Debt Rattle October 18 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 18 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Author

M. C. Escher Meeting (Encounter) 1940   • Covid Infection In Vaxxed 40-49 Yr Olds Double The Unvaxxed Rate (DS) • Over 90% Of A Hospital’s Admiss
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 18 2021]

oxymoron
    Participant

I told my wife I would up my hours and pay for all expenses and the last $20,000 on our mortgage if she wanted to lose her job and not get the jab today but alas – for her complete isolation and lack of contact with friends and family and customers as well as a sense of usefulness in the community won out and she allowed herself to get jabbed. She was crying and told the injector she didn’t want it done to her and felt under duress and forced by the government but got no mercy or kind words.
    Her arm is killing her tonight and I am a little upset but I have hardened like a stone around this issue. I regard myself as being in an abusive relationship with my government and the constituents. I am proudly a refusenik I am proudly staunch and I will not succumb to the relentless bullshit.
    She has a little shame and I remind her the world is a vast illusion occurring in the mind and nothing really is going on. God is not at war with himself and all the world is just a stage.
    But on this stage I stare into the eyes of the bully and with great resolve and unmoving intent declare calmly and with unending power and force of my spirit “TAKE YOUR VACCINE MANDATE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE”

Just sayin’

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ oxymoron

Thank you…
    In these times, some of us need the inspiration of ohers to firm our resolve; damn it all and full speed ahead, to freedom of choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germ
    Participant

Horse-Bleep: How 4 Calls on Animal Ivermectin Launched a False FDA-Media Attack on a Life-Saving Human Medicine

” The Times’ correction summed it up: “This article misstated the percentage of recent calls to the Mississippi poison control center related to ivermectin. It was 2 percent, not 70 percent.” ”

https://rescue.substack.com/p/horse-bleep-how-4-calls-on-animal

Maybe you can actually read the Debt Rattles, Germ. That one was yesterday.

chooch
    Participant

You are a rebel oxy. My heart goes out to you. Just happened to be reading a some stuff in my archives and saw your post. These are not my words just something I cut and pasted and put I my “read again someday folder”. Today happened to be that day.

What you think you have is not individuality, it is only personality. It is something cultivated in you, in your nature, by your parents, the society, the priest, the politician, the educators. The educator, from the kindergarten to the university, is in the service of the vested interests, of the establishment. His whole purpose is to destroy every child in such a way, to cripple every child in such a way that he adjusts to the established society. There is a fear. The fear is that if the child is left unconditioned from the very beginning he will be so intelligent, he will be so alert, aware, that his whole lifestyle will be of rebellion. And nobody wants rebels; everybody wants obedient people.

Coercion—the use of physical, legal, chemical, psychological, financial, and other forces to gain compliance—is intrinsic to our society’s employment, schooling, and parenting. However, coercion results in fear and resentment, which are fuels for miserable marriages, unhappy families, and what we today call mental illness.

how important freedom is for children in order to grow and learn.

Diamond concludes that by our society’s attempt to control children for what we believe is their own good, we discourage those traits we admire:

“Other Westerners and I are struck by the emotional security, self-¬confidence, curiosity, and autonomy of members of small-scale societies, not only as adults but already as children. We see that people in small-scale societies spend far more time talking to each other than we do, and they spend no time at all on passive entertainment supplied by outsiders, such as television, videogames, and books. We are struck by the precocious development of social skills in their children. These are qualities that most of us admire, and would like to see in our own children, but we discourage development of those qualities by ranking and grading our children and constantly ¬telling them what to do.”

But is the quiet desperation of a 9-5 you hate–saving for retirement, but probably drinking yourself to death before you get to enjoy it–really the way to live? What if we couldn’t afford cable, couldn’t afford a new car, or a perfect house–but were happy?

For example, in many indigenous cultures, there is peer pressure to be courageous and honest. However, in modernity, we have institutional coercions that compel us to behave in ways that we do not respect or value. Parents, afraid their children will lack credentials necessary for employment, routinely coerce their children to comply with coercive schooling that was unpleasant for these parents as children. And though 70% of us hate or are disengaged from our jobs, we are coerced by the fear of poverty and homelessness to seek and maintain employment.

