Debt Rattle October 3 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 3 2021

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Veracious Poet

I like what you wrote  

I hope enough good humans survive to rebuild, leaving behind the mistakes of industrial/technological expansion without controls.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

chooch:

In this email they said that we will follow the law. Sorry, this is not a law. It is an Executive Order from the President.

Actually, “executive orders” issued by POTUS become BINDING LAW, unless nullified by CONgress within 90 days…

Part of the fallout from THIS:

Senate Report 93-549 entitled “EMERGENCY POWERS STATUTES: Provisions of Federal Law Now In Effect Delegating To The Executive Extraordinary Authority In Time of National Emergency” was issued on November 19, 1973 by the “Special Committee on the Termination of the National Emergency” pursuant to Senate Resolution No. 9 – 93rd Congress, 1st Session.

At the time of these Senatorial discussions, there were in effect four presidentially proclaimed states of national emergency:

In addition to the national emergency declared by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on March 6, 1933 (Proclamation No. 2039) and continued in force by Proclamation No. 2040 issued on March 9, 1933, there were also the national emergency proclaimed by President Harry S. Truman on December 16, 1950 (Proclamation No. 2914) during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Richard Nixon on March 23, 1970 (Proclamation No. 3972), and August 15, 1971 (Proclamation No. 4074).

These proclamations give force to over 470 provisions of Federal law. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal constitutional processes.

Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens.

http://thetexasrepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Senate-Report-93.pdf

Ignorantia Juris Non Excusat.

When all the “Sunday Patriots” + “Sunday Brothers” finally come out of their self-induced stupors, “Real Reality” will be a rude awakening, as they discover they lost (legally) 38 years ago…

FWFS

phoenixvoice
    Participant

If there are no grocery stores around with less than 100 employees…then it is time to start a food-coop.

TAE Summary
    Participant

* The vaccine’s effectiveness degrades too quickly for half life, so it is described using tenth life.

* Everyone will be vaccinated; There will be no control group; Everyone will be in the no-control group.

* “I don’t believe that being unvaccinated means infected or being vaccinated means uninfected.” Yeah, but non-correlation doesn’t imply non-causation, now does it. /s

* Given our current understanding of genetics and lifestyle choices, if insurance becomes based on cost to treat there is no actual need for insurance.

* Science is no longer about experience but about authority; War is peace, ignorance is strength, dogma is science.

* BBC: Health is wasted on the young.

* A single Covid death is a tragedy; A million heart attack deaths is a statistic.

* HealthNerd’s forked tongue on Uttar Pradesh
    — Private use of the drug – people buying it for themselves and taking ivermectin – was probably quite high even before that.
    — We simply do not know how many people in the state took ivermectin at any point in time, which is FUNDAMENTAL for this analysis

* Coming to the US Military

* Disadvantaged classes can best point out the disadvantages of mandated vaccines.

* “When people realize what’s actually behind the curtain, they’re going to lose their shit”; The people I know will never realize what’s behind the curtain. When they got to the witch’s castle they morphed into flying monkeys.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

VietnamVet
    Participant

There is reality. There is truth. As documented here at TAE, the very leaky for-profit mRNA vaccines will never control the coronavirus pandemic; at best, the jabs reduce the severity of COVID-19 — not a vaccine simply another therapy. Messenger-RNA treatment mandates and passports are pointless. Big lie propaganda cannot hide the side effects or the number of severe illness and deaths of the vaccinated forever.

When an Empire creates its own reality, the greater the distance from the real world, faster is its collapse. Dr. Anthony Fauci is responsible for both the HIV and coronavirus endemics; two failures in one lifetime. How? He is a chief apparatchik in the western corporate/state that has an overriding belief in marketing and profits, above all else. If something aids corporations, it’s done. If it costs them money, it is deep-sixed. Lower-class people don’t matter. CEOs are above the law. A privatized government simply cannot do “public good”. There is no such thing in the current western political/economic system. Only money has value.

Home kits of Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets], face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes, a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter that work in India will never be distributed with the USA. Saving American lives is not a priority. The creation of nine more billionaires is all that matters.

The system collapse of western civilization is inevitable unless there is a Reformation.

