Debt Rattle October 18 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 18 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

Trouble posting
    If I can find the data then experts like A. Fauci must be hiding it.

//www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf
    Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
    Discussion

This is the largest real-world observational study comparing natural immunity, gained
    through previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, to vaccine-induced immunity, afforded by
    the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. Our large cohort, enabled by Israel’s rapid rollout of
    the mass-vaccination campaign, allowed us to investigate the risk for additional
    infection – either a breakthrough infection in vaccinated individuals or reinfection in
    previously infected ones – over a longer period than thus far described.
    Our analysis demonstrates that SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold
    increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those
    previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during
    January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant for a symptomatic
    disease as well.
    The advantageous protection afforded by natural immunity that this analysis
    demonstrates could be explained by the more extensive immune response to the
    SARS-CoV-2 proteins than that generated by the anti-spike protein immune activation
    conferred by the vaccine26,27

Dr. D
    Participant

MakeMehttps://sinfest.xyz/btphp/comics/2021-10-18.jpg

Orlov calls it the trifecta: Car, job, and house. Freedom comes if you can break any of them, and he did by living on a boat in Boston harbor. Just one way, but you have to be a genius to get out of the grind. The whole world is engineered from birth to demand it or else. But free will, right?

What a silly, silly man your speaker is. He himself uses paper. Or some semblance thereof. So he is unable to follow the higher concepts he claims to pass to us? That was his statement and his logic. But lo! I somehow feels he DOES use it, and he still gets around. So we can too! Huh. Funny ol’ world broken open in less than one sentence. And you wonder why he’s a liar with every breath.

I understand what they mean by bloodline, but I don’t understand what you mean by bloodline, e.g. for the common man. The only inference from bloodline for people randomly coupling for millennia is some aspect of “racist.” Pretty sure that’s not what’s meant. Other than that, it only means “you were born of a father and mother” which is a pointless truism. I don’t think anyone wants to “further their bloodlines” as such, being a mentally ill expression of life force. There’s so many lines of being mentally ill, and also quite probably wrong (…prove those health hypotheses) that’s it’s pointless to engage with it. Wouldn’t we get farther engaging with and collectivizing with the mentally healthy?

How about we do epic quotes of the mentally sound, like Jiddu Krishnamurti?

“The mind has to be empty to see clearly. If I want to understand something, I must observe, I must not criticize, I must not condemn, I must not pursue it as pleasure or avoid it as non-pleasure. There must merely be the silent observation of a fact.”

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/850512.Jiddu_Krishnamurti

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence.” …Or bloodline, for “Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased.”

“The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.” or maybe: “Thought is so cunning, so clever, that it distorts everything for its own convenience.” That’s why the smartest people are the dumbest and promote oppression eugenics any time they can.

Although a manual for fixing the points on a 1928 Model A is probably a more useful contribution to man.

But here’s one. Perhaps you can get coal. You have a driveway it seems. It’s very, or relatively cheap, and although you can’t burn it well in the stove, throwing in a piece or two at a time makes incredible heat. What is a pallet box? A few hundred CA? Careful of the different ash.

aspnaz
    Participant

Powell died of blood cancer of some form. Complications with Covid means he died of flu. He lived too long, more than he deserved.

WES
    Participant

aspnaz:

I guess two weapons of mass destruction found Powell. Covid and the vaccine.

Bill7
    Participant

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

-Jiddu Krishnamurti

Veracious Poet
    Participant

chris_gee
    Participant

@cooch. That is not my understanding of it. I think the rate per 100,000 is per 100,000 in that category. It would not make sense if the rate was per population overall without the vaccination rate in that age group being known especially since vaccination occurred at different times.

Sweet Kenny
    Participant

Violence will eventually happen as they start to vaccinate children. Even if you believe the vaccines aren’t dangerous, there are enough people that do. If children start to die there is going to be madness on both sides.

People have no idea how dark this can get.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

The whole world is engineered from birth to demand it or else. But free will, right?

That’s the Red Shield perspective. It is not mine. Why do you think I expose them and their toxic ideology, even though most people will do nothing but act as an interference mechanism that PROTECTS their various silent weapons for quiet wars? We ought to band together and develop ways to mitigate their attack profiles. Marginal improvements are quite possible, but there seems to be more interest in going after the messenger than doing anything positive for themselves and their community.

