Debt Rattle October 19 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 19 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Self portrait 1907   • ‘Unverified’ Is A (False) Excuse For Ignoring NYP’s Hunter Biden Scoops (NYP) • Steve Bannon Behind ‘Roll-Ou
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 19 2020]

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Among the prophesiers, there is clearly a kind of perverse psychic need for the Trump saga to end with a salaciously climatic conclusion. If you are so inclined — that is, if you are so blinkered by four years of mostly self-inflicted psychological turmoil — then Trump is always going to provide a daily deluge of material that could justify your angst. But a tempered and public-spirited media would have developed strategies by now, five years into the theatrical trolling, to avoid withering into a shrieking stupor every time Trump makes a purposefully-provocative offhand remark. If anything, this emotional fragility has only burnished Trump with an unearned mystique. Because by now, what he’s working with is mostly just schtick.

Michael Tracey can be very annoying and tiresome, and more often than not just plain old wrong, which is why I stopped following him on Twitter. But I think that here he gets it largely right.

V. Arnold
    Participant

René Magritte The seducer 1953
    Yesterdays art; I had no idea how to speak to it.
    Magritte is amazing and The Seducer just adds to his intrigue….
    Predictable he’s not…

Pablo Picasso Self portrait 1907

…an evolving series it seems…
    Todays compilation is an awesome effort…and very well done, to a very good effect…
    Though I can barely stand to follow the daily torture, delivered daily, across the intertubes………….
    😉

oxymoron
    Participant

The Social Dilemma is pretty much a ‘must see’ doco. I watched it a few weeks back and it consolidated so much of what gets covered or discussed here and elsewhere regarding the lies vs truth aspect of modern information access and spread.
    Really worth a watch. Also Sam Harris podcast interview with Tristan is excellent as well.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Europe is still experiencing exponential growth.”

Hey, is that what I said in January? That given 60 second’s thought on the parameters of this disease, it wouldn’t be stopped? And therefore everyone would get it? And therefore we could either have the disease, OR we could also kill TWICE as many people as necessary by also shutting down the economy for no reason? Looks like Yaneer agrees with me, except since everyone is already wearing a mask 10 months eyeball-examination doesn’t register with a single IYI and say, “something fishy here.”

Nope. But luckily he’s ALSO so dumb that he doesn’t know the difference between CASES and DEATHS, and ALSO can’t read the now-many documents on the almost-certain false positive rate of the “test”. We test simply so we can lie to each other and not take action. …Because the test comes back 3 days too late. And also comes back wrong, but even if it were right…

You know, if this disease killed anyone I’d be pretty mad.
    Gave
    https://lockdownsceptics.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/peak-02.png

Twitter Removes Tweet from Top Covid-19 Adviser Saying Masks Don’t Work”

Well, of course, right? Except that this adviser is DOCTOR Scott Atlas of the White House Coronavirus task force. Does that make him right? No. But what we have here is better described as “Dissent within an Administration” a very common thing. So let me get this straight: Twitter QUOTES the administration task force, but also BANS the administration task force from speaking?

So Twitter: are you doctors? Did Dorsey just get a medical degree I don’t know about? Because to me this is a discussion of conflicting views and evidence between two qualified doctors. You know: “Science.” But Twitter, who is not medically qualified takes instant and unresearched prejudiced action overriding their debate. So there is no debate: reality is whatever Twitterti thinks it is, trusting the WHO, China, Wuhan at first, then trusting them when they reverse themselves and say the opposite, and also trusting them exclusively when they openly lie and say we only need “15 days”, at the same time the U.N. says that will kill 25M marginalized people.

Right.

How about this: The adults are talking. Why don’t we listen to their arguments and see what they’re saying? WE are adults too! Crazy I know, but “Open discussion in the marketplace of ideas” just might work if we try it.

Not in this world. Opinions are Treason. The only enemy is the truth. We must not be allowed to uncover what that is.

Speaking of lying, it looks more and more like it was not just the FBI uncovering and arresting the Michigan kidnappers. It begins to look a lot like – far from a citizen reporting a crime – a long-time FBI informant made up and directed the whole thing, getting his buds to discuss it online, then arresting them for something he made up and encouraged. For money. Ah but entrapment is the FBI way, nearly the sole time they arrest anyone. What was that report last year on the number of terrorists they’d stopped? Like zero because 95% were staged entrapment by the FBI on the retarded and mentally ill? I think that was the NY Times after the NJ thing. No one cared. Entrapment is illegal. No one cares. Some of the Michigan boys are BLM. No one cares.