The past is always smaller than the present. The present is always smaller than the future.
    I find comfort in this.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Denninger on Molnupiravir:

“Biden’s administration has committed to buy 1.7 million courses of treatment of this drug if it gets “approved.” What’s not clear is if this is EUA approval or full, formal approval. You can bet it will be the former. This may kill some significant percentage of those 1.7 million people over the next few years — in other words, that Rat Bastard may well go down as one of the most-prolific mass-slaughtering douche-nozzles in history. Worse, it may cause gross developmental defects in unborn children — exactly as did thalidomide. If it does either the PREP Act will give both Merch and the entire medical complex absolute legal immunity from being sued to beyond the orbit of Mars or locked up for mass-manslaughter.”

Never thought I’d see this level of evil in our “betters,” but here we are. Now I see where having the patience of the saints will come in handy, even if we didn’t completely see it with the vax madness.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243781

ctbarnum
    Participant

There are those who sing about forces, are the same that want Jab Crow Laws.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Michael Reid
    I hope enough good humans survive to rebuild, leaving behind the mistakes of industrial/technological expansion without controls.

We left Eden eons ago…never to return…
    What we have is the here and now; what we do with it determines our future…

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Veracious Poet

So are you saying that at this point the law is whatever the president says it is? I don’t think most people realize that. I certainly didn’t but I am Canadian and not overly familiar with law.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

If everyone was to vanish from my location on the end of the earth, it may more closely resemble eden but the challenge to survive would ramp up. Maybe I will setup a scaffold to get the last six apples off the tree

those darned kids
    Participant

re: grocery stores: i often shop at indian, arabic, latinxo;+(, etco.. food stores. great food, great deals, great people. most often, family run.

Michael Reid
    Participant

CANADIAN COURT ENDS COVID EMERGENCY | MASK MANDATES, LOCKDOWNS, & EMERGENCY USE JAB ARE NOW UNLAWFUL

CANADIAN COURT ENDS COVID EMERGENCY | MASK MANDATES, LOCKDOWNS, & EMERGENCY USE JAB ARE NOW UNLAWFUL

Veracious Poet
    Participant

So are you saying that at this point the law is whatever the president says it is? I don’t think most people realize that. I certainly didn’t but I am Canadian and not overly familiar with law.

Yep. I’m sure some imperial bot will be along shortly to accuse me of “pontification”, but that’s the black letter law.

CONgress could over rule the EOs, but the #derp-swamp is all for Resident Xiden’s rule. It’s not a bug, it’s a feature 😐

A president could end the whole charade with one signature (so much for Cheeto), CONgress tried & failed 38 year ago (see above) & of course they’ve been careful not to spook the sheeple in the past, but now the gloves are coming off.

These proclamations give force to over 470 provisions of Federal law.

That’s where they’ve subverted Natural Law with Equity and/or Admiralty Law ~ People today were born into a system they don’t even know exists…

I’m sure Canada has something similar, if not worse.

Michael Reid
    Participant
    WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

What type of hardwood do you have available for your firewood?

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

The main hardwood in this area is birch but it is not plentiful. I burn mostly balsam fir and spruce. And I burn all of the wood in the area I cut. I built a cutting jig that I fill up with all diameters of trees and cut all to length with one cut.

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

What is typical max diameter of your trees?

Do you also split?

Are you cutting wood for this winter or for next winter?

chooch
    Participant

Veracious Poet, 38 years ago I was 18 and on track to become a good corporate soldier. No wonder it feels like the Constitution and Bill of Rights are null and void. Your commentary is always appreciated even though the mood elevator can take a hit.

On our way out for a ride tonight, my wife was talking about not having carpets when we move. I said, “Babe, we might have to get used to dirt floors.”

But ya know, I feel a new kind of freedom. Made some new friends with some amazing people that under the old normal I would have never met. My wife’s mom lived with us her last year of life. If it wasn’t for Covid and the locking down of senior care facilities we would have never got that opportunity. Our ride ended with a double rainbow. How many of those do you see in a lifetime.

I am sure Louis experienced the some of the worst aspects of what his fellow man was capable of but yet it brought the best in him for all to enjoy.

Archie
    Participant

Imperial bot at your service.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet, 38 years ago I was 18 and on track to become a good corporate soldier. No wonder it feels like the Constitution and Bill of Rights are null and void. Your commentary is always appreciated even though the mood elevator can take a hit.

Actually, I was wrong about “38 years ago”, it was 48 years ago, time flies when you’re getting old 😉

I realize everything is aok in the Universe, that this too will pass.

I have to detach from the insanity, focus on the Infinite’s Love, pass it on to those I can help…

I’ve said enough here, I’ll just sit back & watch the “mood elevator” 😐

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.