Debt Rattle October 22 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 22 2019

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Eugène Delacroix Liberty Leading the People 1830   • Julian Assange Struggled To Remember His Name At Extradition Hearing (ND) • ‘I’m In An Unfai
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 22 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The whole idea behind Assages treatment has been to kill him; not overtly, but slowly using the vilest means available…
    Sadly, it does seem to be working…
    Assanges death in custody will mark the end of all we allege to hold dear!
    And therein lies the heart of the matter; alleged to hold dear; we hold nothing “dear”, except the puny view, of our own puny existence…
    …and it ain’t worth shit…

Dr. D
    Participant

“the court had no jurisdiction over the conditions of his imprisonment..”

So the courts which have jurisdiction over the Prime Minister, who can tell the Queen to get stuffed you old bat, which have jurisdiction over citizens worldwide, and who indeed claim jurisdiction throughout all space and time, retroactively creating and enforcing laws, has no jurisdiction over Belmarsh Prison. I need to go there because it’s apparently the only place on earth safe from their overreach, and where the good people live, Britain’s only remaining Free Speech zone.

Spare me. If the judge overseeing this particular prisoner’s case has no jurisdiction over UN/Geneva open torture, confirmed by the media itself and human rights groups openly on the BBC, then no one does. Or rather YOU do, you citizens, should you wish to claim your sovereignty and power over the state. Oh and by the way, take BACK the sovereignty you’re furiously shoving away, BACK from the EU, but back from the United States who’s been openly calling you a U.S. “poodle” for decades. Come on, where’s the spirit? I mean if you love the EU that savages Greece like the 3rd Reich, deposes Italian Prime Ministers at will, railroads activists in Spain, shoots the eyes and hands off of French women, at least dislike the United States and Trump enough to stand yourselves above abject slaves.

Let’s not forget, however, that the case against Assange is especially poor in the United States, and that as all Five Eyes/CIA nations will be trying to kill him, he has remained ‘safe’ so far. Perhaps safer than the embassy, where if I remember no less than two assassination attempts were made.

“Information On Poroshenko Money Laundering/Biden Cover Up (CDM)”

CD suddenly to the fore, adding the details of why a Ukrainian minister was convicted and is in prison for openly rigging the U.S. election in favor of HRC. …And why the U.S. cannot report on this open, confirmed, international fact. Now Ukraine is a corrupt country where many men are railroaded on false charges, but that’s a juicy allegation that would be reported in a real society. Since it’s not here, apparently Burisma paid $1M US to Poroshenko to shut down the charges. I can’t imagine how much money that is there.

“Trump ‘Fully Prepared’ For Military Action vs Turkey If Needed – Pompeo (CNBC)”

The WWE goes on. Our 50 troops shore would give Turkey what-for. In reality, Russia is fully prepared to humble Turkey if needed. …It won’t be needed though.

“Enter, the Dragon – Hillary 2020 (Kunstler)”

The direction and distance of Kunstler, a hard, left, lifelong Democrat, is startling. But this is what happens when you, as a lifelong reporter, follow facts. What is he supposed to say? The only way for Democrats to win and kick Trump’s bloc out is to internalize the real truth of how they got there, and what voters really want. As also told by that other life-long bastion of the DNC, Michael Moore. No one’s listening, as demonstrated by HRC’s comment and the support it gets.

“…it’s four more years of the Trumpian Reich, Russian soldiers patrolling the streets, martial law, concentration camps, gigantic banners with the faces of Trump and Putin hanging in the football stadiums..”

Oh wait: I meant the OPPOSITE. This dictator who promotes free speech and gun rights for his opponents, follows Judicial edicts, refuses to arrest corruption in the opposition party, and allows vendors to make a living with booths on the sidewalk of Trump Tower selling gear saying he’s Satan and we should kill him. You know, like Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini always did. Meanwhile, free states like Britain outlaw free speech and assembly in the Extinction Rebellion, France shoots free speech in the face, and Spain imprisons political opinions, you know, as Free, Democratic Nations do. In contrast to us Putin-Nazis, of course.

