Debt Rattle September 2 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 2 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Henri Matisse Laurette in a green robe1916   • Covid-19 Spike Protein Binds To And Changes Cells In The Heart (BHF) • Resurgence of SARS-CoV-2 in
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 2 2021]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

V. Arnold
    Participant

On February 2, 1996 Ivermectine was approved for human use:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-01-fact-check-fda-approved-ivermectin-humans-1996.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr

Lies on top of lies, on top of more and more lies…the layers of the onion are infinite in the West…
    Find those you can trust and believe, and hold them dear…

absolute galore
    Participant

When I went to the site, they somehow signed me up for their “Good Morning” email:

Just how easy is it to get ivermectin?

The anti-parasite drug has been all the rage in right-wing circles, where due to some questionable logic and a reflexive fear of authority, a shocking number of people have begun taking the version meant for livestock and soiling themselves in public to own the libs. It’s all a little… unbelievable.

So Salon’s Nicole Karlis set out to see for herself: just how easy is it to get ivermectin?

The short answer? Shockingly easy.

A constellation of telehealth providers have popped up to satisfy the skyrocketing demand for ivermectin, despite the fact that there’s no good evidence it even works in the first place. It’s basic supply and demand, I suppose, driven by an overzealous right-wing media ecosystem happy to trade the health of its audience for the advancement of a purely ideological project.

For a fee, and a few short minutes filling out online paperwork, Karlis was able to book an appointment over the phone with a doctor. But the doctor never even called — instead, he had gone ahead and written the prescription anyways.

Find out what happened next by reading the full story here.
    This is how easy it is to get ivermectin, the dewormer drug that conspiracists say cures COVID-19Telehealth platforms make it easy to get off-label prescriptions of the anti-parasitic drug with bad side effects

Mr. House
    Participant

Rather certain Joe got jabbed. So another breakthru case, funny, they don’t mention that in the article.

Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Marge Simpson says

absolute galore
    Participant

From the Salon email: The anti-parasite drug has been all the rage in right-wing circles, where due to some questionable logic and a reflexive fear of authority

Actually that would be a well-earned mistrust of “authority.”

It’s kind of amazing, the complete subjugation of the liberal cause and its media by the Deep State.They are literally acting as pr and thought police and propaganda ministry for Big Pharma, the “health industry” and the same bloodstained fools that dragged us through Afghanistan, are printing money in the White House basement, and do not understand the first thing about Limits to Growth and dwindling resources, instead they constantly spew out technofantasies like Mars, hydrogen, electric everything, universal income, modern monetary theory, racial programming, Pick Your Gender programming, blah blah blah. So yeah, I’m fearful in the sense of coming upon a demented sociopath clown playing with a loaded machine gun….

absolute galore
    Participant

“…the dewormer drug that CONSPIRACISTS say cures Covid 19”

They must love the double duty of that slur—Conspire plus bonus racists.

absolute galore
    Participant

However, coincident with the end of California’s mask mandate on June 15 and the rapid dominance of the B.1.617.2 (delta) variant that first emerged in mid-April and accounted for over 95% of UCSDH isolates by the end of July (Figure 1), infections increased rapidly, including cases among fully vaccinated persons.

Was it the end of the mask mandate, or the start of the summer, when, like Florida, more Californians spend indoor time in airconditioned spaces with no real circulation?

Oroboros
    Participant

Time to get the Jab!

Oroboros
    Participant

Bidet Biden

Oroboros
    Participant

ezlxa1949
    Participant

In Oz we are seeing a growing number of MSM warnings about this dangerous ivermectin. Its safety record is of course never mentioned. The people must not be allowed to make up their own minds. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Well, yes it is. But I don’t mind warnings but I do mind that they’re totally one-sided. No recgnition, no possibility of alternatives. There is only one true god, whose name is vaccine. Do we see a form of medical idolatry in all this? An overblown faith in the ability of medical technology to solve this problem, and by extension all health problems? I think I do.

In the graphic near the top of this edition, I think the most telling argument is that if the vaccines are so safe, why do the manufacturers have no liability? Flies in the face of just about all other consumer protections — and we the people are consumers of vaccines as much of anything else.