In our society, we are taught that accepting institutional coercion is required for survival. We discover a variety of ways—including drugs and alcohol—to deny resentment.

We cannot even live on a piece of land without being coerced by government to earn some money in order to pay the property taxes. But we have to earn more than the amount owed in property taxes because we are taxed on our earnings as well. We are taxed on the vehicle and gas that gets us to work, which require more work to pay off–earnings, again, that must go above and beyond what we need because it will be taxed.

But now imagine that the government has taken everything from you. Imagine if they took your car as a civil asset forfeiture? What if your tax burden is 50%? What if you give up on that business you want to start because of the pile of paperwork and extra costs required by the government?

What if they take your kids because they are home schooled, or shoot your dog for no reason whatsoever? All these things happen, unfortunately relatively regularly, in America.

Many of us are baffled by why someone would become a terrorist, especially a suicide bomber. Again, this is the coercion the Middle East is smothered in by the USA. Imagine losing your childhood because you could not go outside because of the American drones. Imagine family members having been murdered by laughing soldiers. Imagine all your hopes and dreams bombed away in the blink of an eye. Again, this is the unfortunate reality for many people today.

But then psychiatry went to bed with Big Pharma and its Big Money, and their partnership has helped bury the commonsense reality that an extremely coercive society creates enormous fear and resentment, which results in miserable marriages, unhappy families, and severe emotional and behavioral problems.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

¡ʞɔɐʇʇɐ ɹǝpun sı ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ

oxymoron
    Participant

True and thoughtful words Chooch. Thanks to you and V.
    Shit just keeps coming at us doesn’t it people. I thank you all for your presence and contributions even the ones who seldom if ever comment and Raul – many thanks

Fully vexed Colin Powell- known for his honesty (cough) has died of Covid.

zerosum
    Participant

What is it that you don’t understand?

M. C. Escher Meeting (Encounter) 1940
    Natural Law is intrinsic to human nature.
    Circle of life
    10^13 cells with 10^14 virus,/bacterial helpers in symbiosis
    Natural herd immunity
    Evolution
    Big Bang
    Entropy

Don’t feel bad.
    Even the SNOBS don’t know.
    All their explanations are white noise

——
    The data is there and it is proving the truth.
    Ivermectin is proving that the SNOBS are wrong.
    The vaccines and the boosters will not work to achieve Natural Herd Immunity.
    The SNOBS will never admit, to the rif raf, that they were wrong.
    The SNOBS will never admit that they read TAE
    ————
    In other words.
    Your seniors can only die once.

Vaccine effectiveness continues to drop fast in all over-18s, hitting minus 85 per cent for those in their 50s, minus 88 per cent for those in their 60s and minus 79 per cent for those in their 70s. Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and death continues to hold up in all age groups, though with some signs of decline, particularly among older people. There is still nothing from Government sources acknowledging this failure of the vaccines against infection, its implications for policy and analysing what might be behind it.
    ————-
    There is a black swan coming.
    The created artificial demand has been interrupted by shortfall of the supply chain.
    Consumers will be changing and substituting their demand.
    The inventory supplies stuck in the delivery system will not meet the changes of the consumers demands.
    The inventory will be priced too high and be out of reach of the rif raf.

Mr. SNOB won’t understand why the rif raf will chose a lump of coal for Xmas.
    ———-

chooch
    Participant

All the large companies are currently renewing or signing new contracts they have with the government. These contracts have “Safe Workplace” language in them and thru OSHA a Safe Workpace is likely to be defined as vaccinated only. Companies are concerned about yet tbd fines they may incur if they allow the unvaccinated workers in the office.

This just came across an email list that I am on.

“Dear Co-Workers, You may or may not be aware, but this past Friday Siemens chose to deny ALL requests for Medical or Religious Exemption regarding the Covid-19 Vaccine with a soulless and callous 5pm generic auto-email. Each individual case was not addressed but instead a blanket denial was put in place.”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Red
    Participant

Hope is now all one has, as in: I hope most of this s*%t is wrong!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-17-are-covid-vaccines-giving-people-aids.html

Doubly injected people between the ages of 40 and 70 have already lost about 40 percent of the immune system capacity from the moment they get injected. They then progressively lose more of it over time, with peak immune system loss for many expected to arrive by Christmas.

