Debt Rattle October 1 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 1 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Author

M. C. Escher Development II 1939   • Boosters Aren’t Effective Because They Target Viruses Previous Identity (DCP) • The Impact Of Covid Vaccinat
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 1 2021]

sinnycool
    Participant

Clive Palmer is a dickhead. Worthless. Dross.

Gladys Berejiklian (pronounced “Bin-chicken” see ref below) is in it up to her eyeballs.

But “it” is nothing to do with money from Big Pharma, her sin of fame is to have connived with one Daryl Maguire MP with whom she had a secret affair since 2015 and funnelled money to in the form of grants and favours – there are some truly wretched tape recordings of conversations between the two.

All of that finally came to a head via an ongoing investigation by the Independent corruption watchdog ICAC, an inevitability foreseen by most many months ago.

A Bin Chicken:

https://i.redd.it/ook2d9fx31611.jpg

Starfish
    Participant

Raúl,

Do you know the source of the screenshot right below the Rand Paul video at the very top?

I’d love to follow some of the references – might need them soon…

Thanks!

teri
    Participant

Taibbi: …”there was only one route left for media companies, who’d lost ad revenue to Internet platforms, to make money: putting content behind a paywall.”

Heh. Taibbi hopped right onto that paying-subscribers-only bandwagon pretty quickly himself.

Germ
    Participant

If anyone has any doubts what tyranny looks like – it looks like this.
    Painful to watch.

Here’s where we’re all going.

Germ
    Participant

sinnycool, we’ll see how it plays out. BTW, why did Oz lift its travel ban today when their cases have just gotten started?

starfish, sorry, I don’t. hoped someone might recognize the format.

Dr. D
    Participant

So Pelosi has decided to subpoena all Trump supporters, in all time, space, and reality. Hauled before Congress? The gals who are in the party – never been to 1/6. The guys who built the stage? The bouncers providing security? Okey dokey then. Nothing could be better.

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?”

Oh America will remember the Purge, the Moral Panic, and the Party that purged millions of innocents and ran it for generations. This is why I radically support free speech and open parties: I want to know exactly who people are and what they think. Good luck.

Dow rolling over. Don’t worry: there’s nothing out there. Business as usual. We will always lose, they will always win, because that’s how the cycles of time work.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian.” Henry Ford

Like no guns, free housing, free health care? Prison may be right for you!

“CDC Reminds People To Listen To All Medical Professionals Except For The Tens Of Thousands Who Refused The Vaccine” –BBee

“Australian Hospitals Over Capacity With People Beaten By Police For Not Wearing Masks” –BBee

Taibbi fails: there is a great hunger for the news and people will/are paying. Even him. So clearly the news INDUSTRY has taken the very strange approach that they DON’T LIKE MONEY. They AREN’T giving readers what they want. Their religion – or other outside agenda – is more important to them. So important they have all collapsed without even attempting to do otherwise. Get Woke, Go Broke. Conservative news is astonishingly popular, rising fast, and is only being held down by being viciously deplatformed, even from the server-farm level, illegally as h—l. So don’t fabricate this trollop about “money” Matt. It’s beneath you.

Escobar’s latest: “MICIMATT (military-industrial-congressional-intelligence-media-academia-think tank complex)”

Really shows how everyone in society is in the bag for war, and against everyone else. Because we PAY for war…not meaning to originally of course…and once they’ve taken 10% compounded for 80 years, they ARE the society, government, and have all the power. Then when the minority is bled white and wants to stop them – Ol’ Jack comes to mind – they find they are too weak now to stop them. They got in the van.

So when the money fails, the credibility…

While they’re busy failing, building 3rd rate weapons that a microstate like Russia can beat (size of Italy), to platform on 40 and 70 year old aircraft, the real army – the People – is busy buying more guns. That’s right, the young are going pro-gun even while still young, the under 30 going pro from 35% to 55% in just three years. As usual, the Boomers were the only weirdos. PS, youth drinking down, youth drugs down, youth pregnancy down, youth STDs, down. Probably youth divorce down, I haven’t checked. All those bad habits moved up, year by year, and stayed with the Boomers, no one else. 70 yo STD epidemic? Yup. Stay Classy. With your new divorce at 75. Don’t understand it, but not kidding.