But that aside, they’re still after how Trump caused it while Trump’s FBI arrested it. I mean, I don’t care which lie you tell, but just pick one or the other, will ya? It’s embarrassing.

About picking one: “Fire Experts Say Mismanaged, Choked Forests Need to Be Cleared Out” NBC

When Trump says that, it’s false. But when NBC says it, it’s true. See how that works? Or when Trump says the polls are phony and CNN is lying, it’s false. When Joe Biden’s campaign says CNN is lying and the polls are false, go out and vote, it’s true. Such when you dedicate your life to the religion of #AntiLogos. May sense and logic never again alight upon you, as is your most devout wish.

One thing that strikes me with Mr. Hunter and Co is that there has been a relentless push to start WWIII. Between the U.S. and Russia. Anyone who knows their history knows that this has been longstanding, US, China, Russia, with each attempting to cause and false-attack the other for the benefit of the neutral. Nixon’s work was for this, to pull China away, while China had openly invaded Russia at one point. It’s almost certain that a false-launch was attempted of the coast of Hawaii in the ‘60s against the United States, precipitated by such planted nonsense. But here we are again: if China is really running Feinstein, Biden, etc, they’ve paid to have the NBA love them, and paid to have their every representative Hate Russia. …Which is the size of Italy, and not exactly a primary threat to anyone with two neurons to rub together.

So Russia = everbad, paid for by China = double-plus Good. I mean, doesn’t their open slavery and ethnic-cleansing organ harvesting concentration camps just scream “Extra Good” to you? It sure does to Disney, Bezos, and the NBA. I can’t wait for them to fund western secession with their 20,000 fake driver’s licenses and trunkfuls of fentanyl.

the world’s largest tax evasion probe.”

Uh-huh. What does this mean? I “Evade” taxes when I refuse to buy things or make money. AND THAT IS LEGAL. So I’m guessing if there were illegalities that could be explained, they would quote them instead of wasting my time. This is what they said about Trump, but also GE, Amazon, etc: they don’t pay taxes. Golly! The cheek! L E G A L L Y. So they’re investigating people obeying the law? And not paying more taxes than they owe, than legally required? Arrest HR Block, their guarantee to have you not overpay the IRS is clearly illegal.

I know the point, but pay attention. This is like Kim.com: his true crime is having money the government wanted to steal and is enjoying himself. He should shiver, miserable and afraid, quivering because he didn’t voluntarily overpay because “Liberty is when the government is afraid of the people.”

“former Silicon Valley insiders to lay bare the existential threat Big Tech poses to civilization.”

I don’t know what dilemma they mean: stop using them. Suck an egg. If you couldn’t figure out that YOU are the product they’re enslaving and selling, maybe you get what you asked for.

this emotional fragility has only burnished Trump”

Yes, it’s THEIR attention that give him his power. When they say he is bad; he is the man to beat. He’s in the big chair. Therefore, meta-text is: Trump has all the power and you’re just trying to take it. Again: it’s the LEFT that give it to him. It’s the MEDIA. Lord, you’d think 10 minutes with Goebbel’s Teacher Bernays would teach them better. The Right would seat him, sure, but also hand off to someone else without comment ’cause he’s just some guy. He is not the government, he is not the Republic. We are. The Left seems to think the Government is the same as the nation and people.

Fine by me. I tell them how to win: stop empowering DumDum, get a real candidate, have a platform, tell the truth or at least a coherent lie. If you don’t, oh well, I guess you lose, I win. Part of being the good: you have to tell them. As they are rebelling, they have to not listen and take the consequences.

zerosum
    Participant

I don’t know
    Do you know?
    Does Bad News stop the money flow?

” …. the big tech companies accumulate vast amounts of data that enables them to attract advertisers – who are willing to pay large sums for the precise targeting that only the tech giants can provide. This is why advertisers have turned their backs on traditional media companies – who simply cannot offer them the same degree of precision targeting.”

