Debt Rattle November 15 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 15 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Boscohorowitz seems to say that (after all those words) we are rather completely in agreement:

“proaction is what’s needed. Proaction leans strongly to the individual, I believe, along the same logic as “a journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step”.

christianarchist
    Participant

@ absolute galore

Based on personal experience with a similar situation (daughter, 17 at the time, now 18), I can only recommend you seriously consider sharing your concerns and the information supporting them with your son. Twelve may be a bit young, but it is his life on the line.

In my case I failed; my daughter didn’t want to hear it, didn’t believe my sources were credible, couldn’t be bothered to seriously discuss it with me, and despite having initially agreed to humor me by waiting until after this year’s cold and flu season, chose to follow her mother’s advice and the UW mandate and take the jab so she could start at university this fall. Nothing untoward has happened to her so far, thanks be to god. But if something does, I know she made her choice knowing what I know (or at least having had the opportunity to know it). This was important for me, because if she does suffer harm as a result of that choice, I will not be able to fully blame, nor will I be tempted to take vengeance in blood upon those who pressured her to make it.

You have my deepest sympathy.
    CA.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ absolute galore
    @ TDK — good call! Asking whether insurance would cover adverse reactions!!

But don’t ask doctor, doctor won’t know. Call insurance company, ask them point blank if they will cover myocarditis caused by Pfizer vax. Ask for the response to be in writing. Let your coparent know (in mediation) that if she gets him vaxxed without your consent then she is 100% liable financially for any and all costs that result from adverse reactions to the vaccine. The mediation could be about how to handle situations where one parent wants an experimental medical procedure and the other does not — doesn’t have to be explicitly about the Covid vaccine, but rather how to handle this type of a situation.

Hooe that gives you some ideas.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Clif High”

Praise Allah. The net is now so fenced in and dumbed down that it took me nowhere, although I remembereed some fairly unique word combos: vagus nerve, car key, mind control, verbal forecast… nothing.

I will bookmark this guy for good this time. He’s a pretty good coal mine canary.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Boscohorowitz seems to say that (after all those words) we are rather completely in agreement:

“proaction is what’s needed. Proaction leans strongly to the individual, I believe, along the same logic as “a journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step”.”

We agree quite well. I chided you for leading with references TPTB when all that’s really needed is the sociopolitical equivalent of “depending on the weather”. The wind is generally blowing against us whenever we decide to take positive action outside prescribed boundaries/within proscribed boundaries, and chronic reference to it tends to energize our core energhies, I firmly believe.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.