Debt Rattle September 2 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 2 2022

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    EoinW
    Participant

Bosco, “shush!” Don’t tell anyone about the bug shortage until I get my cricket farming stocks. Time for TAE to corner the bug market! Jamie Diamond, eat your heart out!

TAE Summary
    Participant

The Kingdom of the West had used a lot of their riches to discover The Deplorable Word, a magic incantation that could only be used by the king that would destroy other kingdoms but would also destroy the Kingdom of the West. The richest people in the Kingdom of the West told the King of the West, “If we can’t be the richest kingdom in the world then nobody should be. Use The Deplorable Word!” Usually the King of the West would not do this, but the King of the West was now old and weak and in his dotage thought maybe this was a good idea…

upstateNYer
    Participant

TAE: “… and in his dotage thought maybe this was a good idea… “

In his dotage he thought a lot of things were a good idea. And they weren’t. As I commented awhile ago, the dems/biden admin have gone from shooting themselves in the foot, to shooting themselves in the head.

I’ll stop posting today. A bit fired up due to clips from last night’s speech. Have not heard [or seen] anything like that from a sitting president. Apologies to the board.

The red lighting covered up the twitching red spike-ended tail that “Joe Biden” couldn’t control.
    I’m not sure how they masked the little horns.
    “Kristallnacht” speech. Good name for it. Absolutely horrifying.

The ethical skeptic has a take on gov’s UFO topic.
    I haven’t learned how to post my own images, so imagine, if you will, a UFO UAP craft piloted by squirrels….

oldandtired
    Participant

@oroboros

The image is not of the Big Boy Air Force. Looks like 1st Degree Cadets at the Academy. Perhaps graduation.

John Day
    Participant

I hear that when you turn a pipeline off it is easier to detect this kind of thing
    “There’s a leak we have to find and fix”

John Day
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

Today’s post is up, with a picture of me with some biologic solar-accumulators, “Other Considerations”
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/other-considerations

Jenny heard some of “The President’s Speech” on the radio as she drove home after work. She said it was “nothing special, political cheerleading” and about the “MAGA threat”.
    I peeked at early comments, and would have called it “The MAGA Threat” speech last night.
    Someone described “Joe Biden” as being “led onto stage by his wife, who he tried to leave with, but she whispered in his ear and pointed him back to the podium.”
    This was a “Presidential speech”, not a “candidate’s speech”.
    It did seem to say that about half of Americans threaten “democracy” for the other half, but it was “to bring people together”, maybe the threatened half.
    This is being called “Dark Biden” and “Dark Brandon” this morning, but it had eerie red stage lighting, and was somewhat like a religious sermon. It is being called “The Red Sermon”.
    El gato malo (frequently has good COVID/vaccine data posts) has the story. Thanks Luc.
    “We are not at war with one another, our government is waging war against our liberty.
    Your enemy is not the freedom of others to do as they will nor your own ability to do likewise: it is the people who would pit you against your friends to divide and to conquer and to make their rule appear not only needed but inevitable.”
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/the-american-hostage-situation

Yesterday the IAEA nuclear inspection team drove to the Zaporozhye power plant in the morning. There were some explosions. It seemed more like a war zone than it should have. They arrived and completely toured the facility and grounds and questioned civilian employees, most of the team left at the end of the day. A few are staying over for further inspection. They plan for a contingent to remain and monitor the situation.
    What was happening was that a Ukrainian commando assault, timed to the evacuation of Russian occupation troops from the plant, was underway. The Russians repelled it.
    The Russians were reportedly prepared for it. The rumor is that the team had been trained in the UK, that this was Boris Johnson’s plan with MI-6. That doesn’t seem like it will be spoken of officially.
    64 commandos landed from speedboats, about 3 km from the power plant, and were pinned down by Russian soldiers and helicopters. Another 600 Ukrainian troops were crossing the Dnieper River in a couple of barges, which were sunk by Russian air attack. There are not reports of casualties or survivors.
    As of last word, yesterday, there were 3 Ukrainian POWs, two seriously wounded and undergoing surgery, and 12 Ukrainian commandos still fighting Russian troops.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/561967-ukraine-troops-captured-zaporozhye/