Res ipsa loquitur, I think.

absolute galore
    Participant

From National Propaganda Radio:
    Rogan says he took a drug the FDA urges people not to use

That included taking ivermectin, a deworming veterinary drug that is formulated for use in cows and horses. While a version of the drug is sometimes prescribed to people for head lice or skin conditions, the formula for animal use is much more concentrated. The Food and Drug administration is urging people to stop ingesting the animal version of the drug to fight COVID-19, warning it can cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, neurologic disorders and potentially severe hepatitis requiring hospitalization.

Sometimes? I think you mean 3 billion times, with a safety record better than Tylenol? And won the Nobel prize for its creators in part for its role in stopping river blindness in, what’s that country again? Oh, right. Africa. The drug that is listed as essential by the WHO.

Again, I suspect the bad reactions from the veterinary mixes is due to either not understanding the math for figuring dose, or buying a version that includes other medications. I can see this easily happening, as I have been to Tractor Supply and there are a variety of brands, some with just Ivm, some that contain additional medications.

The real crime is that people are being forced to use the veterinary version due to the demonization of the drug by the FDA and the rest of the medical industry, in service to Big Pharma. Even if the drug does not work as effectively as its proponents claim, it is benign in the extreme in the formulation created for humans. You would think in a pandemic situation that allowing people to use it would be highly encouraged.

oxymoron
    Participant

This would be funnier if it wasn’t mostly true.

absolute galore
    Participant

I refer a lot to Ivan Illich. He was a thinker who could see the increasing problems with modern society, and tried in vain to get the world to develop some braking systems. Here is part of a review of Medical Nemesis and Limits to Medicine, available as a free pdf in various places online.

Health, argues Illich, is the capacity to cope with the human reality of death, pain, and sickness. Technology can help, but modern medicine has gone too far—launching into a Godlike battle to eradicate death, pain, and sickness. In doing so, it turns people into consumers or objects, destroying their capacity for health.

Illich sees three levels of iatrogenesis. Clinical iatrogenesis is the injury done to patients by ineffective, toxic, and unsafe treatments. The book has extensive footnotes and Illich is equally at home with the New England Journal of Medicine and medieval German texts, making him a formidable opponent for the contemporary doctor who might dispute his conclusions. Evidence based medicine is described in these pages, 20 years before the term was coined. Illich also points out that 7% of patients suffer injuries while hospitalised. Yet only in the past few years and in a few countries have doctors begun to take patient safety seriously.

Social iatrogenesis results from the medicalisation of life. More and more problems are seen as amenable to medical intervention. Pharmaceutical companies develop expensive treatments for non-diseases. Health care consumes an ever growing proportion of the budget. In 1975 the United States spent $95bn on health care, 8.4% of its gross national product—up, Illich noted, from 4.5% in 1962. Predictions published this month suggest it will be $2815bn, 17% of GNP, by 2011. Can this be sensible?

Worse than all of this for Illich is cultural iatrogenesis, the destruction of traditional ways of dealing with and making sense of death, pain, and sickness. “A society’s image of death,” argues Illich, “reveals the level of independence of its people, their personal relatedness, self reliance, and aliveness.” Dying has become the ultimate form of consumer resistance.

deflationista
    Participant

I wonder if Joe ‘Ivermectin’ Rogan was on the “new and improved” prophylaxis protocol that was announced after Dr. Pierre ‘Ivermectin’ Kory came down with covid a few weeks ago?

Maybe a “newer and more improved” prophylaxis protocol will be released in the coming days?

I don’t know which is dumber:

1) The article focusing only on ivermectin despite the fact that Rogan took monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, ZPAC, prednisone, NAD drip, and a vitamin drip.

2) People who think that, out of the “kitchen sink” thrown at Rogan, it was ivermectin that cured him.

3) Throwing the kitchen sink at something you spent 18 months laughing about on your podcast, suggesting that it was nothing to worry about because he trusted his strong immune system.