“If this continues then 30-50 year-olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year,” reports The Exposé.

There is no denying, based on the data, that fully vaccinated people now suffer from what appears to be acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, more popularly known as AIDS. Their immune systems are fading away, which many have been warning would be the case.

TDub
    Participant

Lets say Las Vegas came up with a new way to gamble – bettors could place wages on drugs in early stages of FDA testing similar to betting on horses. The drug that won the “race” was the one that 10 years later proved to be 100% safe.

I have just spent the weekend with my fully vaxxed family, all of whom bet their lives that the “horse” they chose will end up being fully safe, no side effects, etc. And not 97% safe, but 100% safe. Ignoring whether the vax provides protection or not, how are people so blind to the fact that there is no long-term safety data and that they are literally betting their lives here?

Michael Reid
    Participant

Fired up the wood stove this morning and starting to make homemade bread. We have a rain day so doing inside work needing attention

Mr. House
    Participant

Drudge now has an astrick beside his collin powell story indicating that he was fighting cancer and that the jabs don’t suck. So like i said, the same argument we made in 2020 that most of the people dying were on deaths doorstep is now being used in defense of the jabs……..

Mister Roboto
    Participant

So like i said, the same argument we made in 2020 that most of the people dying were on deaths doorstep is now being used in defense of the jabs……..

And I would say the same thing now I said then, that if they manifested Covid symptoms, then the virus certainly contributed to their demise. That said, if I were an 80+ year old with advanced cancer, I could see being willing to gamble on taking the jab. That’s a precarious position to be in when there’s a very contagious and potentially dangerous respiratory virus going around.

Mr. House
    Participant

I think we’re going to default in December

Mr. House
    Participant

then you’ll see some bare shelves!

Bam_Man
    Participant

“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”
    — W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I do see things starting to lurch to some sort of dramatic culmination in November.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I got my new desktop computer just barely in the nick of time before doing something like that would become a lot more difficult!

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

Since the cold front that has hit you today in Newfoundland, hit us here in Ontario yesterday, I too had to fire up the wood stove, to keep the wife happy.

I have the wood stove going now so the cottage is nice and warm for when the wife finally wakes up. She was up most of the night reading a book.

Still the cooler fall temperatures are good for physical outdoor work, providing it isn’t wet. I have been cutting dead branches to above head height on some of the trees behind the cottage. Some of these will be turned into small kindling for starting the wood stove.

Just curious. What is the typical diameter and height of the Spruce and Fir trees you cut for firewood? Do you need to split any? Do you use any of the bigger branches for kindling or is that too time consuming for the BTUs involved?

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@oxymoron, clearly this forced mRNA reprogramming was contrary to her religious beliefs, so why did she not file a religious exemption? Title VII is clear that atheists qualify for a religious exemption as long as their over arching worldview objects to forced immune system reprogramming.
    The argument is simple — Natural forces created us (God or otherwise), natural forces molded us, and your belief is that conforming to “natural law” to best deal with “natural threats” is your guiding paradigm.
    That’s it — fully legal, easy to establish (read Title VII, the Vex Nazis haven’t), and no vex required.
    If your wife had antibodies from natural infection (she did get tested, right?), the shot almost certainly degraded her immunity and made it worse.
    The age of offshoring our personal responsibilities without potentially life ending consequences IS OVER.
    Adapt, or the Money Power Monopolists will create a scenario where you will rely on the wrong corrupt authority, and it will hurt you, and perhaps your entire family line, badly.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

“There will be NO JUBILEE! COUNT ON IT!”
    ~Rothschild

“PAPER, People! You are handed PAPER!! What don’t you get?? The paper costs nothing to produce!! And has the taxpayer’s blood (read YOU) as backing! SO you provide the guarantee, at gunpoint! Keys to the KINGDOM indeed!
    Seriously, how can anyone who VOLUNTARILY participates in this system believe they can grasp higher level concepts?”
    ~Rothschild

For those who can move beyond their emo-self, the question is a darned good one, perhaps the best question you’ve ever been presented with in your life. The inability of people to discern the very simple fraud mechanism is simply astounding to me. 2+2=5, indeed!