This is a serious accusation, but the Ukrainian forces did attack as other Ukrainian forces were driving the inspectors to the plant. The only way the Ukrainians could have held the plant was by using the inspection team as hostages.
    ​ ​Kiev forces wanted to seize the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant in a daring military raid and use the personnel of the UN nuclear watchdog as “human shields” to maintain control over the facility, the Russian Defense Ministry claimed on Thursday…
    ..“Obviously, if the operation of the Kiev regime to seize the station was a success, the head of the IAEA, [Rafael] Grossi, and the experts of the mission would become a ‘human shield’ for Ukrainian saboteurs to prevent any attempts to destroy them by the Russian armed forces,” the Russian MoD said in a statement.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/562001-ukraine-iaea-nuclear-plant/

​A brave, dedicated and diplomatic man:​
    Energy Agency (IAEA) Rafael Grossi has confirmed that damage had been done to the Russian-held Zaporozhye nuclear power plant in Ukraine, but refrained from naming the guilty party.
    “It’s obvious that… the physical integrity of the plant has been violated several times. By chance or by deliberation, we don’t have the elements to assess that, but this is the reality that we have to recognize,” Grossi told reporters after returning to Ukrainian-controlled territory on Friday.
    “I worried, I worry and I will continue to worry about the plant until we have a situation that’s more stable, that’s more predictable,” he added.
    Grossi, who headed the team of IAEA experts that arrived at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant on Thursday, said that he “saw a lot” during the visit, personally inspecting some of the “key areas” at the facility, including emergency systems, diesel generators and control rooms.
    The atomic agency was “not going anywhere” from the plant now, he assured reporters, reiterating that the UN nuclear watchdog plans to establish a permanent presence at the facility.
    The official also said that some experts from his team will remain at the station until Sunday or Monday to “dig deeper” and collect more data for the report…
    ​ ​Grossi acknowledged that the security situation at the plant was “difficult” during his visit. “There were moments where fire was obvious – heavy machine gun, artillery, mortars,” he said, adding that on two or three occasions things got “very concerning” for the UN team.
    https://www.rt.com/news/562042-grossi-iaea-zaporozhye-nuclear/

John Day
    Participant

Hungary has more storage capacity. Hungary already made a deal with Serbia to store some Russian gas for them. Will Hungary do favors for other European countries this winter?
    Hungary signs deal with Gazprom for 5.8bn cubic metres of natural gas
    https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/08/31/hungary-signs-deal-with-gazprom-for-58bn-cubic-metres-of-natural-gas

The G7 countries are still chasing this plan, even though Russia will not concede to their demands for lower prices as a war-sanction.
    It is hard to see what they hope to gain through this. They can make this deal with each other, but not with Russia, not with China, not with India.
    ​ ​The finance ministers of the Group of Seven nations are likely to reach an agreement on Friday that will cap the price for Russian oil they’re willing to pay, Reuters has reported, citing anonymous sources. The officials are expected to reveal the general outline of a plan following an online meeting.
    ​ ​In its article published on Friday, Reuters quoted an unnamed European G7 official as saying that “a deal is likely.”
    https://www.rt.com/news/562026-g-7-russian-oil-price-cap/

The majority of Germans want the West to take concrete steps to initiate talks with Russia to end the Ukraine conflict, a recent survey has indicated.
    ​ ​Published on Wednesday, the poll commissioned by Germany’s RTL/ntv-Trendbarometer was conducted from August 26 through August 29, with 1,011 people taking part.
    ​ ​According to the survey, some 77% of Germans believe that the West should make concrete efforts to try to launch negotiations with Russia, which could help bring an end to the conflict in Ukraine. Only 17% would oppose such talks. When asked whether it is the right thing for Western leaders to keep phoning Russian President Vladimir Putin, 87% of the respondents replied in the affirmative, with 11% against.
    https://www.rt.com/news/561891-poll-most-germans-want-talks-russia/

