Debt Rattle November 21 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 21 2020

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Salaì Penitent Magdalene 1515 to 1520     Don’t miss the update on our support for the Monastiraki social kitchen in Athens.. And please con
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 21 2020]

Mr. House
    Participant

I’ll just leave this here

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

Why bother if other vaccines don’t require this?

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense but as long as Pfizer can use it to keep their place in line for the virus cash grab then no reason for them to stop the nonsense either.

As for the election, it doesn’t surprise me that 30% of Democrats believe the election was stolen from Trump because with the massive fraud it sounds like nearly 30% of Democrats were part of the voting counting system that did the stealing.

The real problem is that so many Democrats see no problem with cheating as long as it keeps Trump out of office because, you know, he is so extra specially bad like Hitler Putin or even worse.

Mr. House
    Participant

Why bother with a vaccine when 95 year olds get covid and are fine? My buddy’s 95 year old grandma was diagnosed 2 weeks ago and is ending her quarantine today. She’s fine. His other grandma around the same age (both in nursing homes) “got it” and she’s fine. But we need a vaccine? Once again i’ll ask, why haven’t we built more capacity? Here we are 9 months later and they’ve been telling us since at least may that the winter was going to be a second wave, and what have we done? We rushed vaccines, no hospitals, no masks that actually work. It’s almost like the system is on autopilot and its TINA. Unless some vested connected interest can profit off something, even a pandemic, it won’t happen in 2020 america.

Dr. D
    Participant

Or multiple 80-year olds, story here. Walk into intensive care, Doc says: “No problem, he’ll be fine.” Correct. This is no special doctor, small, 2nd-rate hospital. I guess the cure was he handed him a brick and a bottle of gasoline and said it was a Biden rally. The ‘Rona knows.

Well, finally discovered why there were “fractions” of a vote. …Even if that makes no sense here.

The Dominion voting machines, created by foreigners and used worldwide, have the ability to deal with parliamentary runoff type elections. That is, when you have 30 candidates in Italy, for example, you don’t want to re-re-re-vote like they already have two elections in France. So you vote favorite, 2nd favorite, and so on. The machine then calculates this using fractions. …Now I wouldn’t trust that either, but at least the software has a purpose.

However, no elections in the U.S. are done like this. So by default, they are set to fractional, as we’ve seen nationwide, nobody tests the code, the units, the SD cards, the network connections, and people who try to are refused. There were tests on the units of 20 votes or as low as one vote. But if you’re going to abdicate any and all duties, be an idiot, don’t know math, and believe anything you’re told without the slightest suspicion or proof, what do you think I’m going to do for you?

So: yes, the units can do fractional voting, the fractions are designed to candidate-shift, and that is a default setting. 10 seconds inspection in any one of 28 state’s machine and it’s over. Heck, since the election was set in only 100 counties and wasn’t true anywhere else, what makes you think this is a democracy?

Still waiting for 7f rise. Still waiting for the end of snow. Still waiting for Manhattan to be underwater. Still waiting for the glaciers to disappear in national parks like the signs put up in 1971 predicted. Still waiting for droughts in California and China (there are floods). Still waiting for unsurvivable hurricanes increases (many years had none). Still waiting for the Gulf Stream to shut off and Britain to freeze as predicted. Still waiting for polar bears to become extinct (they are increasing). Still waiting for Antarctica to unfreeze (their icebreakers keep getting iced in). Still waiting for droughts in Africa (it is greening). Still waiting for the American Midwest to turn to desert (it remains the only food exporter, and flooding). Still waiting for climate scientists to admit their predictions are worse than if they tossed a 20-sided dice, and cost us trillions of dollars that were funneled into billionaire pockets, like Al Gore’s, Solyndra’s, and Elon Musk’s.

Guess there’s nothing anyone can do to be discredited, is there?

Since you don’t need proof, and can be serially wrong for lifetimes, at the expense of whole national GDP’s, why not assume that I’m right instead and give me the money? I can fail at 1/10th of the cost. At least I’m not already a billionaire. You’d make at least one poor person rich, which is 100% more accomplished than now.

zerosum
    Participant

How I learn using TAE
    Its a coop effort

TAE makes a resume of an interesting article for us and give a link for those interested in finding out more info.
    I go look at the link and if I find more info that I think some of you would find interesting then I will give you that link with some info. I might include other links to more info that you might like.
    I don’t expect that Raúl Ilargi Meijer to do all the research work by himself.

——-

1. Reinfections
    What is the number of reinfection for the USA

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/11/more-people-are-getting-covid-19-twice-suggesting-immunity-wanes-quickly-some
    More people are getting COVID-19 twice, suggesting immunity wanes quickly in some
    By Jop de VriezeNov. 18, 2020

the number of genetically proven reinfections is orders of magnitude lower than that of suspected reinfections. The Netherlands alone has 50 such cases, Brazil 95, Sweden 150, Mexico 285, and Qatar at least 243.
    That’s “bad news for those who still believe in herd immunity through natural infections,” she adds, and a worrisome sign for vaccines.

2. Kinds of tests for covid

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-test-types
    3 Types of COVID-19 Tests, and Which One Is the Most Accurate
    Confused about coronavirus testing? This guide lays it all out.

