make a revolution – control of the media.
    Instruction manual for the elites
    do what you’re told – Fauci
    Why would the elites care if ordinary people get the virus and die?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Let’s look at the graph of Covid cases in Sweden (posted above and copied here for reference):

This is not so scary when looking at actual deaths. Excess deaths in Sweden have been negative every week since the end of August (negative meaning less than the average for the past 5 years), according to the same source of the above graph.

https://i.postimg.cc/nVWB9KFq/Excess-Mortality-Covid-Sweden.png

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Another source confirms “no excess” mortality in Sweden, for their most recent weekly data (Week 44, ending November 1).

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality

a kullervo
    Participant

(The keyboard fool speaks his mind🙂

Oh army of keyboard warriors,
    and school of keyboard sages,
    will you ever get tired quarreling about
    all your solipsistic ways?

(Is this a plan or plain collective madness?)

I want to thank Mr. House for his long nov 12 comment. (I have been taking breaks from the internet. I seem to need them more and more lately.)
    What is going on seems clear to me, but I don’t seem to be able to pry open the eyes of otherwise intelligent, well-educated people. Even after visiting the WEF website, they don’t believe people could be so bad. (Except Trump, apparently.)
    Fluoride? Hypno-vibes from their phones?
    Psychology is a fuzzy science. Like mold. Yet it seems to be handy in running (ruining) the world.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.