Russia Begins Supplies of Second S-400 Regiment to Turkey​
    ​Russia has started the supplies of the second regiment of its S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems to Turkey after the signing of a relevant contract, Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) Director Dmitry Shugaev told Sputnik​.
    ​https://sputniknews.com/20220818/russia-begins-supplies-of-second-s-400-regiment-to-turkey-defense-cooperation-agency-1099728481.html

​Steve Kirsch presents compelling data that the peak of post-COVID-vaccine deaths comes 5 months after the second shot. Due to time lag, the effects of further shots are not yet available for analysis.
    ​ We’ve always assumed the vaccine kills you quickly (in the first two weeks) because that’s when people notice the association and report it to VAERS. This is still true; it does kill some people quickly.
    However, thanks to an HHS whistleblower, we can now clearly see that most of the deaths from the vaccine are happening an average of 5 months from the last dose. That is for the second dose; it may be getting shorter the more shots you get but there are arguments both ways (since there can be survivor bias).
    But this explains why the life insurance companies got off-the-charts all-cause mortality peaks for people under 60 in Q3 and Q4 rather than right after the shots rolled out.
    The five month delay is also consistent with death reports where people are developing new aggressive cancers that are killing them over a 4 to 6 month period.
    The 5 month death delay was also confirmed using only European data. That analysis was posted Aug 11, but I learned about it after I wrote this post.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/this-one-graph-tells-you-everything

John Day
    Participant

On May 10, 2021 I posted “Flipping Poles” about magnetic pole reversal. There is a model of that process, updated every 5 years. The polar wanderings had been increasing and the 2020 data was much anticipated in 2019, but it was not released, and discussion fell silent. We already know that the magnetic poles have increasingly wandered away from their historical positions, and more rapidly with time. We know that Earth’s magnetic fields are weaker, maybe 20% weaker than before. We know that these reversals essentially drop the fields when they occur, and the occurrence of pole reversal can take place in under a century.
    We do not have a “You are here” statement. Large animals, maybe even Neanderthal humans might have been killed off by this 42,000 years ago. As I noted in that post, the very high energy wave-particles that come through are not all stopped by metal roofs. Lead works and caves work, but who has those things?
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/05/flipping-poles.html

Here is a link to Space Weather News, which has a space-weather report (almost) daily. (Some people deride this science, but it is plausible hypothesis. short time scales are difficult using tree rings.)

Home

Here is a recent (6 minute) report on the 12,000 year disaster cycle of space weather (You are here.)

This 6:30 minute video is on Safe Zones in the Disaster, and points out that this looks like a 42,000 year cycle event beginning, not just 12,000 year.
    The magnetic and rotational poles wander, don’t typically do a neat flip, and the north and south poles might be in South America and Africa this time.
    A lot of surface sloshing and crunching happens when the dense magnetic core adjusts orientation.
    How much can you hang your hat on this? How much could even Bill Gates or Elon Musk do to deal with it?

​Here is a series of videos on solar weather, an hour cumulatively .

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@Dr. D “… Greenhouses find it economical to pump in, at great expense 5x the present CO2 levels which causes an explosion of growth…”

Exactly, and another good example: Corn farmers routinely cultivated their corn fields when the plants were almost too tall to run the equipment over them. The primary purpose was to knock down the weeds growing between the rows. Also, it broke up the surface crust allowing better water penetration — this is especially important when furrow irrigating since it deepens the flow channel while piling soil up on the bases of the plants helping them to stay erect (prevent lodging).

Few of them understood that this process also introduced a lot of oxygen into the topsoil causing a bloom of bacterial action which volatilizes (oxidizes) soil carbon (organic matter) into carbon dioxide. This bloom and subsequent release of large amounts of CO2 around the plants contributes to an explosion of growth such that you could hear the plants growing. The guy in this video mentions the rapid growth after cultivating, though he doesn’t say anything about the CO2 bloom — few conventional (especially older) farmers would know that information.

Sadly, many ‘modern’ farmers use glyphosate applications on their fields for weed control rather than mechanical means. The guy in the video refers to cultivating as being “like the good old days”!

