Debt Rattle October 13 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 13 2023

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Self portrait 1906   • Israel Not Prepared for Hezbollah’s Second Front – Alastair Crooke (Sp.) • Sy Hersh: Bibi’s Opposition to 2-
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 13 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Stocks Plunge, Yields Soar After Horrific 30Y Auction Tails Most In Two Years

Hold on, what? People are not fleeing into US Treasuries? In a world war? I think we’re not in Kansas.

“Hormel Foods Crashes The Most Since October 2008”

Panic food, Panic dump. What?

“Harvard Student Organizations Backtrack on Letter Blaming Israel for Hamas Attack

They feel so strongly that if anybody disagrees with them… They’ll just reverse, refute their position, and hide. Yup, that’s what I want from MY legal team! Go Harvard U!

“Israel’s Defense Chief Admits Failure To Protect Citizens After Security “Collapsed Like Dominoes”
    Unprecedented statements of regret & apologies being issued from top leadership…

This is supporting that the Hamas advance was as advertized. Israeli military doesn’t exist.

“EU Threatens To Block X; Musk Demands Concrete Examples Of Alleged “Disinformation”

This local or sideline event – that of accusing things without providing evidence, often hoping you’ll be too polite to ask – is now blown up to the big world. Which has many aspects, selective enforcement being only one.

In this week’s “And then a Miracle happened”, Russia started their offensive the day after Israel took the media eye off Ukraine. Ukraine no longer exists. Never happened. What war? What “complete support”, “As long as it takes”? There are like 90 tanks, 50 armored vehicles in these – let’s call them ‘moves’ for now. Russia isn’t doing great yet – it’s hard to get through minefields covered by artillery — but probably careful exploration will hit on the best approach and they’ll just push through. Military Summary points out this is the largest manoever since WWII. There is so much equipment, every Russian feels like they have their own personal tank. Just as they felt they had their own personal drone before.

Again, since they’re only at the line, Ukraine was able to see the gathering, and has successfully shelled several of the advances. My thought is, once past the line, there’s nothing in all Ukraine, nor can they mine the whole country, because civilians live there, working and doing things.

“Some Israeli actions ‘against international law’ – EU​ , Denying Gaza water, food and electricity is not appropriate, Josep Borrell has said”

Well thank you. Duly noted. This fits in with Blinken, immediately saying there’s no connection to Iran, no war.

Russia points out that historically, the deal they (the USSR) signed to even create the Israeli state, by default also created the Palestinian state. So there’s no reason to fight for that state now, as it already exists, at least as long as the Israeli one, and also had borders and rules. …That’s a good and calm way to think of it.

““..there comes a point when you have so much information and data bits and everything like this that you don’t have a clear picture..” • Israel Not Prepared for Hezbollah’s Second Front – Alastair Crooke (Sp.)

What do you mean by “Prepared”? Since 1948 it was obvious that if one side of Palestine attacked, the other side would too. That was in their very last war game, it’s a well-known core issue. Now they may KNOW that and still not have uniforms, that’s true.

“The West is finding it harder and harder to understand, to empathize with other, if you like, civilizations, whether it’s Russian or Iranian. They reduce it to a sort of instrumentalism that they can do it, and think if they collect enough data points,”

We can, and it’s more indicative of WHO is getting promoted and listened to. We are all still saying the same things. Generals like Flynn and VanRiper are still out there. They’re sidelined and retired. And he hits it that this is their “Mindset”, their RELIGION. They are atheist materialists. They have emotion but the emotions are very peculiar to the rest of us being founded on narcissism and ego, and are driven by it exclusively. That is, that they must be superior or collapse, therefore they cannot even HEAR opposing views and ways. That does not work well with war, diplomacy, or indeed most human activities at all outside of 1) Money and 2) Politics.

So even their ENEMIES, like Egypt, or like the Constitutionalists here, are telling them every day what’s going on, what to do. But they won’t adjust, even with their help and feedback. Because: narcissists and egoists.

“After its stunning raid last weekend, a savvy Hamas has already secured more negotiating leverage than Palestinians have wielded in decades.”

Okay, but the mentally ill don’t and can’t negotiate. They are “Not agreement capable.” They are, roughly speaking, “the same people” worldwide, one side and another, as said, the Empireists and the Sovereigntists. So the Empire can negotiate but never, ever keeps their word, ever. It’s pointless. So as a tactical reality, knowing they will reverse the instant they have a fantasy of advantage, sure. We always have diplomacy. However, they are insane. Until they are booted and we have proof the “Empire” nations have been reformed, there is no such thing as “Negotiating leverage”. That’s not a good thing. It’s complicated, chaotic, and makes war the default setting.

“from which Israel would not emerge a victor and Washington would have to choose between accepting defeat and using nuclear weapons.”

Interesting. As we only have one setting, which is escalate, positioned to cause the nuclear war they need to hide the collapse. Losing here, like losing in F-Stan, then losing in Ukraine, then losing in Israel, means in effect the Empire has no allies. Why would you have an overlord that literally cannot protect you? That’s not what fiefdom and tribute is. And they have no ammunition and cannot harm you now either? So not in scale, but there are parts of it being gradually increasing in scale, to lose small spots, then Afghanistan, then Ukraine, then Israel, publicly. Africa comes to mind. How much pressure they feel in Asia comes to mind.

“While the commission has not identified any specific evidence of Russia and China working together, “we worry… there may be ultimate coordination between them in some way, which gets us to this two-war construct,”

I see why he wants to be anonymous, that is the greatest intelligence failure of the last 200 years. That is, this man has no intelligence. We read about their deep and abiding, and military coordination daily. They built organizations, financial, political, military. Their leaders bop back and forth. Etc.