Those rare personal moments, I made arrangements to avoid vaccine mandates. I should: there was more than enough time and the job market seems strong. No one will show up for work and the starting wage is now $17. $25 to hold a shovel anywhere. And probably a 4-day workweek. With no government mandate. Not reactionary, but it’s just part of keeping many lines open always, since nothing is stable or can be depended on.

Dr. D
    Participant

School of Fish

As opposed to Plenty o’ Fish.

V. Arnold
    Participant

M. C. Escher Development II 1939

Perfect title for this Escher…
    …as with all Eschers; they are superb…an amazing mind illustrated…

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

I searched lewrockwell.com for Morrissey this morning to find the article behind the video that freaked me out. Here is a link to the article. I will analyze this article today. Morrissey is an engineer stated in the video

A Possible Marburg-RiVax Final Solution

oxymoron
    Participant

My connection to TAE is messed up. Keep getting this –
    http://www.theautomaticearth.com; its security certificate is not valid at this time. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

All the fonts are messed up and no images. I have been working on a fix for a few hours. I hope it is my mac but it seems it is all coming from Chrome and Safari. Not a computer geek but it is frustrating.

Oroboros
    Participant

It’s time to start talking Death Penalty

Gladys Berejiklian

Germ
    Participant

Here’s Merck’s re-formulated Ivermectin.
    They both have the exact same mechanism of action – protease inhibitors.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/01/covid-antiviral-pill-halves-hospitalisations-and-deaths-maker-says

Sure won’t be 10 cents a pill!

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Since the last Debt Rattle (30 Sept.) is apparently dead, reposting the final post there.

John Day at #88907
    Appreciated your reply. After sleeping on the matter, I would have addended to my comment that your action would have given the opportunity for the others similarly effected a basis for a class action, multiplying the enormity of damages to the life investments involved. It too would help reestablish a balance between labour and management; a level, equitable playing field for future relations, something that no longer exists.

I would also advise great caution concerning ‘morality’ and one’s relationship with such. It was the illusion of morality that has led to the delusional ‘morality’ warping the world today if you recall the ‘moral majority’ that put St. Ronnie of the Ray-gun into power. It seems you are trying to define the tao in your quest for morality, striving is like defining and if done becomes not tao. Tao will come of its own accord, like fog, creeping silently into your being silently as a cat and you will find it there when you are ready. Be careful about hiding behind your desire and lose the opportunity before you.

I began my comment by trying to avoid any appearance of authority and shall close by disavowing authority, this is only a heart speaking, nothing more.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The galoots have no sense of decency/ethics/morals…

This is our world; understand it; or perish…

Since the last Debt Rattle (30 Sept.) is apparently dead, reposting the final post there.

Huh, what?

upstateNYer
    Participant

From yesterday’s discussion on how the covid injections could cause people to question all vaccines. I say good, and it’s about time.

Here in the US, the CDC vaccination schedule recommends over 30 shots by the time a child is 6 years old. That’s SHOTS, many of which have several vaccines within them (DTaP, MMR, for example). For god’s sake, we’re now vaccinating infants within a day or two of birth. What kind of sick mind does that?

Trust vaccines? Based on what? Our ability to trust big pharma?

Whatever it is people are smoking, I want some, too. Trust big pharma and their vaccines. Trust the CDC’s vaccination recommendations. Good lord, get a grip.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Huh, what?

Several hours w/o movement, sleep time U.S. contingent, thus: Commentariat all on D.R. 1 Oct.

Several hours w/o movement, sleep time U.S. contingent, thus: Commentariat all on D.R. 1 Oct.

Huh, what?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

After refusing to disclose the redacted secret ingredient of the Pfizer injections, the FDA has now responded to a Freedom of Information Act filing, and provided an ingredients list showing that the “trade secret” ingredient is water.

Today, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) showed its true colors and the game it plays with the public regarding Covid-19 vaccines.

As noted in a prior legal update, ICAN asked the FDA to lift the redaction of an undisclosed ingredient in the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. The FDA refused. ICAN was therefore forced to file a formal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in order to have the redaction lifted. Only after this formal filing and public pressure – 15 days later – did the FDA produce to ICAN’s attorneys unredacted documents which reveal that the “proprietary” ingredient the FDA hid from the public was water.