What a silly, silly man your speaker is.

His family runs the world, along with a few select Royal Families. He doesn’t care about our opinions.

He himself uses paper. Or some semblance thereof.

Your claim is not supported by evidence. You would know that if you didn’t embrace ignorance of those who rule the world like it was a blanket on a cold night.

Question: “I just gots one question to axe ya, ya got change fo a hunred’?
    Rothschild Answer: “Fiat?? I wouldn’t dirty my hands.”

Now, I don’t know exactly what that means, other than this OWNER of the fraudulent debt-based money system fully comprehends the odious filth that it represents, and it doesn’t matter. You’ve missed the point entirely. The KEY is NOT who uses the debt-receipt money, IT IS WHO IS CONTRACTUALLY ON THE HOOK FOR THE INEXTINGUISHABLE DEBTS IT NECESSARILY PRODUCES!

That includes you. It includes me. It DOES NOT include the Rothschilds or Royals, WHO CONTRACTUALLY EXITED the system of societal asset stripping. They have allodial title for their castles and pay $0 in property tax. Their properties aren’t even on the property tax rolls. They never signed a contract obligating their properties as COLLATERAL FOR GOVERNMENT DEBT.

You are like a guy claiming that Noah is a schmuck because he missed an animal, just before the flood hits. Your priorities are completely wrong. This is not about Rothschild or the Royal families. This is about what this information can do to help ordinary people. What algorithms are flowing through people’s heads that this is not obvious, I do not know.

The flood is coming — we can B* about it all day long, we can lie to ourselves all day long, but it is coming, and that B*ing and lying will do nothing but distract us from doing something productive.

So he is unable to follow the higher concepts he claims to pass to us?

Read what I wrote above. He is focused on the majors, you are focused on trivial nonsense “gotchas” like you on the school yard. Billions of lives hang in the balance. The quality of life of nearly everyone hangs in the balance. “Gotcha” games might be emotionally satisfying at a low level, but are worthless otherwise.

That was his statement and his logic. But lo! I somehow feels he DOES use it, and he still gets around. So we can too! Huh. Funny ol’ world broken open in less than one sentence. And you wonder why he’s a liar with every breath.

You’ve completely missed the point. YOU are on the hook for the governmental debt, he is NOT, and his front companies are the one’s that will be asset stripping the government, and all those contractually obligated to pay the debts, now about $40 trillion and growing. Not him. You think he’s worried about your little meaningless gotcha game when the system is set up the Money Power Families control legal title to 90% plus of planet Earth?

Really? It is cringy. I dislike this gentlemen more than you know. I consider him the literal human manifestation of the spirit of Lucifer — the spirit of the anti-christ. But that doesn’t mean my emotions shut my ability to think down so I focus on meaningless absurdities to play “gotcha” as the foundation of mass genocide and and the bankruptcy of the globe and impoverishment of all its peoples is set to take place. No wonder we can’t make any progress on our side. Dare I say, no wonder he blames US, if this is the best response we can muster.

I understand what they mean by bloodline, but I don’t understand what you mean by bloodline, e.g. for the common man.

It clearly means family line for all people, but Biblical centric people, even Luciferian inspired Biblical centric people, use the term bloodline because the Bible uses it a lot. The Rothschild claimed it is the second most used word in the whole book, although, I haven’t fact checked it. I’m more concerned with poisoned food supplies, global bankruptcy and bio-weapons deployed as vaccines than I am in playing a game of “gotcha.”

I don’t recall focusing on the term for ordinary people, other than one time when I think I mentioned in terms of one’s personal responsibility (protecting your family, right… that’s not a leap), and I’m pretty sure I put it in the context of “community” as well. IOW, CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, starting with your direct responsibilities, and then moving out from there. Clear enough?

The only inference from bloodline for people randomly coupling for millennia is some aspect of “racist.”

Well, no. But you did run into an interesting “wall,” didn’t you? There is no word for “bloodline centrism” is there? Interesting that, right? It is NOT an accident. You are learning an aspect of “natural law” and how to best “control the narrative.” THEY would be pleased, though, if you devalued your family due to their racial division programming. THEY would consider that a big success!

Bloodline == family line. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. HOW IT IS VALUED is up to the individual. The Rothschilds have their perspective, which Lucifer, or his archetype for the atheists or others who don’t believe he exists, has leveraged into a setup for global genocide and enslavement.