Monetary worship and illiteracy are, together, perhaps the world’s biggest scourge in human history.

Keep worshiping (obeying) that which is engineered to DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY’S FUTURE.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Uttar Pradesh had 5 reportable cases of CovFeFe cases on 10/16/21. This is out of 240 million people.

Adjusted for the US population, that would be about 7-8 cases in the entirety of the United States.

Only 11% of the country was fully vaccinated as of a week or so ago. More had a single shot, but not much more.

The ONLY reasonable explanation as to why people are getting an experimental rewrite of their natural mRNA producing capabilities given much better treatments, no actual EO, and no actual legal vaccines is BLIND WORSHIP OF THE EMPIRE, INC. SYSTEM.

As such, you can see how the Money Power Monopolists could view the mRNA rewrite of the immune as A VERY GOOD PROXY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST — EMPIRE PROGRAMMING IMPRINTED INTO THEIR MINDS LIKE A STAMP (coins of old were “marked” with a “stamp”).

Note that the penalty for accepting the “mark of the beast” in “fire and sulfur.” The inflammation inducing mRNA therapy that destroys macrophages and unleashes all the iron and LDL cholesterol trapped therein, is ramping up… and who knows what they’re engineering to release next… Denninger wrote how it was possible to target these vaccine-only antibody with another engineered virus and turn them against the human body itself.

“Fire and sulfur” would be a good description of a person who implodes from a cytokine storm (that ended the calm before the storm, of course!).

What is the penalty for NOT receiving the Empire, Inc. imprint? You can’t buy or sell…

Check, and check, and the Money Power Monopolists think they move one step closer to being labeled as “the most fit bloodline” in their perceived “service to God” by financing end-time prophetic destruction against the sinning masses… they can just SMELL the title — MESSIANIC BLOODLINE…

Dr. Edward Bernays, Sigmund Freud’s nephew, outlined how empire would “mark” the “foreheads” of the masses (mark and imprint are synonyms):

“Universal literacy was supposed to educate the common man to control his environment. Once he could read and write he would have a mind fit to rule. So ran the democratic doctrine. But instead of a mind, universal literacy has given him rubber stamps, rubber stamps inked with advertising slogans, with editorials, with published scientific data, with the trivialities of the tabloids and the platitudes of history, but quite innocent of original thought. Each man’s rubber stamps are the duplicates of millions of others, so that when those millions are exposed to the same stimuli, all receive identical imprints. It may seem an exaggeration to say that the American public gets most of its ideas in this wholesale fashion. The mechanism by which ideas are disseminated on a large scale is propaganda, in the broad sense of an organized effort to spread a particular belief or doctrine.”
    ~Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda, Sigmund Freud’s nephew, Time Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential People of the 20th Century (1 person on Earth per year).

Bill7
    Participant

Recent from Edward Curtin:

“Try to look ahead and see if you can see what’s been coming for decades. Try to climb higher and see the beautiful things that Heaven bears, where we came forth, and once more see the stars and raise a banner of resistance to the King of Hell and all his henchmen. For they are here, and working hard as usual, and indifference will only strengthen their resolve. Don’t be deceived by these digital demons. They want to make you think they don’t exist. They wish to get you to suspend your disbelief and get lost in the endless looping movie they have created to conceal their real machinations.

For we are living in a world of endless propaganda and simulacra where vast numbers of people are hypnotized and can’t determine the difference between the real world of nature, the body, etc. and digital imagery. Reality has disappeared into screens. Simulation has swallowed the distinction between the real world and its representations. Meaning has migrated to the margins of consciousness. This process is not yet complete but getting there..”

The Banners of the King of Hell Advance

Well said.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES,

Regarding the wood, I am sorry that I did not respond to your diameter question the last time we wrote and at the time I was working full out on wood and the answer is somewhat complex. It really depends on your current situation, your priorities, the choices made getting to this point, the timing, the weather and your health.