By Allison Duncan October 07, 2020

3. kinds of covid19 vaccines in development
    https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/pros-and-cons-different-covid-vaccine-technologies-explained-169291
    by Suresh Mahalingam Adam Taylor
    Each vaccine aims to use a slightly different approach to prepare your immune system to recognize and fight SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

However, we can group these technologies into five main types. Some technology is tried and trusted. Some technology has never before been used in a commercial vaccine for humans.
    1. DNA/RNA-based
    2. Virus vectors
    3. Inactivated
    4. Live-attenuated virus
    5. Protein subunit

(too much info to cut & copy)
    https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/draft-landscape-of-covid-19-candidate-vaccines
    The World Health Organization lists about 180 COVID-19 vaccines being developed around the world.
    file:///C:/Users/owner/Downloads/novel-coronavirus-landscape-covid-19-(7).pdf

Noirette
    Participant

Video, from Swiss (MSM, link below) TV, 8 mins, shows what things are like (re. Covid) in an intensive care unit in a public hospital in Neuchatel, Switzerland. It is in French and subtitled in French. The pictures speak for themselves in a way. The first lines are, many patients die, but we do what we can, and families are grateful. See also what it takes in a developed country to keep an intubated patient alive.

We in Switz. get vids and testimony like this regularly. People know what is going on. One point that is made in the vid. is that augmenting the ‘intensive care’ beds (often called réa, for re-animation) is not the equipment, which can be bought / cobbled up, but finding the personnel to run / handle all of it as wll as the patient.

https://bit.ly/2UMRYgX

WES
    Participant

Dr. D:

Re-voting machines.

One needs fractions to count votes 1.25 for Biden and 0.75 for Trump!

WES
    Participant

Moscow Correspondent Job Opening:

A long time ago when I was a young lad working in a Siberian coal mine,, back in 1983, i shared a flight with a Moscow Correspondent for the Baltimore Sun.

He was no dummy. We exchanged our Rissian experiences and they matched.

I guess today the job requirements have changed greatly from discovering the truth to being able to lie.

What is a worm in an apple supposed to do these days?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The nationalinterest link from zerosum gives these interesting downsides to mRNA vaccines (like Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech)

as they only allow a fragment of the virus to be made, they may prompt a poor protective immune response, meaning multiple boosters may be needed

there’s a theoretical probability vaccine DNA can integrate into your genome.

WES
    Participant

Doc Robinson:

You mean to say that these DNA writers may not know how to write good?

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-pompeo-meets-taliban-security-fears-in-afghanistan-grow-after-at-least-eight-killed-in-rocket-attack/ar-BB1beEr9?fbclid=IwAR1Ilg-mA_Z_geMpQOouNhIp4EpEBZwE63iL-_22mIVljcT7a2TBsacTa1w

As Pompeo Meets Taliban, Security Fears in Afghanistan Grow After at Least Eight Killed in Rocket Attack
    Brendan Cole

Who does not want the troops to leave Afghanistan?
    Drummmmm rolllll
    Who is making a lot of money?
    Drummmm roooollll
    Times up! Even if you have no proof. Give your answer.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Ilargi, I tried three things to post a jpg but none of them worked. First I put the jpg on my desktop. I opened it with Exporer to show the url address on my computer. Then I highlighted that address (which ended in jpg) with the “img” button. Didn’t work. All that posted was the name I assigned to the files.

Then I noticed that the “img” button seems to require a www address, not a local address. So I put in the www URL where I found the file, thinking that maybe the file would be extracted and posted in my post. That was wishful thinking. As you say, the address needs to end with jpg.

Then I decided to just upload the files using the “attachments” option. I clicked the browse button below, found the first jpg on my desktop, and clicked that. Then I clicked the “add another file” link to add the second file. But when I did that, I was unable to add another file. Instead, it just took me to the top of the page. Unable to add a second file, I decided to proceed with only one. But even that did not work. The first file did not post.

Then I gave up and just tried the link.

Geppetto
    Participant
    Geppetto
    Participant

And a little fun on Saturday night. TAE has got me drinking beer and typing again! Old G.K.Chesterton mused me to not take myself so seriously:

https://www.chesterton.org/quotations/

Tim Groves
    Participant

The “Nixon” memorandum on CO2 was actually written by Daniel P. Moynihan to John Ehrlichman. Here’s a link to the memo, which is at the Nixon Library.

https://www.nixonlibrary.gov/sites/default/files/virtuallibrary/documents/jul10/56.pdf

Moynihan also wrote in the memo, “Hugh Heffner knows a great deal about this.” He wasn’t referring to the Playboy publisher, who’s surname has only one “f”.

Although he was a Democrat and an ally of the Kennedys, Moynihan joined the Executive Office of President Nixon in January 1969 as Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy and executive secretary of the Council of Urban Affairs.

The long and the short of it is that we got our 25% increase since 1967 in atmospheric CO2 by about 2014, but we haven’t received our 7ºF temperature rise yet. NASA has it at a bit less than 2ºF, if you can bring yourself to ignore their data “adjustments”. From the official figures, it seems harder work for each molecule of CO2 in the air to heat up 25 to 30,000 other molecules than the authors of this hypothesis suspected.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.