Debt Rattle November 25 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 25 2015

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Harris&Ewing F Street, Washington, DC 1935 • European Banks Sitting On €1 Trillion Mountain Of Bad Debt (Guardian) • If China Killed Commodities Super
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 25 2015]

jal
    Participant

World War II (1939–1945)
    Axis powers (Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria) versus Allies (U.S., Britain, France, USSR, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Yugoslavia).

NEW NAME – COALITION OF 60

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/09/25/what-the-60-members-of-the-anti-islamic-state-coalition-are-doing/

62 nations (including the European Union and the Arab League) are listed as providing support to the U.S.-led coalition.
    Allies providing air support, and military equipment as part of the coalition.

(see the list in the article)

I think we are already in WWIII

Raleigh
    Participant

Nassim – thanks for the heads-up on the Kurds. I guess every group can’t have their own country, but, you’ve got to admit, it might stop some of the fighting over there if every group was split up (with high electrical fencing). I think you’re right, though, as the Arab world seems a very serious world, taking offence at the slightest remark, and there’ll probably be fighting among the groups for centuries more to come.

jal – I think Canada just pulled their air support out of the area. Gone. Good!

“EU Countries Diverting Overseas Aid to Cover Refugee Bills.” Ilargi: “Which will only lead to more refugees.” Yeah, funny how that works. Had they set up a safe zone within Syria for all refugees, they could have continued to send aid money. They could have emptied out the cities where ISIS was heading (so ISIS could not use the residents as hostages/insurance against air strikes), and then taken ISIS out. Instead, Germany has decided to use the migrants to build up their own country, taken the best and the brightest (or at least the most opportunistic) of Syria’s residents, and will leave Assad with nothing but a bombed-out mess. Want to hurt a carpenter? Take all of his tools and destroy his plant, leave him with nothing.

As Gearoid O’Colmain said, this has been a “coercive engineered migration” and could have easily been stopped. But Germany has laid down the red carpet, inviting the refugees in. Of course, she will only take what she wants, sending the rest home or elsewhere. These migrants are only following the red carpet. Had the West gotten tough for about one month, all migrants would have stopped bothering to come, but they didn’t want to. And, no, it had nothing to do with “heart”. They left that “selling job” up to the bleeding heart left who appear unable to think things through to their ends, and have aided and abetted them, as usual.

You want a decent standard of living? You don’t spend more than you take in. You want a decent family that you can support? You don’t have more children than you can feed, unless you want to ask others to support you. You want a country that conserves more? Then you don’t consume as much. You want to send aid but also want to bring in a ton of migrants – no can do. As Monbiot said, “We Just Can’t Do Both”.

Over and over we see situations where people want things “both ways”. They want exponential growth on a finite planet. We see one area of the world ruined in order to prop up another (the Amazon, for example). Why are consequences seen in some areas and not in others? Cognitive dissonance? Blindness? Why can’t people see that there are consequences in everything we do? What gives?

You can’t have things “both ways”.

Nassim
    Participant

“Something tells me Russia’s info ain’t lying.”
    Yes, it seems that the son of Turkey’s sultan Erdogan owned 500 of the oil trucks that the Russians just blew up. PBS broadcast a video with Cyrillic script on it to demonstrate US anti-terrorist prowess. While truck drivers are given ample warning to get away from their vehicles, the Russian jet – if it was at all in Syria – was given a few seconds.

Here is an article translated from French by Google about the Israelis treating the wounded of Islamic State in North Israel

“Over 500 jihadists treated at the Ziv Medical Center”

https://tinyurl.com/500t-terrorists

The original article may be found here:

“Plus de 500 jihadistes soignés au Ziv Medical Centre”

https://www.voltairenet.org/article189367.html

I guess that once the Russians and Kurds have closed the Syrian border with Turkey, they will start their work on sealing the borders with Israel and Jordan. The Turks supply the terrorists from the north and the Israelis from the south. Obvious. ISIS is an artificial construct, it has little indigenous support – very different from Afghanistan.

I am sure the Israelis are absolutely livid – because for many years they have had a free hand from the press in the west and have been bombing Syria and Lebanon at will.

Nassim
    Participant

“This was definitely not supposed to happen. It seems that an Israeli military man with the rank of colonel was “caught with IS pants down.” By that I mean he was captured amid a gaggle of so-called IS–or Islamic State or ISIS or DAESH depending on your preference–terrorists, by soldiers of the Iraqi army. Under interrogation by the Iraqi intelligence he apparently said a lot regarding the role of Netanyahu’s IDF in supporting IS”

https://journal-neo.org/2015/11/25/israeli-colonel-caught-with-is-pants-down/

Lots of Syrians believe that the leader of ISIS is an Israeli masquerading as an Arab. They are trained to do that sort of thing by Mossad.

Nassim
    Participant

“Obama and Erdogan agreed to destroy Russian plane at G20”

https://fortruss.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/obama-and-erdogan-agreed-to-destroy.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.