Debt Rattle October 18 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 18 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Russell Lee Hollywood, California. Used car lot. 1942 • US Bondholders Risk a $1.1 Trillion Hit if Rates Spike (BBG) • US First Home Buyers Even More
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 18 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Kunstler, as usual, is spot on; anybody voting in the coming “election (not)” is an idiot.

John Day
    Participant

@V.Arnold
    The election is an opinion-poll the elites take.
    It’s legitimate to make a “protest vote”, which shows an appropriate intellectual response to the process. I agree, the Clinton/Trump Hobsen’s Choice is unpleasant. Agonizing about it implies acceptance of the whole false-construct.
    I just believe that this Clinton-Trump choice reflects the fact that the world is screwed, a fact I have held self-evident for decades.
    I’m personally responsible to do whatever I can personally do.
    Last evening I stood with Jill Stein for a couple of minutes, after having given out the last 40 of the 100 I Vote Green, Jill Stein MD, President 2016, bright green t-shirts I made in June. She spoke here in Austin last evening. Lots of folks were glad to have a free t-shirt, and that’s my political free-speech for this year. (Well, I keep bike commuting in the t-shirts I use myself.)

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ John Day

Weelllll, seems to me voting, in this system, implies acceptance of a lie/false construct, regardless of the recipient.
    As long as there is the electoral college; a true, one human, one vote, is a lie.
    We’ll see, no?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.