The FDA literally, until today, took the position that it had to hide from the public the existence of “water” in the Pfizer vaccine because this fact was a “trade secret” or “confidential commercial or financial information.”

https://www.icandecide.org/ican_press/fda-playing-games-with-the-public-regarding-covid-19-vaccines/

Q: what do we know about adverse effects of Molnupiravir?

Michael Reid
    Participant

My girlfriend shared this video with me and I found myself thinking of John Day. He is not alone

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/26349

Michael Reid
    Participant

On iPhone ignore the warning by clicking ok. Then play the video

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Q: what do we know about adverse effects of Molnupiravir?

It causes a mutation catastrophe for the virus, but it might cause mutations in the human DNA replication.

However, it has been suggested that exposure to molnupiravir can be mutagenic to host DNA during host DNA replication. Therefore, the potential off-target effects will require further investigation.

Molnupiravir: coding for catastrophe
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41594-021-00657-8

BrianF
    Participant

This comment about Berejiklian “I kid you not: She’s been accused of taking tens of millions from Pfizer and AstraZeneca.” not helpful and part of the problem btw. Her proven corruption is enough of a story IMO.

Brian, it’s what the guy says he’ll tell the police.

It causes a mutation catastrophe for the virus, but it might cause mutations in the human DNA replication.

Yikes. Guess it’s not just ivermectin then.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Yikes. Guess it’s not just ivermectin then.”

Nevertheless, the governments are already lining up to buy it.

Earlier this year, Merck entered into a procurement agreement with the U.S. Government under which Merck will supply approximately 1.7 million courses of molnupiravir to the U.S. government, upon EUA or approval from the U.S. FDA. Additionally, Merck has entered into supply and purchase agreements for molnupiravir with other governments worldwide, pending regulatory authorization, and is currently in discussions with other governments.

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-and-ridgebacks-investigational-oral-antiviral-molnupiravir-reduced-the-risk-of-hospitalization-or-death-by-approximately-50-percent-compared-to-placebo-for-patients-with-mild-or-moderat/

I’m unconvinced by clinical trial results which are only partially reported as a press release, as in today’s press release from Merck linked above.

For example, “Molnupiravir reduced the risk of hospitalization and/or death across all key subgroups”.
    “Hospitalization and/or death” implies that one or the other may not have been reduced.
    What exactly was reduced for the subgroups, and by how much?
    What wasn’t reduced?

zerosum
    Participant

overcome your belief system.
    Your immune system is hard at work.

” boosters are the wrong protection for the wrong virus,” Cole added.”
    Next
    “The impact of vaccination decreased over time.”
    Next
    ” they, (the news media), began to sell belief instead of fact.”
    ——–
    caste status – Unclean
    Belief/religion is not rational.
    Belief/religion goes beyond data/facts/logic/evidence.
    You cannot change/attack the religious beliefs.
    Therefore, do as it has always been done.
    Gather all like minded people together and label it as your new religion/faith.
    (Don’t call it the unvaccinated. The designation, “the Chosen People”, will soon be available)

The Underground War – against the vaccine virus
    The underground battle is to prevent the invasion of the “vaccine virus” and avoid Breakthrough COVID cases and long term covid
    Take your recommended vitamin allocation, before and after the covid vaccine, to re-enforce your natural immune system.
    Yup – all vaxxed.
    Eventually, folks will realize that the jab simply doesn’t work.
    Eventually, folks will convert/overcome their belief system.
    ———

Doe your immune system require the following help?
    Is this the point of the spear?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/01/covid-antiviral-pill-halves-hospitalisations-and-deaths-maker-says

Doc Robinson
    Participant

It’s interesting that the Molnupiravir trial only included people who had “at least 1 characteristic or underlying medical condition associated with an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.” So the results don’t necessarily apply to the general population.

Efficacy and Safety of Molnupiravir (MK-4482) in Non-Hospitalized Adult Participants With COVID-19 (MK-4482-002)
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04575597

Mr. House
    Participant

Boy, two of those spike look very similar, i wonder if they were both financial crisis.

