Debt Rattle October 17 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 17 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt An Old Scholar Near a Window in a Vaulted Room 1631   • Asset Prices & Monetary Policy in an Irrational World (Whalen) • Central Banks
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 17 2017]

Nassim
    Participant

As a professional engineer, I cannot understand how so many famous manufacturers bought so many different things from Kobe over a period of decades without any ever testing the stuff. This whole thing does not make sense.

It costs almost nothing to test stuff these days. Even if you are doing destructive testing, it makes no difference when you are buying many thousands of items. I mean, just try and think of how many identical components are repeated all over the structure of a plane – stuff like pipes, panels, rivets etc.

World Class Supplier Quality
    The 787 Dreamliner has about 2.3 million parts per airplane. They include everything from “fasten seatbelt” signs to jet engines and vary in size from small fasteners to large fuselage sections.

Nassim
    Participant

“The Kurds Have No Friends But The Mountains (David Graeber) ”

Sorry, but this is a typical piece of Israeli propaganda.

The Kurds have always been incredibly divided. There are two Kurdish languages which are dissimilar. Additionally, plenty of Kurds only speak either Arabic or Farsi (Persian). Furthermore, they have a whole mass of different religious creeds and sects. Given a choice, many Kurds would prefer to fight other Kurds. In sum, they are ideal material for the Israelis and Americans and the British before them to use and discard. Barzani, like his father, is the leader of a Mafia. Despite the massive amounts of money he made from exporting crude through Turkey to Israel, he has not paid his civil servants for many months. That is the same guy who had his fake referendum in which non-Kurds were not allowed to vote.

The article does not mention that a great many Kurds were actually mercenaries fighting on the side of ISIS. That does not fit into the fairytale of Netanyahu and the NYT.

If you want to go back into history a little bit, you will find that the Kurds played a leading role in the genocide of the Armenians by the Ottoman Turks. But then, we should all know by now that there was only one genocide in history. Only one victim race.

Why The Ghost Of Armenian Genocide Haunts The Kurds Of Turkey

FYI, the Armenians were pushed out of their lands – most of what they had 110 years ago is now occupied by Kurds and Turks. A great many were marched into south and away from their mountains. Those who were strong enough to survive to get to Deir ez-Zor were pushed into the desert. FYI, Deir means Christian Monastery in Arabic.

Deir ez-Zor was very recently liberated – after 3 years of siege by ISIS supported by the USAF – by the Syrian army and Russian air force. The Americans were moving their ISIS proxies from Raqqah to Deir ez-Zor to attack the Syrian defenders. A year ago the US Air Force bombed the Syrian army there and killed or wounded 300 of their soldiers – by accident. Simultaneously, ISIS launched a well-prepared attack. ISIS has embedded US and British special service soldiers and full access to satellite and electronic data.

Last week, on Israelis TV, they showed an ISIS camp adjacent to the Israeli fake border in the Golan. The Israelis bomb Damascus and nurture ISIS. Let us be quite clear, the USA, Israel and ISIS are the same thing.

Please do not use the NYT to refer to any news about the Middle East. It is a dishonest Zionist enterprise. There is no war in the Middle East that they have not supported with their lies.

zerosum
    Participant

@ nassim

The more that I learn the less positive I become.
    I can no longer tell the difference with the truth and false news.

I need more than a grain of salt.

Nassim
    Participant

@zerosum

Here are photos showing clearly US special forces bases within the territory of ISIS. The photos were published by the Russians and ignored by the MSM.

Russian Satellite Images Show U.S And SDF Forces Pass Thru ISIS Territories Without Fights

Both the Americans and their mostly Kurdish proxies (SDF) move freely within ISIS territories. In order to get to the oil fields close to Deir ez-Zor, the SDF transited ISIS controlled lands in no time at all – without any opposition. That was an attempt by the Americans to control these valuable resources. The problem is that they have lost a strategic game and have no long-term plan. If they had half a brain, they would quit Syria and Iraq – but their masters in Tel Aviv are really sore and want them to stick around.

Here is a piece of typical dishonest reporting by Rolling Stone

Inside America’s Secret War with ISIS
    U.S.-backed forces are about to seize Raqqa – the capital of the most wanted terrorist group on earth – so why won’t the government talk about it?

The reason they are not “talking about it” is because the USAF is carrying out indiscriminate bombing of residential areas of Raqqa and its infrastructure. The people have no drinking water. To add spice to this, they are helping ISIS fighters escape to Syria to make trouble at Deir ez-Zor.

Free Passage Deal For ISIS In Raqqa – U.S. Denies Involvement – Video Proves It Lies

Personally, I think that the reason so many educated Europeans profess to be “pro-Israel” (I had to put it in quotes because there is no such thing) is because they are fearful that a few million European Jews will return – just like all the other Europeans ever since the crusades did before them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.