In the end I will burn anything to heat the cottage and not freeze to death. Last winter the weather was such that the river did not freeze sufficiently to safety access by snow machine and sled for wood harvesting that way so I was restricted to harvesting wood on foot around the cottage. Additionally there was very little sun, much solid cloud, rains, snow, freezing rain and sustained periods of wind 50 Km/h with winds over 100 Km/h on numerous occasions. Heat loss due to wind infiltration drove me to drove me to draft prevention and insulation extremes. Despite this effort the seasoned wood supply was burnt by spring and I was in the forest harvesting any dry wood I could find. If I am clear cutting I harvest any diameter above 1 inch and any deadfall. Tree diameter ranges up to 20 inches (rare) with 5 inches typical. Yes I also harvest the limbs and I also harvest the sawdust and debris. I use dry sawdust as cover material for our human manure compost toilet. The output of this toilet is contained in 5 gallon plastic buckets which when filled the cover is attached and it is stored outside with its friends. In the spring I burry it at the bottom of the garden or the bottom of the greenhouse.

The very dark winter also resulted in power issues that I had to resolve or electricity loss would have resulted. Otherwise refrigeration would have been lost and I would have had to salt it.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

From the Messianic Bloodline competitor Rothschild… if you are emo, don’t tread beyond here. Your **feelings** will be hurt, not by lies, BUT BY PURE, UGLY TRUTH… I’d argue all intelligent people would gather said truth, and then optimize their preparations… like finding ways to avoid much of the wrath that is promised to befall us. Socrates was murdered for not abiding the conventional “beautiful lies…” Have we regressed from there?

“Well, of course, a man pays what he owes!
    If you owe a debt, then settle it.
    However, make sure you understand EACH and EVERY one of those terms.
    Laughing out Loud!
    Although overall you appear to be something of a dim-bulb…and against my better judgment, let’s walk the walk a bit here…shall we?
    Firstly, you DID grasp the essence of Jesus’ wisdom. Another commonly heard phrase is “live by the sword, die by the sword”…one will not die the death of a swordsman if one is NOT of that profession. Not to say a non-swordsman cannot die by the sword…simply that it is NOT a swordsman, but rather a civilian, doing the dying.
    Why is that relevant? Because EVERYTHING is relevant. Ignore nothing…assume nothing! THAT, cretins, is as fine a starting point as any.
    ASSUME NOTHING…check EVERYTHING!

NOW, dimwitty, let’s look at a few things here.
    I advised you, and others, to learn the basics of contract law….rooted in common law, and used as the basis of most western legal systems.
    Contracts can attach in more than one way. Go and study on this and report back to me so that I see your questioning is sincere and you are not just another lazy “seeker” of the sort who have fouled this work to date.
    Once you understand the various points of contractual engagement, THEN you can begin to ask the correct questions…
    1) From where does the taxation authority used to enforce my subjugation flow? Look up subjugation if you do not understand this term.
    2) What are the terms of contract law which are being applied in the relationship between “me” and the taxing authority. Again, back to contract law…offer/consideration/performance etc.
    3) What do I give and what do I get?
    4) Who are the parties to the transaction?
    5) How may one or the other terminate the agreement, by, say breach, non-performance or voluntarily?
    6) In the event of contract termination, what are the remedies available to the breached party.
    Now, some basic questions. By what authority do you CLAIM to own the property in question?
    By what authority BACKS UP this claim? In other words, if some real or artificial person made CLAIM that they, in fact, owned the property…how would that claim be adjudicated? Would YOU accept the results of the arbitration?
    What would your recourse be if the decision rendered was one you did not agree with?
    Property ownership is a primitive concept…rooted in history, but not a universal one. Native Americans conceptually lacked understanding of property ownership that Europeans and Americans take for granted. However, if an intruder were to encroach on the space which they occupied at any particular point, they would likely fight to the death, would they not? They would not, however, define the land as theirs, as that was absurd to them on its face.
    They didn’t own the land, but on the land which they chose to occupy, they would fight to the death to defend it.
    Those Native Americans had a more evolved understanding of property rights than westerners. One does not truly own land, but one DOES control what land one can, while one can.

