Debt Rattle November 6 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 6 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

William Henry Jackson Hand cart carry, Adirondacks, New York 1902 • European Union Predicts 3 Million More Refugees By End Of Next Year (WaPo) • UN Ex
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 6 2015]

Greenpa
    Participant

“Fitch on Thursday cut the lender’s credit rating”

Question for the knowledgeable here. Is there any evidence that the ratings agencies are a rigged tool of the 0.1%? Not difficult to crash a company’s stock; not difficult to crash an entire country, if desired. As far as I’m aware, there is no governmental oversight to the agencies, not even pretend.

2nd question; a very useful one. Is there any evidence that the ratings agencies are NOT manipulated?

Folks?

Raleigh
    Participant

Greenpa – with no governmental oversight, it’s like printing money. The potential fraud could be through the roof! “We pay you to say what we want,” say the corporations. “I’m short, so it goes down.” Or, “I haven’t cashed out yet, so make it look good.” Whatever their hearts desire. You couldn’t write a screenplay like this and still have people believe you.

As the guy says at the end of this roulette table scam video, if they suspect you, the dealer runs to security, rewinds the tape, and it’s off to jail for you.

But in the case of ratings agencies, there’s no security. How wide open is that? You don’t have to guess what the ball is going to land on; you’ve already rigged it so that it lands on what you want. Manipulated? Yes, and that’s something I would bet money on.

rapier
    Participant

Common sense said drought ravaged and then civil war plagued Syria was a refugee factory in the making 2 years ago. Not that many people think in those terms but the US National Security state leaders surely did. Which leads to the question did Obama know or was he uninterested to the point of missing the common sense to see it coming.

Well the question of leaders are stupid or evil arises a lot and can never be answered and then one is always left trying to figure out which you would prefer leaders to be, ignorant/stupid or evil. It makes little difference really, for the victims.

I see zero regret in Obama about the millions of displaced and killed with his policies which favors the evil conclusion. At this point who could not see the “get rid of Assad” idea was bound to destroy an entire country.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.