Debt Rattle October 11 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 11 2022

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

Michael Reid said

If I was selling kiln dried firewood and for those who don’t know anything about firewood from someone living in nature, the wood firewood would be dried in a solar kiln, think greenhouse

The only source of heat in my house in NZ was a wood burner and I had a supply of wood from the woods on my land. There was no kiln involved, it was naturally cured wood. You keep the stack of firewood in a dry well-ventilated place – for me that was under the house – for a year and then burn it in your wood stove. It takes less than a year to cure. I had a year’s worth under the house but some people have a few years of wood stacked in their wood pile. I would move last years wood out at the beginning of the summer to the fire wood stack outside the back door. Simple. No kiln required when living in nature.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Tulsi Gabbard renounces Democratic Party membership in first 5 minutes of her new TV show. She cites war-mongering and divisiveness, the opposite of what drew her to the peace-protesting and inclusive party initially.

Seems like a *SANE* move, time will tell…

Tulsi can only get elected in Hawaii as a Democrat, so she will need to run nationally if at all. 2024 Republican VP position looks about right,..Tulsi can only get elected in Hawaii as a Democrat, so she will need to run nationally if at all. 2024 Republican VP position looks about right

There’s that Inconvenient Truth once again ~ Prime example of Collective EGoic Madness in it’s most malignant form…

When will partisan *DOGMA* be trumped by *TRUTH*, EG0s crushed by *REALITY*?

The Creative, Healing, Loving Power of the Infinite patiently awaits…

Michael Reid
    Participant

aspnaz

Yes firewood will dry fine if kept sheltered from rain and given enough time. But people were talking about kiln dried wood. I put green wood in the sun room to accelerate drying when I know that I am going to be low on dry wood. Also placing not so dry wood close to the wood stove helps.

People may wish to buy kiln dried wood so they know it is will burn well immediately. Green wood requires time and the right conditions to become dry wood.

aspnaz
    Participant

Pfizer get some land whale to tell us how they fucked us over, watch the whale laugh. Would you buy health advice from this Pfizer monstrosity? https://twitter.com/Rob_Roos/status/1579759795225198593?s=20&t=ocztIZTE6fDVHaUmD2sIkA

boscohorowitz
    Participant

While we lob opinions into the infosphere like so many wayward cruise missiles armed with names that ever hurt we, people are peopling. Last Sunday, we burnt a buncha fuel to haul our carcasses at an average 60mph so that we could spend a few frivolous hours at the beach. So did many other people:

Hand Brodies

Hail Atlantis!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

In Astoria, OR, there is a sizable metro-hipster presence. I saw this in a restaurant window:

Tone Deaf or Taunting

This old lunatic sometimes curbs the urge to spray paint gang graffiti over Black Lives Matter posters. Meanwhile, this was inevitasble?

This caught my eye:

Sensitive Skin

(experimento):

WES
    Participant

Reading how Germany has sent so much stuff to the Ukraine that it is down to just a few days of supplies needed to fight a war, seems like real smart politics on Germany’s part.

Then there are further reports complaining that Germany still hasn’t gotten around to issuing new contracts to buy replacement weapons. Again real smart politics on Germany’s part.

If you are a serf under the US’s thumb, this type of incompetence behavior is the only action available. Yes multiple layers of Incompetence is even better!

Remember under Trump how European NATO members were not spending 2% of their GDP on their militaries? Yes, I wonder why?

See a pattern?

V. Arnold
    Participant

With all this talk about heating with wood; there has been no mention of the dangers of burning less than dry wood.
    Wood that is not fully dry can cause dangerous chimney fires. Thats because the less than fully dried wood causes tar deposits from smoke condensing in the chimney. Not to mention chimney fires are scary as hell; the noise is jet engine like…

V. Arnold
    Participant

The above post, black size matters, is a tasteless piece of garbage…
    Just because one can post almost anything here doesn’t mean one should…

Polemos
    Participant

Having no conventional weapons makes it more likely for a nation to use unconventional weapons.

A while back, some of us had a sidebar about the aliens turning off nuclear weapons. I recently came across Lt. Co.Thomas Bearden’s Excalibur Briefing, where he says in multiple instances that the advanced forms of technology the Soviet Union developed under a hyperspatial physics/zero-point energy model could also accomplish this. They could also, if they wished, detonate a nuclear warhead while it was still in the US silo. There are a lot of “out there” claims made in the text, but if the foundations and the engineering from them are sound, what’s proposed is a kind of World Revolution in everything we understand about consciousness, time, intention, history, paranormal phenomena, in addition to a solution to energy scarcity. Here’s a YouTube video:

Tomorrow/today I’m going to see about getting a job driving a truck hauling a trailer for a quail farm. If I get it, I’ll go back to lurking while saving up money, the last few bits of it allowed me before they push the Off button, and maybe learn something about quail farming, towing long trailers, and business aspects of agriculture here in the South.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“The above post, black size matters, is a tasteless piece of garbage…
    Just because one can post almost anything here doesn’t mean one should…”

You need to get out more often? You might develop a sense of humor if you did.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.