Okay, so as much as they are truly, deeply, profoundly, insane, printed this week was the similar think tanks that Russia only cares about their independence, and has to be scared of China taking them over. Uh… Yes! And therefore, to save themselves, their only hope is to give up in Ukraine and “normalize” relations with the West. …Who merely promises to be decent to them, but keeps the SWIFT system online all the time. Oh and since Putin won’t do that, the implied solution is for them to remove him too. Yup. Russia’s totally going to do that.
    WHY would anyone even write such a thing? Aren’t they merely wasting space for ideas that are relevant and non-insane? Point is, this is where they are in thinking now. I don’t know, they’ve adjusted 1% of the way with 99% of all reality yet to go? They believe 5 impossible things before breakfast. Russians only care about money and Putin is a hard-liner not a pro-western pussycat are two.

“The first two Columbia-class subs are under construction and are expected in 2030.”

Great, and you should do this, but what good are they? We can 1) Nuke, or 2) Not nuke. Other than that, we have no decisions or capabilities. We just saw that in Ukraine where Russia has “Full escalation” dominance. They can choose any level from one soldier to world-wide nuclear exchange, and therefore have every tool in the toolbox instead of one tool only.

In its efforts to maintain a unipolar world, the US deliberately tries to destabilize key world regions,”

Sure, but they may be forgetting that also destabilizes the tribute money-flows. To us. (and London.)

“He also said: “It is time China started taking Europe more seriously..”

Huh? You just meta-confirmed Europe is a non-power, a has-been. You have to walk in ASSUMING everyone ALWAYS takes Europe most seriously, the most important location in the world, as always. That’s like 90% of your superpower. Okay, Europe just ceded Europe, put it on your calendar, with Borrell’s name.

China should do more to convince Kiev and its Western backers that it is not on Moscow’s side in the ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict,”

Wow. That’s breathtaking. No comment. WHY should China do this?

Red
    Participant

Israel calling up conscripts? This could get real interesting when you consider that Israel is quite possibly the country with the widest uptake of the jab. All those side effects especially with the heart might be an issue struggling through the rubble that was once the Gaza. Maybe that’s some of the holdup, not enough conscripts passing the medical?

Red
    Participant

@ Germ: TVASSF Lets watch the soldiers. I don’t expect any official recognition of this but some signals might show up soon. Think about all the not mandatory shots the wests soldiers have had to take just to keep the paycheques coming. …..and all hell shall reign down from on high.

Oroboros
    Participant

Hamas has always been controlled opposition.

It was created by the Empire of Lies intel and UKtard intel to counter balance the PLO back in the day.

George Soros loved it so much he wanted to hump it.

Oroboros
    Participant

The IDF Demands That You Like This Video of Their TikTok
    Army

We will see if the Tiktok Army is up to the job of For Ever War [FEW] in the ME

Raytheon/Lockheed War Whores need forever war to exist.

zerosum
    Participant

It’s a power game. – Depopulation – Number game

Peace formula
    A person who seeks to promote human welfare and social reform. – humanitarian

My way said Amas.
    My way said Israel.

Winner ???????????????

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Where are the ‘good C-E-O-s’ to counter these absurd malignancies?
    Btw, The Guardian ought to know (((they)) already have CANARY MISSION to carry out the mission proposed by but unknown to at least 2 great Leadership((s)), C-E-O-s named Bill Ackman and Jonathan Neman. There’s no f*cking way Ackman and Neman can be smart enough to be C-E-O-s and dumb enough NOT to know CANARY MISSION has been carrying out ((their)) proposed mission for years on behalf of Israel, Zionists and Jews.

Cee……Eee……Oh….how in the f*ck did we get to this place of worship?

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2023/oct/12/harvard-letter-israel-hamas-calls-name-students

Seth Moulton, a Democratic congressman and former Harvard student, said he had never been more embarrassed of his alma mater.

“This is outright terrorism, and terrorism is never justified,” Moulton told WBZ-TV. “I think young Americans on college campuses need to live up to American values and be willing to have a really important honest debate, but not censor.”

Jonathan Neman, chief executive of Sweetgreen, the restaurant chain, tweeted that he would like the names of the students behind the letter.

“I would like to know so I know never to hire these people,” he said.

zerosum
    Participant

MEDIA – LOST OF CONTROL – WORLD WIDE DEMONSTRATIONS “DAY OF RAGE”

Bloomberg boxed news: NASA’s Psyche spacecraft launches

You were getting bored with all the games we had you playing.
    You were getting wise to all the people we were slaying.
    You were thinking all our tricks have been so overused
    (It almost seemed like some of you were getting less confused)-
    So now we’ve tickled you with war: are you not amused?

zerosum
    Participant

EVACUATION ORDERS FOR +100,000’s GAZA
    I remember how the organized Yellowknife evacuation of 10,000 went/happened.
    I cannot imagine 10X that number of pedestrians.
    ———-
    Security increased for jew infrastructures. (In case demonstrators disturb the peace)

John Day
    Participant

This does not look like it calls for a “day of rage”, but peaceful demonstrations of support.
    https://www.memri.org/reports/hamas-declares-friday-october-13-general-mobilization-day-al-aqsa-flood-operation-urges-west

Red
    Participant

Author’s Introductory Note
    Early Saturday October 7, 2023, Hamas launched “Operation Al-Aqsa Storm.” On that same day, Netanyahu confirmed a so-called “State of Readiness For War.” A complete blockade on the Gaza Strip was initiated on October 9, 2023 consisting in blocking and obstructing the importation of food, water, fuel, and essential commodities to 2.3 million Palestinians. It’s an outright crime against humanity. It’s genocide.

Was “Operation Al-Aqsa Storm” a “surprise attack”? Was it a “False Flag” Attack by a faction within Hamas which was intent upon justifying Netanyahu’s all out war against Palestine?

At this stage we have scanty evidence regarding who was behind the Hamas attack. False flag agendas are carefully planned intelligence operations.

The following article, which is of relevance to the Hamas Al Aqsa Storm attack, examines the logic of a “false flag agenda” formulated in 1962 by the US Joint Chiefs of Staff as a means to justify an invasion and all-out war against Cuba.

The fundamental premise of Operation Northwoods was to trigger civilian deaths in the U.S. as a justification for military intervention (“on humanitarian grounds”). That same diabolical “false flag” premise largely characterizes Netanyahu’s all-out war against Palestine.