You saw the Johnstone article, “”Russian Asset” Is a Meaningless Noise War-Pigs Make with Their Face-Holes” https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/russian-asset-is-a-meaningless-noise-war-pigs-make-with-their-face-holes-c883685ad4c

Where being a “Russian Asset” means you never talked to Russia, Russia never talked to you, gave you money, or had anything to do with you. Ever. In fact, it only means you exist and oppose illegal, international wars of aggression.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, I’m dressed in a black mask and beating gay Asians and orthodox Jews in the streets, “Am I the baddie here?”

Anyway, just ‘cause Hopkins brought it up, if anyone bothered to, you know, be a journalist and call anyone, on earth, ever, for any story, they’d know that NeoNazis hate Trump and consider him a sellout. They do, however, like Ilan Omar for her anti-Israel stance. I don’t make it, I just report it. But knowing this would require talking to people different than yourself, and no one would want to be contaminated. That’s truth and tolerance!

““The dangerous fuse of Republican discontent with Trump..”

Well, true, but the discontent is with wealthy INSIDERS, not Republican VOTERS. The insiders will obviously try to assassinate him – again – in fact, Tom Arnold called for it again last Friday right on cue. But the article is hugely disingenuous with “an impermissible interruption that, especially for Republicans, just doesn’t fit in the epic story of American “presidentialness.” For ‘Republicans’? Does it LOOK like Red State citizens are abandoning him for not starting more wars? At the same time, the DNC is FOR war even more than the GOP is, if such a thing is possible. So the story is really “Super-wealthy insider elites keep trying to light a fuse that will explode and destroy DJT and his lack of illegal mass-murder, while outsiders and normal, non-psychotic citizens of BOTH parties are dramatically anti-war.” …Being one of the major elements of discontent splitting the DNC into pieces. Hey, is that a matter of CLASS? You know, that one thing everyone, everywhere is always careful not to talk about?

“44% Of Americans Don’t Make Enough Money to Cover Their Expenses (ZH)”

Record economy! Green Shoots! But looking at the article, above, really all ten zip codes in D.C. and all 12 Blessed cities are doing fine. It’s just everyone in all 95% of U.S. counties that don’t have $500 for an emergency. Gee, how can that be? Could it be that THEIR money has been extracted via Wall St and taxes to the 0.0001% at Harvard and K-Street? Asking for a friend.

zerosum
    Participant

‘I’m In An Unfair Fight Against A Superpower,’ Assange Tells UK Court (SMH)
    Julian Assange Struggled To Remember His Name

Why do the elites do this ….
    I always thought that making a martyr was bad for the powerful people.
    Yesterday is gone …. there are cameras everywhere. There are witnesses reporting everywhere.
    There will be hundreds of reporters coming out of the woodwork.
    Yep! If you are part of TAE, then you are part of the new form of disseminating info that cannot be controlled.
    Wikileak is only one of the first.
    Maybe, the following discussion would help us see what is changing with whistleblowers
    https://time.com/5702166/whistleblowers-today-media/

zerosum
    Participant

Posted at 12:30 pm on October 6, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Smoking Gun? Glenn Beck Releases Audio of Ukrainian Official Admitting He Interfered In U.S. Election to Help ‘Hillary’

Smoking Gun? Glenn Beck Releases Audio of Ukrainian Official Admitting He Interfered In U.S. Election to Help ‘Hillary’

Beck said this tape has been floating around Ukraine for a while, but it was only recently translated into English.
    Here is a transcript of the tape. Scroll down for the audiotape (Sytnyk’s conversation begins at 4:00).

Glenn Beck Special October 03, 2019
    https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-beck-special/glenn-beck-special-ukraine-the-democrats-russia
    WATCH: Glenn Beck SPECIAL, ‘Ukraine: The Democrats’ Russia’
    Get the untold truth about the REAL Ukraine scandal
    The details in the background of U.S. involvement with Ukraine go much deeper — and are much more troubling — than anything Joe Biden or Donald Trump may have been doing. There is so much at stake for our nation.
    In a special live presentation on Thursday, Glenn Beck used the chalkboard to break down the untold truth of Democrat corruption and abuse of power in Ukraine — with all the well-researched facts and documentation to back it up.

zerosum
    Participant

Does the truth matter when everybody lies
    Associated Press writer Mike Balsamo in Washington contributed to this report.
    ___
    AP Diplomatic Writer Matthew Lee in Washington contributed to this report.