Rumor is that Rogan was vaccinated. I know he was going to take the J&J vaccine, but not sure if her ever did. If so, it makes this whole thing even dumber than it already is.

Mr. House
    Participant

@Deflationista

Please answer the question on your comment from 2012 that i asked yesterday. Thank you!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

You would think in a pandemic situation that allowing people to use it would be highly encouraged.

The character of O’Brien in George Orwell’s 1984 really said it all when he said, “Men are infinitely malleable”. (Keep in mind that Orwell wrote this when it was a commonplace to use “men” in place of “people”.)

Mr. House
    Participant
    absolute galore
    Participant

@deflationista once again mocking anything other than what is fed to them by the “authorities.”

Taking a “cocktail” of off patent medications is a time-tested way of dealing with difficult illnesses, so not sure what’s so dumb about it. Apparently he is feeling much improved. So either nothing helped, and he is in the 99.whatever percent that survives this disease, and/or it made the illness go away faster, with less damage and perhaps less likelihood of “Long Covid.” No harm No foul.

absolute galore
    Participant

MSM* Doctor: I see patients coming in all the time, double jabbed and seriously ill. They look at me and beg to try Ivermectin. I hold their hand and tell them the FDA won’t let me, but maybe their relatives could make them some horse paste cupcakes as a last hope before I intubate.

*Main Stream Medicine, aka, Medical-Industrial Division (MAD) of the U.S. Government.

zerosum
    Participant

Someone inserted miss-informatio on wiki …. do not trust any references since the start of 2020, because they were written to prevent the use of Ivermectin for covid.
    Check out
    Ivermectin: Revision history
    and decided for yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ivermectin&action=history

layers of the onion/propaganda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin
    “During the COVID-19 pandemic, misinformation was widely spread claiming that ivermectin is beneficial for treating and preventing COVID-19.[19][20] Such claims are not backed by credible scientific evidence.”

COVID-19 misinformation
    Ivermectin became a cause célèbre for right-wing figures promoting it as a supposed COVID treatment.[78] Misinformation about ivermectin’s efficacy spread widely on social media, fueled by publications that have since been retracted,[79][80] misleading “meta-analysis” websites with substandard methods,[81][82] and conspiracy theories about efforts by governments and scientists to “suppress the evidence.”[83][84]

In August 2021, the state of Mississippi announced that 70 percent of recent calls to poison control centers were due to people taking ivermectin in a dose formulated for large animals. State officials urged residents to get vaccinated, in a state where the vaccination rate was among the lowest in the country.[85]
    COVID-19
    This section is an excerpt from COVID-19 drug repurposing research § Ivermectin.

(Example)
    References
    78. Meslissa Davey (July 15, 2021). “Huge study supporting ivermectin as Covid treatment withdrawn over ethical concerns”. The Guardian.

Nice- a Matisse I like! (His colors usually rankle me.)
    Phoenix- yes the capital D is an octave up.
    userzoid- I just listened to “beijo” and I see no connection- but it makes me very interested to hear what you hear in what I tried to transcribe. It looks like I am going to have to try to post an image. First I have to learn to transcribe music. 😉
    Thanks, folks, for “listening”. I think the words (august 21 post) help with the rhythm.

I can’t recall if this “sanitary coffin” was posted here, but it made me laugh (like one laughs at eerie noises in the dark!)

I’m surprised HuffPo doesn’t know that ivermectin conquered river blindness.
    The lack of early treatment for Covid was a major factor in pushing doctors to abandon the Narrative.
    I still find it fascinating that anti-parasitics seem to be effective. (HCQ, ivermectin, sweet wormwood, etc.)
    The wormwood link tells of its usefulness in treating a tick parasite, but I recall it being touted early on for Covid, but can’t recall where.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Today in “Not The Onion, but would that it were”:

Pfizer Is Now Developing A Twice-Per-Day COVID Pill That Must Be Taken Alongside Vaccines

I still find it fascinating that anti-parasitics seem to be effective. (HCQ, ivermectin, sweet wormwood, etc.)