Operation Northwoods was prepared by the Joint Chiefs of Staff with the support of US intelligence. The logic of this false flag plan was

“to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba”.

“Casualty Lists Would Cause a Helpful Wave of Indignation”.

President John F. Kennedy refused to carry out “Operation Northwoods.” That happened a year before his assassination

Netanyahu’s “False Flag” Is a “Copy and Paste”: The Pentagon’s Secret “Operation Northwoods”(1962) Directed Against Cuba. “Casualty Lists Would Cause a Helpful Wave of Indignation”

Noirette
    Participant

Macron has stamped VERBOTEN on pro-Palestine demos. Some are taking place nonetheless. These demos are reminiscent of the Gilets Jaunes, in the noise, cries, methods used by the ppl and the POLICE. While the GJ demos were repressed, viciously I might add, the demos were not illegal, as they were run by F workers and pertained to internal matters. 3 mins, in F, “We are all Palestinians” is the slogan adopted.

Red
    Participant

Concluding Remarks
    The current Israel-Palestine war will not be short, predicted and announced by PM Benjamin Netanyahu on the first day of the war on Saturday 7 October 2023. How does he know?

It looks like this conflict may go into the direction of the never-ending, like Afghanistan, Ukraine, Somalia, Sudan and of course, still troubled Iraq, and many more. All of which are contributing to this Death Cult – genocide for population reduction, chaos, wherever you look – and fear, fear, and more fear, weapon of choice to cause submission and destruction of economies and eventually transfer of resources from the bottom to the top.

The new war also contributes to the pursuit of the un-pursuable — a One World Government — and as an agenda within the agenda — to the achievement of Greater Israel for the “Chosen People.”

It will not happen.

But the human suffering until the collapse of this diabolical nightmare may be horrendous.

We, the People, must plan creating another society based on independent and sovereign communities, with own money and own local banking, trading with each other, maybe in the future linking up communities. And foremost, away from all-controlling digitization.

Dynamics – no dictate – of this new “society”, hopefully one day “new civilization”, must be the primary guiding light.

The Israel-Palestine Conflict: Netanyahu’s “False Flag”, Connecting the Dots – and More

Noirette
    Participant

Listened to Brian Berletic and his friend Angelo. (John Day mentioned this vid in prev. thread.)
    They see Hamas as a ‘radical group’ similar to the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Quaida, ISIS, Azov battalion, etc. i.e. as, in some *important* measure, set up, encouraged, funded, directed and piloted by the US. (I would call that USuk, specially in the case of Israel.)

Hamas, in short, is acting with extreme violence to provoke Israel into all-out war in Gaza (don’t remember right now what they say about the W bank, not much in any case) so that Isr. kills off the Pals there and takes that mini strip of territory, finally achieving part of its ‘aims’…

In this vid, and in many other ‘analyses’, the Hamas attack is seen as a ‘version of’ 9/11, the pundits seeing 9/11 either as a false flag, or as ‘real’, no matter (which is odd), it serves to justify a horrendous counter-reaction. I posted previous, it was quite different, though of course there are similarities. Say, a few false reports of babies murdered, women raped (note, not on 9/11), real reports of women and children killed, here we have unlucky ravers, and many dead, used to justify an all out genocidal attack on a whole area, a whole ppl, etc. (Note, 14K mostly civilians many women and children killed in the Donbass don’t count..)

The New Atlas. https://tinyurl.com/2kuc8es9

I listened to the G. Diesen, Alistair Crooke, A. Mercouris vid. While doing cooking, maybe I missed some points, nuances.

Crooke gives a summary of actions at the Al-Asqa Mosque, going back to the first Indifada. Plus his contacts with the Sharon Gvmt. at the time. He elevates it to a vitally symbolic site (rightly so, but what is the weight?), and points out that just recently 800 radical settlers stormed the Mosque. (Looking into that I saw many reports that said, fake news.)

One interesting remark, he reports that Sharon said when America (US) is weak, we can establish Israel on Israeli land (trad. land includes the W bank, etc.) 1H. 20 mins. I listened to about 3/4.

The Duran. https://tinyurl.com/5bfpncjc

The implication (as I interpret + amplify it..) is that USuk loved and gifted their outpost Isr., manipulated it into hating Ayrabs / Muslims (funding will do the job), creating a divided, ‘apartheid’ society, always in ‘tension’ and ‘opposition, hate’, thus both parties are easily manipulated, and one (or another) can be spear-headed to act in one or another direction.

Mearsheimer gives a different slant on history of Isr-Arab relations. 12 Oct. 26 mins w. Judge Napolitano.

https://tinyurl.com/2ufnyyu6

History of Isr. is like a Roscharch test, pick and choose, anything goes.

Red
    Participant

“It turned out to be ten times bigger than 9/11. Because, until now, we suffered 900 fatalities, so, proportionally, because the Israel’s population is smaller than ten million people, it’s like having more than 30,000 American fatalities. And, by the way, it’s more dangerous than even, bigger than, 9/11, sadly, I say, because your enemies are 7,000 miles away. Our enemies are 7,000 feet away.”

Let’s pump the brakes there, Sparky.

What is the mathematical alchemy by which one can judge the scale or severity of an attack by a mere assessment of the affected population as a proportion of the general population?

Gilead goes on to saber-rattle about Iran, provoking potentially World War III with this kind of overblown rhetoric now prevalent in corporate state media.

Even if you are supportive of the state of Israel, do you not recoil at this kind of disgusting emotional manipulation of a people still traumatized by 9/11?

If politicians like Gilead had any shame – or fear of political repercussions — they would never consider uttering such tripe on national television. If the American people had any red lines when it comes to Israel’s influence-peddling in the United States, he would be persona non-grata forever for his absurd claims.