By LYNN BERRY and LISA MASCARO, Associated Press – Associated Press – Tuesday, October 22, 2019

WASHINGTON — Former U.S. Ambassador William Taylor, who’s emerging as an unlikely central player in the events at the heart of the impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, arrived on Capitol Hill on Tuesday to testify.

Taylor had been serving as executive vice president at the U.S. Institute of Peace, a nonpartisan think tank founded by Congress, when he was appointed to run the embassy in Kyiv after Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch was removed before the end of her term following a campaign against her led by Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
    He was chosen for the post because he was among only a handful of former officials with experience in Ukraine who would be perceived as neutral by local officials and wouldn’t raise objections at the White House, according to a colleague.
    “It was a very short list, but Bill was at the top of it,” said the colleague, who was not authorized to speak publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity. “We were very grateful he agreed to do it.”
    Taylor, who had served as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine from 2006 to 2009, was welcomed back to Kyiv as a steady hand.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/the-media-war-on-truthful-reporting-and-legitimate-opinions-a-documentary.html

April 21, 2018

Last week saw an extreme intensifying of the warmongers’ campaign against individuals who publicly hold and defend a different view than the powers-that-be want to promote. The campaign has a longer history but recently turned personal. It now endangers the life and livelihood of real people.

zerosum
    Participant

I’m not the FBI, however, I can think of many way to make you lie, by omission and to make you slant your testimony to follow the desired script.
    Preservation of your way of life for you and your loved ones will make you lie.

Leaked document to the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/diplomat-who-raised-alarm-about-withholding-aid-to-ukraine-testifies-in-impeachment-probe/2019/10/22/086fb850-f436-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Biden’s, 2016 election

By
    Rachael Bade, Anne Gearan, Karoun Demirjian and John Wagner
    Oct. 22, 2019 at 1:13 p.m. PDT

In a 15-page opening statement, obtained by The Washington Post, Taylor stood by his characterization that it was “crazy” to make the assistance contingent on investigations he found troubling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/opening-statement-of-ambassador-william-b-taylor/6b3a6edf-f976-4081-ba7f-bce45468a3ff/
    Opening statement of Ambassador William B. Taylor
    Updated Oct 22, 2019 at 1:27 PM

Note: Too bad, I could not find info about the Biden investigation. A lie by omission.
    However, you can continue reading the info from

Poroshenko Ukrainian Money Laundering Scheme Explained

Poroshenko Ukrainian Money Laundering Scheme Explained
    by CD Media Staff October 21, 2019

CD Media will be releasing a piece shortly on the efforts of the Democratic Party and its conspirators to white-wash the reputation of Gontareva as possible charges are brought. We will also be releasing information on the real story behind the nationalization of Privat Bank in Ukraine.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

A country of Cheaters.

Fair go, mijnheer! Please be assured that there are many, MANY people in this benighted country who are appalled and distressed by the fossil fuel monomaniacs who infest our government. But the elites have a gotten a death grip on the levers of power and deny everything.

The most galling aspect is that our PM makes loud noises about his Christianity, waves it around like a banner, claims to be doing the will of God. (Exactly which God I cannot say.) When one examines their attitudes, goals and performance, one clearly sees the Christianity of the Dickensian workhouse, the Christianity of the Spanish Inquisition, the Christianity of the slaveowners against whom Wilberforce campaigned and won.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

I neglected to add that in Parliament the Opposition do a hopelessly feeble job of holding the Government’s policies and proposals up to scrutiny, and coming up with better ideas. They wave through bill after bill, and congratulate themselves on doing well.

Bah. They’re not the Opposition any more; they’re the Permission.

Does the term “sick despair” have any resonance with you?

zerosum
    Participant

Update:
    The Deep State Washing Of Corrupt Former Ukrainian Central Bank Chief’s Reputation To Hide Poroshenko Corruption
    by L Todd Wood October 22, 2019

CD Media will soon be releasing more detailed information on multiple fraud schemes allegedly run by Gontareva while in charge of NBU, obtained via leaks from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office, who as we reported earlier, has issued multiple requests for her to testify in person, which she has refused.

(I include the name of the author so you can do a fact check on the source)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.