Fight Covid by drinking absinthe! Make sure the wormwood content is high enough. It mostly isn’t. (Wormwood=Artemisia absinthium).

zerosum
    Participant
    absolute galore
    Participant

The Guardian’s take on Joe Rogan and Ivermectin Note correction at bottom (you can see what first headline was like by reading URL):

Though ivermectin can be prescribed to target parasitic infections in humans, the US Food and Drug Administration has not approved the drug for use against the coronavirus. In large doses, the FDA warns, it can be dangerous, with side effects including “nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death”.

But after an Australian study last year that found ivermectin could kill Covid in a lab, chatter about the drug has exploded online. Politicians and rightwing talkshow hosts have promoted it – even as the very researchers behind the study warn against it. In the US, prescriptions for the drug have soared from 3,600 weekly before the pandemic to more than 88,000 in a week last month, per CDC data. At the same time, poison control centers have seen calls related to ivermectin explode, reaching five times their usual rate in July, the Washington Post reported.

Rogan’s announcement is not his first widely criticized tango with ivermectin. The 22 June episode of his podcast features an interview with Dr Pierre Kory, who testified to US senators in December about ivermectin and called it a “miracle drug”.

But experts strongly disagree, and forcefully warn against self-treating with the medication. “I plead with people to stop using ivermectin and get the vaccine because it’s the best protection we have at this point,” the toxicologist Shawn Varney told the New York Times. “Everything else is risk after risk.” A study touting the drug was withdrawn due to ethical concerns, with the authors apparently having simply used a thesaurus to alter paragraphs from press releases about the drug.

This article was amended on 2 September 2021 to clarify at first mention that ivermectin can be used to treat both humans and livestock.

Wow, here I go- I hope it works. I can’t sing, by the way- sorry for the sour notes and the nervous tremolo..

Nope- back to the drawing board.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@absolute wrote:

“The real crime is that people are being forced to use the veterinary version due to the demonization of the drug by the FDA and the rest of the medical industry, in service to Big Pharma.”

I had this discussion with a friend the other day when one of those ivermectin hit pieces popped up on her cellphone’s news app. She knew I was planning on using it if I caught Covid, so forwarded the article to me as a cautionary example. My first instinct was the same as absolute’s, that any injuries incurred by those who misused ivermectin products designed for farm animals are on the heads of those running the vaccine show and suppressing off-label therapeutics. In the end, karma will balance it all to the last penny. For those of us who have been following this vaccine psyop from the very beginning, it’s as easy to spot as the propaganda surrounding the Trump Russian collusion hoax.

Watched the Joe Rogan clip yesterday and was impressed with the results of his “kitchen sink” strategy. I noticed that he also included monoclonal antibody infusions. Just wanted to share that I’ve heard very good things about these, similar to the ivermectin stories. One such was a good friend of my parents who is in her 80’s. She couldn’t shake the virus and was in and out of the hospital until she had the antibody infusion, at which point she quickly regained her health. Didn’t ask which one it was, most likely the Eli Lilly product. Since I have a penchant for attracting respiratory infections, I made a mental note to request it when my Covid time comes.

userzeroid
    Participant

@my parents

Ah, now I know that the capital letter notes are higher octaves it changes the melody… I’m sure what I scribbled down here is nothing like your song but it is here for anyone at TAE to have a look at anyway.

I did try to find your song on august 21st but only found one post from you which was a little dig at the Biden administration. If you post it here or have another crack at sharing your singing the melody I will be more sure of the rhythm. Can write it up for you when I have a spare moment.

Aside from this… Just another day in paradise. Keep up the good fight, ladies and gentlemen.

Zappa – the torture never stops

Dimitri
    Participant

Is Malone controlled opposition?

The Onion is officially out of business

those darned kids
    Participant

oh, no..

<deflationista>Raúl, you’ve f#$knin shanked the squid on this one. Worm Paste with a Worm Wood chaser. What’s next, Qanon tips for curing Qovid with Q-tips?! For F$%#%kkks sake!

