Debt Rattle September 13 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 13 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Arthur Rothstein Oregon or Bust, family fleeing South Dakota drought Jul 1936 • Britain Can’t Cut Its Way To Prosperity. We Have To Build It’ (Jeremy
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 13 2015]

Variable81
    Participant

Stumbled across this quaint little documentary today on YouTube…

I think it was released back in 2007.

Funny how they touch on all the dead-end energy sources that have been debunked here at TAE and on other websites/blogs, and sad to see how little has changed (things have gotten worse?) since 2007…

Cheers.

Nassim
    Participant

“it’s all mind boggling. the enormity of the crime causes cognitive dissonance. many people simply can’t handle it. their brains freeze and they go on the offensive. it completely torpedoes their world view of their government, the media, and everything else they’ve been led to trust. some crimes are so enormous they exceed the ability of governments to prosecute, particularly since the government is complicit in the crime. the perpetrators will never be brought to justice. there is no justice that can fit the enormity of the crime. only god can judge them. ”

charlo49,

Quite correct.

I suffer from the misfortune to have studied civil engineering at university and the fact that these 3 buildings were blown up was quite obvious to me early on. Plenty of early onset cognitive dissonance. Additionally, I was brought up in the Middle East and know quite well that they could never organize anything of that nature.

The hole in the Pentagon was another obvious fallacy – an aircraft fuselage is only as thick as a typical coin and it is made of aluminium.

Variable81
    Participant

“…it completely torpedoes their world view of their government, the media, and everything else they’ve been led to trust. some crimes are so enormous they exceed the ability of governments to prosecute, particularly since the government is complicit in the crime…”

People get the government they deserve?

“Now, there’s one thing you might have noticed I don’t complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don’t fall out of the sky. They don’t pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It’s what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you’re going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain’t going to do any good; you’re just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it’s not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here… like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks.”

And that’s enough 9/11 again. You know we don’t want that here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.