I would put forth that parents’ first responsibility includes their own family. It might include others, but it does NOT exclude their own family. The ultimate goal of all human relations, IMHO, is to build what I call a “Spiritline” that consists of high level “content of character” people based on “agape love.”

For those paying attention, this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the Rothschild’s believe — THEY HAVE ZERO CARE FOR YOU AND YOURS. Zip, zero, zilch. So, I represent the antithesis to their Luciferian thesis.. My “bloodline” is ultimately The Spiritline, but it starts with me doing the best I can for my family. You know, as opposed to ignoring my family and worrying about another family across an ocean. Of course, taking care of one’s family properly, AND THEN worrying about a family across an ocean is more commendable than only worrying about one’s family and nobody else.

Pretty sure that’s not what’s meant. Other than that, it only means “you were born of a father and mother” which is a pointless truism.

I understand what you are saying, and will go with it. I agree. To me, content of character is way more important than family line, but, that doesn’t mean that being part of a family doesn’t entail more responsibility, especially with spouses and children, than random other people. I hope this is self evident.

I don’t think anyone wants to “further their bloodlines” as such, being a mentally ill expression of life force.

You seem to be arguing against a straw man here. If you think I support their demonic perspective, you are very wrong. The land of assumption appears to be not serving you very well. I recommend the Trivium Method of Intellectual Self-Defense as a much better, albeit occulted, option.

There’s so many lines of being mentally ill, and also quite probably wrong (…prove those health hypotheses) that’s it’s pointless to engage with it. Wouldn’t we get farther engaging with and collectivizing with the mentally healthy?

Absolutely. Can you consider why I’m here rather than on the forums where the Rothschilds post and trying to engage them? lol They DON’T CARE! That’s the whole point. But we do have to question just how “healthy” we are given how easily it is we have adapted to this insanity, and how so many basically run interference for, and support the criminal racket that is destroying us… you know, “that which is present but not comprehended?” And if we are unable to look at our own chit, are we hypocrites for criticizing others when they don’t at their own chit — at least on one level?

How about we do epic quotes of the mentally sound, like Jiddu Krishnamurti?

So, is it your argument that, if you came across an army’s communnique of imminent invasion of your peoples, you would ignore that and sing ancient poem that made people feel good — and this is somehow the most caring approach? The Rothschild commented that even they were stunned that humanity had lost it survival instinct a generation or two prior. Life is not all about feeling good. When a viable threat has been issued from someone with the ability to make good on it, sometimes ADULTS have to stand up and work to prepare to minimize the damage that can be done. Life is not all about the personal *feels goods*. Sometimes people have to step up. If our forefathers did not “step up,” we’d all be much worse off than we are now.

“The mind has to be empty to see clearly. If I want to understand something, I must observe, I must not criticize, I must not condemn, I must not pursue it as pleasure or avoid it as non-pleasure. There must merely be the silent observation of a fact.”
    https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/850512.Jiddu_Krishnamurti

BTW, that’s an excellent statement in accord with the Trivium. But, surely, you would realize that if someone was yelling at you and charging at you with a knife, your attention is not best focused on a book of quotes, but the clear and present danger that is capable of ending your ability to think at all, right?

You have to prioritize. Prioritizing pleasure ahead of responsibility IS HOW WE GOT HERE. Keep doing it… and see the same results continue apace! I’d argue that applying the most excellent quote you chose leads to EXACTLY what I’m doing here. This message is REAL. There is a plan to kill off around 95% of the population. The money system is a fraud. Pathological money-seeking is wicked (will anyone dare cosign that truth, or is it too seductive an evil?). The food system is poisoned. Nervous systems and brains are being damaged, some beyond repair (pathological narcissism). This is NOT widely known, primarily BECAUSE DON’T WANT TO KNOW IT.

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence.” …Or bloodline, for “Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased.”

There are levels to the game. Descriptions are not the problem at all. It is the relative valuing of said descriptions apart from “agape love” focused or not. And in this life, even that distinction ought not be made because we are all on our own personal path towards “agape love” that has been sanctioned by the Creative Force of all that is. I’m not one to criticize His Judgment. But, in the end, ONLY agape love will continue into eternity. And competition is fine, as long as it is in proper context. I compete as hard as I can when I play baskteball, for example, even when I’m being torched by some dude who is one, two, three, or more levels better than me. I compete heard, AND respect my opponent, who is very often one of my best friends (since he torches people who aren’t familiar with how good he is).