Ludicrous comparisons notwithstanding, there are parallels between the Hamas attack and 9/11:

Both were permitted to occur by respective governing authorities for political convenience
    Both were and will be used as authoritarian power grabs by all governing bodies involved
    Both were and will be used as pretexts for forever-wars for years to come
    Both were and will be weaponized against critics and dissidents with smears of unpatriotism or apologism for terrorists or whatever

Israeli Ambassador Claims Hamas Attack ’10 Times Bigger Than 9/11’

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/9/hezbollah-fires-on-israel-after-several-members-killed-in-shelling
    9 Oct 2023

Hezbollah fires on Israel after several members killed in shelling
    ———–
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/13/israeli-strike-in-southern-lebanon-kills-journalist-wounds-several
    13 Oct 2023

At least one journalist has been killed and several others wounded in a shelling attack by Israeli forces in southern Lebanon, according to witnesses and reporters at the scene.

The Reuters news agency confirmed on Friday that Issam Abdallah, a videographer, was killed in the attack.

———–
    https://twitter. com/alihashem_tv/status/1712856419664281860?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1712856419664281860%7Ctwgr%5E1478fffcdb22b495030666ac07d6013b35e75eb6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljazeera.com%2Fnews%2F2023%2F10%2F13%2Fisraeli-strike-in-southern-lebanon-kills-journalist-wounds-several

The Israeli army targeted a group of journalists including AlJazeera’s crew, a colleague from another agency was killed and two of our colleagues at Aljazeera were injured, along with several others.

Oroboros
    Participant

Employee at Israeli Embassy in China Stabbed; Foreign Suspect Detained

https://www.voanews.com/a/employee-at-israeli-embassy-in-china-stabbed-foreign-suspect-detained-/7309621.html

A 50-year-old Israeli man who works at the Israeli Embassy in Beijing was stabbed on Friday in front of a supermarket, Chinese police and the Israeli government said.

Beijing police said they had arrested a suspect, a 53-year-old foreign man. They said the victim is a family member of an Israeli diplomat. No motive was given for the attack.

“The employee was transferred to hospital and he is in a stable condition,” an Israeli government statement said, without giving additional details.

jb-hb
    Participant

“Our diversity is our strength”

and diverse people have diverse opinions.

And yet I am shocked, shocked I say that diverse people now living in the West from the middle east would voice opinions counter to their pro-diversity overlords. And shocked again that the Diversity Overlords silence, blacklist, crack down on these diverse voices.

It’s almost as if the Diversity Overlords don’t want diverse people to occupy spaces, have safe spaces, be seen, have their truths be heard. Like, the Diversity Overlords’ unconscious biases are making them complicit in a system of oppression or something.

wtf man. So long as you follow the law, protest for Isreal, protest for the Palestinians, have your say in the public arena. Not even busting up the shops of small business owners of color nor burning down affordable housing, so f it man, fine with seeing these people have their say and GLAD to see hypocrites exposed even further.

zerosum
    Participant

Hypocrites will not get my support/vote.
    Enemies always get called derogatory names. this time its “terrorists”
    Invasion of Gaza will mean death for many people.
    Talk for peace.
    Talk for war.
    Action for peace is require.

John Day
    Participant

Rush To Genocide https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/rush-to-genocide

(Via Sputnik, not New York Times) Sy Hersh: How Bibi’s Opposition to Two-State Solution Claimed Lives of Jews and Arabs
    Benjamin Netanyahu “is finished,” as his decision to allow a group of Orthodox settlers to celebrate Sukkot in the West Bank last week was ill-timed, given the growing tensions between Jews and Palestinians in the region, an Israeli source told Seymour Hersh.
    ​ On October 6 a group of Jewish settlers were reported to have clashed with local Palestinians in Huwara, a village in the northern part of the West Bank, which resulted in the death of a 19-year-old Arab man.
    ​ Israeli settlers in the West Bank required “extraordinary protection” over the upsurge in violence. So, Netanyahu gave a nod to local Israeli military authorities to order two of the three Army battalions that controlled the border with Gaza to shift their focus to the Sukkot festival. Given that each battalion comprised about 800 soldiers, 1,600 were sent to shield the Orthodox Jews.
    ​ Thus, unsurprisingly, the diminished IDF contingent was overrun by Hamas militants on October 7, while Israeli civilians were left unprotected.
    Hersh’s sources called the Saturday attack “the great military failure in Israeli history.”​ … (completely coincidental)​ …
    ..The source believes that this failure means the end of Netanyahu’s political career: “[He] is finished. He is a walking dead man. He will stay in office only until the shooting stops . . . maybe another month or two.” But not just for Saturday’s slaughter: the root of the problem named Hamas goes much deeper, per Hersh’s interlocutor.
    To begin with, Benjamin Netanyahu “was always opposed to the 1993 Oslo Accords,” the insider said. The agreement envisaged the gradual implementation of the so-called “two-state solution” for Israel and Palestine. It was signed by Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) negotiator Mahmoud Abbas in September 1993.
    ​ Under the agreements, Tel Aviv accepted the PLO as the representative of the Palestinians, and the PLO recognized Israel’s right to exist in peace. The document stipulated the establishment of the Palestinian Authority (PA), which would assume governing responsibilities in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
    At the time, Netanyahu was out of office: he served as a prime minister between 1996 and 1999 and won the Israeli prime ministership for the second time in 2009. When Bibi returned to office in 2009, he “chose to support Hamas” as an alternative to the Palestinian Authority, “and gave them money and established them in Gaza,” according to the insider.
    Furthermore, an arrangement with Qatar was made under which hundreds of millions of dollars were directed to the Hamas leadership with Israeli approval, per the source.​..
    ​..Meanwhile, it was no secret that Hamas was formed in 1987 as an Islamist militant entity which claimed in its two charters that it did not recognize Israel’s right to exist and was ready to resort to all means possible to fight against Israel’s “occupation” of Palestine.​ (The ancient “Strategy of Tension”)
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231012/sy-hersh-how-bibis-opposition-to-two-state-solution-claimed-lives-of-jews-and-arabs-1114146176.html