A young man might, in this scenario, stake a claim on a small patch of land somewhere and not allow others to pass. If the young man were able to ENFORCE his claim, he would indeed control that parcel. Does he own it? In a sense it is supposed. He can do with it as he chooses.
    As an old man, others may challenge his ownership. If he prevails, he continues ownership…if not, ownership/control passes to the other.
    This example is the sense of ownership in its pure form.
    Of course, groups of humans may band together and set rules with various and sundry methods of registration and dispute resolution based on the common good….
    Of course, such systems may be completely infiltrated and corrupted beyond the most wild imaginations limits, but that is another story for another time…
    Laughing out Loud!

Anyway, by what methodology do you claim the authority that you are the owner of the land?
    If this methodology is administered by some other authority, have you granted this authority to act in the interests of the greater whole? Or does the taxing authority have any specific duties to represent YOUR interests? If so or not, what are the limits and operational rules?

See…again, how does one think they have RIGHTS when they submit to an authority structure to which they have no basic understanding of the rules of engagement?
    Stupid!

Unless you do some work to learn the rules under which you operate, you will be serfs FOREVER! And I can guarantee this will be the outcome for your LOT.
    Stupid cretins!

OK. There will be no intelligent signs of life so no point continuing.
    Just for amusement purposes, ONE of you show some initiative and send your local land taxing authority a letter of inquiry. Ask them some iteration of the following:
    1) By what authority do you levy a tax against my property?
    2) Do you, as a taxing authority assert any claim of ownership, lien, attachment, encumbrance or otherwise, against the parcel in question
    3) Has the parcel in question been pledged as collateral, generally or specifically, in any capacity whatsoever against any debt or obligation of a governmental agency or private entity?
    4) Is there any claim recorded against this property, and are there any arrears or payments due to release any prior claims in order for clear title.
    5) What is the procedure and amount necessary to obtain allodial title for the property in question
    6) What is the procedure to have the property in question removed from the tax roles?
    General questions:
    1) By what methodology is the tax applied to assure an impartial apportionment of the tax burden.
    2) If property valuation is the operational methodology, why is an objective measure, such as square meter not used instead.
    3) How many parcels are defined in the area of the taxing authority.
    4) What is the total area of the taxing authority, and of this area, how many are taxable parcels.
    5) Of the untaxed parcels and land, list each and every reason why these properties are not taxed.
    6) How many properties have received tax exemptions, and what is the lawful basis of exemption?
    etc etc.
    Start doing research and start asking questions. It would be fitting if a few of you figured out the property tax fraud, since it is the basis of all the other frauds as well.”
    ~Rothschild

“You might have read that North Dakota had a ballot initiative to ELIMINATE property taxes!
    Can you IMAGINE that it did not pass?
    Truly stupid humans…but, of course, we could not allow such anti-slave initiatives to possibly exist.
    No property taxes! Heresy!
    Laughing out Loud!

But to answer your questions, pay unto Caesar what is Caesars!
    There are many ways to skin a cat…put on your conn-skin cap and THIMK!”
    ~Rothschild

We’ve been punked, yet the adults in the room capable of admitting it are few and far between.

And this fact just tickles the heart of those who have punked us!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The Banners of the King of Hell Advance

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Regarding HIV from Covid vax…
    Maybe — but I looked at the underlying data. It seems that immune deficiency is only being measured against the Covid virus. So “total immune system failure” means “total failure of immune system to prevent Covid infection” — probably as measured by PCR.

However, it is a stretch to say that “total failure of immune system to prevent Covid infection” = HIV.
    It is reasonable to state that this suggests ADE, although that assertion should be verified through additional means.

I’m not familiar with how HIV is determined, but I am certain that is has no specific relation to whether or not Covid is contracted. The data suggest the possibility of immune system degradation, and this should be explored, however, ADE does not equal HIV. This is not the first dataset we’ve seen here that suggests “ immune system degradation.” Maybe we’ll soon see a few medical study preprints addressing these issues?

