Debt Rattle October 20 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 20 2016

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thomas Eakins Walt Whitman 1891 • Fed Risks Repeating Lehman Blunder As US Recession Storm Gathers (AEP) • ECB Urges EU To Curb Virtual Money On Fear
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 20 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The U.S. is going down; as sure as the Sun rises tomorrow; the only question is: Will it take the rest of the world with it?
    That’s a question with no obvious answer at this time; too many variables for a certain answer; but, it won’t be pretty no matter the course set for the fall…

Blue Horse
    Participant

@Pink Elephant…So let me see if I have this right! If I see DJT as a serial sexual predator/bloviating jackass I must be seeing the pink elephant and I’m clearly being manipulated by the HRC machine! If I see him as the only person in America that can save the world (paraphrasing DJT & his ilk) then I’m not seeing the pink elephant but the ‘Duce Supremo’ (sarcasm). What a load of crap as is every other article posted here by Scott Adams. The logic here is akin to ‘heads you win, tails I lose.’ And of course, believing the analysis of a conservative think tank like the Tax Foundation’s TAG conclusions is me not seeing the pink elephant also. I’m assuming! P.S. I love this site. Just my 2 cents about these two posts. Keep up the good work. rrm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.