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/20/858347477/money-tracker-how-much-trump-and-biden-have-raised-in-the-2020-election
    Money Tracker: How Much Trump And Biden Have Raised In The 2020 Election
    September 20, 2020

$1.33 billion
    raised by Donald Trump (R) and the RNC

$990 million
    raised by Joe Biden (D) and the DNC
    Updated on Sept. 20 at 11:44 p.m. ET

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/15/election-2020-democrats-crush-republicans-in-fundraising.html

Democrats are crushing Republicans in fundraising as campaign hits the final stretch
    KEY POINTS
    Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden warned campaign donors that President Donald Trump is “going to throw everything but the kitchen sink at me” during the 19 days remaining before Election Day.
    Biden spoke a day after The New York Post ran a series of disputed articles about him, his son Hunter Biden and a Ukraine energy executive. Facebook and Twitter took steps to thwart the spread of the articles on their respective platforms.
    Biden and a major Democratic fundraising site have raised record amounts of donations in recent months, dwarfing the tally from a major Republican fundraising site.

https://www.theroot.com/corporations-withdraw-major-ad-dollars-from-facebook-ov-1844203074
    Corporations Withdraw Major Ad Dollars From Facebook Over the Company’s Lackluster Hate Speech Policies
    The #StopHateforProfit campaign has amassed a huge roster of Facebook clients, including multinational conglomerate Unilever, Verizon, Coca-Cola, and—as of this weekend—Starbucks, Facebook’s sixth-largest advertiser.

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2020/10/just-covid-19.html
    I’ll encapsulate some updates on COVID-19:
    First, my own observation is that COVID cases seem to be the inverse of naturally-acquired vitamin-D levels in humans.
    The confirmed cases are rising again as we proceed further into fall, aas are hospitalizations, but not yet deaths.
    Take 5000 units per day of cheap vitamin D3, which is what’s for sale. Take 10,000 units per day for the first 2 months, or if you get sick.
    Vitamin-D is the only treatment agent that is effective at all phases of infection:
    It reduces infections: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.10.05.20206706v1

It reduces the severity of infections.
    It reduces measured nasopharyngeal viral load. (Marik, below)
    It increases survival when started at hospitalization, and reduces ICU admissions: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7456194/
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S096007602030296X
    It protects the blood vessel lining (endothelium). It reduces the clotting cascade. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdc7T2UTHBI
    It is critical to normal immune system function, with a virus that blunts immune response early, and induces fatal cytokine-storm later.

The bulk of evidence for antivirals is shifting to Ivermectin, which is generally dosed with zinc and doxycycline in Dr Borody’s protocol, and is having good success in India and Bangladesh.
    Antivirals are most helpful early, when viral replication matters, to avoid high peak viral load. High viral load increases spread, and likely peaks just before symptoms start, or as they are starting, so jump on Ivermectin ASAP.

Ivermectin is a broad-spectrum antiviral, potentially inhibiting 52 SARS-CoV-2 viral related proteins. It might be synergistic with hydroxychloroquine, as stated in the conclusion of the article. (Zinc stands on its own and is helped into cells by HcQ and quercetin.)
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcp.30055

Paul Marik MD gives this very useful lecture and update on all of the above points and much more.
    He strongly advocates for treating the cytokine storm with steroids, since that is the critical battlefield for life and death struggles currently. It does not need to be the battlefield. We would do better to take vitamin-D and treat symptoms quickly with ivermectin, zinc, doxycycline, then steroids and vitamin-C as they progress to widespread inflammation. Thanks Marjorie,

Marik also makes the point that face masks reduce viral inoculum, the amount of virus that hits the upper respiratory tract, and is the initial starting point for the multiplication cycles that lead to peak viral load. They reduce the outgoing number of virions, and somewhat reduce the incoming, and if everybody is masked, the viral cloud of contagion in a closed room will be less, limiting super-spreader events. Both number of infected in such a room and severity of infection will be less. It’s a probability cloud for contagion taking root in noses, like the position of an electron in and orbit around an atomic nucleus.

This paper, also from NP Marjorie, details the mechanisms of immune system deactivation early, then catastrophic immune system overreaction late, aka “cytokine storm”. It somehow says nothing at all about vitamin-D, but does mention multiple points of activity for ivermectin in thwarting viral processes. It mentions famotidine/Pepcid, which is used at the high dose of 80 mg 3 times per day, has low side effects, and is part of the mix that President Trump got. The way Trump got treated makes perfect scientific sense, by the way.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41418-020-00633-7

Remdesivir does not work. Wall Street’s drug does not help humans infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the largest clinical trial, after some fakery in a prior trial made it look like it might help a few people get out of the hospital sooner, without saving lives.
    https://jordanschachtel.substack.com/p/comprehensive-study-faucis-standard

a kullervo
    Participant

Greetings,

That doctored Amy Coney Barrett picture: it’s meant to be funny but it’s just cretin fodder in its disparagement of children.

