Debt Rattle November 9 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 9 2017

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Henri Cartier Bresson Madrid 1933   • How I Sold Out To The Putin-Soros-Murdoch Conspiracy (Steve Keen) • Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffe
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 9 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

In the world of educated idiots, Keen shines; standing a good distance from the rabble.
    If it were not so serious; I would find Saudi Arabia a laughable lot; war on Iran?
    Hell, they can’t even defeat the Yemeni tribes they’re bombing the hell out of.
    The U.S. has got to be behind this inainity.
    Here, from the hermitage; the world looks to be caught up in full blown insanity.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi; bravo on your piece over at ZH.
    Long and detailed; hitting all the right notes, IMO.
    Some very fine writting, IMO.

Hotrod
    Participant

Funny that all the voices heard on the list of RT commentators would not receive a second of airtime on MSM outlets. Their ideas must be corrosive to TPTB.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hotrod
    But of course; what else could it be?
    The U.S. doesn’t get news; it gets Pablum, for the infantile masses…

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes Robert Kennedy Jr., that well-known idiot and Russian spy. Oh and Jill Stein, how else would she dare to oppose she-who-must-be-elected? It can only be Vladimir Putin, God knows. Jesse Ventura, of course, everyone knew that even back in his Navy SEALs days. Obvious traitor. And Varofaukis of course, which is why he did not save his country from a decade of EU looting by turning toward Russia as Turkey has. Tricky-dicky, those Russians, who can account their devious minds?

You know who isn’t on the list? Ted Kennedy, who in recent unsealed records offered to sell the U.S. to the Russians to defeat Reagan. Clinton, who intervened in the Russian election to insure Yeltsin was elected, a meddling and collusion crowed from the rooftops of Time magazine. https://content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19960715,00.html So when we get with them it’s good but when they get with us it’s bad? Funny old world. Sauces and all that.

regionswork
    Participant

Max Keiser ended up on RT and it was on his show after 2008 that I saw Michael Hudson and Steve Keen, economists who could explain what had happened. That may have been his I found TAE. It was in this period that Stephen Colbert gave us “truthiness”. Where the enemy of my enemy is my friend, is there a corollary that: truth about my enemy’s elite told to the people of my enemy is deemed propaganda by the elite of my enemy. It functions both directions. Not new, but at a greater scale.

Matthew 7:3-5King James Version (KJV)

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.