Debt Rattle September 17 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 17 2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DPC Near Lewiston, Minnesota – The Pulpit. 1899 • The Beginning of the End of the World (Umair Haque) • US Household Net Worth Hits Record $89 Trillio
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 17 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

What an excellent article; I read more.
    Umair Haque:
    The question is: how much worse? Very badly worse. With stagnant incomes, no savings, this generation will never retire, vacation, advance, enjoy, or own.

At the personal level, the end of the world is already here. This is the first generation in modern history that’s going to suffer worse living standards than their parents.

The quality of their lives is going to be long, bleak, and pointless. Worked to the grave to make a dwindling number of dynasties wealthy, largely by serving them hand and foot, not really enhancing human life.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Umair speaks to exactly my experiences and ideas based on those experiences.
    My younger, 67 yo sister (in the states), is working 1 full time, state government job and a part time gig, to try to cobble together some semblance of a retirement income. But she’s unlikely to not have to work some.
    This whole shebang will not end well; even for those of us getting by okay at present.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.