​ Israel Fostered the Rise of Hamas, Even After It Turned to Terror​ , Deliberately undermining the peace process by eliminating acceptable counterparties​
    In the aftermath of Saturday’s terrorist and military attacks on Israel by the Palestinian group Hamas, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared,
    ​ “The forces of civilization must support Israel in defeating Hamas…In fighting Hamas, Israel is not only fighting for its own people, it is fighting for every country that stands against barbarism.”
    ​ Those sentiments are quite different from ones Netanyahu privately shared in 2019.
    ​ “Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas,” Netanyahu told Likud Party legislators.
    ​ Doing so would help prevent the West Bank-based Palestinian Authority (PA) from ruling Gaza and giving Palestinians a relatively moderate, unified voice at the negotiating table.
    ​ “This is part of our strategy — to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”

Israel Fostered the Rise of Hamas, Even After It Turned to Terror

​Not possible at all: Israel Gives 1.1 Million North Gazans 24 Hours To Evacuate As UN Warns Of “Calamitous Situation”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-gives-11-million-gazans-24-hours-evacuate-northern-strip-hamas-says-ignore

​ Palestinian officials say the besieged enclave’s healthcare system is ‘collapsing’ under Israel’s near-constant aerial bombardment, as bed space and supplies run out
    ​ Israel imposed a “total siege” on the tiny enclave after militants belonging to Hamas, the group that controls Gaza, launched a surprise deadly attack on Saturday, killing hundreds of people and taking dozens of people, including Britons, hostage.
    ​ Rights groups have warned that the decision to impose a siege on the enclave, which is home to more than 2 million people, constitutes collective punishment and is a violation of international law.
    ​ However, Israel’s energy minister, Israel Katz, doubled down on Thursday, saying that nothing would be allowed into Gaza until the hostages were released. The Israeli military, meanwhile, said it was ramping up its heaviest bombardment of the strip. More than 1,500 Palestinians have been killed in the onslaught, half of them women and children. More than 6,600 have been injured.
    ​ The combination is creating a “humanitarian catastrophe”, United Nations officials have warned. As the wounded poured in, Gaza’s health ministry officials said that hospitals, including al-Shifa, the largest in the enclave, had just “days left of supplies”.
    ​ Stocks of vital medicines for emergency departments, such as fluids, bandages and surgical instruments, are said to be running out. Water is in such short supply that doctors at al-Shifa have resorted to using an old well.
    ​ “We expanded the hospital by 50 per cent, but even that is full, and we are treating people under a tent in the street,” said deputy health minister Dr Abu al-Reesh from the medical complex in the heart of Gaza City, with desperation in his voice. He shared photos of children, drenched in blood, being treated four to a stretcher on the floor.
    ​ “There are no places in the ICU. So for the first time, we have to switch off ICU machines for cases which the doctors believe are hopeless, to make space for those who might have a chance of surviving,” he told The Independent. “We are collapsing.”

Gaza Hospitals Forced Into Turning Off Ventilators to Make Room for ‘Unprecedented’ Number of Wounded

John Day
    Participant

Israel Gives Major Hospital In Northern Gaza 2 Hours To Evacuate Staff & Patients
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-gives-11-million-gazans-24-hours-evacuate-northern-strip-hamas-says-ignore

US Cities On High Alert Amid Hamas’ ‘Day of Rage’ Threats​
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-cities-high-alert-amid-hamas-day-rage-threats

​Oh, I think it’s just a misunderstanding again. This announcement calls for worldwide peaceful protests in support of Al-Aqsa Mosque and Palestinian rights (WHEW!)
    ​ On October 10, 2023, Hamas issued a statement[1] designating the upcoming Friday, October 13, 2023, as a day of general mobilization for the “Al-Aqsa Flood” operations. In the statement, it urged Palestinians in the West Bank and within Israel to participate in large-scale rallies and confront Israeli soldiers at every opportunity.
    ​ Extending its call to Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims, and advocates of freedom worldwide, Hamas exhorted them to dedicate this coming Friday as a day of unwavering support, to “expose the occupation and earn the honor of taking part in defending Al-Aqsa Mosque.”
    https://www.memri.org/reports/hamas-declares-friday-october-13-general-mobilization-day-al-aqsa-flood-operation-urges-west

​After already using “WP” in southern Lebanon 2 days ago … Israel Accused of ‘Blatant War Crime’ as Human Rights Watch Confirms White Phosphorus Used in Gaza
    “Any time that white phosphorus is used in crowded civilian areas, it poses a high risk of excruciating burns and lifelong suffering,” said one Human Rights Watch official.

Israel Accused of ‘Blatant War Crime’ as Human Rights Watch Confirms White Phosphorus Used in Gaza

​ Israel Not Prepared for Hezbollah’s Second Front – Alastair Crooke​ [Dragging Americans in to kill Arabs is always the Israeli plan.]
    ​ It appears that the US and its allies are well-aware of the potential threat: the Biden administration made it clear that the deployment of the USS Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group and, possibly, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and accompanying warships, is not aimed at Hamas, but at Hezbollah and Iran.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231012/israel-not-prepared-for-hezbollahs-second-front—alastair-crooke-1114141013.html

John Day
    Participant

Iran, Saudi leaders discuss Israeli war crimes in Palestine​
    The war between Gaza and Israel has seemingly put an end to the prospect of a normalization deal with Saudi Arabia ​
    Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MbS) held their first-ever telephone conversation late on 11 October to discuss “the need to end war crimes against Palestine.”
    https://new.thecradle.co/articles/iran-saudi-leaders-discuss-israeli-war-crimes-in-palestine

​ Iran FM Meets Nasrallah, Threatens To Open Hezbollah War With Israel If ‘Brutality’ Against Gaza Doesn’t Cease
    ​ On Friday Lebanese Hezbollah released a rare photograph of a meeting between Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah and Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian. The two discussed the Gaza crisis and ongoing hostilities with Israel, also after days of internecine shelling and exchanges of fire along the Israel-Lebanon border.
    ​ Hezbollah’s Media Relations Office’s emphasized that the two allies discussed how to provide continued support to the Palestinian people amid what Hamas has dubbed its “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood” – which has resulted in the deaths of some 1,300 Israelis, including Americans. Israel has in the meantime dropped over 6,000 bombs on the Gaza Strip over a period of five days.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-fm-meets-nasrallah-threatens-hezbollah-war-israel-if-brutality-against-gaza