Here’s a link to some manipulated data that was poorly collected by people frightened to death of losing their jobs because the whole thing is funded by Bill and Melinda Gates (sigh, why did they have to split?..) that absolutely proves the rather ambiguous thing I’m trying to prove. </deflationista>

Mister Roboto
    Participant

A commenter on the Tweet about Australia said, “This is a 6 month old report, it was one of many proposals from a parliamentary inquiry but it hasn’t gone anywhere since.” Still a good idea to keep an eye on that, though, if you live in Oz.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Re deflationista
    “ The article focusing only on ivermectin despite the fact that Rogan took monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, ZPAC, prednisone, NAD drip, and a vitamin drip.”

Yes, curiouser and curiouser.

WHY does the article focus so strongly on discrediting ivermectin when Rogan used multiple therapies to treat Covid? Why are the other therapies used not also discredited? Why is ivermectin singled out? Is there something about ivermectin specifically that the billionaires or or the WEF or their lackeys find threatening?

It is similar to other oddities going on:

WHY ignore natural immunity (the WHO even removing it from its definition of her immunity for a few months), lumping the naturally immune in with the “unvaccinated”? This continues despite several published medical studies demonstrating that natural immunity to Covid is broad and durable. If the goal is to overcome Covid for a country…wouldn’t natural immunity be a big part of that? Especially since we are now learning that vaccine inspired immunity is narrow and quickly loses potency?

WHY encourage pregnant women to be injected with Covid vaccines? I thought we’d all collectively learned our lesson about medical treatments lacking in long term testing for pregnant women with thalidomide and X-rays.

WHY continue hype the dangers of a virus that is only somewhat more dangerous than the flu for the very elderly and those with significant morbidities, and that is less dangerous than the flu for the young?

WHY ignore the Nuremberg Code, fudging on the informed consent for the EUA vaccines?

WHY ignore the thresholds for removing a vaccine from distribution that have been used in the past with roll outs of new vaccines?

WHY NOT give individual physicians license to use any previously approved drug to treat Covid? Drugs are prescribed off label all of the time. My own son has a condition called EOE — there are no drugs that have been specifically approved to treat this condition, and so he is prescribed budesonide off-label based on a few studies (not RCTs) by some other gastro doctors. The drug appears to be working (the severe symptoms have subsided since he began using it.).
    …..
    WHY is there such a strong push to get everyone jabbed?
    WHY is ivermectin being characterized as “bad?”

WHAT does all of this lead to?

The unexamined life is not worth living. – Socrates

John Day
    Participant

Caleb Wallace, mentioned here last night, recently (no more) of San Angelo, Texas died of COVID Saturday, and was the subject of the schadenfreude expressed by my Buddhist Sangha Sunday morning.
    There is a GoFundMe for his widow, orphaned daughters, and unborn child.
    I made a small contribution.
    I sent this to the Buddhist Sangha, in case any of them is moved to do the same.
    Here it is: https://www.gofundme.com/f/wallace-household-bills

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ my parents

Transcribing music – some tips —
    (1) write the notes on a staff as circles, in order, with more or less equal spacing. Write the words/syllables under the notes.
    (2) Go to your text, set a slower, steady beat (tap, beat with hand in air, or use metronome) sing or speak in rhythm.
    (3) Mark in the text where the beats lie. Does a beat line up with a word or a syllable? If so, mark it. (I like using straight vertical lines for this — it creates a visualization of the beat.). If a beat falls where there is no word, draw lines between the words to indicate the beat.
    (4) Once you have this, sing/speak in rhythm to find the stressed beats — the goal is to determine the time signature, measure locations, and to see if the text starts on beat 1 or some other beat of the measure. Mark the stressed beats and/or measures in the text.
    (5) Transfer the measure information to the written music with the whole notes, writing in bar lines and the time signature. For now, write in quarter rests for beats that occur where there is no text. If a word/syllable clearly lasts less than two beats, color in the notehead and add a stem. If the note is two beats or longer but less than four beats, add a stem.
    (6) sing the song to the written music, refining your notation to fit usual written musical conventions. If your song does not subdivide the beats beyond eighth notes, this is usually pretty easy. If the song includes sixteenth notes or triplets, it can be more complex — expect to need some practice with simpler songs before doing this easily with more complex songs.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.