The headline is sensationalism, as is the assertion. The assertion is based on nuggets of truth that suggest further study *may* corroborate the assertion.

~~~~~~~

One son is ill with Covid, PCR returned positive. He started complaining of food tasting weird on Saturday, so I suspect the test result is valid. Daughter still experiencing symptoms (including low fever) for the 10th day in a row. I have supplied all vitamins, neutraceuticals, aspirin, to ex’s gf to give to her. She is coming back to me tomorrow and my parents are trying to source ivermectin.

I suspect my other son is immune.

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

I am glad I only need to have enough firewood to last from late September to early November! I wasn’t too worried about your non reply because I figured you were exhausted cutting firewood! I know I am always tired when cutting firewood! It can be hard on the back constantly bending down.

Most of my scraps of branches get cut by garden pruners first for small kindling with the bigger parts of the branches by chop saw. I have a nearly endless supply of fallen branches every time the wind blows hard. Naturally this doesn’t generate the BTUs you need so you have to be more efficient than I do. What I cut this fall is for next fall.

However if I am using the chain saw I collect the sawdust and stuff it into empty plastic bread bags to burn in the wood stove. It is surprising how much heat the saw dust “log” generates.

When my Father lived in Saskatchewan in the 1930s they sometimes burned sawdust to keep warm.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

the Mississippi poison control center related to ivermectin

Note the wording… NO MENTION of people actually being injured by it, which was the falsely spun narrative to scare the ignorati in the idiocracy where freeDUMB reigns.

If the 2% figure is correct (no penalty for liars caught lying, even before CONgress (Aaron Russo was told this was a KMA card — given to people promoting Money Power Monopolist Agendas)), the calls were almost certainly about anything to be concerned about. I wouldn’t be surprised if exactly ZERO were about someone being injured by taking WAAAAAY too much.

Empire, Inc. is the Empire of LIES! WHO does not know this by NOW?

Youtube UNSETTLING ACCOUNTS from a documentary called The Corporation. It explains how Money Power financed Media, Inc. went to court to demand the right to KNOWINGLY LIE TO THEIR AUDIENCE, AND WON! The whole documentary is in my Top 5 Most Valuable documentaries to watch. It is excellent. The Money Power Monopolists financed The Corporate structure IN THEIR OWN PATHOLOGICALLY BLOODLINE-CENTRIC, OTHER BLOOD HATING IMAGE!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Anyone promoting “HIV by November” is setting themselves up to be reasonably completely discredited.

Now, whether that matters all that much when they are already unreasonably discredited is another thing.

Follow the data… in a cautious manner. The only thing worse than being irrationally discredited is to be rationally discredited.

Germ
    Participant

My best friend’s otherwise healthy, 32 year-old niece was found dead at her home yesterday.
    Completely unexpected. Double vaxxed.
    Suspected VITT – awaiting autopsy.

“THE VAXX IS A STATE-SPONSORED RELIGION”
    https://markoshinskie8de.substack.com/p/the-vaxx-is-a-state-sponsored-religion

teri
    Participant

Please do note the source on this. It is from the National Library of Medicine, affiliated with NIH and the federal government. You should feel fine about sharing it with those who support the vaccines:

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States
    30 Sept, 2021

Vaccines currently are the primary mitigation strategy to combat COVID-19 around the world. For instance, the narrative related to the ongoing surge of new cases in the United States (US) is argued to be driven by areas with low vaccination rates [1]. A similar narrative also has been observed in countries, such as Germany and the United Kingdom [2]. At the same time, Israel that was hailed for its swift and high rates of vaccination has also seen a substantial resurgence in COVID-19 cases [3]. We investigate the relationship between the percentage of population  fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases across 68 countries and across 2947 counties in the US.[…]

Findings
    At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

Across the US counties too, the median new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people in the last 7 days is largely similar across the categories of percent population fully vaccinated (Fig. 2). Notably there is also substantial county variation in new COVID-19 cases within categories of percentage population fully vaccinated. There also appears to be no significant signaling of COVID-19 cases decreasing with higher percentages of population fully vaccinated (Fig. 3).

Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as “High” Transmission counties. Chattahoochee (Georgia), McKinley (New Mexico), and Arecibo (Puerto Rico) counties have above 90% of their population fully vaccinated with all three being classified as “High” transmission. Conversely, of the 57 counties that have been classified as “low” transmission counties by the CDC, 26.3% (15) have percentage of population fully vaccinated below 20%. […]

