Debt Rattle November 21 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 21 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NPC Fordson tractor exposition at Camp Meigs, Washington DC 1922 • Japan Exports Drop 13th Month By 10.3%, Imports Down 22nd Month By 16.5% (WSJ) • Ne
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 21 2016]

hunter.acosta
    Participant

I love this site and read just about every article you link to, Mr. Ilargi, but have to object to some of the over-the-top racism in some of them. Jim Quinn’s “4th turning” stuff is ridiculous as a theory (wedding astrology-level, shallow archetypes with a randomly selected period of years) and the more I read the more disgusted I became. The aggressive, insulting lack of respect Quinn has for minorities in the US is as ignorant and unintelligent as it is nauseating. It is NOT difficult to write a compelling critique of the US ruling class without drooling racist venom between clenched teeth.
    -Hunter

rapier
    Participant

If it had not been for Bill Third Way Clinton or someone like him as obama was the Democrats would have been buried for the last 25 years, by those same ‘working class voters who are said to have put Trump in. There is no’ pro worker’ message that can win in English speaking countries. Let us not forget until Trump came along no matter how many countries we bombed or how many color revolutons we sponsored under Clinton and Obama the Democrats were reliably cast as pathetc weaklings and traitors, and worse by a large plurality of voters and most all ‘serious’ commentators.

The Democratic Party has always been the practical party. They did what they had to do to win. The powerful forces of centralization, corporatism and finance used them well. Why this delusion that Trump is different is surprising and sad to me.

Nassim
    Participant

Good news. All alarmists should be mightily relieved.

SATELLITE DATA REINSTATES GLOBAL TEMPERATURE PAUSE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.