Debt Rattle November 28 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 28 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Yasuhiro Ishimoto Chicago 1959   • Stock Market Selloff Only Half-done, Final Leg In 2019 – Morgan Stanley (MW) • Home Prices Have Surged, Govern
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 28 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Yasuhiro Ishimoto Chicago 1959
    Excellent photo, captured the shadows perfectly.
    With Kunstler excepted, the rest is just matrix vomit (don’t get any on ya).

The genuine pathology is the U.S./NATO (psychological projection) of Russian aggression, when in fact, the obverse is true.
    With just the right squint; the view is hillarious in its absurdity… 😉

Dr. D
    Participant

Because: The Guardian.

How many thousand times do they have to be discredited? It’s already been 20 years. For the rest of our long lives?

These are the guys who peddled WMDs and ties to al-Q (insane on its face, as they are wahhaists) with Blair, because 12 Saudis were trained in F-stan. Obviously, the only sensible answer is to attack an unrelated 3rd country. And it will pay for itself. And still not discredited. Still being read, still being sold. SMH. What will it take?

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” – Albert Einstein

On Monday, when I quoted Trump in the Debt Rattle saying he wasn’t happy about GM cutting jobs and closing plants, I said:

“Remind me, what did it cost to keep GM alive?”

Just now, Zero Hedge headlines: “Trump, Mnuchin Call For GM To Pay Back Federal Bailout”

“If GM doesn’t want to keep their jobs in the United States, they should pay back the $11.2 billion bailout that was funded by the American taxpayer…”

No, I don’t predict lottery numbers.

zerosum
    Participant

The blue collar workers are at the end of the line.
    “Remind me, what did it cost to keep GM alive?”

“Remind me, what did it cost to keep the rich out of the poor house?”

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Dr. D,

“Amazing how Libyan rebels took time out of their daily war duties to establish a CENTRAL BANK! Imagine the paperwork in getting that done on the battlefield!
    Those rebels are a well educated lot!
    Laughing out Loud!
    Seriously, don’t the serfs notice things like this?”
    ~Unnamed Rothschild

“There will be NO jubilee…count on it!”
    ~House of Rothschild

“Remember, the equity and bond markets exist only to remove fiat from circulation!”
    ~House of Rothschild

Archived Rothschild Q&A
    https://ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>No, I don’t predict lottery numbers.<<

If only you could “predict” the empirically obvious Big Bad and name it! -lol-

Psssst… The Money Power Monopolists and their debt-based monetary system.

A Rothschild spends a fair amount of time bragging about it on his Q&A thread…

~House of Rothschild

“Remember, the equity and bond markets exist only to remove fiat from circulation!”
    ~House of Rothschild

Archived Rothschild Q&A
    https://ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

The establishment of central banks is ALWAYS a necessary first step of subjugation of geographically congregated bloodlines. Note that Libya’s first official act, before even the corpses turned stiff…was the establishment of a central bank. Those rebel forces were certainly well schooled by someone!”
    ~Rothschild

Hi Ilargi, since you apparently don’t comprehend why this Rothschild said what he said above, let me hold your hand.

The central banks are the institution that creates and enforces DEBT-BASED MONETARY SYSTEMS.

It is the DEBT-BASED MONEY SYSTEM that ENSLAVES ENTIRE SOCIETIES – you know, like the people in Greece you appear to care about. If you were “wise as a serpent,” you’d know that you are hacking off leaves when it comes to fixing Greece’s problems BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS THE FRAUD THAT IS DEBT-BASED MONETARY SYSTEMS ENFORCED BY A BIS CENTRAL BANK.

A Rothschild has now explained that debt-based money central banks have the purpose of ENSLAVING HUMANITY.

But you **still** won’t tell people the TRUTH about the ROOT CAUSE, right?

The ROOT CAUSE couldn’t exist without people like you. They offer their deepest appreciation for the energy put forth by you, on their behalf, to distract people from the ROOT CAUSE.

“Hello AC and Welcome!
    Information control is “old-school”. What I am referring to is a completely new paradigm of control in a post-fiat world. Not that FIAT will cease to exist, but that the essential functions served by FIAT will be supplanted by a NEXT GENERATION MECHANISM.
    Clearer now?
    Gold is THE cosmic currency…perhaps the ultimate source of knowledge. HOW that knowledge is unlocked is an entirely other question!
    Laughing out Loud!
    You do ask a relevant question which all serious humans should address; namely “who will get food and who will starve”. Can you follow that thought thread?
    Laughing out Loud!”
    ~Rothschild

“I will not succumb to the ego and “crow” of our Family accomplishments. There is much written that need not be summarized here, and nothing to be gained at basking in the glow of the successes! Consider that there have also been many, many “learning experiences”! THOSE are what we teach our young! BECAUSE! There is where the “value” is to be found. Perfection comes from focusing ones efforts upon experience and embracing them as the lessons taught by NATURE! So very valuable! Success is sweet rain! Soft rain, which falls upon our fields and prepares the earth for the next planting. Nothing more. The valuable part is steel blade cracking hard earth until it is lush and fertile again.
    Mr Turkey, the International Banking system is a wonder! Study it and learn how its tentacles grow and spread across the earth! Silently and without respite. Whom do you suppose created this? Your local government?
    Laughing out loud!!
    It has created the appearance of wealth for a generation! Many have received benefit and many have suffered. Of course, it is all illusion and based on faith.
    The international monetary system is the one true religion of humanity. No small feat?”
    ~Rothschild

~House of Rothschild

~House of Rothschild

Archived Rothschild Q&A

“Never touch the money system” – The Money Power Monopolist instruction to all of its faithful servants.

Krugman to Lietaer: “Never touch the money system!”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.