Interpretation
    The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the Delta (B.1.617.2) variant and the likelihood of future variants. Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates. Such course correction, especially with regards to the policy narrative, becomes paramount with emerging scientific evidence on real world effectiveness of the vaccines.

For instance, in a report released from the Ministry of Health in Israel, the effectiveness of 2 doses of the BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccine against preventing COVID-19 infection was reported to be 39% [6], substantially lower than the trial efficacy of 96% [7]. It is also emerging that immunity derived from the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine may not be as strong as immunity acquired through recovery from the COVID-19 virus [8]. A substantial decline in immunity from mRNA vaccines 6-months post immunization has also been reported [9]. Even though vaccinations offers protection to individuals against severe hospitalization and death, the CDC reported an increase from 0.01 to 9% and 0 to 15.1% (between January to May 2021) in the rates of hospitalizations and deaths, respectively, amongst the fully vaccinated [10].

In summary, even as efforts should be made to encourage populations to get vaccinated it should be done so with humility and respect. Stigmatizing populations can do more harm than good. Importantly, other non-pharmacological prevention efforts (e.g., the importance of basic public health hygiene with regards to maintaining safe distance or handwashing, promoting better frequent and cheaper forms of testing) needs to be renewed in order to strike the balance of learning to live with COVID-19 in the same manner we continue to live a 100 years later with various seasonal alterations of the 1918 Influenza virus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Anecdotal:

My niece who is a pediatric nurse (mid 20s) was sick with CCP virus for two weeks, after catching it from her best friend.

Double vexed before coming down sick, just got her booster last week ~ Completely sold on the “science”, totally pissed at me for not letting her visit my mother, who has been fighting lung cancer since MAR 2019…

She tried to hide “it” from us, but the truth “accidentally” came out 😐

Everyone in our family except my youngest brother & wife are totally vexed, even though most know something is seriously wrong with the psycho leaders (well, I’ve been trying to prepare them for decades) ~ Feel like I’m living in the twilight zone.

DarkMatter
    Participant

My son-in-law’s father just came down with Covid. SIL has been reading TAE at my suggestion. He is going to take his father the FLCCC protocol: Vitamin C, D, quercetin, aspirin, melatonin, ivermectin, etc. His father is about my age and I am interested in seeing how he fares. I am not fearful of Covid but one never knows. Everything is statistical. You try to stack the odds in your favor but have to play the hand you’re dealt.

We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun iti

Henry V

chooch
    Participant

Nice teri, I was looking at the chart (UK data) in the 1st article that was posted today, particularly the 40-49 age group. Basically in a population of 100 there will 1 person with Covid that had the jab and 1 person that didn’t. 85% of the population in this group is jabbed. My guess is that it is a wash on average in terms of hospitalization or death. The info you posted supports this conclusion and there is statistically no benefit in the limit. But convincing someone who believes this to be more of a scourge then it is, can be challenging even with the math.

zerosum
    Participant

If I can find the data then experts like A. Fauci must be hiding it.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf
    Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
    Discussion

This is the largest real-world observational study comparing natural immunity, gained
    through previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, to vaccine-induced immunity, afforded by
    the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. Our large cohort, enabled by Israel’s rapid rollout of
    the mass-vaccination campaign, allowed us to investigate the risk for additional
    infection – either a breakthrough infection in vaccinated individuals or reinfection in
    previously infected
    ones – over a longer period than thus far described.
    Our analysis demonstrates that SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold
    increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those
    previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during
    January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant for a symptomatic
    disease as well.
    The advantageous protection afforded by natural immunity that this analysis
    demonstrates could be explained by the more extensive immune response to the
    SARS-CoV-2 proteins than that generated by the anti-spike protein immune activation
    conferred by the vaccine26,27

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.