​ Pepe Escobar , The geopolitics of Al-Aqsa Flood
    Global focus just shifted from Ukraine to Palestine. This new arena of confrontation will ignite further competition between the Atlanticist and Eurasian blocs. These fights are increasingly zero-sum ones; as in Ukraine, only one pole can emerge strengthened and victorious.
    ​ Hamas’ Operation Al-Aqsa Flood was meticulously planned. The launch date was conditioned by two triggering factors.
    ​ First was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu flaunting his ‘New Middle East’ map at the UN General Assembly in September, in which he completely erased Palestine and made a mockery of every single UN resolution on the subject.
    ​ Second are the serial provocations at the holy Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, including the straw that broke the camel’s back: two days before Al-Aqsa Flood, on 5 October, at least 800 Israeli settlers launched an assault around the mosque, beating pilgrims, destroying Palestinian shops, all under the observation of Israeli security forces.
    ​ Everyone with a functioning brain knows Al-Aqsa is a definitive red line, not just for Palestinians, but for the entire Arab and Muslim worlds.
    ​ It gets worse. The Israelis have now invoked the rhetoric of a “Pearl Harbor.” This is as threatening as it gets. The original Pearl Harbor was the American excuse to enter a world war and nuke Japan, and this “Pearl Harbor” may be Tel Aviv’s justification to launch a Gaza genocide.​..
    ​..There are other good reasons to go all guns blazing. A peaceful West Asia means Syria reconstruction – in which China is now officially involved; active redevelopment for Iraq and Lebanon; Iran and Saudi Arabia as part of BRICS 11; the Russia-China strategic partnership fully respected and interacting with all regional players, including key US allies in the Persian Gulf.​..
    ​..Whatever happens next, Al-Aqsa Flood has already, irretrievably, shattered the hefty pop mythology around the invincibility of Tsahal, Mossad, Shin Bet, Merkava tank, Iron Dome, and the Israel Defense Forces.​..
    ..Israel, inevitably, turned to battering the Gaza Strip, an encircled cage of 365 square kilometers packed with 2.3 million people. The indiscriminate bombing of refugee camps, schools, civilian apartment blocks, mosques, and slums has begun…
    ​..Back in 2007, then-Israeli Defense Intelligence Chief Amos Yadlin said, “Israel would be happy if Hamas took over Gaza because IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state.” …
    ​..In the drive towards a multipolar world, represented by BRICS 11, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), and China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), among other groundbreaking Eurasian and Global South institutions, there’s simply no place for an ethnocentric Apartheid state fond of collective punishment.
    ​ Just this year, Israel found itself disinvited from the African Union summit. An Israeli delegation showed up anyway, and was unceremoniously ejected from the big hall, a visual that went viral. At the UN plenary sessions last month, a lone Israeli diplomat sought to disrupt Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi’s speech. No western ally stood by his side, and he too, was ejected from the premises…
    ..Beijing “firmly supports the establishment of an independent state of Palestine that enjoys full sovereignty based on 1967 borders and with East Jerusalem as its capital. China supports Palestine in becoming a full member of the United Nations.” …
    ..China is keenly aware of all this incandescence taking place only a week before its 3rd Belt and Road Forum in Beijing.​..
    ​..The geopolitical repercussions of Al-Aqsa Flood will speed up Russia, China and Iran’s interconnected geoeconomic and logistical connections, bypassing the Hegemon and its Empire of Bases. Increased trade and non-stop cargo movement are all about (good) business. On equal terms, with mutual respect.
    https://new.thecradle.co/articles/the-geopolitics-of-al-aqsa-flood

Netanyahu wants US involved in war – ex-Pentagon official​ , American ships near Israel could become another “Gulf of Tonkin,” Michael Maloof has said
    https://www.rt.com/news/584669-maloof-israel-us-tonkin/

​This is the opposite of all the other assurances and US troop movements. Oh, I see, it’s like “American advisors” in Vietnam used to be.
    US won’t fight for Israel – White House​ , Washington has no plans for “boots on the ground,” NSC spokesman John Kirby has said
    The US already has “some experts” providing West Jerusalem with “advice and counsel” on how to free hostages taken by Hamas, and maintains a “terrific information and intelligence-sharing relationship” with Israel, as well as “a strong defense relationship, when it comes to providing weapons and munitions,” Kirby added.
    https://www.rt.com/news/584785-us-fight-for-israel/

John Day
    Participant

US Secretary of State Blinken visits Israel, “as a Jew” and says that “Hamas is not the Palestinians”, asking (not as Sec. of State?) that bombardment of Gazan Palestinians be stopped… President Raisi of Iran has visited President Assad of Syria. Muslim countries discuss cooperation, though without a “leader”…. Israeli F-16s are carrying out a lot of strikes on Syria, including Damascus… Israel seems intent of demolishing Gaza rapidly with the American guided heavy-bombs, which have already been delivered (not by kind Mr. Blinken) … Israeli urgency to accomplish “final solution” in Gaza seeks to complete it before Muslim countries can coalesce as a counterforce… Video of Hamas rocket construction and burying underground for safe storage … Israel now claiming Iron Dome 68% shoot-down of these rockets currently … UN informs Israel that evacuation of a million people from Gaza city is impossible in 24 hours… US continues to stage more ground-support forces in the theater to support Israeli combat operations.
    Eternal War| Humanitarian Catastrophe And Escalation In The Middle East. Military Summary 2023.10.13

​John Helmer on Russian-media attempts to determine (and obscure) Russian public sentiment regarding Israel/Palestine:
    ​ Another press source claims that in a multinational survey of sentiment, Russians supporting the Palestinians outnumber supporters of the Israelis by five to one; 34% said they were on the Palestinian side, 7% for Israel, while 46% were neutral, saying “this isn’t our war”. The survey, with no identified provenance, suggested that support for the Palestinians was proportionately higher in Russia than in other European countries.
    ​ The Kremlin line remains one of equivalence between the Palestinians and Israel, as Putin told an Arab interviewer he does not favour Russian engagement against the US show of force for Israel, or against the Israel Defense Forces plan for invading and destroying Gaza. Instead, Putin said he is ready to negotiate with the US and the European Union, Russia’s adversaries in the Ukraine war.