Dimitri
    Participant

Re: Molnupiravir

“ There are persistent side-effect concerns with mutagenic molnupiravir, although the fact it is only used for five days in Covid-19 is somewhat reassuring, some noted.”

Ridgeback/Merck’s molnupiravir for Covid-19 has MOA, administration advantages but Phase IIa faces execution obstacles, may have value gaps

Mr. House
    Participant

Molnupiravir

So if they don’t kill you with the jab, they’ll kill you with a pill? Maybe both at the same time, a twofer baby! USA USA USA!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

From the Molnupiravir article quoted by Dimitri:

On Monday (25 January), Merck said it was dropping out of the Covid-19 vaccine race and would instead focus on its therapeutic assets, including molnupiravir… molnupiravir has been investigated previously in other viral diseases

Due to limited data with highly active viral mutagens like molnupiravir, there is concern its mechanism would negatively impact the host, leading to side effects… Side effect concerns have been raised about whether molnupiravir could be metabolised into a precursor of DNA, Swanstrom said, explaining it could enter the host cell nucleus, leading to oncogenesis [the formation of a cancer].

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/comment/ridgeback-mercks-molnupiravir-for-covid-19-has-moa-administration-advantages-but-phase-iia-faces-execution-obstacles-may-have-value-gaps/

those darned kids
    Participant

why on earth would we have a vaccine “race”? shouldn’t people co-operate and find a solution together?

••••••••••••••••

It’s interesting that the Molnupiravir trial only included people who had “at least 1 characteristic or underlying medical condition associated with an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.” So the results don’t necessarily apply to the general population.

unfortunately, in the much of the dumbveloped world, that is the general population.

upstateNYer
    Participant

“molnupiravir has been investigated previously in other viral diseases…”

What happened during previous studies? Why hasn’t it been brought to market before now? Fighting viruses is worth real MONEY, folks. So what happened there? They didn’t care about money in the past so dropped a potential anti-viral drug?

Btw, how long have the Phase I – III trials taken for this lovely little token that shows how much pharma cares about humanity? (cue music …)

I’ll never trust any of them again. Done.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Dimitri: “ There are persistent side-effect concerns with mutagenic molnupiravir, although the fact it is only used for five days in Covid-19 is somewhat reassuring, some noted.”

What passes for science these days. “concerns” “somewhat” “reassuring”

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Oh, but TDK…that would presume that we champion cooperation.
    Cooperation = bad (despite what the kindergarten teacher said)
    Competition = very, very good.

In actuality, healthy humans practice both. Cooperation has lead to all sorts of human accomplishment. Competition does often give people an extra incentive, an edge — but too much leads to tragedy (especially when all cooperation is abandoned). Which is probably why humans created sports and games — to harness our competitive spirit so that it could benefit humanity rather than lead to death, despair, and pain.

Noirette
    Participant

Re. the prev. thread:

absolute galore posted: I do not share the optimism of some here that the “narrative” is turning around. More and more people are succumbing to the threats of loss of livelihood.

I agree, ppl are succumbing. The threats are too awful.

Plus, see. The lateness and lameless and pretense of the moves questioning the Vaxxes, so predictable, pro-forma, they seem to be part of a script. Milda-sorta Oopsie admissions, for 50 minutes or 5 days!

E.g. AstraZ dissed, yes, it is low man on the pole, getting squashed by competitors.

E.g. Now there is some ‘investigation’ of myocarditis.. far too late and which WILL come up with some fuzzy uninterpretable numbers about *some risk* but as compared to ‘benefits’ very favorable for the vax(es) or ‘undetermined needing further study’ and as looking at different ages not worked out at present… >.. > more nonsense spewed out.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myo-outcomes.html

absolute g., sorry to hear, keep your chin up, Courage Mon Ami, the French say.

John Day not being allowed to work at a Clinic, I’m … speechless.

—–

Vaxx prop. > Getting ppl to prefer one brand over another, stimulating discussions of invented pros and cons, treating it as being a consumer product, making it subject to comparisons similar to that between Nike vs. Adidas or whatever in that line turns into a legit buy-in, which is free moreover.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.