John Day
    Participant

i finally found the clear answer to the question of whether the US armed-forces were injecting with FDA approved “Comirnitay” “vaccine” or not.
    Not until late June 2022 did they obtain any. https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-docs-confirm-pentagon-unlawfully-forced-us-service-members-take-unlicensed-covid-shots/5792127

“Replying to a question about the Defense Department’s possession of Pfizer’s Comirnaty, which in the context of the question can be understood as the FDA approved version of the COVID-19 vaccines, the Defense Logistics Agency responds:
    “We began shipping Comirnaty labeled vaccine in June 2022. From the week of June 13, 2022, through the week of August 29, 2022, we will have shipped 9600 doses (160 boxes) of vaccine.”
    They did not have anything with a Comirnaty label until June 2022. That’s almost a full year after the DOD vaccine mandate went into effect.
    This is an admission that service members were injected exclusively with emergency use authorization products.”

Bill7
    Participant

That setting for Mister Biden’s speech
    did not look accidental, to me.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Observation: China, for all its sins vis a vis covidiocy, has not outlawed ivermectin et al, nor are their prices jacked. And, for all the coercion, etc., many many Chinese have eluded vakzinazion.

Meanwhile, in dear old Russia, no horse-apple paste for you, comrade! while they do an authoritarian version of USA’s CDC/Fauci/vakzine company triad.

Velly intellesting leetle differences between each nation state.

I know someone who is looking to track both such differences but also similarities, the latter to build a NWO uberalles depop grand schematic, the former to play devil’s advocate to this. Anyone wishing to help, the fey bastard works here:

“Read or Suffer the Consequences”

Meanwhile, a sneak peek at the secret underdog dark horse alt-friendly consumer populist demagogue candidate:

His Campaign Begins!

slimyalligator
    Participant

Farmer McGregor, agree with your post regarding the CO2 bloom from mechanical cultivation being beneficial to crops, another benefit is a dust mulch for water conservation. I loved the linked video of the Shangri La farm, flat as a pancake and no stones. Farming the glacial till belt in PA we pick stones every spring, you do not pick up any humpers smaller than your belly. At cultivation time you would say I need to go on a diet PDQ. The issue with mechanical cultivation is it burns up organic matter (CO2 bloom) which has a work around. Crop rotation. Cheers.

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@slimyalligator “The issue with mechanical cultivation is it burns up organic matter (CO2 bloom) which has a work around. Crop rotation.”
    Zactly! Which is why ALL annual tillage crops destroy topsoil. Crop rotations MUST include multi-year spells of perennial polyculture (multi-species) pasture in order to rebuild lost topsoil by annual cropping, tilling, cultivating — disturbing the soil — etc. And those renewal spells are best accomplished by grazing ruminants on those polyculture pastures to assist in carbon sequestration by repeatedly grazing down the plant top growth and converting it to manure.

My land is old riverbed, so it ‘grows’ cobbles as frost heave pushes them up; an actual ‘rock garden’!. Constantly de-stoning, have small mountains of river rock to get rid of since we have no use for them.
    Cheers to you as well.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I know, I know … I said I wouldn’t comment anymore today.

But I’ve always been fascinated by Farmer McGregor’s comments and really like the exchange with slimyalligator. 🙂 Thank you both!

(besides, I just commented on RIM’s ivermectin post so … already broke my promise … or is that promise only per EACH of RIM’s posts? Hmmm ….)

Oroboros
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

@Slimyalligator & Farmer McGregor: I dug 3 truckloads of rocks out of the humble little Austin kitchen-garden pictured here, with this most-excellent crop succession-rotation scheme for climate zone 8a.
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2016/07/liberty-garden-central-texas-climate.html

In Yoakum I have 9 rotating beds, 3 rotations of 3, but not identical. There is flexibility. I till for 2-3 years, working in appropriate organic material, based on soil testing, then just top dress after that.

@Boscohorowitz
    : I checked out the Slavquist site and left my regards.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.