The adjectives are not bad. The competition is not bad. IT IS THE SPIRIT OF THE PERSON DEPLOYING SUCH THAT IS THE ISSUE. An agape love spirit will compete and be better for it. An agape love spirit will EMBRACE differences and value them. We want to EXTERNALIZE the toxicity, but it is internal, and mature people do well to face this 100% fact. As Jesus said, nothing EXTERNAL to you can make you sin (fail to live agape love), rather, ALL since comes from internal and illicit lusts.

“The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.” or maybe: “Thought is so cunning, so clever, that it distorts everything for its own convenience.” That’s why the smartest people are the dumbest and promote oppression eugenics any time they can.

The Trivium is the best solution, and Rothschild knows it. Their system wants to occult it, though. When you know that logically assembled relevant data, free of contradiction and logical fallacy is the best chance you have at discerning reality, then you apply the Trivium, IF YOU VALUE THE TRUTH.

If, however, you value “da feels goods,” well, you want to let actual data and logic get in the way of what you want to be true… Unfortunately, most people “feels goods” believing that Big Brother Loves Me. Uh, the Trivium processor is very clear that isn’t the case.

Although a manual for fixing the points on a 1928 Model A is probably a more useful contribution to man.

Except when a global extinction level event has been threatened and is, by the looks of it, deployed against the entirety of humanity. Again, you are chanigng the tire on your 1928 Model A and a crazy man with a knife is cursing you and running at you. Do you look down at your tire and continue removing it? Why, or why not? Your family’s future may well depend on your answer.

But here’s one. Perhaps you can get coal. You have a driveway it seems. It’s very, or relatively cheap, and although you can’t burn it well in the stove, throwing in a piece or two at a time makes incredible heat. What is a pallet box? A few hundred CA? Careful of the different ash.

Or move from a climate that requires excessive heating to live in. The Rothschild character was clear that he expects a MASS MIGRATION south at some point. I think he basically indicated it would be to at least the latitude around the top of the United States.

Some other things to consider include getting a juicer (green things can be juiced for nutrients in a pinch), learn your local edible plants, have a potable water plan (distiller, filter), buy heirloom seeds that produce plants with seeds that can be re-used, consider relocating to a place that was sustainable in the 1800’s (didn’t take motor vehicles to be sustainable), learn some old school skills like canning, start a garden, raise chickens, rabbits, and/or goats, and whatever else comes to mind.

Do I like this? No way in or out of hell do I like it.

Am I deluded into thinking that reality gives half a hoot about my “feels goods”?

Not in the slightest.

Sweet Kenny
    Participant

Id be curious. Did someone sit Powell down and tell him it was time to use his goodwill capital and sell the invasion? Was it a carrot or a stick?

₿oogaloo
    Participant

In light of Paypal’s decision to deplatform the FLCCC, I plan to either terminate my Paypal account or suspend all payments for a year. I am waiting to hear back from them before I decide which it will be.

But this means that my TAE donations will now be arriving at the bitcoin address. This is a switch I should have made a long time ago.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@SWeet Kenny — we can never really know for sure, but we do know what the Rothschild character alluded to, and we know human nature (control must be optimized at Powell’s level, by any means necessary).

“Let us imagine that a homeless bumble, rifling through a dumpster finds pornographic images of a powerful (married)business-man or politician (the mark). Let us say that there are three scenarios: 1) the mark having an extra-marital hetero-sexual affair 2) homosexual affair 3) bondage 4) pederast 5) animal/primate
    The amount of potential energy, or power the bumble has over the mark depends on many variables indeed!! In some situations and cultures, exposure of scenario 1 would have limited damage. Many men winked and nudged when william clinton was accused, correctly, of depositing his semen into an interns mouth. Had he mounted a donkey in the oval office, most of those men would have taken a different view!
    Priests and others in the catholic hierarchy have an issue with the pederast aspect but not consensual sex between adults.
    Does the bumble know the relative value of each scenario? Likely, but further does he have the wisdom, to make the play? Less likely.
    The greater the perceived power (by society or others) of the mark, the more potential energy.
    That is to say, the bumble, with proper knowledge and wisdom can overcome lack of fiat without undertaking a serial progression.”