RUSSIA’S POLLSTERS REFUSE TO REPORT PUBLIC FEELING TOWARDS THE PALESTINE-ISRAEL CONFLICT

​Last night, Russia ​was bombarding and cautiously advancing on all fronts The Russians Started The LARGEST Offensive Operation. Military Summary 2023.10.12

This Morning, The Russians Are Fighting For Strategic Heights Near Avdiivka. Military Summary For 2023.10.13

​ Zelensky’s Statement on Final Stage of Conflict Shows Hopelessness – Lavrov​ (Well, his support was supposed to last until November, as we recall.)
    ​ “I think [of it] as an admission of hopelessness,” Lavrov told reporters, when asked about Zelenskyy’s statement.
    Earlier, President Volodymyr Zelensky said in an interview with a Romanian TV channel that the conflict in Ukraine is at its final stage.
    In addition, Zelensky admitted that Ukraine is afraid of a possible shortage of financial resources and weapons. He added that Kiev has “many more fears” in the current situation.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231012/zelenskys-statement-on-final-stage-of-conflict-shows-hopelessness—lavrov-1114136922.html

John Day
    Participant

​May I have the sugar-coated version, please? US Hitting the Brick Wall of Military and Financial Self-destruction
    ​ To keep funds for Ukraine, Biden is trying to link an Israel weapons package into a Ukraine package but that is meeting resistance among House Republicans. House Republicans stick to their guns, willing to make a quick package for Israel, but on Ukraine insisting to link any money for Ukraine with the border issue.
    ​ Money, however, does not change the fact that the US has run out of items like artillery shells and anti-air missiles to give away. As Ukraine has stopped all its “counteroffensives” everywhere, due to losses and being out of ammo, Israel may hope that the US might still give some of its strategic artillery shell stocks reserved for its own defense – Ukraine is not important enough for the US for that.
    ​ If the US gives artillery shells to Israel, the US will have no ammunition after a very short time in case of any conflict anywhere else. Some specialists have said that the US already now would run out of artillery ammo after just 30 days of conflict – shortening that even more is catastrophic for the US. The US is now militarily completely unprepared and incapable of managing any conflict like Taiwan. China can make any move it wants to.
    ​ With the US incapable of managing neither Russia, nor Iran, nor China, the Gaza war is pressing the US empire even more beyond is capabilities by adding one more burning hot spot which the US can’t handle.
    ​ Faced with these limitations, the war party in the US is already fuming that they want a US military “big enough” which can beat Russia, beat China around Taiwan, protect Israel, attack Iran, and intervene who-knows-where else (like Syria).
    ​ Even outgoing US Chair of Joint Chiefs Milley talked nonsense about a possible “doubling” of the US defense budget, meaning adding another nearly $1 trillion in defense spending. As if the US had a magic wand to do so.

US Hitting the Brick Wall of Military and Financial Self-destruction

​Thanks for the Hudson essay, Christine: Michael Hudson , IMF Showdown With China In Morocco
    ​ The IMF’s recent loans to Ukraine have raised its borrowing to seven times its quota. The IMF no longer feels obligated to follow its articles of agreement, and quite openly acts as an agent of the US State Department and military to finance the US/NATO war Russia and China (and really, of course, against Germany and Western Europe).
    ​ In addition to IMF loans to Ukraine violating its stated limits to member-country borrowing, it is lending to a country at war, also forbidden. And third, it violates the “No more Argentinas” rule that it is not supposed to make a loan to a country without some calculation that the country will be able to repay the loan. Does anyone believe that Ukraine can repay – except perhaps by selling its agricultural land to Monsanto, Cargill and other US agribusiness companies.
    ​ In view of the fact that US strategists at the IMF and World Bank are bound to continue to weaponize their loans to promote a US-centered neoliberalism, I have a modest proposal for China. I know that it does not want to use the present state of international tension to emphasize its willingness to break. So perhaps it should indeed give the US precisely what it wants – and even more!
    ​ It can indeed go on record as suggesting that it be given a quota reflecting its economy equality with the United States. That certainly would seem to be warranted by being designated America’s Number One long-term adversary. But if the US refuses, then I would like to see China simply withdraw its IMF and World Bank subscription altogether. Walk away.

Michael Hudson: IMF Showdown with China in Morocco

John Day
    Participant

​Meryl Nass MD, The WHO will ignore its own rules and refuse to share the finalized IHR Amendments with the public and member states 4 months before the vote in May 2024: CHD-TV
    ​ WHO’s principal legal officer, Steven Solomon, created a legal weasel fig leaf to justify this illegal maneuver, which has been approved–but how? by whom? and is there any recourse for the people?
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/the-who-will-ignore-its-own-rules

​ Dr. Mara\ian Laderoute , On the Subject of Turbo Cancers (“Which shot did you get?”)
    ​ Turbo Cancers kill in a few weeks to months whereas normally it would be months to years for many cancers. Here recipients of Pfizer mRNA have a notably shorter survival period for the symptom of “neoplasm or malignant neoplasm progression” than Moderna upon vaccination suggestive that additional significant oncogenic contaminants may be in the PFIZER mRNA shots.​..
    ​..Pfizer vaccine contains extra components namely the SV40 promoter and its nuclear localization signal in the plasmids which are oncogenic. Most troubling is that these extra oncogenic bits of DNA were not at all required for expression in E. coli. and their inclusion in the lipid-nanoparticles LNPS seems somewhat…sinister. The presence of these SV40 oncogenic sequences was not disclosed to the USA FDA nor to vaccinees. As well we are now learning that the process used to generate the LNPs for the short term clinical trials were made by PCR (no DNA plasmids) whereas for mass vaccination it used a totally different process that included various DNA plasmids​..
    ..It is the DNA plasmids which can “genetically modify humans” if integrated into genomic DNA.​..
    ​..“DNA contamination” findings have been corroborated by a number of laboratories around the world. The findings are uncontested.​..
    ..Most molecular biologists are very concerned about the mRNA vaccines causing turbo cancers either by external influences such as spike protein causing immunosenescence of innate immunity and /or general loss of immunosurveillance; or internally such as insertional mutagenesis when the plasmid sequences are integrated into genomic DNA and/or when spike protein is produced inside the cell.
    https://hervk102.substack.com/p/on-the-subject-of-turbo-cancers