Perhaps it could be perceived differently if one equates “children” with “adolescents”, but even then it would be quite ungracious.

Usually, children do not pose stupid questions but rather pertinent ones, that grownups routinely dismiss because they don’t know how to provide a reasonable and honest answer (due to their extended exercise in lying). Most children only become stupid when they get infected by the stupidity of adults around them.

An alternative (albeit a slightly unpatriotic one) to that ill-advised joke:
    “I live in the USA. Dealing with morons comes with the territory.”

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ a kuellervo

Having raised a few human children, I support the joke as both a premise and punchline.

“Mom? Can I have a hammer?”

“Why, son?”

“I want to go play with Elmo.”

“Ummm… show me what you mean.”

Son pointed to the TV where Elmo was playing on the other side of a glass screen. He wanted to break the glass so he could play with Elmo.

Children ask many many wise intelligent questions. They also ask many many stupid foolish questions. The Amy humor picture neither disparages children (as you claim) nor glorifies children’s native intelligence (as you do). Although I am no fan of modern adult culture, I’ll remind you that you are (one assumes) an adult and therefore, per your statement, a lying cretin.

All cretins are liars. Eloise is a cretin. Eloise is too dumb to know the difference between a truth and lie.

*%^

As always, superb information, John Day.

VietnamVet
    Participant

The basic problem in the West is that they couldn’t/wouldn’t close their national borders.

The ruling class is addicted to money. Globalists believe in the free movement of people, money, goods and services. Nationalists are anti-science know-nothings. The virus survives because its transmission between humans is exponential without barriers, isolation of the infected, and borders sealed to stop it. Humans are smart enough to figure this out but are clueless when it costs the elite money to help the little people avoid getting sick.

The Coronavirus Pandemic will spread and grow unless the West goes on a war footing. Over a million Americans are projected to die if a for-profit vaccine/treatment is not developed and the virus does not mutate to a less virulent form. The Pandemic is so wide spread the only way for the economy to recover is if the US national public health system is restored. Universal daily antigen testing is required. Negative tests necessary before going out in public. Schools, work places and social gatherings must form bubbles staffed with a public health officers who are in a chain of command and report up through the counties, States to the US Surgeon General. Scofflaws must be found and isolated. The infected safely housed and treated for free. The campaign will take several months but the virus would be eradicated and the economy returned to normal.

zerosum
    Participant

Read em and weep
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sperry-exposes-complete-history-hunter-bidens-crony-connected-jobs#comment_stream

Sperry Exposes The Complete History Of Hunter Biden’s Crony-Connected Jobs
    https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/10/16/joe_bidens_boosters_wrote_his_prodigal_sons_entire_resume_125616.html
    Joe Biden’s Boosters Wrote His Prodigal Son’s Entire Resume
    By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
    October 16, 2020

I don’t believe that a drug addict was able to navigate the legal system and set up all those companies.

Find the lawyer and the accountant who did all this for him and then someone might go to jail.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

That’s a keeper from John Day today. Saved in the bookmarks!

a kullervo
    Participant

@madamski

Greetings,

In your haste to insult, you just ended up assuming too much.

Are you the creator of the joke?
    In the affirmative, dealing with criticism is a skill you may find useful; if not, then please get a life.

Best regards.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Does anyone know of a -truly- successful contact tracing scheme? Did it work in New Zealand? The problem is obvious here: people don’t remember what they did for the past 14 days.

Yes. Here in Thailand it has been diligently used as a tool to track down spreaders and their victims. It works; just look at the numbers. Every time we go into a Tesco type store it is required to sign in and give contact information…no problem for us…
    We’re pretty confident it is safe to go out for normal needs and the occasional lunch or diner…
    Most shops are very open to fresh air; unless one opts for an air-con restaurant…we generally don’t…

sumac.carol
    Participant

John Day thank you for your extensive info on Vitamin D supplements-makes me rethink my own strategy with regards to this for covid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.