“Bickle, the presidents are NOT great or accomplished men. They are empty suits, willing to sell their souls for some simple comforts and perks.

“Read about the “American” who was instrumental in establishing the FBI many years ago. As the story is now told, he created files and surveillance for political and personal reasons! The head of this bureaucracy was known for his predilections …his love of men and desire to dress in women’s clothes!
    Laughing out loud!
    Most would consider that his eccentricities would not qualify him to stand in judgment of others, but there it is. Do you think someone subject to his particular form of abuse might benefit by knowing this? Could the captor not be controlled by someone in possession of such knowledge? Check! and Checkmate!
    During the last great European war, the Polish population were oppressed by the National Socialist party, and the tool of oppression was none other than…wait for it…other Polish! Examples of this are rife in human history and easy to find. Why would the Polish people turn on their own? Small comforts and the approval of their oppressors.
    The genius of the system established is the illusion of freedom and having humans act as their own jailers! It is amazing, even to us, how well the system functions.
    However, as demonstrated above, those with just the slightest benefits accorded to them were ALL TOO EAGER to further subjugate their FELLOWS! Which continues apace.
    Laughing out loud!
    Of course, we take the blame although we see no value in surveillance of this nature. It means nothing to us. We are more interested in controlling the course of “human events”
    Laughing out loud!
    Those humans who feed off their peers (cannibals, in a sense) consume with a ravenous appetite which puts us to shame. They enjoy the sense of power and humiliation over those subjugated!
    What will evolve, and very quickly as it now looks, is that they will learn, painfully, the magic of what we learned eons ago…the magic of incremental, almost Infinitesimal rates of change! It must be this way…and they will pay a dear price!
    As to your current situation, you may discover that these same oppressors also function under the laws of cowardice. That is to say, it is exactly the ILLUSION of control and power which makes it so. You may, at your discretion, choose to opt out at any time you decide that you refuse to further participate!
    Of course, under the order of NATURAL LAW you are free to do so at any time! It is your free will to do so.
    I ask you, have you made ANY concrete effort to express your will in this regard?
    And consider the Kyoto Effect! Any small action YOU take to change the course of your bloodline will have effects impossible for you to now comprehend. Remember that the longest journey begins with a small step.”

An insider who KNOWS is basically alluding to how they get things done.

There was not a big separation between Epstein and the Rothschilds — maybe one or two people. Maybe he had direct access, I don’t know. But once he became a liability, he was burned with the quickness. He didn’t know his place.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Sweet Kenny regarding violence… the Rothschilds are expecting it… to be directed at their puppets they financed to execute their will…

What will evolve, and very quickly as it now looks, is that they will learn, painfully, the magic of what we learned eons ago…the magic of incremental, almost Infinitesimal rates of change! It must be this way…and they will pay a dear price!
    As to your current situation, you may discover that these same oppressors also function under the laws of cowardice. That is to say, it is exactly the ILLUSION of control and power which makes it so.”
    ~Rothschild

How much damage will accrue before this kicks off? That is the question…

Parents have been sacrificed to Empire for ages… this is nothing new…

phoenixvoice
    Participant

TDub

“ Ignoring whether the vax provides protection or not, how are people so blind to the fact that there is no long-term safety data and that they are literally betting their lives here?”

That is the reason why I believe I’d be of the same opinion whether or not I’d come down with Covid last year. I was very uneasy with the vaxes last December…simply because there was no long term safety data. Now we have a great deal of short term safety data, and it doesn’t look so good.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Trivium
    “ The only thing worse than being irrationally discredited is to be rationally discredited.”
    Nice one!

“ Seriously, how can anyone who VOLUNTARILY participates in this system believe they can grasp higher level concepts?”
    And
    Dr d – orlov’s trifecta of job, car, house

Interesting…I have managed to have all three on my terms
    Job — self-employment. It isn’t much, but I’m not a slave
    Car — is as old as my twins, still runs well
    House — is still the small starter house, I had the money for the down payment before I married. Mortgage is private, actually through my parents (who will not foreclose should I miss a few payments..which I have never missed.)

I have more freedom than most. I usually don’t think of it that way. Good ruminations.

@ Veracious poet
    “When people,…”
    Thx for reminder.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.