​Don’t look at these young, smiling faces, either.
    Lung Cancer Stage 4: Very Young Age, Non-smoker, Resistant to Treatment, New Mothers at Risk, Poor Prognosis
    Features of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Turbo Cancer of Lung – 30 Tragic cases

Lung Cancer Stage 4: Very Young Age, Non-smoker, Resistant to Treatment, New Mothers at Risk, Poor Prognosis

These really big (Miyake Event) solar storms are infrequent, about 9 of them in 14,000 years, though a smaller “Carrington Event” would knock out global power grids by frying all the huge transformers and generators irreparably. How would replacements be made? (Got firewood and a natural spring? Regular can-opener? Ideas?) Thanks Christine.
    Giant Solar Storm 14,000 Years Ago Leaves The Carrington Event in The Dust
    https://www.sciencealert.com/giant-solar-storm-14000-years-ago-leaves-the-carrington-event-in-the-dust

zerosum
    Participant

The numbers could be 1 million that must evacuate to the south of Gaza.
    Everything that they will need has been prepared.
    Shelters/housing/tents
    toilets/potties/showers
    food
    water/drinking/washing
    eating utensils
    hygiene products
    medical supplies
    hospital
    ac/heat
    protection
    prayer mats

Celticbiker
    Participant

Isreal created Hamas. Just like the US created Bin Laden. You are watching jewtheatre, its an ugly show brought to you by a demonic people. The average fatasses will be fed the samelies and bullshit, just like 911. 22 years and nobody learned a fuckin thing.

aspnaz
    Participant

Kissinger, a Jewish survivor of the Holocaust, said he found such gestures of support for criminal acts “painful.” “It was a grave mistake to let in so many people of totally different cultural and religious concepts because it creates a pressure group inside each country that does that,” he noted.

Hilarious. Kissinger is now pretending to not be in favour of “criminal acts”? The sort of “criminal acts” that Kissinger has supported throughout his career when they benefit Israel. The hypocrisy is like slime flowing out of his mouth. As for people of “totally different curlural and religious concepts”, is he referring to just the Muslims or also the Jews? I think I can guess, it is all part of being one of the chosen.

zerosum
    Participant

It all theater.
    Jim Jordan emerges as House speaker nominee but doesn’t have votes to win.
    He must now seek the votes of 217 members of the full House, including Democrats, in a vote on the floor.
    Any candidate for speaker can only afford four defections if they are to win the gavel.
    Jim can win 217 votes by passing ONE PORC BILL.
    Then it takes one person to demand his resignation.

aspnaz
    Participant

zerosum said

It all theater.
    Jim Jordan emerges as House speaker nominee but doesn’t have votes to win.

They’ve dangled the carrot, now comes the stick to train him into a McCarthy-style bitch.

Red
    Participant

It’s interesting how last week Israel had no idea what Hamas was up to, and yet this week they know every mosque, school and hospital that Hamas is hiding in.

When you live under an empire of lies you’ll be asked to believe a lot of very stupid things. The dumbest thing we’re being asked to believe this week is that Israel’s intelligence services are simultaneously so incompetent that Saturday’s Hamas attack took them completely by surprise, but also so competent that all the buildings they’re destroying with their relentless bombing campaign on Gaza are directed solely at Hamas.

https://www.caitlinjohnst.one/p/israeli-intelligence-suddenly-knows

citizenx
    Participant

Dozens of people, mostly women and children, have been injured and killed in Israeli airstrikes on evacuation convoys fleeing Gaza City

The UN humanitarian body, OCHA, said several “vehicles of those evacuating the north were hit, killing more than 40 people and injuring 150 others”

Strange that the Zionist Regime, who behave and act in a manner that would result in open season on all Israelis Zionists- making them targets everywhere and anywhere in the world.

A 50-year-old Israeli man who works at the Israeli Embassy in Beijing was stabbed on Friday in front of a supermarket, Chinese police and the Israeli government said.

Now where was I? I mean what was I just pondering?

Oh yeah, apparently Americans can now chew walk and gum at the same time. Or is it chew gumby walk? Chew jew cum and walk? Yeah thats it-

“The United States is the most powerful country in the world. And we remain fully able to project power, uphold our commitments, and direct resources to multiple theaters,” the Pentagon boss said during a press conference in Israel.

“So we will stand with Israel even as we stand with Ukraine. The United States can walk and chew gum at the same time,” he added.

Rad.
    ….

#45 brags about murder and insults Iranian general Qassem Soleimani in one sentence.
    Impressive.

Biden you know the thing retard #46, Trump just grab that pussy retard #45, Ombamba and big Mike retard #44, Won’t get fooled again #43 retard shrub, Spectacular couple duo numba smoke em if you got em #42 William and Ill jam a baoynet up your ass Hillary…. Shall I go on?

…emerges as House speaker nominee but doesn’t have votes to win.

Don’t / stop believin…. at what point do you reckon the people will realize the system be broken? Like permanently unfixable busted- and no suit or sweatclothes politician is going to change a f’n thing for the betterererer?

Imagine if you will…

WES
    Participant

The House Speaker’s job is to cut the pork roast!

One slice for you!

One, two slices for me!

WES
    Participant

Interesting that the US State Dept said Egypt warned Israel about Hamas. Egypt denied ever warning Israel. So who is lying?

The US State Dept said Iran had no involvement with Hamas. Iran helped Hamas plan. So who is lying again?

So who supports the Muslim Brotherhood? Obama, Biden! Remember Arab Spring?

Egypt doesn’t support Muslim Brotherhood but Iran does!

So US State Dept punishing Egypt and rewarding Iran!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.